Poll

Doing a brief study to see who FE's tend to support when it comes to the upcoming presidential race.

Hillary Clinton
5 (38.5%)
Donald Trump
8 (61.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: July 05, 2016, 07:33:15 AM

Poll - Presidential Support

• 60 Replies

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: Poll - Presidential Support
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2016, 04:41:31 AM »
if you don't like the ways he spells, then feel free to place EJ or anyone else on your ignore list.

Round and Proud

• Speculative fiction writer
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2016, 06:06:23 AM »
EJ is a Troll, not a very good one, and in all likelihood incapable of becoming good. He is incapable of taking a hint on how to be better at it, from some of the better Trolls here.

He seems to be impressed with own words and 50 IQ.

My objection is his linked website. It is in your face racist. Not that he understands it is, even when pointed out to him. Sad. But more to the point dangerous, to him and those that post here. It is too easy for someone to believe that everyone here agrees with EJ's hate and bigotry, because nothing is done about it.
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2016, 08:15:32 AM »
Aww, EJ. We can still be bffs.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Round and Proud

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2016, 08:23:42 AM »
Aww, EJ. We can still be bffs.

Not a good sign when someone starts speaking of themselves in 3rd Person
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2016, 10:33:49 AM »
Pls forgive me, EJ.  :-*
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
  • Excelsior! Flat Earth FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2016, 10:37:11 AM »
I will only flippin forgiv you if you ragret the horibul bigotid insults you herld at me and amit that im not a troll!!!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwize FLIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Says the douche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: sceptimatic
John is not your average bear is he. He's a daddy grizzly that grabs ridicule and intimidation , folds it up, wipes his bum on it and slings it right back, slap , bang into your face and it's frustrating isn't it?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2016, 11:04:12 AM »
I will only flippin forgiv you if you ragret the horibul bigotid insults you herld at me and amit that im not a troll!!!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwize FLIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Says the douche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You’ve gotta cross over the anger bridge and come back to the friendship shore.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2016, 04:43:35 PM »
I apalige!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2016, 04:44:29 PM »
I apalige!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you take back what you sayed to?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John is not your average bear is he. He's a daddy grizzly that grabs ridicule and intimidation , folds it up, wipes his bum on it and slings it right back, slap , bang into your face and it's frustrating isn't it?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2016, 04:48:28 PM »
I apalige!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I take back every bad thing I ever sayed about you.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2016, 04:51:50 PM »
I apalige!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I take back every bad thing I ever sayed about you.
Ok in that case I forgive you!!!!!! :) I new you wuld come to your sensis Cowgirl!!!!! You are clereley an FE intalectuel unlike Round & Stupit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2016, 04:52:29 PM »
What the flip is a Sinophobic?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A genus wud no.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2016, 05:06:28 PM »
What the flip is a Sinophobic?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A genus wud no.
Your mom wuld no!!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2016, 05:07:39 PM »
BAM!!!!!

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2016, 05:11:27 PM »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2016, 05:39:02 PM »

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2016, 05:43:26 PM »
BAM!!!!!
SHA-BAMBALOO!!!!!!!!!! ;D
RAMA-LAMA-DING-DONG!!!!!!!!!!
I see you rafuse to anser my rabutul!!!!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Round and Proud

« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2016, 08:46:24 AM »
ผมเข้าใจสิทธิมนุษยชน เด็ก ๆ ของฉันเป็นไทยครึ่งหนึ่ง ส่วนไทยหลานของฉัน และมองมัน ก็ถูก โดยทั้งสองฝ่าย อย่าบอกฉันฉันไม่เข้าใจ คุณรู้อะไรเกี่ยวกับฉัน แข่งขันของฉัน ของฉันครอบครัว ต้นไม้ ดีเอ็นเอของฉัน คุณเล่นบัตรแข่งขันเพียง เพราะคุณมีจิตใจล้มละลาย

โอ้ และคำแปลล่าสุดถูกมาก มันมาในคนพิงไทยจากเด็กเล็ก

นี่คือการจัดการ ฉันจะหยุดการลงรายการบัญชีในไทย เมื่อคุณเริ่มการสะกดภาษาอังกฤษเช่นคนอายุตั้งแต่ 5

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2016, 08:58:22 AM »
ผมเข้าใจสิทธิมนุษยชน เด็ก ๆ ของฉันเป็นไทยครึ่งหนึ่ง ส่วนไทยหลานของฉัน และมองมัน ก็ถูก โดยทั้งสองฝ่าย อย่าบอกฉันฉันไม่เข้าใจ คุณรู้อะไรเกี่ยวกับฉัน แข่งขันของฉัน ของฉันครอบครัว ต้นไม้ ดีเอ็นเอของฉัน คุณเล่นบัตรแข่งขันเพียง เพราะคุณมีจิตใจล้มละลาย

โอ้ และคำแปลล่าสุดถูกมาก มันมาในคนพิงไทยจากเด็กเล็ก

นี่คือการจัดการ ฉันจะหยุดการลงรายการบัญชีในไทย เมื่อคุณเริ่มการสะกดภาษาอังกฤษเช่นคนอายุตั้งแต่ 5
Translation: I understand human rights, my children are half of Thailand. Thailand's part of me and it was seen by both sides. Do not tell me I do not understand What do you know about me My Matches My family tree my DNA. You just play the race card Because you are mentally bankrupt
Oh, and the translation is very recent. It comes back to Thailand from small children.
Here's the deal I will stop posting in Thailand. When you start the spelling of English as a person over the age of five.

Oh plese what do YOU no abowt rascism?!!!!!! Have you ever ben puld over by the police for driveing wile BLACK? Have you ever had anywon stare at you when you walk into a restrant becuz your not the same coler as them? Have you ever ben cald the N-word?!!!!!!! Yeh I bet you havint WITEY!!!!!!!!!!! Pepel of coler like myself are the singul most discrimatid groop in the histrey of humankind and we DAMAND reperations for the evil we have faced at the hands of the WITE FLIPPIN DEVIL LIKE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I find your evil prejidise absiluteley RAVOLTING and you shuld be ashamd of yourself for acusing a person of coler like myself of being a rascist bigot especialey when YOUR the rascist bigot!!!!!!!!! You NO that I spel perficley your just trying to make pepel of coler look stupit becuz you got sumthing agenst them!!!!!!! More and more proof that ALL WITE DEVILS are inharintley RASCIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHA-BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2016, 09:04:32 AM »
I speak Thai and Lao. You DEMAND I speak only in English. That MAKES YOU the racist.
NO you can speke your Tye talk im just asking if you culd translat it for me sinse that I dont speke that langwig!!!!!!!!!!!! But I am in NO WAY a rascist and love pepel of all colers and races!!!!!!!!!!!
Misspelling Thai is very disrespectful, especially when it's in the post that you're quoting.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2016, 09:06:39 AM »
I speak Thai and Lao. You DEMAND I speak only in English. That MAKES YOU the racist.
NO you can speke your Tye talk im just asking if you culd translat it for me sinse that I dont speke that langwig!!!!!!!!!!!! But I am in NO WAY a rascist and love pepel of all colers and races!!!!!!!!!!!
Misspelling Thai is very disrespectful, especially when it's in the post that you're quoting.
NO I love Thai pepel im in no way a flippin rascist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im a person of coler I cant be flippin rascist FLIP OFF WITEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHA-BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Round and Proud

« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2016, 09:14:55 AM »
NO I love Thai pepel im in no way a flippin rascist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im a person of coler I cant be flippin rascist FLIP OFF WITEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHA-BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
รักคนไทย นอกจากนี้คุณไม่สามารถหาประเทศไทยบนแผนที่ วงกลมสีแดง คุณอยู่ที่เกลียดอเมริกันที่จะมาถึงในประเทศไทย และถูที่หัวของเด็ก หรือขั้นตอนในการกลิ้งเหรียญไทย และไม่เข้าใจทำไม shit เป็นการถูกกระแทกจากคุณ

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2016, 09:23:12 AM »
รักคนไทย นอกจากนี้คุณไม่สามารถหาประเทศไทยบนแผนที่ วงกลมสีแดง คุณอยู่ที่เกลียดอเมริกันที่จะมาถึงในประเทศไทย และถูที่หัวของเด็ก หรือขั้นตอนในการกลิ้งเหรียญไทย และไม่เข้าใจทำไม shit เป็นการถูกกระแทกจากคุณ
Translation: I love Thailand, you can not find it on the map in a red circle, you are hated Americans to arrive in Thailand. And rubbing the boy's head Or steps to KJ Thailand. And do not understand why this shit was knocked out of you.

Ok im a bit confusd by what the translation says you sayed, but wunce agen I must ask you:
Have you ever ben puld over by the police for driveing wile BLACK? Have you ever had anywon stare at you when you walk into a restrant becuz your not the same coler as them? Have you ever ben cald the N-word?!!!!!!!
HONKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHA-BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2016, 09:24:28 AM »
Please stop replying to EJ in other languages.  This is an English forum and while it is usually easy to translate on a computer,  it can be an unecisary pain in the rear to do it on a phone or tablet. 

Round and Proud

« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2016, 12:11:51 PM »
Please stop replying to EJ in other languages.  This is an English forum and while it is usually easy to translate on a computer,  it can be an unecisary pain in the rear to do it on a phone or tablet.

::) ::) :D :D

I have not one clue what he is using to translate to the Thai to english, but the programming is crap. Still it makes more sense than his pigeon "english." Until he decides to post/respond in real english, I'll keep making him translate what I post to him. Its called you reap what you sow. Or Karma if you will.

BTW, why do the mods stand for his racism, and the link to a racist site? It is NOT funny. Nor does it reflect well on this site, that such is allowed to continue. The perceptions is The Flat Earth Society condones his racist rants, and the racist webpage he promotes here.

Saw wat dee crup.

Conker

• Official FES jerk / kneebiter
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2016, 04:36:39 PM »
I like thai. Specialy with teriyaki sauce. Anachoristic food tastes the best when your money is on the single digits
This is not a joke society.
Quote from: OpenedEyes
You shouldn't be allowed to talk on a free discussion forum.

Round and Proud

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2016, 03:56:07 AM »
This site is devolving into something more a kin to the KKK and Skinheads. The Administrator and Mods seem to be proud of this, as they have done nothing to curb it, not even issuing a disclaimer on the content.

« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2016, 09:25:37 AM »
Yes!!! Donald trump is the best ever candidate he will build a wall and nuke the islamists I will vote trump he will promote flat earth theory and will make america GREAT again!!!

Vote trump

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2016, 09:17:44 PM »
This site is devolving into something more a kin to the KKK and Skinheads. The Administrator and Mods seem to be proud of this, as they have done nothing to curb it, not even issuing a disclaimer on the content.
We do our best to remove any content deemed racist or highly offensive to some people. We definitely do not condone racism here.

Conker

• Official FES jerk / kneebiter
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2016, 05:14:15 PM »
if racism is hate towards other races, what would be the hate towards plonkers who build conspiracy theory sites called?
This is not a joke society.
Quote from: OpenedEyes
You shouldn't be allowed to talk on a free discussion forum.