I do not trust ANYONE on this forum.

• 44 Replies

TheBigYun

• By the time you read this you’ve already read it.
Re: I do not trust ANYONE on this forum.
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2016, 11:22:09 AM »
There's that much game playing going on with all kinds of names cropping up  and many of the names mimicking the regular names, it just sets off my alarm bells.

I honestly cannot trust anyone and it's starting to piss me off to be honest.
This isn't about paranoia, it's about observation.

The admin know that I use only one name on here. Most probably the global moderators will also know.
The thing is - and I'm honestly serious about this. I am losing all my trust in all of the forum officials, because I'm seeing far too much stuff that stinks of multi's on a massive scale.

Now if I'm told that I'm paranoid and this isn't the case, then allow me the moderator status to allow me to verify who's playing the games.
If this is granted then it would give me the opportunity to see who's playing all the games. If not, then I'll take that as this entire forum is not what I thought it was.

It's pretty simple. I just want the mod powers to verify who's playing who for 2 weeks and then take it off me. I won't use those powers to dictate to anyone in the forums or use it against them. I just want to know what the hell is going on, because this is getting mentally out of hand.

Would I be able to get an answer on this, either directly on this topic or in pm?

"If I could rule the zoo for a day."
Where have I heard this before?
And you wanker, want it for two weeks?
What a plonker.....
His arguments and logic are the worst that I have ever encountered….. It is so bad that a sort of grandeur creeps into it. It drags itself out of the dark abysm of pish and crawls inanely up the topmost pinnacle of posh. It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and doo.

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2016, 07:44:37 AM »
Simple:

More people arguing on the side of RE because there are vastly more people who believe the Earth is round.
  Insane: 
People arguing with flat-earthers on the internet. 

The reason they stay are probably various.
I doubt that but regardless, they deserve trophies!!! 
They need to wear an "I argue with flat earthers!" T-shirt that they can wear in public to show all of their friends and neighbors how clever they are!! 

?

Woody

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2016, 09:37:22 AM »
They need to wear an "I argue with flat earthers!" T-shirt that they can wear in public to show all of their friends and neighbors how clever they are!!

My guess this is part of the reason also.

The majority of people rate themselves as being smarter/more intelligent/knowledgeable than most people.  I can see that coming here would reinforce that belief for some people.

"They" paying people to come here is not the only possible answer.  My guess if a conspiracy really does exist they have successfully ingrained the belief of the Earth being round.  Human nature would ensure people would come here and other places to post their beliefs.

TheBigYun

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2016, 11:09:45 AM »
I still say that I - TheBigYun - could rule this forum with one hand tied behind my back, both eyes covered, one ear blocked. and my willy folded up until it was slightly below my knee. (not for too long though as I need to take a piss every now and again and also need my daily f*ck.)
His arguments and logic are the worst that I have ever encountered….. It is so bad that a sort of grandeur creeps into it. It drags itself out of the dark abysm of pish and crawls inanely up the topmost pinnacle of posh. It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and doo.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2016, 04:37:38 PM »
Simple:

More people arguing on the side of RE because there are vastly more people who believe the Earth is round.

Out of curiosity someone believing the Earth is round comes to the forums to see the evidence is not and why people think it is flat.

They see something glaring false stated and make an account to offer an explanation why the statement is wrong or they make account because they want to ask some questions.

The reason they stay are probably various.

For me I have learned somethings about subjects I had little understanding of.  I have researched things I would likely not have if I did not read something on this forum.  Plus I do enjoy debating and challenging my beliefs and understanding of the world.

^ This. I came here because I couldn't believe such a place existed until I heard about it, then I wanted to see it for myself.

I stay because of the entertainment, in both the upper and lower fora. Sometimes the debate is fun because someone will present an intellectual challenge. Sometimes it's fun because the discussion may not be intellectual, but just the same you get to practice using reason to defend your position or argue against the opposing view. And sometimes it's fun just goofing around in AR & CN. Plus, there are some interesting people here that I have enjoyed reading posts from. From both sides. I never would have expected that before I joined here.

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2016, 09:47:51 AM »
how can people laugh at this forum this is serious stuff its the round earth garbage thats the real shit. i cant believe these round earthers are trolling this site its obvs that the earth is flat i mean how could it be round!? they are all idiots

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2016, 06:09:00 PM »
I still say that I - TheBigYun - could rule this forum with one hand tied behind my back, both eyes covered, one ear blocked. and my willy folded up until it was slightly below my knee.

That is how I have always imagined you.

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2016, 01:12:53 PM »
I don't trust you as a mod OP. sorry. However I can tell you that I'm my own being. This is the only name I run by on this forum. I'm not clever enough to create an alt anyway. The only thing I could think of as an alt is to create the opposite of me. A pagan swearing flat earther athiest.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

TheBigYun

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2016, 07:00:06 AM »
I told you all ages ago that I should run this forum. But you are all to stupid and a bunch of c unts to go with it.
All I have to do is write two sentences and I get "suspended."
Not one wanker moderator has ever taken me on one to one to try and explain to me why he is such a c unt.
====
Nice to see self destruction in progress.
And MODS - YOU ARE TO BLAME.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2016, 09:34:54 AM »
The reason this forum is imploding is because the mods, admins & their sock-shill army are finding it increasingly difficult to play their shilly little disinfo-game...

Because I keep busting them & they know every neutral reader can see I am correct.

lol.
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2016, 10:07:05 AM »
  How much time to you spend on forums that you believe discuss falsehoods??   

No sane/honest person spends time on The Under-Water BasketWeaving Forum telling under-water basket-weavers they are doing it all wrong, right???   

Use your eyes:  you see 9-false-earthers for 1 true-earther on this forum.  How is that sane? 

I don't particularly believe in mediums and have a taboo against it to boot. I have never read or searched for a forum devoted to the Long Island Medium to explain to them their error. I don't join communist party forums to argue economics. I don't join Detroit Red Wings forums to argue the merits of the Blackhawks.

I can't imagine the height of hubris (or alternatively great insecurity) that would compel someone to come here to "educate" me. The condescension drips from nearly every post. How good it must feel to tell everyone to deny the plainest of senses and reason in favour of your particular brand of "physics" -- particularly when most of these educators do not even understand their own Orthodoxy, nevermind them making an attempt to understand another's view.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2016, 10:11:41 AM »
tl;dr shill-mod.

Been here before & don't give a fuck what your sock-puppet ass says.

adamSK=adamSK+I=Adamski=Ski.

See; that was easy wasn't it?

So shit at your shit job.

Now fuck off shill.
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2016, 10:22:13 AM »
You've had 8 or 9 warnings since May for low-content, inflammatory remarks, etc  I warned you yesterday.  If you're so unhappy here, return to your own forum.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2016, 02:41:08 PM »
You've had 8 or 9 warnings since May for low-content, inflammatory remarks, etc  I warned you yesterday.  If you're so unhappy here, return to your own forum.

If you have access to the Admin Control Panel, I can talk you through this.   ;)

ChildofFather

• If you only knew :-p
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2016, 12:14:59 AM »
Message to honest, sane, intelligent and curious true-earthers:  Try to connect the dots. 
You know you are right.  You know the true form of the earth.  You know who is lying. 

Why, oh why? would a "globalist" spend 1 moment of time on this forum????????    Try to answer that question. 
What would it take for you to spend 1 moment of time on a forum that you believe is bunk??  How much time to you spend on forums that you believe discuss falsehoods??   

No sane/honest person spends time on The Under-Water BasketWeaving Forum telling under-water basket-weavers they are doing it all wrong, right???   

Use your eyes:  you see 9-false-earthers for 1 true-earther on this forum.  How is that sane? 
You are observing insanity and a vicious agenda of disinformation trolls.  Keep your eyes open for that same insane pattern elsewhere on the interweb.

Well said and a valid point.
To love is to feel pain.