Possible Famous Flat Earther

• 0 Replies
?

QuestionReality-EatAcid

Possible Famous Flat Earther
« on: October 13, 2005, 05:05:20 PM »
There may be a famous Flat Earther out there conveying secret messages of the apocalypse with his music.  Singer/Songwriter/Guitarist Isaac Brock of the band Modest Mouse says in the song "Ocean Breathes Salty" from the album "Good News For People Who Love Bad News":  

"When the Earth folded in on itself.  And said 'Good luck, for your sake I hope heaven and hell, are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath.'"

This is just a portion of the song, but it can be noted how he says "folded in on itself" when speaking of the Earth.

A round Earth cannot be folded.

Is Isaac a member of the secret society of Flat Earthers?  Are all the members of Modest Mouse Flat Earthers?  Is there some correlation between Isaac Brock and Sir Isaac Newton since they have the same first name?  Could the name Isaac simply be a hidden way of saying you are secretly a Flat Earther?

Sir Isaac Newton is regarded as one of the most influential scientists in history.  He also read the bible and believed it to be the word of God.  Perhaps Newton's studies of the bible led him to Isaiah 11:12 and Revelations 7:1 where it is known to be stated that the world is flat.

Is Isaac Brock a bible reader?  Did he come across the same passages in the bible?  Is this what led him to write the lyrics about a folding Earth?  Or is Isaac a true Flat Earther?

To me the answer is obvious.  But for you there is only one way to find out.  Go out and buy "Good News For People Who Love Bad News".  Listen to it.  Draw your own conclusions.