Hi, I'm new

• 8 Replies
Hi, I'm new
« on: June 25, 2016, 12:50:59 PM »
Like, really new. I've only been looking into flat earth theory for about 12 hours now but I find it very very intriguing. Here's something I was thinking about as a Californian, what about earthquakes and fault lines and tectonic plates? Do you all think tectonic plates and fault lines are just as naturally applicable in a flat earth environment (I'm no geologist, so why shouldn't they be?) or are they the product of some HAARP or similar manmade technology?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Hi, I'm new
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 02:41:57 PM »
Hello vortex black. Welcome to the FES.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 02:55:32 PM »
Shalom and welcome to the trenches.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 03:57:50 PM »
Thanks! I've been nosing around the forums a bit and I'm seeing a lot of my kind of people here. It's so refreshing to find others with a critical eye and an open mind.

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 08:24:27 AM »
Like, really new. I've only been looking into flat earth theory for about 12 hours now but I find it very very intriguing. Here's something I was thinking about as a Californian, what about earthquakes and fault lines and tectonic plates? Do you all think tectonic plates and fault lines are just as naturally applicable in a flat earth environment (I'm no geologist, so why shouldn't they be?) or are they the product of some HAARP or similar manmade technology?
Defininitely HAARP.  There were no earthquakes before HAARP.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Conker

• Official FES jerk / kneebiter
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 10:22:33 AM »
Hello new, I'm dad.
This is not a joke society.
Quote from: OpenedEyes
You shouldn't be allowed to talk on a free discussion forum.

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2016, 04:15:34 AM »
Welcome, vortex black!

Excelsior John

• Ranters
  • Excelsior! Flat Earth FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2016, 11:45:05 AM »
Hello and Welcome to FES!

Tecktonick plates are certinley aplicabul to Flat Earth Thoery. Plate movmints origanate from the disipashin of heat in the Earths mantul and wile the mantul is a sfere in Round Earthism, it wuld be flat in FET. So no conflict between Tecktonick plates and Flat Earthism. Manmade technolagey? Lol never herd anywon speke abowt that! Anyway I wish you a warm welcum to FES and you shuld be abul to see how pathetick and ignorent Round Earthism!!!

Round Earthism is a mentul disese ;D
Quote from: sceptimatic
John is not your average bear is he. He's a daddy grizzly that grabs ridicule and intimidation , folds it up, wipes his bum on it and slings it right back, slap , bang into your face and it's frustrating isn't it?

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2016, 02:38:08 AM »
Welcome to the cult bitch.
I joined last night and already I have many money and much womens/mans for sex with me.