here's some actual pictures of the earth.

• 10 Replies
here's some actual pictures of the earth.
« on: June 23, 2016, 11:55:04 PM »

...these long exposure photographs show how it works.

Polaris and the earth are unmovable.

stars do spin in circle above us.

luminaries and planets do spin in circle above us.

you know what? old sacred books were right about science and history ("scientists" call 'em "legends"), BUT
just about that.

I honestly don't think GOD has ever talked to anyone in the world: you should have a brain and a heart to understand, and you should not be dying to know what all is about because you WILL know, but when you die.

until that time comes, I'd like people's world to start thinking about the shitty life the elite and the establishment make us live, start loving each other and collaborating instead.

the best part is someone calling me a shill. let's get a look at things: you KNOW who you are, and you know who I am: I am an human being that from time to time posts here, while it's crystal clear some are here working 24/7... too bad for you, but it's no surprise that if you don't enjoy our world, you can end up working for the bad guys, those who want to destroy the environment.

open your eyes: space travel is impossible unless they manage to get rid of the van allen belt; but that will kill us, for those who don't understand it is a barrier that's here for a reason. and that if you want to look for other forms of life, you have to look orizontally, beyond the ice border, that, strange but true, it's owned by nations in the only one treaty (the antarctic one of course) nobody ever questioned.

peace.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 12:01:25 AM by JohnRozz »

?

Kami

Re: here's some actual pictures of the earth.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 12:00:47 AM »
 ::) Really? We have been over this. These star trails are exactly what one would expect on a round earth. On a flat earth however: Why does the same thing happen in the southern hemisphere when you look south?

Also:
open your eyes: space travel is impossible unless they manage to get rid of the van allen belt; but that will kill us for those who don't understand it is a barrier that's here for a reason, and that if you want to look for other forms of life, you have to look orizontally, beyond the ice border, that, strange but true, it's owned by nations in the only one treat (the antarctic treaty).
The van allen belts are zones of high radiation around a globe earth. If you want to invent your own death-zone, feel free to do so, but think of an own name, van allen belt is already given to something else.

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 12:04:07 AM »
the arguments are always the same because that's how things work.

you can keep saying bullshits about the stars, but these are what they are. bullshits.

this is not a Solar system, it's a Polar system. that's the only sure things, my dear shills.

?

Kami

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 12:09:49 AM »
Yeah.. whatever.. come back when you can either hold a serious discussion or explain star trails in the south.
Hint: They look like this when you look south:

?

Woody

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 12:11:23 AM »
I'll cover what Kami has not.

I am not sure where you are getting your information, but shill hours are pretty good.  Rarely do I have to work more than 30 hours a week.  I mentioned the great pay in another thread. Of course you can not forget the benefits.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 04:32:58 AM »
Yeah.. whatever.. come back when you can either hold a serious discussion or explain star trails in the south.
Hint: They look like this when you look south:

Does this photo of the South Celestial Pole look familiar?

Stunning Long Exposure Shots of Australian Star Trails
From Bored Panda Long Exposure Startrail Photography

Thanks JohnRozz for providing us with this beautiful photograph of startrails around the south celestial pole and helping to prove the Globe!
Mind you it would have been courteous to acknowledge your sources, but then courteousy is not in JohnRozz's vocabulary.

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 05:16:03 AM »
Your images are explained (RE) and not explained (FE) here: (https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=66457.0)
“If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.” W.C. Fields.
"The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

LuggerSailor

• 12 men on the Moon, 11 of them Scouts.
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2016, 05:22:25 AM »
the arguments are always the same because that's how things work.

you can keep saying bullshits about the stars, but these are what they are. bullshits.

this is not a Solar system, it's a Polar system. that's the only sure things, my dear shills.
I think you'll find it'd a bi-polar system, there's a North Celestial Pole and a South Celestial Pole.
LuggerSailor.
Sailor and Navigator.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2016, 06:02:13 AM »

Just mentioning that star trails would be elliptical on a FE. JohnRoss, do you really have so poor spatial imagination?

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2016, 06:04:40 AM »

I am not sure where you are getting your information, but shill hours are pretty good.  Rarely do I have to work more than 30 hours a week.  I mentioned the great pay in another thread. Of course you can not forget the benefits.

I'm sorry, what are you supposed to be?

Also, some of these photos are a bit fake. Just saying. The real ones look like them, but these ones in particular are a bit fake.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

?

Woody

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2016, 06:46:30 AM »

I'm sorry, what are you supposed to be?

Also, some of these photos are a bit fake. Just saying. The real ones look like them, but these ones in particular are a bit fake.

I was referring to this in his post:

"while it's crystal clear some are here working 24/7... too bad for you, but it's no surprise that if you don't enjoy our world, you can end up working for the bad guys"

I just wanted to point out my hours are not that bad and being a shill is a pretty good job.