I don't like my off-topic posts being split away from legitimate discussion

• 5 Replies
John, please stop deleting my posts.  If you want to moderate, then fine.  If you want to ban me, then that's your choice.

But please stop being a sneaky twat and just removing my posts.  It's poor practice and inherently dishonest.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 06:49:31 AM by John Davis »
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Re: Re: Are Penguins Bio-Engineered?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 10:54:10 AM »
John, please stop deleting my posts.  If you want to moderate, then fine.  If you want to ban me, then that's your choice.

But please stop being a sneaky twat and just removing my posts.  It's poor practice and inherently dishonest.
I didn't delete your posts. They were split from the topic for being off-topic or low content. You can find them in complete nonsense.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Are Penguins Bio-Engineered?
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 09:42:39 PM »

I didn't delete your posts. They were split from the topic for being off-topic or low content. You can find them in complete nonsense.

As far as I am concerned this whole thread has been "complete nonsense" from start to finish and should have been moved there long ago!

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 05:51:41 AM »

That's effectively deleting them.  As I say, if you want to moderate, then do it in an open way - stop being a sneak.

The fact is you are acting in an arbritary way merely because I annoy you - half the posts in this forum belong in total nonsense, including this entire shitthread.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 06:44:25 AM »

That's effectively deleting them.  As I say, if you want to moderate, then do it in an open way - stop being a sneak.

The fact is you are acting in an arbritary way merely because I annoy you - half the posts in this forum belong in total nonsense, including this entire shitthread.
If you wish to discuss moderation, do so in suggestions and concerns. I believe I also posted a redirection topic. It also is not "effectively deleting" them. This is common and you don't seem to whine when we do it to Papa Legba. This makes me think you are just unhappy with being moderated in an already accepted way. If you don't wish to have your posts removed, I suggest offering something that is not 'low-content' humbugery.

Splitting this off.

Also you don't annoy me at all.

EDIT: If I made a post for every time we split apart Papa Legbas ramblings, it would get to be too much as I'd simply be replacing one off topic post with another.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 07:23:49 AM by John Davis »

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2016, 07:00:57 AM »
Samuel Shenton talked about the mystery of penguins. James McIntyre did as well. Just because you think Penguins look and walk goofy does not make a discussion on them being food sources for the conspiracy "complete nonsense."

There have been a lot of complaints coming into me about people just running to each thread, post some low content nonsense like "this is stupid lolz" and derailing and ruining threads.

Its no different when Papa Legba does it, and everybody seems to not mind it in that case.

If this kind of moderation is seen as "unhelpful" to keeping threads on topic, then it should be brought up in S&C. In the future I will make a post in the threads I split.