9/11

• 220 Replies

Round and Proud

• Speculative fiction writer
Re: 9/11
« Reply #210 on: June 28, 2016, 02:49:44 PM »
potatoe

Are you Dan Quayle in disguise?

Sigh..just another embarrassing moment with my spelling. It's a very annoying deficiency

Microsoft Word says Potato. As does Bing and Google. So, once again Papa is proving he cannot post anything of substance, nor can he be believed on any subject for any reason.
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #211 on: June 28, 2016, 05:27:26 PM »
I did mis spell it....

My spell check sucks on my phone and my spelling is atrocious to begin with, not a good combo. My mind is always spinning non stop 1000 miles an hour, building something or mentally working out a problem, design ect. So many times during a long winded reply or something as the such, I will get distracted or completely space out working on another problem while still typing. Usually finish it on auto pilot, half the time I would have to re read it to remember what I posted. Some times I don't and let it be a mystery post ha ha. As I have said before, everyone has their strengths and weaknesses, I should really stick to my strengths lol.

Oh while on the subject the great "Lockhead" scandal that followed me around from a certain someone. Since I am on my phone right now instead of computer, here is my proof of my phones crappy spell check and stupid suggestions, not to mention it will auto change things to the center suggestion automatically unless I intervene. Not a good thing for someone whom writes on auto pilot lol.

Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Bom Tishop

« Reply #212 on: June 28, 2016, 10:51:19 PM »
Oh well.....I tried Legba. Any points if I play that and make a recording on my sphazeship piano??

Round and Proud

« Reply #213 on: June 29, 2016, 03:28:26 AM »
I did mis spell it....

My spell check sucks on my phone and my spelling is atrocious to begin with, not a good combo. My mind is always spinning non stop 1000 miles an hour, building something or mentally working out a problem, design ect. So many times during a long winded reply or something as the such, I will get distracted or completely space out working on another problem while still typing. Usually finish it on auto pilot, half the time I would have to re read it to remember what I posted. Some times I don't and let it be a mystery post ha ha. As I have said before, everyone has their strengths and weaknesses, I should really stick to my strengths lol.

Oh while on the subject the great "Lockhead" scandal that followed me around from a certain someone. Since I am on my phone right now instead of computer, here is my proof of my phones crappy spell check and stupid suggestions, not to mention it will auto change things to the center suggestion automatically unless I intervene. Not a good thing for someone whom writes on auto pilot lol.

My Mac BookAir auto corrects when you use the space bar. Most of time, I am a sentence or two ahead in my mind, and not paying attention to what my fingers are doing. Later, in editing, I must take care, to read what the space bar corrected instead of my brain said.

What I need to do is turn off the damn auto correct. It creates more editing problems for me. I HATE editing. Never had that problem with a Windows based computer. 

I love my Mac, but after using DOS/Windows based computers for 30 years, it was nasty learning curve for a while. My wife said I was cursing the Mac three languages, and in all three dialects, for the first two weeks
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

Excelsior John

• Ranters
  • Excelsior! Flat Earth FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #214 on: June 29, 2016, 12:24:51 PM »
Thought we could dicuss a different conspiracy theory here for a change.

What are your opinions on 9/11, what evidence led you to that opinion?

Also what are your thoughts on FET as a psyop to discredit all conspiracy theories? Such as 9/11 and Diana's death

I'll post more this afternoon when I have more time.
9/11 nevar flippin hapened. The twin towurs dident evan exist to begin with
Quote from: sceptimatic
John is not your average bear is he. He's a daddy grizzly that grabs ridicule and intimidation , folds it up, wipes his bum on it and slings it right back, slap , bang into your face and it's frustrating isn't it?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #215 on: June 29, 2016, 01:58:34 PM »
Aaand look what just happened:

As for 9-11, at the time it happened my first thought was that the architects, contractors & suppliers for the Twin Towers would be going to jail.

Because no way a correctly-designed & constructed building should collapse like that.

Then I learned a bit more about the design & construction & realised they were actually built like bunkers, so controlled demo was the only way it could have come down.

It doesn't matter whether the footage is fake or not, or what the witnesses say, they were there one minute & gone the next.

And the only group I can think of who could pull that big an op off on American soil are the US military...

Who also went on to undergo a huge budget expansion as a result, as well as get their hands on all the oil they'll need for decades.

Cui Bono, eh?

I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #216 on: June 29, 2016, 11:01:39 PM »
I wouldn't even remotely worry about John boy there Legba....i read through the first page of what he posted as a link. Seeing he is preaching the towers didn't even exist that they were an illusion.

First thoughts are not shill or dis information, more along the lines of mental deficiency.

However, according to him I am no different than the slave owners whom enslaved his ancestors many generations ago. So who am I to say anything I guess.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 11:51:46 PM by Babyhighspeed »

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #217 on: June 30, 2016, 12:03:25 AM »
I wouldn't even remotely worry about John boy there Legba.

I'm not.

He is rediculous...

So I'm laughing at him.

Here; have some propaganda bullshit:

Round and Proud

« Reply #218 on: June 30, 2016, 04:28:11 AM »
I wouldn't even remotely worry about John boy there Legba....i read through the first page of what he posted as a link. Seeing he is preaching the towers didn't even exist that they were an illusion.

First thoughts are not shill or dis information, more along the lines of mental deficiency.

However, according to him I am no different than the slave owners whom enslaved his ancestors many generations ago. So who am I to say anything I guess.

Have to agree. That boy is so far out in left field, he can't even see the edge of the universe. He's definition 1 to 100,00 of RBSC

Round and Proud

« Reply #219 on: June 30, 2016, 07:44:41 AM »
Thought we could dicuss a different conspiracy theory here for a change.

What are your opinions on 9/11, what evidence led you to that opinion?

Also what are your thoughts on FET as a psyop to discredit all conspiracy theories? Such as 9/11 and Diana's death

I'll post more this afternoon when I have more time.
9/11 nevar flippin hapened. The twin towurs dident evan exist to begin with

At first, I thought you had gotten off your meds. Then I saw where you are from, and that explained it all.

It is nice to know that all the people that crewed those American Airlines flights are not actually dead. My youngest, who worked for the airline in HR and KNEW them all, will be so relived the know, and over joyed to tell the families of the crews that a Basement Dweller in San Stupid CA assures everyone that it was fake.

The head floor nurse should remove your internet access. 

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #220 on: June 30, 2016, 11:21:40 AM »
This again:

As for 9-11, at the time it happened my first thought was that the architects, contractors & suppliers for the Twin Towers would be going to jail.

Because no way a correctly-designed & constructed building should collapse like that.

Then I learned a bit more about the design & construction & realised they were actually built like bunkers, so controlled demo was the only way it could have come down.

It doesn't matter whether the footage is fake or not, or what the witnesses say, they were there one minute & gone the next.

And the only group I can think of who could pull that big an op off on American soil are the US military...

Who also went on to undergo a huge budget expansion as a result, as well as get their hands on all the oil they'll need for decades.

Cui Bono, eh?