Official Story
19 (67.9%)
False Flag
9 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

9/11

• 220 Replies

TheBigYun

• By the time you read this you’ve already read it.
Re: 9/11
« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2016, 03:54:50 AM »
Assumptions and just sad non sense.

Simple fact I along with 300 plus people I know personally can prove the story is shit. Can we prove what really happened?? No only educated speculation. But can damn sure prove those towers were not brought down as they claimed. You wanna believe magic to ahead, just don't talk to me like a fucking idiot because of it.

Slight of hand is an illusion...not witch craft

So you cannot prove anything - you can only guess?
Am I correct in MY assumption?
--------
No I do not believe in magic - you do.
--------
And I will talk to you like you are an idiot because you are an idiot.
I would loved to have be a fly on the wall when "Your Report" was opened and read.
I have it on good authority that it was used to wallpaper a toilet floor.

Do you have an engineering degree?

Do you?
And I know you don't so you also bring nothing to this conversation and should not be posting.

Please answer before posting on my thread again.

Who are you to tell me when and where I can post?
It's a crap thread, as this 911 Conspiceracy shit has been gone over a zillion times by better tin foil artists than you.
Give it a rest, you are embarrassing yourself.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 04:00:12 AM by TheBigYun »
His arguments and logic are the worst that I have ever encountered….. It is so bad that a sort of grandeur creeps into it. It drags itself out of the dark abysm of pish and crawls inanely up the topmost pinnacle of posh. It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and doo.

TheBigYun

« Reply #121 on: June 25, 2016, 03:59:01 AM »

Simple fact I along with 300 plus people I know personally can prove the story is shit. Can we prove what really happened?? No only educated speculation. But can damn sure prove those towers were not brought down as they claimed. You wanna believe magic to ahead, just don't talk to me like a fucking idiot because of it.

--------
--------
I would loved to have be a fly on the wall when "Your Report" was opened and read.

Do you?
And I know you don't so you also bring nothing to this conversation and should not be posting.

How do you know the extent of my education?

"How do you know the extent of my education?"
----
By reading your posts. You are an idiot, have a low level of education and probably have a police record linked to a drug problem.
His arguments and logic are the worst that I have ever encountered….. It is so bad that a sort of grandeur creeps into it. It drags itself out of the dark abysm of pish and crawls inanely up the topmost pinnacle of posh. It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and doo.

TheBigYun

« Reply #122 on: June 25, 2016, 04:08:42 AM »

--------
--------

Do you?

Don't you think the earth is flat? please answer before posting on my thread again.

To answer your question which was this: "Don't you think the earth is flat? please answer before posting on my thread again."

When I look outside of my back door the world looks flat.
When I fly my plane I can see that the world has a curvature.
When my buddy goes to the space station he tells me the world is round
----
So the answer to you question is "Yes, the world is flat when I look outside my back door."
---
Now we come to the second part of your question : "please answer before posting on my thread again."
Are you trying to censor people on this forum?
You do know that that is frowned upon and not allowed in normal society.
I expect a formal apology from you for daring to impose censorship on this forum.
Come on, I'm waiting.....

« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 04:14:55 AM by TheBigYun »

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #123 on: June 25, 2016, 04:12:15 AM »
Well I clearly upset you, not sorry however.

Why don't you tell us how the buildings collapsed then?
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

TheBigYun

« Reply #124 on: June 25, 2016, 04:18:59 AM »

"Well I clearly upset you, not sorry however."
Not sorry for trying to censor me?
And don't try and go the route of that "I'm upset."
I eat idiots like you alive for breakfast and never, ever get an upset stomach.
------
How did the building collapse?
Big planes crash into them, big fires, gravity.
----
Grow up little boy and get an education, then do some proper research before opening your mouth again.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #125 on: June 25, 2016, 04:23:24 AM »
------
----

Please elaborate.

Edit, learn how to use the quote function, it will make your post's much more legible.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 04:25:13 AM by disputeone »
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #126 on: June 25, 2016, 04:29:14 AM »

"Well I clearly upset you, not sorry however."
Not sorry for trying to censor me?
And don't try and go the route of that "I'm upset."
I eat idiots like you alive for breakfast and never, ever get an upset stomach.
------
----
Grow up little boy and get an education, then do some proper research before opening your mouth again.
I guess that upward up 50,000 gals of jet fuel spread around, with a lot down the lift well making a "nice" blowtorch helped weaken the structure.

« Reply #127 on: June 25, 2016, 05:10:42 AM »
----
I guess that upward up 50,000 gals of jet fuel spread around, with a lot down the lift well making a "nice" blowtorch helped weaken the structure.
[/quote]

And I am sure that 50,000 gallons was a nice spherical shaped also, you stupid fuck!!!

Did the magic "G" suddenly allow the planes to carry over 2 times their design maximum capacity as you claim? Or was the spherically shaped puddle of jet fuel leaping from building to building!?!?

Plane flies, and even if loaded to max on fuel (most planes ARE NOT by the way), it was consuming the fuel in FLIGHT (unless of course the "magical "G" was not in action that day), plus the resulting fireballs (YOU DID SEE THEM, RIGHT!?!?) consumed a majority, if NOT ALL, the fuel.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 01:39:08 AM by Jack »

TheBigYun

« Reply #128 on: June 25, 2016, 06:02:43 AM »
Not one single person has come up with real evidence to prove that 911 was the way the official investigation concluded.
-------
If you have further information and proof, I'm sure that any major or even minor newspaper in the world would be happy to present your case.
-------
I'm also sure that there are many lawyers that would be happy to represent you whilst you make your presentation - that is, if you could persuade them that you have any evidence.
-----
I'm quite open to any argument that says the official report was wrong. (By the way, there was not one report.)
-----
Question :

If anyone here on this forum has real evidence that 911 was an "Inside Job," why are you not taking your "proof" to your local police station/radio station/newspaper.
I'm sure they would welcome you with open arms as they could potentially make billions out of you expertice and expose all of the bad guys.
-----
In other words, I'm saying to the original OP of this thread - "Put Up Or Shut UP."
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 06:16:57 AM by TheBigYun »

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #129 on: June 25, 2016, 06:53:26 AM »
Aren't they missing you & your creepy appeal-to-authority bullshit on JREF yet?

Anyhoo; squirrels did 9-11:

I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

TheBigYun

« Reply #130 on: June 25, 2016, 07:17:27 AM »
Aren't they missing you & your creepy appeal-to-authority bullshit on JREF yet?

Anyhoo; squirrels did 9-11:

You'll be hmm hmm hmm, magnet for money
You'll be mm mm mm mm, magnet for love
You'll feel hmm, light in your body
Now I'm gonna say, gonna say these words

Rompiendo la monotonia del tiempo

It might hmm mmm mm mm, might rain money
It might hi hi hi hi, might rain fire
Now I'm gonna call, gonna call on Legba
Get yourself a sign, get your love and desire

Rompiendo la monotonia del tiempou

Singin' Papa Legba, come and open the gate
Papa Legba to the city of camps
Now we're your children, come and ride your horse
In the night, in the night, come and ride your horse

There is a queen of six and sevens and nines
Dust in your garden, poison in your mind
There is a king that will steal your soul
Don't let him catch you don't let him get control

Papa Legba come and open the gate
Papa Legba to the city of camps
Now we're your children, come and ride your horse
In the night, in the night, come and ride your horse

In the night in the night come and ride your horse

Read more: Talking Heads - Papa Legba Lyrics | MetroLyrics

TheBigYun

« Reply #131 on: June 25, 2016, 07:23:51 AM »
So are we all ready now for a group hug and sing "TheBigYun" is my Champion.
The original OP must be hugging himself in his basement hoping his Mum doesn't find out that he really is an idiot.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 07:28:11 AM by TheBigYun »

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #132 on: June 25, 2016, 11:00:48 AM »
Do you?

Jumping on dispute when all he has done is ask an opinion...well...I do...PhD in mechancial engineering masters in music theory (this one doesn't help much here)

Have been in business for 6 months shy of a decade.

A few things I can comment on in an expert manner...metallurgy research and fuels. I could continue but don't feel like drawing on too long with people such as yourself.

Explain to me how a metal with a density much less, and a rigidity much higher than another metal can cause the failure of the denser metal. If your answer is velocity you are incorrect, as even with the addition of velocity, you get to the point of diminished returns. I am also speaking of direct contact which did not happen here as the air craft would have had to make it past the exoskeleton first before entering the inner skeleton. This is another issue, but ignoring this at the moment.

Explain to me how the FLASH POINT of the fuel, which was not hot enough to destroy the heat coating of the skeleton managed to cause complete failure. This is the flash point, which his how it is used in combustion, maximum amount of oxygen, minimum amount of fuel. As lean as possible without premature detonation. This is not how the fuel reacts in an open environment. This point MIGHT have been briefly achieved during the moment of impact, though I doubt it going by the color of the flame. The burning temp of liquid jet a test fuel is relatively cool comparatively. Also the evap rate is so high, continuous burning of the fuel in an open environment is unlikely. While some liquid will burn while most will be evaporating in a expedited manner. It is also hard to keep the liquid fuel burning in an open environment from the auto ig point of over 400 degrees. This fuel is made NOT to create premature detonation. ALSO, fuel with that high of an evap rate will typically create a HUGE flash fire ball from all the vapor, then settle down, burn off a little of the remaining liquid, then the temp will drop below 400 and it will go out all together. Which is exactly what was witnessed.

The volume of the elevator shafts with the amount of available fuel would have only heated the area up by 275 degrees, the actual impact area by 515 degrees. This would have only been for a time of 10 minutes give or take. This can also be attested to by witnesses a floor or two below that spoke of intense heat, they thought they were gonna get cooked. Then it just went away. Which is exactly why high octane kerosene rich fuel must be enclosed, otherwise it will evaporate. Just go check on a gallon of this fuel in an open environment see how much is left.

Explain to me how a 5 foot long piece of the I beam, we heated to 1500 degrees while applying 2000 tons of pressure (highly exceeding the 400 tons of pressure this one piece would have endured, even a generous doubling of 800 tons). Explain to me why this piece did not fail?? Its rigidity decreased by a factor of two, and strength decreased by 50 percent, still did not fail.

I am done for the moment
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 11:04:05 AM by Babyhighspeed »
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

TheBigYun

« Reply #133 on: June 25, 2016, 11:10:32 AM »
Do you?

Jumping on dispute when all he has done is ask an opinion...well...I do...PhD in mechancial engineering masters in music theory (this one doesn't help much here)

A few things I can comment on in an expert manner...metallurgy research and fuels. I could continue but don't feel like drawing on too long with people such as yourself.

Explain to me how a metal with a density much less, and a rigidity much higher than another metal can cause the failure of the denser metal. If your answer is velocity you are incorrect, as even with the addition of velocity, you get to the point of diminished returns. I am also speaking of direct contact which did not happen here as the air craft would have had to make it past the exoskeleton first before entering the inner skeleton. This is another issue, but ignoring this at the moment.

Explain to me how the FLASH POINT of the fuel, which was not hot enough to destroy the heat coating of the skeleton managed to cause complete failure. This is the flash point, which his how it is used in combustion, maximum amount of oxygen, minimum amount of fuel. As lean as possible without premature detonation. This is not how the fuel reacts in an open environment. This point MIGHT have been briefly achieved during the moment of impact, though I doubt it going by the color of the flame. The burning temp of liquid jet a test fuel is relatively cool comparatively. Also the evap rate is so high, continuous burning of the fuel in an open environment is unlikely. While some liquid will burn while most will be evaporating in a expedited manner. It is also hard to keep the liquid fuel burning in an open environment from the auto ig point of over 400 degrees. This fuel is made NOT to create premature detonation. ALSO, fuel with that high of an evap rate will typically create a HUGE flash fire ball from all the vapor, then settle down, burn off a little of the remaining liquid, then the temp will drop below 400 and it will go out all together. Which is exactly what was witnessed.

The volume of the elevator shafts with the amount of available fuel would have only heated the area up by 275 degrees, the actual impact area by 515 degrees. This would have only been for a time of 10 minutes give or take. This can also be attested to by witnesses a floor or two below that spoke of intense heat, they thought they were gonna get cooked. Then it just went away. Which is exactly why high octane kerosene rich fuel must be enclosed, otherwise it will evaporate. Just go check on a gallon of this fuel in an open environment see how much is left.

Explain to me how a 5 foot long piece of the I beam, we heated to 1500 degrees while applying 2000 tons of pressure (highly exceeding the 400 tons of pressure this one piece would have endured, even a generous doubling of 800 tons). Explain to me why this piece did not fail?? Its rigidity decreased by a factor of two, and strength decreased by 50 percent, still did not fail.

I am done for the moment

No you have done nothing but sprout out rabbit shit.
Again, if you are so clever why have you not written a paper, sent it for peer review and become famous?
I call your bluff Sir and will henceforth refer to you as a cad.
In other words, you are a liar and a wanker.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #134 on: June 25, 2016, 11:10:48 AM »
Thomas the Tank Engine did 9-11:

TheBigYun

« Reply #135 on: June 25, 2016, 11:19:57 AM »
Do you?

I am done for the moment

Even your explanation of what happened with metals are copied and pasted and the most damning accusation towards yourself is that you cherry pick.
Now Sir, you call yourself an Engineer do you not? If so you know what is right and wrong and which lines you should never cross.
I AGAIN ask YOU to present your credentials on this forum.

TheBigYun

« Reply #136 on: June 25, 2016, 11:28:11 AM »
Thomas the Tank Engine did 9-11:

Ta......

Bom Tishop

« Reply #137 on: June 25, 2016, 11:36:06 AM »
No you have done nothing but sprout out rabbit shit.
Again, if you are so clever why have you not written a paper, sent it for peer review and become famous?
I call your bluff Sir and will henceforth refer to you as a cad.
In other words, you are a liar and a wanker.

I have proven a lot here. Why don't you prove you aren't another sad person just posting random things on an internet forum. Anything you have accomplished in life or education or anything to prove your opinion is above others and you can call other people idiots. I can back what I say, have before here many times. I keep offering more things but the nay sayers after a while just go la la la la, I can't hear you. So what's the point?

We submitted everything, many other groups have done the same. There has been public votes, signatures ect ect ect. After the commission report which its own writers said it was bull shit, the government shut everything down. Turning questioning 9 11 into a hate crime equal to racism. They burn you at the stake for it with PR. You are not in the states so you have no room to comment. A recent poll made it on the news a couple years ago saying 40 percent of people polled said they either did not believe the official story, or wanted a new private investigation. It was announced once and never heard a thing about it since. Now its taboo.

Plus my previous post, most of it was barely even college level info. Its not complex whatsoever. The 2 test I mentioned, sure required some specialty equipment, other than that not complex.

As I said I cannot 100 prove who or the why, though I can use educated speculation when viewing all available evidence. Though the circumstantial evidence is so strong, I could not imagine a single court not convicting a person of the same guilt. However, I can 100 percent prove the 3 towers did not come down as the official story told. Magic is not real.

I don't care what people believe and I understand why they don't want to believe some things, I am supportive of that, and I surely do not call them an idiot.

So if you are going to call me an idiot, you better be ready to prove why you are so much more intelligent than I, or so much more successful than I to sit on your judgmental high horse condemning me. So what do you have there genius?

Edit...show me exactly where I copy and pasted any of that from. Show the link dumbass...I know you wont because those are all my own words and calculations.

Edit again.. I have posted up enough so far, look for it. No one ever reciprocates so I am done for the moment 
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 11:37:43 AM by Babyhighspeed »

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #138 on: June 25, 2016, 11:55:42 AM »
I have proven a lot here.

You've proven nothing except that you & Teh Big Yun are a pair of JREF nonces involved in a shitty fake dialectic snore-fest.

I'm the only person on this forum with experience in both building & demolishing large reinforced concrete & steel structures & I already told you the official story, including all footage, is total bullshit.

Everybody in the business knows this; but who you gonna complain to?

The same fuckers that did it?

You know; the ones that are handing out all the biggest contracts?

How do you think that'll work out for your company?

Grow the fuck up & fuck off back to JREF the pair of you.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #139 on: June 25, 2016, 12:15:49 PM »
THEN DAMN IT PAPA FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE CAN YOU PLEASE ASSIST IN REAL INFORMATION FOR ONCE!!!

If that is something you have a specialty in please say something of use.

The only thing I can say about the footage is I know it is impossible for that grade aluminum to enter the building like a cartoon like that. I don't care how much velocity you have. This is something I can comment on from a 100 percent point of view.

However, I am not a structural engineer, I know quite a bit about it, and the theory, but it is not my profession.

Can I ask just once, please give some information besides just random non sense. If you truly have real experience with these type structures, I really want to hear what you have to say. Please don't reply with a papa response.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #140 on: June 25, 2016, 12:22:29 PM »
You JREF-ers still banging on?

Not noticed nobody's interested in your shit b8-thread yet?

Anyhoo; here's what really happened on teh 9s-1!!!1!!!1!!!!!!:

All Hail Otto!

Although otto does seem like a hero, I fail to see how this adds anything to the discussion.
It's the same thing they showed on TV in 2001. Except it scared the fuck out of you then. Now you think it is a dumb cartoon. The only difference is in the context in which you are viewing it.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

TheBigYun

« Reply #141 on: June 25, 2016, 12:31:26 PM »
Thank you Papa Legba - this thread should die 'cos it was started by idiots and supported by bigger idiots.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #142 on: June 25, 2016, 12:41:39 PM »
Thanks Legbot...just another fucking waste from you. I was honestly asking you a question, especially on a subject it seems we both agree on.

As for you Yun....prove something about your fucking self. I have proven enough on here till I get something from someone. I have gotten somethings privately from a few that I will not post out and have reciprocated.

However, until I get something I am done publically, unless you got something you want to share yun to prove you aren't the usual full of shit complete waste of space troll. Then I will surely reconsider and go tit for tat with you. I am even at my shop at this very moment. Perfect place for this possible tit for tat.

So if you are going to call me an idiot, you better be ready to prove why you are so much more intelligent than I, or so much more successful than I to sit on your judgmental high horse condemning me. So what do you have there genius? 

So what do you have?

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #143 on: June 25, 2016, 12:50:42 PM »
You sound like you're trying to trade nudy pics, perv. There are probably better websites for that, perv.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

TheBigYun

« Reply #144 on: June 25, 2016, 12:53:38 PM »
Thanks Legbot...just another fucking waste from you. I was honestly asking you a question, especially on a subject it seems we both agree on.

As for you Yun....prove something about your fucking self. I have proven enough on here till I get something from someone. I have gotten somethings privately from a few that I will not post out and have reciprocated.

However, until I get something I am done publically, unless you got something you want to share yun to prove you aren't the usual full of shit complete waste of space troll. Then I will surely reconsider and go tit for tat with you. I am even at my shop at this very moment. Perfect place for this possible tit for tat.

So what do you have?

Stop spluttering! That's why people think and know that you are an idiot.

« Reply #145 on: June 25, 2016, 12:57:51 PM »
Not one single person has come up with real evidence to prove that 911 was the way the official investigation concluded.
-------
If you have further information and proof, I'm sure that any major or even minor newspaper in the world would be happy to present your case.
-------
I'm also sure that there are many lawyers that would be happy to represent you whilst you make your presentation - that is, if you could persuade them that you have any evidence.
-----
I'm quite open to any argument that says the official report was wrong. (By the way, there was not one report.)
-----
Question :

If anyone here on this forum has real evidence that 911 was an "Inside Job," why are you not taking your "proof" to your local police station/radio station/newspaper.
I'm sure they would welcome you with open arms as they could potentially make billions out of you expertice and expose all of the bad guys.
-----
In other words, I'm saying to the original OP of this thread - "Put Up Or Shut UP."

The NIST report for building 7 is bogus, as the methods and equations used for modeling the collapse are unavailable and will not be made available for verification of results by any independent researcher.

I hope all the Bush butt buddies break their fascist cocks off in your ass on top of the sticky gauges...

TheBigYun

« Reply #146 on: June 25, 2016, 01:23:15 PM »
Hijackers - fly big planes into buildings - big fires - buildings fall down.
What the f*ck is not to understand?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #147 on: June 25, 2016, 01:31:03 PM »

Said the prisoner as he was being dragged to the nearest shell-hole for execution...

Shoulda stuck to JREF, nonce.

TheBigYun

« Reply #148 on: June 25, 2016, 01:44:26 PM »

Said the prisoner as he was being dragged to the nearest shell-hole for execution...

Shoulda stuck to JREF, nonce.

Someone asked me at some time in my life "Where did you come from?"
My reply?
"My Mothers c*nt."
Can you admit the same?

Bom Tishop

« Reply #149 on: June 25, 2016, 03:29:42 PM »
Stop spluttering! That's why people think and know that you are an idiot.

Just another pathetic internet blow hard whom has done NOTHING in reality. Just a strong wrist, and the lingering smell of smoke, grease and shame.

I have proved enough so far about myself, during my stay here. You have proven nothing about yourself besides your sad disillusions of grandeur. Tit for tat and I will play big guy, if not then fuck off with your non sense, or direct it elsewhere. 

Its only Legba that calls me a shill which is what Legba does and scepti which has his moments depending on his mood. Though I don't think he has ever used the word idiot towards me yet, a few other descriptive non pleasant phrases, mainly along the lines of shill like legbot.

So who is this EVERYBODY??? I have had some very pleasant conversations and exchanging of information and even proofs of things via PM with quite a few members. This sounds like yet another secretion of sad gibberish you cannot prove.

Its because it is a lie....physically impossible...magic...I could continue on but no point..

Bye now
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 03:32:50 PM by Babyhighspeed »