False Flag
9 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

9/11

• 220 Replies
?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
Re: 9/11
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2016, 03:10:08 PM »
There was an extreme loss of life from the event

Gotcha you JREF dickhead.

Fucking false dichotomy bullshit confirmed.

Now go build your fake vacuum chamber & set off a bomb in it or some mad shit...

Don't forget to shout 'ALLAHU AKBAR!' when you do so, BabyShoebomber.
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #91 on: June 24, 2016, 03:23:21 PM »
You did it, Legba!  You got the first post on the page!  Congratulations! 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #92 on: June 24, 2016, 03:31:36 PM »

Now go build your fake vacuum chamber & set off a bomb in it or some mad shit...

You are fucking pathetic. No shame. You exist in your sad little made up reality to mentally hide from yourself the lonely, unwanted, ignorant, unsuccessful useless pile of shit you are. Filled with rage and bitterness from being nothing in reality, from the world not caring what you think or respecting you.I tried to be nice and tell you how to fix that.

This is far enough for me. I am done with you. You don't even deserve to be quoted. Ignored and bye now loser.

Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #93 on: June 24, 2016, 04:26:07 PM »
Papa, why are you derailing a thead you agree with?

I think we broke the Papa bot...
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #94 on: June 24, 2016, 04:30:11 PM »
Bhs, don't your panties in a knot. Nobody lost their life at the Twin Towers. Geez, there you go believing the government again.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #95 on: June 24, 2016, 04:43:10 PM »
Bhs, don't your panties in a knot. Nobody lost their life at the Twin Towers. Geez, there you go believing the government again.

No plenty of people did, just not as many as the number we were told. Sadly the ones who were attempting to save the fake people. However way more have lost their lives than we were told afterwards, from the justification of it.

I already spoke very briefly about that on the first page, the skeleton companies, or just plain fake ones. Insurance fraud ect ect.

As for papa...fuck him. That was my last straw with that pile of garbage. He went from cheeky to a no shame loser.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #96 on: June 24, 2016, 04:50:21 PM »
1/10 hoppy. Really, just a poor showing. The effort your post lacked is a disrespect to conspiracy theorists the world over.

My vote is for official story rather than false flag. But really, I think asking people to take a side and not leaving any room for gray area is unfair. Just saying. Things aren't always black and white, and when uninformed people try to reduce it down to that, the penguins win.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #97 on: June 24, 2016, 05:00:38 PM »
My vote is for official story rather than false flag. But really, I think asking people to take a side and not leaving any room for gray area is unfair. Just saying. Things aren't always black and white, and when uninformed people try to reduce it down to that, the penguins win.

I thought of putting a third option, but like it has been said many times on this thread, people just "don't want to believe it."

If I put the third option as "other" then we wouldn't have had an accurate depiction of peoples beliefs imo.

Do you believe building 7 collapsed due to fire causing a "total progressive collapse?"

What about the passports that were found in the wreckage?

Do you believe the bbc made "a mistake" when they reported building 7 collapsing prior to when it actually fell?

Not even mentioning who gained (and lost) the most from the attacks.

I've read the official story and it just doesnt make sense, like BHS said, the more you dig the uglier it gets.
I'm anti-judaism.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #98 on: June 24, 2016, 05:07:51 PM »

I think the Papa Lima Mark IV Android has had a complete meltdown in its positronic circuits.

I strongly it be returned to base for a complete refit before its fusion reactor power core detonates and splatters the Globe with Papa Lima Mark IV Android's entrails. A gruesome thought!

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #99 on: June 24, 2016, 05:13:33 PM »
Wikipedia

Safety concerns regarding aircraft impacts
The structural engineers working on the World Trade Center considered the possibility that an aircraft could crash into the building. In July 1945, a B-25 bomber that was lost in the fog had crashed into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building. A year later, a C-45F Expeditor[8] crashed into the 40 Wall Street building,[9] and there was a near-hit at the Empire State Building.[10] Leslie Robertson, one of the chief engineers working on the design of the World Trade Center, has since said he personally considered the scenario of the impact of a Boeing 707 or another jet airliner, which might be lost in the fog and flying at relatively low speeds while seeking to land at JFK Airport or Newark Airport. However, in an interview with the BBC, Robertson states, "with the 707, the fuel load was not considered in the design, I don't know how it could have been considered."[10][11]

NIST found a three-page white paper that mentioned another aircraft-impact analysis, involving impact of a Boeing 707 at 600 miles per hour (970 km/h), but the original documentation of the study, which was part of the building's 1,200-page structural analysis, was lost when the Port Authority offices were destroyed in the collapse of the 1 WTC; the copy was lost in 7 WTC.[12] In 1993, John Skilling, lead structural engineer for the WTC, recalled doing the analysis, and remarked, "Our analysis indicated the biggest problem would be the fact that all the fuel (from the airplane) would dump into the building. There would be a horrendous fire. A lot of people would be killed," he said. "The building structure would still be there."[13] In its report, NIST stated that the technical ability to perform a rigorous simulation of aircraft impact and ensuing fires is a recent development, and that the technical capability for such analysis would have been quite limited in the 1960s.[14][note 1]

Fireproofing
In April 1970, the New York City Department of Air Resources ordered contractors building the World Trade Center to stop the spraying of asbestos as an insulating material.[15] Fireproofing was incorporated in the original construction and more was added after a fire in 1975 that spread to six floors before being extinguished. After the 1993 bombing, inspections found fireproofing to be deficient. The Port Authority was in the process of replacing it, but replacement had been completed on only 18 floors in 1 WTC, including all the floors affected by the aircraft impact and fires,[16] and on 13 floors in 2 WTC, although only three of these floors (77, 78, and 85) were directly affected by the aircraft impact.[17][note 2]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_the_World_Trade_Center
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #100 on: June 24, 2016, 05:29:49 PM »
Quote from: hoppy
A couple of sofas and a filing cabinet caught on fire. This obviously weakened the steel beams causing a structural collapse. It's simple. My I.Q. is 132 and I'm a Mensa. 8)

Immediately following the collapses, there was some confusion about who had the authority to carry out an official investigation. While there are clear procedures for the investigation of aircraft accidents, no agency had been appointed in advance to investigate building collapses.[65] A team was quickly assembled by the Structural Engineers Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers, led by W. Gene Corley, Senior Vice President of CTLGroup. It also involved the American Institute of Steel Construction, the American Concrete Institute, the National Fire Protection Association, and the Society of Fire Protection Engineers.[66] ASCE ultimately invited FEMA to join the investigation, which was completed under the auspices of the latter.[66]

The investigation was criticized by some engineers and lawmakers in the U.S. It had little funding, no authority to demand evidence, and limited access to the WTC site. One major point of contention at the time was that the cleanup of the WTC site was resulting in the destruction of the majority of the buildings' steel components.[67] Indeed, when NIST published its final report, it noted "the scarcity of physical evidence" that it had had at its disposal to investigate the collapses. Only a fraction of a percent of the buildings remained for analysis after the cleanup was completed: some 236 individual pieces of steel, although 95% of structural beams and plates and 50% of the reinforcement bars were recovered.[68]

FEMA published its report in May 2002. While NIST had already announced its intention to investigate the collapses in August of the same year, by September 11, 2002 (a year after the disaster), there was growing public pressure for a more thorough investigation.[69] Congress passed the National Construction Safety Team bill in October 2002, giving NIST the authority to conduct an investigation of the World Trade Center collapses.[70]

The large quantity of jet fuel carried by each aircraft ignited upon impact into each building. A significant portion of this fuel was consumed immediately in the ensuing fireballs. The remaining fuel is believed either to have flowed down through the buildings or to have burned off within a few minutes of the aircraft impact. The heat produced by this burning jet fuel does not by itself appear to have been sufficient to initiate the structural collapses. However, as the burning jet fuel spread across several floors of the buildings, it ignited much of the buildings’ contents, ((Hoppy was right)) causing simultaneous fires across several floors of both buildings. The heat output from these fires is estimated to have been comparable to the power produced by a large commercial power generating station. Over a period of many minutes, this heat induced additional stresses into the damaged structural frames while simultaneously softening and weakening these frames. This additional loading and the resulting damage were sufficient to induce the collapse of both structures.[75]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_the_World_Trade_Center

Yes I know my enemy, they're the people who taught me to fight me, compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission, ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite.

RATM.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 05:36:39 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #101 on: June 24, 2016, 05:50:02 PM »

I thought of putting a third option, but like it has been said many times on this thread, people just "don't want to believe it."

If I put the third option as "other" then we wouldn't have had an accurate depiction of peoples beliefs imo.

Do you believe building 7 collapsed due to fire causing a "total progressive collapse?"

What about the passports that were found in the wreckage?

Do you believe the bbc made "a mistake" when they reported building 7 collapsing prior to when it actually fell?

Not even mentioning who gained (and lost) the most from the attacks.

I've read the official story and it just doesnt make sense, like BHS said, the more you dig the uglier it gets.

Consider me among the uninformed. I watched the television broadcast, just like anyone else that was able to that day. I saw the second plane hit, and I don't think it was CGI. I know people who lost family members that were there. I'm not handing a victory over to the penguins by saying I think there is some sort of dichotomy (damn it, stupid PL has made that word seem dirty to even type now).

The buildings really fell. Lots of innocent people really died. The world is a different place because of it. It was a terrorist attack. Who were the terrorists? Well, I happen to think it wasn't Gee Dubya. But you don't know any better than I do what any of the classified, redacted, destroyed, or <other> documents have for information yet to be disclosed. And there are a lot of people that like to chant "Death to America" and that's not new. And the asshole that took credit for orchestrating the whole thing wasn't exactly a newcomer to the whole hating on Americans thing. So there's that. I don't claim to know any more than what I just said. I don't believe it was a false flag operation with wild conspiratorial undertones perpetrated by the US government. And I don't believe that the BBC was in on it. Beliefs don't exactly matter though. Facts matter.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #102 on: June 24, 2016, 06:23:18 PM »
Fair call that's fine, I also believe the towers fell and planes crashed into them.

This is why I didn't give an option 3, 25% of people said they "don't know"
That's massive imho.

Over half of the people think it wasnt Al Qaeda, but they write "other" and "dont know" it's much easier and less scary to stay uninformed.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 06:26:51 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #103 on: June 24, 2016, 06:37:47 PM »
But forcing that 25% to make a choice other than "Don't know" is asking for a dishonest answer. And you're not anymore informed just because you say you are. Confirmation bias is a hell of a drug.

Belief doesn't matter in this case. What you or I believe happened doesn't have any effect on what actually happened. And if we aren't to believe the official story, then none of us are playing with the advantage of having all of the knowledge.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #104 on: June 24, 2016, 07:26:02 PM »
I'm not forcing anyone to make a choice, no one has to vote.

I also know I am not completely informed, I've merely made my opinion on the evidence that is available.

The official story is, however, just as uninformed thinking that three buildings can fall like that after being hit with an commercial air plane. Any mechanical or structural engineer can tell you they shouldn't have fallen like that.

Most people I know thought terrorists had managed to plant explosives in the buildings footings to demolish it entirely, we were shocked and surprised when the "official story" mentioned nothing about explosions in the base.

http://www.controlled-demolition.com/services-buildings.

two thousand ton skyscraper collapses like a house of cards, crumbling in on itself  - a waterfall of well-fractured steel and concrete debris. It lasts only seconds, and buildings within a few meters stand untouched. The very essence of Controlled Demolition, Inc. is in our name: CONTROL.

CDI demolishes structures with the kind of precision and planning usually associated with their creation.

Each project is handled by a world-renowned team of experts drawing on backgrounds in environmental remediation, engineering, dismantling, traditional demolition, explosives, material handling and the latest technology to guarantee complete predictability.

Controlled Demolition, Inc.  has the technical expertise and track record to take on projects of any magnitude.

This experience is used to select precisely the best equipment, materials, and methods for every project, and the best strategic communication plan to ensure acceptance by community groups and regulatory agencies. In an industry where experience is everything, CDI stands alone in its pioneering vision, innovative spirit, and decades of leadership.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 07:31:53 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #105 on: June 24, 2016, 07:27:31 PM »
Building 7

Controlled demolition

Seems legit.

Doesn't it seem even a little off to you?
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #106 on: June 24, 2016, 07:38:01 PM »
Quote from: Babyhighspeed
A standard fire burning off the known materials in 7 would barely push a temp above a 1000. Not to mention density (of the flame itself not coverage which was also not sufficient) of the fire itself, was not sufficient to destroy the heat treating much less have much of an effect at all on the steel skeleton. Then when you add beam length, density, and distribution, it would have MAYBE a 2 percent effect. We have some serious issues with this "explanation".

Just these last things....

This is what attempted free fall of a steel structure looks like in reality when the framing is in tact.

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Want more examples just look up failed demolitions, there are 50 I an think of just off the top of my head.

Just remember not just a few or not just one...none...as in no steel structure building has ever fell from a fire. Then poof like literal magic, 3 in one day.

Wanna guess how long this burned and didn't fall??

Or maybe this one??

One more just for fun!!!

I could keep going....as I am saying, falling is the absolute LAST thing these buildings are built to do. Much less a FREE fall, not to mention, with the distribution of mass that is used in building them in the first place, they are not allowed to free fall straight down if a miracle happened.

The official story takes advantage of people not understanding things and that really pisses me off.

I really couldn't explain it better.
I'm anti-judaism.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #107 on: June 24, 2016, 10:55:22 PM »
You JREF-ers still banging on?

Not noticed nobody's interested in your shit b8-thread yet?

Anyhoo; here's what really happened on teh 9s-1!!!1!!!1!!!!!!:

All Hail Otto!

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2016, 12:36:34 AM »
You JREF-ers still banging on?

Not noticed nobody's interested in your shit b8-thread yet?

Anyhoo; here's what really happened on teh 9s-1!!!1!!!1!!!!!!:

All Hail Otto!

Although otto does seem like a hero, I fail to see how this adds anything to the discussion.
I'm anti-judaism.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2016, 01:22:35 AM »
Stop sending me PM's you crank.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2016, 01:26:41 AM »
Contents of said PM;
You know I agree with you about 9/11 being a false flag and inside job right?

Because you seem confused.
Well, you did read the thread right?
I'm anti-judaism.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2016, 01:33:35 AM »
You know I agree with you about 9/11 being a false flag and inside job right?

DO.

author=disputeone link=topic=67149.msg1793488#msg1793488 date=1466843201]You know I agree with you about 9/11 being a false flag and inside job right?

NOT.

author=disputeone link=topic=67149.msg1793488#msg1793488 date=1466843201]You know I agree with you about 9/11 being a false flag and inside job right?

WANT!

TheBigYun

• By the time you read this you’ve already read it.
« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2016, 01:45:55 AM »
Assumptions and just sad non sense.

Damn yun I thought you might have been one of the intelligent ones.

Of course we reported every single piece of everything.

So was that when you gave up? When they laughed at you as I am doing now?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 01:52:12 AM by TheBigYun »
His arguments and logic are the worst that I have ever encountered….. It is so bad that a sort of grandeur creeps into it. It drags itself out of the dark abysm of pish and crawls inanely up the topmost pinnacle of posh. It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and doo.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2016, 02:01:00 AM »

What are your thoughts on the 9/11 event Yun?
I'm anti-judaism.

TheBigYun

« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2016, 02:01:50 AM »

Simple fact I along with 300 plus people I know personally can prove the story is shit. Can we prove what really happened?? No only educated speculation. But can damn sure prove those towers were not brought down as they claimed. You wanna believe magic to ahead, just don't talk to me like a fucking idiot because of it.

Slight of hand is an illusion...not witch craft

So you cannot prove anything - you can only guess?
Am I correct in MY assumption?
--------
No I do not believe in magic - you do.
--------
And I will talk to you like you are an idiot because you are an idiot.
I would loved to have be a fly on the wall when "Your Report" was opened and read.
I have it on good authority that it was used to wallpaper a toilet floor.
His arguments and logic are the worst that I have ever encountered….. It is so bad that a sort of grandeur creeps into it. It drags itself out of the dark abysm of pish and crawls inanely up the topmost pinnacle of posh. It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and doo.

TheBigYun

« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2016, 02:04:14 AM »

What are your thoughts on the 9/11 event Yun?

Arabs, Hijackers, planes crash into buildings, big fires, buildings fall down.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2016, 02:04:52 AM »

Simple fact I along with 300 plus people I know personally can prove the story is shit. Can we prove what really happened?? No only educated speculation. But can damn sure prove those towers were not brought down as they claimed. You wanna believe magic to ahead, just don't talk to me like a fucking idiot because of it.

--------
--------
I would loved to have be a fly on the wall when "Your Report" was opened and read.

Do you have an engineering degree? Do you think the way tower 7 fell was explainable by heat and "total progressive collapse"?

Bring something to the conversation or don't post at all.

Also, Aren't you a flat earther?

Edit for typo
I'm anti-judaism.

TheBigYun

« Reply #117 on: June 25, 2016, 02:10:43 AM »

--------
--------

Do you have an engineering degree?

Do you?
And I know you don't so you also bring nothing to this conversation and should not be posting.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #118 on: June 25, 2016, 02:17:38 AM »
Numa Numa guys did 9-11:

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #119 on: June 25, 2016, 02:39:10 AM »

--------
--------

Do you have an engineering degree?

Do you?
And I know you don't so you also bring nothing to this conversation and should not be posting.

How do you know the extent of my education?

Edit, I think you're assuming, and you know what happens when you assume?

Double edit.

Don't you think the earth is flat? please answer before posting on my thread again.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 02:52:53 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.