19 (67.9%)
False Flag
9 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

9/11

• 220 Replies
Re: 9/11
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2016, 05:48:25 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056088/Footage-kills-conspiracy-theories-Rare-footage-shows-WTC-7-consumed-fire.html

I know just posting a link is a bit rude, but this article explains what happened with WTC7.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2016, 08:33:00 AM »
Scepti, just because I believe the earth is an oblate spheroid, spinning on its axis, orbiting the sun in the suburbs of the milky way galaxy, doesn't mean I believe everything I'm told.

In case you haven't noticed I like to do my own research and make my own opinions on things, why do you think I joined? You don't honestly believe I get paid to post do you?
I'm not really interested whether you get paid to post or do it for coupons. The mere fact that you adhere to a globe and all the trimmings, makes you a person not to be trusted, no matter what you come out with.

If you do your own research without peer pressure then you would not be sticking rigidly to the official lines of all things global.
As for 9/11. It doesn't matter what Earth shape a person takes as a potential, anyone can question stuff like this and most "globalists" actually do - those who believe there's more to it than meets the eye, or senses.

It's hard to trust your motives when you put something like this up. It stinks of dishonestly in terms of dragging in people who are flat Earth or alternate to your chosen one, where you and your cronies are just waiting to turn the tables.

If I'm wrong then time will show that. Let's see.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2016, 08:34:32 AM »
Hey dumb fucks, checking comms for common grammatical/spelling quirks is an ancient counter-intelligence practice for catching out & identifying spies...

So the fact that there are EIGHT whole pages of different characters here who all mis-spell 'ridiculous' as 'rediculous' is an extremely telling fact.

As is the fact that you all rush to claim this extremely telling fact is just a 'coincidence'.

You are shit at your shit jobs & every intelligent neutral knows it.

As usual.

So, I'm getting paid to state my opinion that 9/11 was a false flag?

Seems legit.

Read the thread Papa.
He's correct though. He picked out a bad spelling that is made by a good few on here. Now normally you can say it's a coincidence if one other person does it but not a larger number on the same forum.
What makes it worse is the fact that (as Papa said) you all immediately jump in to defend it.

This topic almost seems like it's a fishing trip to reel in flat Earther's or alternate Earther's, eventually.
Start it off by using known globalists to actually make it appear like there's a conspiracy. A flat Earther pops in and then another and another, all claiming that it is a conspiracy, then, crash bang wallop, the stance is changed to attack mode by the very same people who now (over a small period of time) change reasoning and then start to attack the alternate theorists.

Now if this is not the case and you people are legitimately arguing for a definite conspiracy, then it "should" give you a massive shake up about how you can be manipulated in to believing anything - including an Earth model that can be fed in exactly the same type of fashion.

And so on.

If you bothered to look at those 9 (yes now 9) pages you will find numerous names repeated and numerous flat earthers, including of course poor innocent hoppy.
"Rediculous"  is a very common mispelling of "ridiculous" and since there are probably many more Globe supporters posting than Flat Earthers it would be expected that our local sleuth might find more Globe supporters in that list.

Of course our local undercover detective wouldn't be smart enough to work that out. Let him carry on with his delusion, at least it keeps him off the streets.

Now you are proving yourself as having as much common sense as Papa!
Guilty by merely protesting.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2016, 09:19:56 AM »
"Rediculous"  is a very common mispelling of "ridiculous"

When in hole, stop digging.

If you weren't permanently drunk, as well as shit at your shit job, you'd also know that is another important aspect of IRL fieldcraft, Geoff...

But you are both, so you don't.

Similarly, if you had any experience of either building or demolishing large steel & reinforced concrete structures you'd also know the official story of 9-11 is laughable bullshit...

But you have neither, so you don't.

Now STFU & GTFO Geoff.
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2016, 09:29:54 AM »

If you weren't permanently drunk, as well as shit at your shit job, you'd also know that is another important aspect of IRL fieldcraft, Geoff...

Similarly, if you had any experience of either building or demolishing large steel & reinforced concrete structures you'd also know the official story of 9-11 is laughable bullshit...

Now STFU & GTFO Geoff.
When you lose the argument resort to personal abuse and bad language.  All unnecessary.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2016, 09:41:47 AM »

Now STFU & GTFO Geoff.
When you lose the argument resort to personal abuse and bad language.  All unnecessary.
Papa Legba hasn't lost any argument. The reason he hasn't is because he's telling the truth and at worst he's extremely close to many truth's.
You play the one sentence game.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2016, 09:42:46 AM »
The troof.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2016, 10:15:04 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056088/Footage-kills-conspiracy-theories-Rare-footage-shows-WTC-7-consumed-fire.html

I know just posting a link is a bit rude, but this article explains what happened with WTC7.

You realize yall are arguing about the misspelling of a word and that it equals we are all the same. Talk about an "lol-cow"...

In response to this quote, the top pic of that was right after the fall. The other pics are standard pics of small fires right after the towers were struck. Ignoring the fact of "how" those fires got there since building 6 took a HUGE amount of damage and brunt from the strikes and fall (though never fell, however the building was used as no significance like building 7). A standard fire burning off the known materials in 7 would barely push a temp above a 1000. Not to mention density (of the flame itself not coverage which was also not sufficient) of the fire itself, was not sufficient to destroy the heat treating much less have much of an effect at all on the steel skeleton. Then when you add beam length, density, and distribution, it would have MAYBE a 2 percent effect. We have some serious issues with this "explanation".

The average person has no idea the design of such structures or knowledge of the materials, so this explanations are easy to pass by the mainstream. Some of the 600 permits these buildings had to pass was fire control, prevention, structure rigidity in such an even ect ect. People have no idea how much design these building where through, they were built for massive fire, hell even tower 1 and 2 was built to be struck by an air plane. They were built not to fall simple as that, especially not free fall.

Let's also ignore the fact some rookies that barely could handle a Cessna could pull a maneuver, at low altitude , supposedly holding at 500+, that some of the best trained pilots in the planet said "um no, I couldn't do that, those planes wouldn't take that . People don't realize how small the towers target really was when you add all the other factors. Yet both strike just perfectly dead center (side to side not up and down). I digress as I literally get way too carried away with this. There is just TOO much that doesn't work.

Just these last things....

This is what attempted free fall of a steel structure looks like in reality when the framing is in tact.

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Want more examples just look up failed demolitions, there are 50 I an think of just off the top of my head.

Just remember not just a few or not just one...none...as in no steel structure building has ever fell from a fire. Then poof like literal magic, 3 in one day.

Wanna guess how long this burned and didn't fall??

Or maybe this one??

One more just for fun!!!

I could keep going....as I am saying, falling is the absolute LAST thing these buildings are built to do. Much less a FREE fall, not to mention, with the distribution of mass that is used in building them in the first place, they are not allowed to free fall straight down if a miracle happened.

If I can find one video, there was a tower that the demo failed and it toppled over then started to roll lol. The official story takes advantage of people not understanding things and that really pisses me off.

I respect peoples opinions of things and if you want to believe something then I truly will support that. I am just letting you know, if you believe the official story, you are wrong. I don't need opinions to prove such a thing, though if you want to believe I understand why and I still love you :-*
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 10:25:08 AM by Babyhighspeed »
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2016, 10:31:12 AM »
Haven't you got a $1,000,000 vacuum chamber you should be building?

You know, rather than trolling a flat earth forum with tl;dr bullshit?

Which is a thing the CEO's of aerospace engineering companies normally do, of course...

In mad shill-world, that is.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2016, 10:34:29 AM »
Only you can prevent poop fires!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2016, 10:36:59 AM »

Are you bored cowgirl ha ha??

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2016, 10:38:28 AM »

Kinda!

I need a meme to post whenever the poo starts flying.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2016, 10:43:23 AM »

Kinda!

Would there be a penguin on the meme??

Also, can you tell Legba everything he said in his last post is a lie, even the company I own? Since I am not allowed to talk to him anymore.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2016, 10:50:05 AM »

Kinda!

Also, can you tell Legba everything he said in his last post is a lie, even the company I own? Since I am not allowed to talk to him anymore.

GAH! He knows it's all a lie. That is why he posted it.  >:(

Everyone knows what he posts is bullshit, even the people agreeing with him. They get a kick out seeing you defend yourself! Roundies trolling roundies.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2016, 10:53:14 AM »

Kinda!

It's surprising who the people are that say , "rediculous."

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2016, 10:56:27 AM »

Bom Tishop

« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2016, 11:01:40 AM »

I already admitted to bring a horrible speller along with other flaws. I thought we got that out of the way. Or do you want to embarrass me further. If so, no biggie, if it gets rocks off go for it.

I have already been made fun of quite a bit for it from grade school on. Or my own confidence in private times such as writing a doctoral thesis and having to run spell check on each page before moving on. Ect ect...

Do you ever have anything to add of substance, or are you just another Legba?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2016, 11:03:04 AM »

GCHQ, Lublyanka & Langley used to be full of people analysing this kinda shit...

They were often very good at crosswords & suchlike.

I guess that now, in the text/email age, they mostly been replaced by computer programmes...

But it's still as important a part of counter-intelligence as it always was.

The simple fact that all the sock-shills here are trying to shitpost it down the memory-hole asap shows they know how badly they've fucked up...

Shit at their shit jobs 24/7/365; all they really have is dumb persistence...

They're a lot like Richard Nixon that way.

TheBigYun

• By the time you read this you’ve already read it.
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2016, 12:09:11 PM »

I dedicated years of my life, countless hours, 150k dollars of resources and all my heart to this group and project when it was happening.

I have heard about you people who send Richard Gage on holiday.
How many years now and how much of your time and your money has Mr Gage spent?
Would you like to buy a bridge? I've got one in London for sale.
It's called the Tower Bridge.
US $1000 000.95c and it's yours.
His arguments and logic are the worst that I have ever encountered….. It is so bad that a sort of grandeur creeps into it. It drags itself out of the dark abysm of pish and crawls inanely up the topmost pinnacle of posh. It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and doo.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2016, 12:17:00 PM »
Oh what a lovely False Dialectic!

JREF really is a disgusting place...

It's where apprentice shills learn the shit tricks of their shit trade, you know?

Isn't it Geoff?

This thread is doomed btw; I'm gonna put the hammer on you but good!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2016, 12:18:38 PM »

I dedicated years of my life, countless hours, 150k dollars of resources and all my heart to this group and project when it was happening.

Well first of all, if you read my post on this thread you would see I am no longer active in that scene as people will always believe what they want no matter what.

Also, assumptions....well we both know the saying that goes with that. I have never sent a penny to him. The only place my money went was to the group I have already spoke about. We all pooled our resources and moved it where it needed to go at the time. The other place is of my own man power on tests ect. Many at the time I did as my own funded project during business hours which required some of my staff. Or if I at doing multiple at a time, so I could complete quicker.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 12:23:42 PM by Babyhighspeed »

TheBigYun

« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2016, 12:41:31 PM »

Well first of all, if you read my post on this thread you would see I am no longer active in that scene as people will always believe what they want no matter what.

Also, assumptions....well we both know the saying that goes with that. I have never sent a penny to him. The only place my money went was to the group I have already spoke about. We all looked our resources and moved it where it needed to go at the time. The other place is of my own man power on tests ect. Many at the time I did as my own funded project during business hours which required some of my staff. Or if I at doing multiple at a time, so I could complete quicker.

Well you are bloody useless 'cos after so many years you still have not come up with any evidence to prove that the official reason is wrong.
Just think, if you had any real evidence you would be famous overnight and not spending time arguing with Papa Legba.
-----
Imagine the scenario:

"So BabyonSpeed you had all this evidence to prove the 911 was an inside job but you didn't report it to anyone?"

"Well your Honour, I was busy having a conversation with a friend of mine by the name of Papa Legba on The Flat Earth Society Forum and it just happened to slip my mind."

"So BabyHighOnSpeed, why did you go public now?"

"You Drunkeness - you do not understand at the time I did as my own funded project during business hours which required some of my staff. Or if I at doing multiple at a time, so I could complete quicker."

"Huh?"

"Okey dokey, As my family and friends told me, I'll go to the Daily Record tomorrow, produce my 50 pages of evidence and await my Pulitzer Prize."

"You are a good person Baby (said in an Elvis voice)  - I will organise arrest warrants for the whole population of the USA as THEY were all in on it. Mmm -  I hope there are no Americans on the Space Station as they would be out of my jurisdiction. Oh hang on. just looked back at my old and ancient law records and my mentor Papa Legba explains that the Space Station does not in fact exist. Silly me."

« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 01:09:01 PM by TheBigYun »
His arguments and logic are the worst that I have ever encountered….. It is so bad that a sort of grandeur creeps into it. It drags itself out of the dark abysm of pish and crawls inanely up the topmost pinnacle of posh. It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and doo.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2016, 12:46:20 PM »
Continued False Dialectic Bullshit from confirmed JREF paedos?

Just stop it.

And let Andy Williams explain:

TheBigYun

« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2016, 12:53:18 PM »
Continued False Dialectic Bullshit from confirmed JREF paedos?

Just stop it.

And let Andy Williams explain:

Found a vid of your Dad:

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2016, 01:04:50 PM »
Lonnie Donegan vs. Andy Williams, eh?

False dialectics are in your shill-blood aren't they?

You just can't help your shit JREF shill-self, can you?

TheBigYun

« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2016, 01:07:34 PM »
Lonnie Donegan vs. Andy Williams, eh?

False dialectics are in your shill-blood aren't they?

You just can't help your shit JREF shill-self, can you?

Enjoy:

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2016, 01:07:53 PM »
Plus, of course, this:

I could name rediculous amounts of inconsistencies in this story.

Just ran your mis-spelling of the word 'ridiculous' through the search function...

Got 8 pages of different characters all making the same mistake.

VERY educational...

LOL!!!

See, shills; this is what I'm referring to when I say your sloppy fieldcraft would get you killed IRL.

But meh...

Carry on with your bullshit fake dialectic snore-fest.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2016, 02:38:55 PM »
Assumptions and just sad non sense.

Damn yun I thought you might have been one of the intelligent ones.

Of course we reported every single piece of everything. We were not the only group to, and there have been groups that have done it afterwards, and there is groups who still do to this day.  Why the fuck do you think they did the 9 11 commission report.. Yet was entirely self-referential not ONE source listed in the 100 pages in the back would be released, nor has been. Not to mention every person involved in the underfunded rushed "report" said they were obstructed in every way. They didn't even believe the government. Outside information was not allowed, only government recorded interviews evidence ect. Which as I said before, NONE of the sources will be released. Once again self-referential...if you want to believe that go ahead. Not to mention defies science in every way, and includes magic. I could not begin to list the problems involved with that.

9 11 is taboo here now if you disagree with the official report, it brings as much anger from mainstream as sexism and racism. The government will not accept not review any evidence further. I could continue on but not like it wouldnt make a damn bit of difference.

Simple fact I along with 300 plus people I know personally can prove the story is shit. Can we prove what really happened?? No only educated speculation. But can damn sure prove those towers were not brought down as they claimed. You wanna believe magic to ahead, just don't talk to me like a fucking idiot because of it.

Slight of hand is an illusion...not witch craft
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 02:43:44 PM by Babyhighspeed »

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #88 on: June 24, 2016, 02:57:23 PM »
Everyone knows this is how teh 9s-11 happened:

Or some similar shit I dunno...

Bom Tishop

« Reply #89 on: June 24, 2016, 03:02:51 PM »
Legba....your shit is usually harmless shit that shows your ignorance and how much of a pathetic loser you really are.

Though on this subject, show some fucking respect. There was an extreme loss of life from the event as well as an EXTREME loss of life resulting from it afterwards. Not to mention all the other horrible things that spawned from this.