9 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

9/11

• 220 Replies

Round and Proud

• Speculative fiction writer
Re: 9/11
« Reply #180 on: June 26, 2016, 02:48:48 PM »
I hate it when people who read something or dream something make comments who don't actually work in the field.

Al/mag if ignited can reach a brief temp of little over 5000 degrees f I have no idea where you get your numbers at. When I say brief I say brief, typically it's a brief flash. It is very hard to keep that metal burning in an open environment just like the jet fuel. It did not even reach a high enough temp to ignite the metal. As I have said before liquid jet a burning is relative cool. It's the lean flash of the vapor that can create heat (which is how it's burned in combustion), it it's flash is not dense enough nor transfer heat fast enough to heat something up to that temp. Not to mention the cubic size of the area the plane was in. The area it was able to get into like a a cartoon, even though it's structure was many times weaker, many times rigid and brittle, many times less mass. Oh that's right add velocity that fixes everything....but then if you add velocity you add dispersement under impact when it reaches a certain threshold. Actually, I don't care my heart is not in this one. This site is very depressing.

Believe what you want....want to keep your eyes and ears closed go ahead. Want to believe in magic go ahead. Want to believe a desk on fire can bring down 7 go ahead. Not to mention when building 6 half of the damn thing was destroyed yet it stood. Oh wait it must not have had that damn desk in it like the other ones.

Or let's believe an entire self-referential report that even it's authors call bull shit, that will not release ONE of its 100 pages of "sources". Relies on magic and violated almost every law of physics and chemistry. Or ignore the fucking designer himself of the building who PLANNED for such a possible event. Who himself said there would be alot of death, alot of fire for a little bit, but the buildings would stand.

This is just too easy to keep going on and on with. It feels almost infinite. As I said believe whatever the hell you want

I remember the temps from listening to my dad and two neighbors, all three machinist, working for North American Rockwell. but as that was some 40+ years ago, I availed myself the use of the internet and did some checking on the temps. And YEP I remembered them correctly.

Brief peaks? Long enough to completely destroy a lathe or drill press and other machines.

One thing about me, when I post something, bet the farm I have done some research on it, even if I KNOW I have the facts right, I am still going to look it up to make sure.
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #181 on: June 26, 2016, 03:55:34 PM »

I remember the temps from listening to my dad and two neighbors, all three machinist, working for North American Rockwell. but as that was some 40+ years ago, I availed myself the use of the internet and did some checking on the temps. And YEP I remembered them correctly.

Brief peaks? Long enough to completely destroy a lathe or drill press and other machines.

One thing about me, when I post something, bet the farm I have done some research on it, even if I KNOW I have the facts right, I am still going to look it up to make sure.

Eves dropping and actually being a part of the industry is two different things. You are not going to reach 6000+ degrees I am sorry. Tops MAYBE 5600. Even our fire suppression system which is checked by the city every month would not pass code for that temp. This is what happens when you know enough to not know anything.

The open burn temps for liquid jet a fuel which I keep saying is very low (550 or so f) is not near enough to ignite the Al/mag the 747 was made from. Which is around 1200/1400 degrees, this has to be core temp. A brief flash will not transfer enough heat. This is also close to the melting temp of the metal. I am also assuming you have never seen this material on fire. It is bright, so bright, the few we had, if we didn't have auto fire suppression we would be in trouble, you can't see well at all inside a closed building. If this reaction was occurring in the building then everyone would have saw. Also the fire fighters that made it up there would not have said the fire was under control just a few small fires. They would have said "holy shit we have a metal fire and there is water pouring on it!!!" They are fire fighters, I think they would know a metal fire. Plus have you ever been around 5000 degree fire?? It is intolerable. It burns more so without "burning" if that makes since.

This is also assuming the plane just magically made its way through the structure intact. Watch the slow motion video, the place disappears in the structure without even making a hole. Do you know how that britel rigid material response when hitting a much more dense, less rigid material ?? It shatters, that was just a few of the test we preformed even though unnecessary, as any second year student could tell you that with out such an experiment.

The majority of the mass of the plane would have been seen being shed outside the structure as it tried to penetrate the concrete and beams facing it's trajectory. Then whatever shards of material did make it through would have been deflected by the structures center I beams. Yet on slow motion video you see the nose just pop out the other side completely un touched. Magic

Quote from: Crutchwater
Quote from: FlatOrange
You can't murder a suicide victim
Tell that to Epstein!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #182 on: June 26, 2016, 04:11:05 PM »
@babyhighspeed-have you ever debated with a mechanical engineer who believes the official story?  I would be interested in reading such a thread.

Occasionally..when I was part of the group I refer to, usually the debate would be as a group, and I would just cover my areas of expertise. More of the one on one debates I would witness would be between structural engineers. Or between pilots on the impossible maneuvers (especially for people who flunked at a Cessna) at the world trade centers or especially the Pentagon, or the magic wreck of the other airlines.

Typically my arguments with REAL mechanical engineers, not just internet readers would end like this. "You have a point, though I don't know the entire details so I am not commenting further" sometimes they would want to join to learn further as well. My direct debates with people in my field, we attempt to stay within our realm and leave speculation out.

As I could tell you the entire blue prints of the building and how it supported it self regularly and the fail-safes it had in case of failure in parts of the structure. Or I could tell you about the fake business, the insurance fraud, the impossibility of the building going from 70 percent empty to 10 percent in 9 months. Or how the buildings went to a private entity couple months before this, how paper work was approved that covered this direct situation and kept the owner in control of the land even with an insurance pay out. However, all of this was research done by one of the structural engineers or probate lawyers in the group.

However, I can tell you every damn material in the building, as well as on the air craft as well as the fuel ect. That was my wheel house.

I can also tell you, I had never been audited before in my life, yet after we released the findings and presented to the government and public. I have been audited every single year afterwards, despite 3 of the years it was found I over paid and they owed me. I also have a few other peculiar targeting as a business entity and on the personal level as well. Coincidences?? Possibility, it surely is plausible, however, I have never been a big fan of coincidences.
Tell that to Epstein!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #183 on: June 26, 2016, 10:48:14 PM »
The large, column-free space between the perimeter and core was bridged by prefabricated floor trusses.

So you admit the floors had 4" of concrete protecting them.

Good.

Now tell us more about the perimeter & core...

Was there concrete in them too, perhaps?
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #184 on: June 27, 2016, 12:23:05 AM »
Does the core really matter at the moment? I mean there are so many issues wrong with the story it's hard to stay focused. Let's just look at the video evidence in slow motion. Apparently aluminum can penetrate 200+ feet of multiple floors, of horizontal multiple inches of reinforced concrete, steel trusses, then monster steel I beams made to flex and pop it's head out the other side unscathed like a jack in the box. Actually slow motion shows it entering the building completely without so much of a mark to the building or anything for a brief second.

Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to break through reinforced concrete when attempting long wise?? 200+feet of it?? Ignoring the core and exo skeleton completely ...just explain that to me, multiple floors at that. I am attempting to remain complete non science here, so making the terms as simple as possible.

By this logic, the world's biggest wrecking ball, swung by the world's largest crane should be able to break through a similar building from one side all the way through to the other with one fatal swing. However, I can promise you it wouldn't even get a 10th towards the center, much less the other side.

Not to mention "everything has vaporized" including all the equipment and materials in the buildings, the planes, the Pentagon plane, the wreck in the field ect ect.

Ugh I am sorry there literally is too much material wrong I cannot stay on topic.

I could use math, experiments, my expert opinion on my field, others expert opinions in their fields, eye witnesses, science ,evidence ect ect ect.

However, let's just use logic of the mind.
Tell that to Epstein!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #185 on: June 27, 2016, 12:52:30 AM »
Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to break through reinforced concrete when attempting long wise??

Erm, yes; I'm the person who first mentioned it in fact...

And how is the core unimportant?

I've never seen anything like it outside of bomb-proof military structures.

The perimeter was ridiculously over-engineered too; the whole building was like a bunker.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #186 on: June 27, 2016, 01:20:45 AM »
Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to break through reinforced concrete when attempting long wise??

Erm, yes; I'm the person who first mentioned it in fact...

And how is the core unimportant?

I've never seen anything like it outside of bomb-proof military structures.

The perimeter was ridiculously over-engineered too; the whole building was like a bunker.

I was more so talking to round with that comment.  The reason I was leaving the core alone at the moment, to try and focus on one item at hand as I get very ADD with this. There is just too many problems. I would actually like to do the math on how much energy and density it would take for a blunt un heated object of that size to literally go through that many floors, exo skeleton, the core and out the other end.

I have personally got to do experiments with a group working with a 60,000 ton press, and have yet to make anything vaporize. Even though there would not be near that pressure per square inch in the falling towers. The free falling ones by the way.
Tell that to Epstein!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #187 on: June 27, 2016, 01:50:27 AM »
I would actually like to do the math on how much energy and density it would take for a blunt un heated object of that size to literally go through that many floors, exo skeleton, the core and out the other end.

For a start the blunt object would have to be made of solid tungsten/depleted uranium or suchlike to be capable of piercing such a structure.

Looking at muzzle velocities of anti-tank guns which fire similar projectiles of similar performance I'd say it would need to be travelling at least 800m/s, or 1800 mph.

So basically shitloads more energy & density than your average airliner could possibly have.

You want to do any more math than that you're welcome...

I know for a fact that the whole official story of 9-11 is total bullshit.

?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #188 on: June 27, 2016, 02:09:02 AM »
An airliner could not achieve 500 mph at 1000 feet without disintegrating. It's pointless anyway because no planes went into any buildings.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #189 on: June 27, 2016, 02:16:28 AM »
This is for round and proud. I am digging around just bit to old communications. Here is a little from someone in the group I worked in. HE is actually a structural engineer, masters, 27 years experience. A little dialogue of inner communications.

This also explains a little what I as trying to explain on how steel flexes as well as disperses temperature.

Heat transmission (diffusion) through the steel members would have been irregular owing to differing sizes of the individual members; and, the temperature in the members would have dropped off precipitously the further away the steel was from the flames—just as the handle on a frying pan doesn’t get hot at the same rate as the pan on the burner of the stove. These factors would have resulted in the structural framing furthest from the flames remaining intact and possessing its full structural integrity, i.e., strength and stiffness.

Structural steel is highly ductile, when subjected to compression and bending it buckles and bends long before reaching its tensile or shear capacity. Under the given assumptions, “if” the structure in the vicinity … started to weaken, the superstructure above would begin to lean in the direction of the burning side. The opposite, intact, side of the building would resist toppling until the ultimate capacity of the structure was reached, at which point, a weak-link failure would undoubtedly occur. Nevertheless, the ultimate failure mode would have been a toppling of the upper floors to one side, not a concentric, vertical collapse.

This was in a conversation if the building were to collapse from a localized fire.

As for what you said Legba, I agree. I have tried to explain to people that velocity only means so much to a brittle and rigid metal against an extremely more dense and less rigid metal. This is from simple math and physics, as well as test I did for the simple wow factor to attempt to explain to those that didn't understand. This was firing at direct carbon steel, not at reinforced thick concrete with trusses in it.

I just wish I knew for a fact how they were brought down. I can prove 100 percent they were not brought down as said, I just can't prove how they really were. I really don't think thermite, as it is unpredictable especially when using magnesium or zinc as fuel. Not to mention it is hard to get that stuff to hold temp long enough to cut such thick steel, especially evenly at the same time as the other beams. I have very little experience with it, though I made some of my own at one point to understand on a first hand. I don't find it feasible, however as said, I am no expert with the reaction.

All I know is something hot as fuck was involved to burn a month after the actual collapse .
Tell that to Epstein!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #190 on: June 27, 2016, 02:23:24 AM »
An airliner could not achieve 500 mph at 1000 feet without disintegrating. It's pointless anyway because no planes went into any buildings.

Absolutely, especially with pilots that could not even handle a Cessna. So what was it then??? Something hit them, many many people said they saw something, though it varied from a black big air plane, to military fighter, to missle ect ect.

The thing that pisses me off is I can prove without a doubt they did not fall as said. This is only using my expertise, add the others and the case gets easier. However , I can't prove what really happened. And with my experience with metals, I can think of no known technology or reactions that could keep carbon steel in its liquid or close to liquid form after a month.
Tell that to Epstein!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #191 on: June 27, 2016, 02:54:23 AM »
I just wish I knew for a fact how they were brought down. I can prove 100 percent they were not brought down as said, I just can't prove how they really were. I really don't think thermite, as it is unpredictable especially when using magnesium or zinc as fuel.

Standard shaped charges. Just a lot of them, detonated very precisely.

Don't see why thermite would be used so think tales of heat lingering for weeks are bullshit.

But it was an enormous, very complex, demolition job which would have taken months to prepare & required a lot of materials & expertise.

The only people who could possibly be responsible are the US military, with the full knowledge of the Pentagon.

?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #192 on: June 27, 2016, 05:48:41 AM »

Absolutely, especially with pilots that could not even handle a Cessna. So what was it then??? Something hit them, many many people said they saw something, though it varied from a black big air plane, to military fighter, to missle ect ect.

The thing that pisses me off is I can prove without a doubt they did not fall as said. This is only using my expertise, add the others and the case gets easier. However , I can't prove what really happened. And with my experience with metals, I can think of no known technology or reactions that could keep carbon steel in its liquid or close to liquid form after a month.
The towers came down. We know planes did not do it and we know pockets of fires did not do it; so what's left?
Simple answer and most probable is controlled demolition.
Questions asked about this.

If it was controlled demolition then how did they manage to achieve this in such a short time without anyone noticing.
Answer in all probability: Because those buildings were white Elephants. They were scarcely populated and many floors were cleared out. Basically derelict.

To the outsider walking past, or people like us; we are none the wiser for what's going on inside, or even how many businesses actually run inside.
Absolutely piss easy to rig these buildings for demo, over time, because nobody would have access to the floors being primed. And certainly wouldn't have access to internal space of the central steel core columns that would have had cutter charges on the beams diagonally placed to make the building shear in a zig zag fashion as the rest of the controlled demo coincided with those charges.

It's all about best guesswork and that's all of us can do for the actual reality of what happened.
We don't need to guess about planes because planes are not made of butter and they are not solid steel missiles, so they're not going to melt into huge steel framed buildings. Anyone with even a small amount of common sense will know this.

Round and Proud

« Reply #193 on: June 27, 2016, 07:44:45 AM »

Eves dropping and actually being a part of the industry is two different things. You are not going to reach 6000+ degrees I am sorry. Tops MAYBE 5600. Even our fire suppression system which is checked by the city every month would not pass code for that temp. This is what happens when you know enough to not know anything.

The open burn temps for liquid jet a fuel which I keep saying is very low (550 or so f) is not near enough to ignite the Al/mag the 747 was made from. Which is around 1200/1400 degrees, this has to be core temp. A brief flash will not transfer enough heat. This is also close to the melting temp of the metal. I am also assuming you have never seen this material on fire. It is bright, so bright, the few we had, if we didn't have auto fire suppression we would be in trouble, you can't see well at all inside a closed building. If this reaction was occurring in the building then everyone would have saw. Also the fire fighters that made it up there would not have said the fire was under control just a few small fires. They would have said "holy shit we have a metal fire and there is water pouring on it!!!" They are fire fighters, I think they would know a metal fire. Plus have you ever been around 5000 degree fire?? It is intolerable. It burns more so without "burning" if that makes since.

This is also assuming the plane just magically made its way through the structure intact. Watch the slow motion video, the place disappears in the structure without even making a hole. Do you know how that britel rigid material response when hitting a much more dense, less rigid material ?? It shatters, that was just a few of the test we preformed even though unnecessary, as any second year student could tell you that with out such an experiment.

The majority of the mass of the plane would have been seen being shed outside the structure as it tried to penetrate the concrete and beams facing it's trajectory. Then whatever shards of material did make it through would have been deflected by the structures center I beams. Yet on slow motion video you see the nose just pop out the other side completely un touched. Magic

United State Air Force AFSC (Air Force Specialty Code) 43251C 1973 through 1976. I'll save you Google time, Jet Aircraft Mech, 1 and 2 Engine Aircraft.

As for the plane penetrating the building;

Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

Round and Proud

« Reply #194 on: June 27, 2016, 07:59:28 AM »
The large, column-free space between the perimeter and core was bridged by prefabricated floor trusses.

So you admit the floors had 4" of concrete protecting them.

Good.

Now tell us more about the perimeter & core...

Was there concrete in them too, perhaps?

Papa Sh!t For Brains, please read the ENITRE paragraph. It said, and I said no such thing. I know reading is hard for you, but TRY. The concrete was SITTING on steel sheeting SITTING on steel trusses. The actual concrete floor was just 4 inches of LIGHT WEIGHT concrete poured on TOP of the sheeting. The floor trusses were not in, or on the poured concrete floor.

I know you like to carefully choose what to ignore to make your point, but it is now coming off as thought your IQ is just a tad lower than dysfunctional moron.

Round and Proud

« Reply #195 on: June 27, 2016, 08:18:14 AM »

The towers came down. We know planes did not do it and we know pockets of fires did not do it; so what's left?
Simple answer and most probable is controlled demolition.
Questions asked about this.

If it was controlled demolition then how did they manage to achieve this in such a short time without anyone noticing.
Answer in all probability: Because those buildings were white Elephants. They were scarcely populated and many floors were cleared out. Basically derelict.

To the outsider walking past, or people like us; we are none the wiser for what's going on inside, or even how many businesses actually run inside.
Absolutely piss easy to rig these buildings for demo, over time, because nobody would have access to the floors being primed. And certainly wouldn't have access to internal space of the central steel core columns that would have had cutter charges on the beams diagonally placed to make the building shear in a zig zag fashion as the rest of the controlled demo coincided with those charges.

It's all about best guesswork and that's all of us can do for the actual reality of what happened.
We don't need to guess about planes because planes are not made of butter and they are not solid steel missiles, so they're not going to melt into huge steel framed buildings. Anyone with even a small amount of common sense will know this.

So where are the planes? Where are the crew? Where are passengers? Who made the cell calls so convincing,that even family members were completely fooled?

for the record, my youngest daughter worked HR at American Airlines. She was supposed to be flying to a big meeting out of NYC that morning, and it wasn't until after 6pm that she called saying she was safe. She KNEW everyone of the American Crew members that were murdered that day. She had to help put together what took place.

My employment at the time was with DoD, we lost friends in DC that day. You can play games with what happened, but that is all they are, games. Games that dishonor those that died. Games that make fun of the terror of not knowing where your loved one was, and  being scared shitless each time the phone rang that day.

Then the relief, and joy, all of you are incapable of understanding, when in answering the phone, you hear, "Daddy?" 

I am not taking a shot at you, because you can't grasp that relief and joy. It is just a simple fact. And I pray you will NEVER be in a situation where you might have that understanding. The price is too high.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #196 on: June 27, 2016, 09:10:01 AM »
tl;dr bullshit from a propaganda-spamming ex-military bean-counter sci-fi hack shill.

Don't tell me how my own profession works, dickhead.

I've explained all you need to know.

Now STFU & GTFO.

Round and Proud

« Reply #197 on: June 27, 2016, 11:39:24 AM »
tl;dr bullshit from a propaganda-spamming ex-military bean-counter sci-fi hack shill.

Don't tell me how my own profession works, dickhead.

I've explained all you need to know.

Now STFU & GTFO.

Well who didn't see that response coming.

Why should I believe that is your job? You don't believe anyone here, so why should I believe you?

I think you just googles a bunch of BS to cut and paste

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #198 on: June 27, 2016, 11:42:20 AM »
The US military obviously did 9-11.

You were in the US military.

Now you are here telling us the US military did not do 9-11.

Cool.

Fucking.

Story...

Bro.

Round and Proud

« Reply #199 on: June 27, 2016, 12:23:59 PM »
The US military obviously did 9-11.

You were in the US military.

Now you are here telling us the US military did not do 9-11.

Cool.

Fucking.

Story...

Bro.

Show of hands, who didn't see that coming from Papa Legba? I'll admit it took longer than I expected, but I as God as my witness, I KNEW it was coming, and from whom.

Papa, I still pray you NEVER have to live through a day scared of the phone each time it rings. I know you don't believe it, and I don't care, your belief, or not, doesn't change the prayer for you and everyone else.  Those 9 hours were decades long. I would not wish that on anyone. EVER!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #200 on: June 27, 2016, 01:34:31 PM »
United State Air Force AFSC (Air Force Specialty Code) 43251C 1973 through 1976. I'll save you Google time, Jet Aircraft Mech, 1 and 2 Engine Aircraft.

First off I do not know what you are trying to say with your link, as it comes up with an error.

So, since you have worked on jet engines as a profession, are you telling me that the engines can be "vaporized" with 4-800 tons of pressure? I don't specialize in jet/fan jet engines, but I do make some parts in them. When I do contract work at Lockheed fort worth, I have seen the machinery they use in forging the turbines alone. The strength and hardness is amazing, yet they are not brittle what so ever. I know for a fact material that is not nearly as strong can survive under a 65,000 ton press with out "vaporizing"

Yet the passports magically survived perfectly in tact, yet some of the hardest material on earth was vaporized.

I suppose before we go any farther are you telling me this? ^

Or that the plane considering its material mass and speed against the object it struck would be able to cut through like butter all the way through the building un harmed?

Without shedding a single piece outside of the building?

Are you telling me that watching the footage slow motion, when the plane just vanished inside the building without a trace at all, no plane, no material, no hole in the building nothing. Then about 150 frames later finally an explosion. In the middle of that explosion the front part of the plane pops out like a jack in the box completely un harmed, them wait, explosion. Can you watch this and tell me all is correct.

Screw me having a doctorate in mechanical engineering, screw my business and experience for the last almost decade. Screw your experience on air craft mechanics , forget it all.

With a fully functioning brain, looking at things logically, just what I wrote up there, can you tell me all is correct and everything feasible?
Tell that to Epstein!

Round and Proud

« Reply #201 on: June 27, 2016, 01:41:07 PM »

First off I do not know what you are trying to say with your link, as it comes up with an error.

So, since you have worked on jet engines as a profession, are you telling me that the engines can be "vaporized" with 4-800 tons of pressure? I don't specialize in jet/fan jet engines, but I do make some parts in them. When I do contract work at Lockheed fort worth, I have seen the machinery they use in forging the turbines alone. The strength and hardness is amazing, yet they are not brittle what so ever. I know for a fact material that is not nearly as strong can survive under a 65,000 ton press with out "vaporizing"

Yet the passports magically survived perfectly in tact, it some of the hardest material on earth was vaporized.

Or that the plane considering its material mass and speed against the object it struck would be able to cut through like butter all the way through the building un harmed?

Are you telling me that watching the footage slow motion, when the plane just vanished inside the building without a trace at all, no plane, no material, no hole in the building nothing. Then about 150 frames later finally an explosion. In the middle of that explosion the front part of the plane pops out like a jack in the box completely un harmed, them wait, explosion. Can you watch this and tell me all is correct.

Screw me having a doctorate in mechanical engineering, screw my business and experience for the last almost decade. Screw your experience on air craft mechanics , forget it all.

With a fully functioning brain, looking at things logically, just what I wrote up there, can you tell me all is correct and everything feasible?

Never mind, you can't read. Or maybe, you just need to twist what I actually said, so you can feel better about yourself. Either way, I won't waist my time debating someone who can't or won't read.

Oh the link. It shows a paper straw going completely through a potato. So don't worry about it, its over your head anyway.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #202 on: June 27, 2016, 01:48:19 PM »
Papa, I still pray you NEVER have to live through a day scared of the phone each time it rings. I know you don't believe it, and I don't care, your belief, or not, doesn't change the prayer for you and everyone else.  Those 9 hours were decades long. I would not wish that on anyone. EVER!

Cool.

Story.

Bro.

Semper.

Fucking.

Fi.

Oh the link. It shows a paper straw going completely through a potato.

have fun.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #203 on: June 27, 2016, 01:52:52 PM »

Never mind, you can't read. Or maybe, you just need to twist what I actually said, so you can feel better about yourself. Either way, I won't waist my time debating someone who can't or won't read.

Oh the link. It shows a paper straw going completely through a potato. So don't worry about it, its over your head anyway.
It was a simple honest question, I was not rude or anything. However if you have to argue with ad hominem retorts after just some simple respectful questions then apparently you really have no argument. It's the usual here..

And you yell at papa when you are just the exact same.

And the straw through a potatoe is a very horrible analogy. There is absolutely nothing comparable to it, it's just a fun little trick by adding compression to make the straw a little more rigid so it doesn't flex as much. Nothing comparable to surface contact area, tensions, rigidity ect ect ect.

Guess we are done here then sense you are out. Did you really say anything besides nuh uh...
Tell that to Epstein!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #204 on: June 28, 2016, 12:02:23 AM »
And he is gone...as I said no argument. Same with the big dumb, just a bunch of nuh uhs...

I never put much weight in cognitive dissonance or actual people purposely spreading disinformation. I have no doubt both are real and happen. I am honest and can accept whatever the reality of something is no matter what it is, I just want the truth that is all. So my mind does not typically jump to these conclusions.

However, for cognitive dissonance I would put this as a very strong case study just right here.

Yet the passports magically survived perfectly in tact, yet some of the hardest material on earth was vaporized.

^^^honest questions , asked with respect assuming no judgement or degradation for ones opinion.

Reply is a complete ad hominem response with no substance or purpose.

Or if you add this reply to other responses by the same user, you could almost make a case for the attempt at spreading misinformation. Yet becoming angered for the attempt not being accepted. However, I consider this a bit presumptive, though a plausibility.
Tell that to Epstein!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #205 on: June 28, 2016, 02:00:28 AM »
potatoe

Are you Dan Quayle in disguise?

As for 9-11, at the time it happened my first thought was that the architects, contractors & suppliers for the Twin Towers would be going to jail.

Because no way a correctly-designed & constructed building should collapse like that.

Then I learned a bit more about the design & construction & realised they were actually built like bunkers, so controlled demo was the only way it could have come down.

It doesn't matter whether the footage is fake or not, or what the witnesses say, they were there one minute & gone the next.

And the only group I can think of who could pull that big an op off on American soil are the US military...

Who also went on to undergo a huge budget expansion as a result, as well as get their hands on all the oil they'll need for decades.

Cui Bono, eh?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 12:06:07 PM by Jack »

Round and Proud

« Reply #206 on: June 28, 2016, 04:48:39 AM »
potatoe

As for 9-11, at the time it happened my first thought was that the architects, contractors & suppliers for the Twin Towers would be going to jail.

Because no way a correctly-designed & constructed building should collapse like that.

Then I learned a bit more about the design & construction & realised they were actually built like bunkers, so controlled demo was the only way it could have come down.

It doesn't matter whether the footage is fake or not, or what the witnesses say, they were there one minute & gone the next.

And the only group I can think of who could pull that big an op off on American soil are the US military...

Who also went on to undergo a huge budget expansion as a result, as well as get their hands on all the oil they'll need for decades.

Cui Bono, eh?

Why, after more that 6,500 posts of complete nonsense by you, would anyone take seriously anything you say?

I understand the occasional use of sarcasm and trolling posts, but more than 6,000 leaves you open to the charge of the call of BS on anything, and everything you post. Dude, you dug the hole you're standing in, and you're still digging, yet your are complaining about being in the hole.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 12:05:54 PM by Jack »

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #207 on: June 28, 2016, 08:46:48 AM »
you dug the hole you're standing in, and you're still digging, yet your are complaining about being in the hole.

I'm not in a hole, nor am I complaining about anything.

In fact I'm very happy to see you mirroring a phrase I used myself only recently, thus providing yet more evidence you are just another psychotic sock-shill.

Really, shills; you all started to do this shit at once, back in January...

Even though I pointed it out at the time & the members Legion & feuk both also noticed you were doing it, you have stuck to the strategy.

No plainer evidence could be given that you are an organised gang of sock-shills working to a plan...

Now; carry on being shit at your shit job.

Round and Proud

« Reply #208 on: June 28, 2016, 09:45:45 AM »
you dug the hole you're standing in, and you're still digging, yet your are complaining about being in the hole.

I'm not in a hole, nor am I complaining about anything.

In fact I'm very happy to see you mirroring a phrase I used myself only recently, thus providing yet more evidence you are just another psychotic sock-shill.

Really, shills; you all started to do this shit at once, back in January...

Even though I pointed it out at the time & the members Legion & feuk both also noticed you were doing it, you have stuck to the strategy.

No plainer evidence could be given that you are an organised gang of sock-shills working to a plan...

Now; carry on being shit at your shit job.

Do you EVER get tired of going nowhere?

You post more 6,500 trolling posts then wonder that no one believes you. Worse, when called on it, you deny it all.

Are you really Hilary Clinton? You have her style down pat. Lie about everything, then lie about being exposed, about lying.

Yep, you're Hilda the Liar, trolling FET.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #209 on: June 28, 2016, 10:38:25 AM »
potatoe

Sigh..just another embarrassing moment with my spelling. It's a very annoying deficiency
Tell that to Epstein!