False Flag
9 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

9/11

• 220 Replies
?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
Re: 9/11
« Reply #150 on: June 25, 2016, 03:43:33 PM »
blowhard

blow hard

The last shill who shamelessly copied my phraseology within one post was the 'luckyfred' sock-ID.

It's natural language was Italian, which tallies with my observations of your grammatical ticks...

You are certainly not a Texan anyway.

I must repeat: your fieldcraft is shockingly sloppy; you are shit at your shit job; you would be shot IRL.

Any chance of fucking off back to JREF now?

Or do we have to keep this farce up a bit longer?

You're the one getting paid for it, so I guess the Lies will continue...
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #151 on: June 25, 2016, 04:03:24 PM »
blowhard

blow hard

The last shill who shamelessly copied my phraseology within one post was the 'luckyfred' sock-ID.

It's natural language was Italian, which tallies with my observations of your grammatical ticks...

I must repeat: your fieldcraft is shockingly sloppy; you are shit at your shit job; you would be shot IRL.

Since I am the only person who proves shit here I will one more time. Just for you papa...i walked right out side my shop just for you!! If you wait a couple hours I can drive by att stadium on the way home. One less thing for you to be paranoid about.

Quote from: Crutchwater
Quote from: FlatOrange
You can't murder a suicide victim
Tell that to Epstein!

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #152 on: June 25, 2016, 04:07:37 PM »
blowhard

blow hard

Since I am the only person who proves shit here I will one more time. Just for you papa...i walked right out side my shop just for you!! If you wait a couple hours I can drive by att stadium on the way home. One less thing for you to be paranoid about.

Are you wearing gloves to hide your identity or you just so happened to be wearing them when you took the picture because of your work or something?
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #153 on: June 25, 2016, 04:13:05 PM »
shill-spoo & such...

Proves nothing & we all know it, BabyAngelcolon.

Oh, & STFU cannon-fodder kid.

Please watch & observe correct procedure concerning respectful dancing for Papa:

Bom Tishop

« Reply #154 on: June 25, 2016, 04:15:39 PM »
Are you wearing gloves to hide your identity or you just so happened to be wearing them when you took the picture because of your work or something?

Lol I didn't even think about that, I am so used to wearing them. Yes, I wear gloves almost entirely when I work. Was testing a pump on a pressure cycle that uses jet a1 fuel, and that crap destroys your hands for days without protection. Takes 30 minutes so was entertaining myself I suppose.   
Tell that to Epstein!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #155 on: June 25, 2016, 04:19:25 PM »
Proves nothing & we all know it, BabyAngelcolon.

HA HA HA!!! That right there proves you are a troll. I walked the fuck out side my shop, wrote my freaking screen name on a piece of paper, took a picture of the screen name AND a city sign right in front of my first building that even has the CITY in Texas my business is at, and that is not enough.

You have officially blown my mind. Literally....
Tell that to Epstein!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #156 on: June 25, 2016, 04:39:45 PM »
I walked the fuck out side my shop, wrote my freaking screen name on a piece of paper, took a picture of the screen name AND a city sign right in front of my first building that even has the CITY in Texas my business is at, and that is not enough.

Shilly bastard.

You have not even told us the name of your business, let alone its address or your own name.

So at best you have a friend that can email you a photo of a random street corner.

Big fucking whoopee.

You are so shit at your shit job.

You sick freak who is also frenat & Conker...

No doubt about that.

Do you not realise that everyone who is not one of your own shill-socks knows you are a mad Liar & a shill?

So who are you talking to & why?

Just fuck off back to JREF okay?

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #157 on: June 25, 2016, 04:55:09 PM »
Not one single person has come up with real evidence to prove that 911 was the way the official investigation concluded.

Agreed, did you forget which side you're on? Perhaps we should leave you alone to debate yourself.

I'm quite open to any argument that says the official report was wrong. (By the way, there was not one report.)

Quote from: hoppy
A couple of sofas and a filing cabinet caught on fire. This obviously weakened the steel beams causing a structural collapse. It's simple. My I.Q. is 132 and I'm a Mensa. 8)

Immediately following the collapses, there was some confusion about who had the authority to carry out an official investigation. While there are clear procedures for the investigation of aircraft accidents, no agency had been appointed in advance to investigate building collapses.[65] A team was quickly assembled by the Structural Engineers Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers, led by W. Gene Corley, Senior Vice President of CTLGroup. It also involved the American Institute of Steel Construction, the American Concrete Institute, the National Fire Protection Association, and the Society of Fire Protection Engineers.[66] ASCE ultimately invited FEMA to join the investigation, which was completed under the auspices of the latter.[66]

The investigation was criticized by some engineers and lawmakers in the U.S. It had little funding, no authority to demand evidence, and limited access to the WTC site. One major point of contention at the time was that the cleanup of the WTC site was resulting in the destruction of the majority of the buildings' steel components.[67] Indeed, when NIST published its final report, it noted "the scarcity of physical evidence" that it had had at its disposal to investigate the collapses. Only a fraction of a percent of the buildings remained for analysis after the cleanup was completed: some 236 individual pieces of steel, although 95% of structural beams and plates and 50% of the reinforcement bars were recovered.[68]

FEMA published its report in May 2002. While NIST had already announced its intention to investigate the collapses in August of the same year, by September 11, 2002 (a year after the disaster), there was growing public pressure for a more thorough investigation.[69] Congress passed the National Construction Safety Team bill in October 2002, giving NIST the authority to conduct an investigation of the World Trade Center collapses.[70]

The large quantity of jet fuel carried by each aircraft ignited upon impact into each building. A significant portion of this fuel was consumed immediately in the ensuing fireballs. The remaining fuel is believed either to have flowed down through the buildings or to have burned off within a few minutes of the aircraft impact. The heat produced by this burning jet fuel does not by itself appear to have been sufficient to initiate the structural collapses. However, as the burning jet fuel spread across several floors of the buildings, it ignited much of the buildings’ contents, ((Hoppy was right)) causing simultaneous fires across several floors of both buildings. The heat output from these fires is estimated to have been comparable to the power produced by a large commercial power generating station. Over a period of many minutes, this heat induced additional stresses into the damaged structural frames while simultaneously softening and weakening these frames. This additional loading and the resulting damage were sufficient to induce the collapse of both structures.[75]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_the_World_Trade_Center

From the official story. Says the jets wouldn't have caused the buildings to collapse.

In other words, I'm saying to the original OP of this thread - "Put Up Or Shut UP."

This is the OP, please learn to read.
Or do you find asking questions scary and offensive?

Thought we could dicuss a different conspiracy theory here for a change.

What are your opinions on 9/11, what evidence led you to that opinion?

Also what are your thoughts on FET as a psyop to discredit all conspiracy theories? Such as 9/11 and Diana's death

I'll post more this afternoon when I have more time.
For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #158 on: June 25, 2016, 06:07:06 PM »
If bhs wasn't in Italy, he would know people in Texas don't wear gloves in the summer. Dummy.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Bom Tishop

« Reply #159 on: June 25, 2016, 06:28:40 PM »
I am worried about yall. This isn't healthy. I already explained about the nic gloves ,and it is hot as fuck here. Usually my gloves are full of water completely in a 10 minutes. Just drips down my arms .

I sent a picture to show i was in Texas because papa keeps saying I am not Texan. I figured that would do it....guess not.
Tell that to Epstein!

TheBigYun

• By the time you read this you’ve already read it.
« Reply #160 on: June 25, 2016, 11:54:36 PM »
Are you lot of penguins still arguing about 911?
What a waste of time - give up.
You are all to stupid to understand what happened that day.
Idiots, especially  "BabyIdiot" who wears gloves so he doesn't leave finger prints or DNA when he abuses himself.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 12:00:51 AM by TheBigYun »
His arguments and logic are the worst that I have ever encountered….. It is so bad that a sort of grandeur creeps into it. It drags itself out of the dark abysm of pish and crawls inanely up the topmost pinnacle of posh. It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and doo.

?

Kami

« Reply #161 on: June 26, 2016, 01:17:15 AM »
Idiots, especially  "BabyIdiot" who wears gloves so he doesn't leave finger prints or DNA when he abuses himself.
To be honest, 9/11 is the most reasonable conspiracy that I have seen on this site.

?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #162 on: June 26, 2016, 01:21:14 AM »

Lol I didn't even think about that, I am so used to wearing them. Yes, I wear gloves almost entirely when I work. Was testing a pump on a pressure cycle that uses jet a1 fuel, and that crap destroys your hands for days without protection. Takes 30 minutes so was entertaining myself I suppose.
And you decided to write Baby High speed on paper with your gloves on?  :P

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #163 on: June 26, 2016, 02:28:38 AM »

Fuck you Big Yun, hit me up if your in Aus, I'm done with this site, have fun debating whether the earth is flat or not, lol.

82 molloy circuit Atwell 6164

Edit Australia WA.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 02:35:43 AM by disputeone »

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #164 on: June 26, 2016, 02:35:06 AM »
Come visit me tough guy, or pm your address.

You eat guys like me for breakfast.

I'll gladly meet you for breakfast you tool of the state.

?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #165 on: June 26, 2016, 02:43:21 AM »
Come visit me tough guy, or pm your address.

You eat guys like me for breakfast.

I'll gladly meet you for breakfast you tool of the state.
Looks like you lost the plot.
Your problem is in arguing in favour of a conspiracy in terms of 9/11. If that's the case then you also must have many other conspiracies within you that you do not accept officially.
This "should" open your eyes to the distinct "probability" that you are also being lied to about where you live, in terms of your existence on whatever Earth actually is.

Maybe start a new chapter in your life and start actually using your own head to look at alternatives instead of following the masses which you did when you first joined up.
Maybe you're a shill or whatever. It's hard to tell on here with many because the place is saturated with round Earth playing flat and vice versa.

Round and Proud

• Speculative fiction writer
« Reply #166 on: June 26, 2016, 03:58:55 AM »
Bush did 9/11! Jet fuel can't melt steel beams! (just kidding)

FET is not a psyop to discredit other conspiracy theories, imo. Most people aren't even aware there are still flat earthers, but it is an interesting concept. I was just thinking how when one side of a political debate demonizes someone on the other side, all legitimate criticism will get a person lumped in with the demonizers.

I know late to the party, been busy of late. Space Cowgirl, your sarcastic the fuel cannot melt steel sadly the major straw man argument, posed by parrots and those that failed high school chemistry.

They gab that little fact, but ignore that more than fuel was burning.

The aircrafts were made of magnesium and aluminum, both metals will burn, and the fuel was more than enough to catch either metal on fire. Magnesium burns at 5,610 degrees, aluminum burns even hotter at 6,920 degrees. But that is not the end of it. The building's Fire Suppression system made it worse, by dumping water on the burning metals. Two parts hydrogen, a fuel, and one part oxygen, an oxidizer.  One of the metals burning was hot enough to melt the steel, but the fuel, two burning metals and extra fuel and oxidizer, made sure the steel trusses would fail.

And all it took was one truss to give way. There is a huge amount of energy in just a single floor. And something like 24 floors were above the one that failed. All that energy went straight down, and nothing below it was going stop all that energy. Like attempting to stop a anti-tank round with a wave of your hand.
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #167 on: June 26, 2016, 05:49:50 AM »
How did this burning fuel melt the concrete?

You know; the quite extraordinarily durable substance that all the steel beams were encased in?

Cos I've never seen concrete melt...

And it takes a hell of a lot of energy to smash it off too; it really is strong stuff.

You'd know this if you'd ever had to demolish a reinforced concrete structure...

But you haven't, so here you are shilling witless sci-fi garbage about shit you know fuck-all about all over the forum.

As usual.

Anyhoo; Shrek did 9-11, in order to save Adolf Hitler from terrorists so that he could go on to be the world's #1 Pokemon Master...

Here are the details:

TheBigYun

« Reply #168 on: June 26, 2016, 08:06:06 AM »
All the idiots are still self abusing themselves over 911.
Not one of you has any shred of evidence to prove that the official report is wrong.
Come on dickheads - the world is awaiting - with bated breath I must say - for you to come out of your Mothers basement. take off the tin foil hat, and show us how YOU have cracked open what really happened on 911.
His arguments and logic are the worst that I have ever encountered….. It is so bad that a sort of grandeur creeps into it. It drags itself out of the dark abysm of pish and crawls inanely up the topmost pinnacle of posh. It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and doo.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #169 on: June 26, 2016, 09:02:26 AM »

You have not even told us the name of your business, let alone its address or your own name.

I can do this, but what would it do? You would just say that is not me, or my company ect. What constitutes as quality evidence so it can be done right?

And you decided to write Baby High speed on paper with your gloves on?  :P
Well I am sorry, I did not know this was going on become the great glove conspiracy. I didn't even think about it. If need to use the phone ect I pull my right glove off usually. Either just throw it away, or put it by one of the fans or porta cool to let it dry off inside ( since it reverses when I pull it off) depends on what I am working with. This is why I as using my phone with my right hand as well as wrote on the paper.....sigh..

All the idiots are still self abusing themselves over 911.
Not one of you has any shred of evidence to prove that the official report is wrong.
Come on dickheads - the world is awaiting - with bated breath I must say - for you to come out of your Mothers basement. take off the tin foil hat, and show us how YOU have cracked open what really happened on 911.

Just another pathetic internet no body, casting judgement on other when he has no room to even choose his own clothing much less cast judgement on another over something he has no understanding of.

As I said prove something about your self, if not then piss off and get back to your brainless job if you could even find employment.

I am not saying I know it all and can promise the who and why, though strong circumstantial evidence points to the answer. However, I can say 100 percent those buildings did not come down as they said.

You have a doctorate mechanical engineer who has had his own business for close to a decade doing such a thing. Was also on a team a while back that worked on the exact subject for many years. You just heard from someone who used to demolish these structures, and this is the first time I have actually seen info like that come from Legba, so I think he is serious.

Either case both of these highly exceed the profession of French fry toss. So until you can prove something that shows you are anything but a pathetic internet loser, then piss off. I don't care about other opinions, but if someone calls me an idiot for it they better be prepared to show me who they are and why they can judge me.

All you have shown so far is to be a pathetic worthless no body.
Tell that to Epstein!

Round and Proud

« Reply #170 on: June 26, 2016, 09:12:02 AM »
How did this burning fuel melt the concrete?

You know; the quite extraordinarily durable substance that all the steel beams were encased in?

Cos I've never seen concrete melt...

And it takes a hell of a lot of energy to smash it off too; it really is strong stuff.

You'd know this if you'd ever had to demolish a reinforced concrete structure...

But you haven't, so here you are shilling witless sci-fi garbage about shit you know fuck-all about all over the forum.

As usual.

Anyhoo; Shrek did 9-11, in order to save Adolf Hitler from terrorists so that he could go on to be the world's #1 Pokemon Master...

Here are the details:

Good morning Papa Sh!t for Brains.

The floor were indeed re-enforect concrete, SITTING on sheet steel attached to steel trusses sprayed with foam insulation.

The 92 steel trusses per floor were bolted to the inner and outer columns with TWO 5/8 inch steel bolts on each, 184 bolts for each floor. And each floor, sans ANY furnishing and other office equipment, weigh approximately 4,500 TONS.

Yes there where welds to help each truss, and we know steel melts at just 1/3 of the  known temperature of the burning planes. So the welds were as helpful as cooked pasta.

So S!@t for brains, just how long can 184 5/8 inch steel bolts, last while holding approximately 4,500 tons, without failing in more than 6,900 degree fire?
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #171 on: June 26, 2016, 09:35:21 AM »
It was all reinforced concrete you dick.

And concrete does not melt, is very durable & is also an excellent insulator.

So all the steel in the building was protected from direct contact with your imaginary jet-fuel, aluminium & magnesium fires.

Try learning how these buildings are constructed before spouting your sci-fi bullshit in future, Arthur C Clarke.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #172 on: June 26, 2016, 09:52:33 AM »
I hate it when people who read something or dream something make comments who don't actually work in the field.

Al/mag if ignited can reach a brief temp of little over 5000 degrees f I have no idea where you get your numbers at. When I say brief I say brief, typically it's a brief flash. It is very hard to keep that metal burning in an open environment just like the jet fuel. It did not even reach a high enough temp to ignite the metal. As I have said before liquid jet a burning is relative cool. It's the lean flash of the vapor that can create heat (which is how it's burned in combustion), it it's flash is not dense enough nor transfer heat fast enough to heat something up to that temp. Not to mention the cubic size of the area the plane was in. The area it was able to get into like a a cartoon, even though it's structure was many times weaker, many times rigid and brittle, many times less mass. Oh that's right add velocity that fixes everything....but then if you add velocity you add dispersement under impact when it reaches a certain threshold. Actually, I don't care my heart is not in this one. This site is very depressing.

Believe what you want....want to keep your eyes and ears closed go ahead. Want to believe in magic go ahead. Want to believe a desk on fire can bring down 7 go ahead. Not to mention when building 6 half of the damn thing was destroyed yet it stood. Oh wait it must not have had that damn desk in it like the other ones.

Or let's believe an entire self-referential report that even it's authors call bull shit, that will not release ONE of its 100 pages of "sources". Relies on magic and violated almost every law of physics and chemistry. Or ignore the fucking designer himself of the building who PLANNED for such a possible event. Who himself said there would be alot of death, alot of fire for a little bit, but the buildings would stand.

This is just too easy to keep going on and on with. It feels almost infinite. As I said believe whatever the hell you want
Tell that to Epstein!

TheBigYun

« Reply #173 on: June 26, 2016, 10:04:39 AM »
I hate it when people who read something or dream something make comments who don't actually work in the field.

Al/mag if ignited can reach a brief temp of little over 5000 degrees f I have no idea where you get your numbers at. When I say brief I say brief, typically it's a brief flash. It is very hard to keep that metal burning in an open environment just like the jet fuel. It did not even reach a high enough temp to ignite the metal. As I have said before liquid jet a burning is relative cool. It's the lean flash of the vapor that can create heat (which is how it's burned in combustion), it it's flash is not dense enough nor transfer heat fast enough to heat something up to that temp. Not to mention the cubic size of the area the plane was in. The area it was able to get into like a a cartoon, even though it's structure was many times weaker, many times rigid and brittle, many times less mass. Oh that's right add velocity that fixes everything....but then if you add velocity you add dispersement under impact when it reaches a certain threshold. Actually, I don't care my heart is not in this one. This site is very depressing.

Believe what you want....want to keep your eyes and ears closed go ahead. Want to believe in magic go ahead. Want to believe a desk on fire can bring down 7 go ahead. Not to mention when building 6 half of the damn thing was destroyed yet it stood. Oh wait it must not have had that damn desk in it like the other ones.

Or let's believe an entire self-referential report that even it's authors call bull shit, that will not release ONE of its 100 pages of "sources". Relies on magic and violated almost every law of physics and chemistry. Or ignore the fucking designer himself of the building who PLANNED for such a possible event. Who himself said there would be alot of death, alot of fire for a little bit, but the buildings would stand.

This is just too easy to keep going on and on with. It feels almost infinite. As I said believe whatever the hell you want

Hey Baby, put your money where your mouth is and submit your evidence.
What are you afraid of?
Being called an idiot?
Come on idiot, put up or shut up?

« Reply #174 on: June 26, 2016, 10:37:23 AM »
I feel responsible for starting the glove conspiracy. Sorry Babyhighspeed, but boy do people get worked up over nothing.

TheBigYun

« Reply #175 on: June 26, 2016, 11:14:08 AM »
I feel responsible for starting the glove conspiracy. Sorry Babyhighspeed, but boy do people get worked up over nothing.

So you where hand in glove together?
Who used the hand and who wore the glove?
Kinky hey....
Rather piss off from this forum and get a room together.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #176 on: June 26, 2016, 11:32:14 AM »
@babyhighspeed-have you ever debated with a mechanical engineer who believes the official story?  I would be interested in reading such a thread.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

« Reply #177 on: June 26, 2016, 11:57:14 AM »

So you where hand in glove together?
Who used the hand and who wore the glove?
Kinky hey....
Rather piss off from this forum and get a room together.

No, we are not together. We aren't even in the same state. When he posted the pic of his name I asked him why does he has a glove on and the ball rolled from there.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #178 on: June 26, 2016, 11:58:32 AM »
You just heard from someone who used to demolish these structures

What do you mean 'used to'?

I was on a refurb job only last week where we had to open up some reinforced concrete walls & it was the usual fucking nightmare.

And they were only 6" thick, reinforced with 1/2" rebar spaced at 4" intervals...

Most people have no idea how strong that stuff is or the sheer amount of energy it's capable of absorbing without significant damage.

Round and Proud

« Reply #179 on: June 26, 2016, 02:35:49 PM »
It was all reinforced concrete you dick.

And concrete does not melt, is very durable & is also an excellent insulator.

So all the steel in the building was protected from direct contact with your imaginary jet-fuel, aluminium & magnesium fires.

Try learning how these buildings are constructed before spouting your sci-fi bullshit in future, Arthur C Clarke.

First off King of all the Morons, I never said the concrete melted. I didn't even dress the the heat damage ANY fire would cause. Have your mommy read to you what I DID say, and get back to me.

Next Google or Bing the construction used on WTC Towers. The steel trusses were NOT encased in concrete.

From  a simple easy (well not for you it seems) Google search;

The large, column-free space between the perimeter and core was bridged by prefabricated floor trusses. The floors supported their own weight, as well as live loads, provided lateral stability to the exterior walls, and distributed wind loads among the exterior walls. The floors consisted of 4-inch (10 cm) thick lightweight concrete slabs laid on a fluted steel deck with shear connections for composite action A grid of lightweight bridging trusses and main trusses supported the floors. The trusses had a span of 60 feet (18 m) in the long-span areas and 35 feet (11 m) in the short span area. The trusses connected to the perimeter at alternate columns, and were on 6-foot-8-inch (2.03 m) centers. The top chords of the trusses were bolted to seats welded to the spandrels on the exterior side and a channel welded to the core columns on the interior side.

As for the fire. Are you seriously going to say there was no fire? Put down the crack pipe son, and get some help. Then go to any machine shop, hell go to the local school and ask the shop teacher about a magnesium or aluminum fire.My dad was a machinist, as were 2 neighbors. A metal fire is NO joke.