• 354 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Orlando shooting, thoughts?
« Reply #150 on: July 01, 2016, 10:13:32 AM »
NO! I'm quite attached to mine.

Just relax, it'll be over before you know it.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
  • Excelsior! Flat Earth FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #151 on: July 01, 2016, 11:01:20 AM »

Cars are difrint. They arent bilt to flippin KILL pepel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*drops mike*
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*picks up mic*

YAWN

*shoves mic up your ass*
*picks up mike and ANIYILATES bulwinkul in dabate becuz hes a flippin idiot and the Excelsior is a GENUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aw Jane I forgot how much of a MORON you are!!!! And pepel dont ignor me they cant stop lisining and talking to me becuz im such a genus!!!!!!!!! SHA-BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though her and I have agreed on nothing, and at times she has irritated me (sometimes more than others)...ONE thing I can say for her is she is intelligent. I would put a large some of money your IQ is closer to a standardized lab rat than her. Just from a pure mathematical standpoint.
No Jane is a giant flippin IDIOT and im a GENUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have penguininyued to absiluteley and uterley DASTROY her in everey dabate and she has nevar ben abel to proof me rong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a far more superor intalect and am a inovative thinkur and scientist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now how abowt you actuley try (and fail) to disproof my evadinse BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *drops mike*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: sceptimatic
John is not your average bear is he. He's a daddy grizzly that grabs ridicule and intimidation , folds it up, wipes his bum on it and slings it right back, slap , bang into your face and it's frustrating isn't it?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #152 on: July 01, 2016, 11:16:16 AM »
No Jane is a giant flippin IDIOT and im a GENUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have penguininyued to absiluteley and uterley DASTROY her in everey dabate and she has nevar ben abel to proof me rong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
According to the search function, I have engaged in any kind of discussion with you a total of three times. One time we were inexplicably on the same side and so there was no debate, one time I literally said a total of one word to you, and the last time was this.
You haven't penguined to do a thing to me.

NO! I'm quite attached to mine.
Not for long.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #153 on: July 01, 2016, 12:07:59 PM »
No Jane is a giant flippin IDIOT and im a GENUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have penguininyued to absiluteley and uterley DASTROY her in everey dabate and she has nevar ben abel to proof me rong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
According to the search function, I have engaged in any kind of discussion with you a total of three times. One time we were inexplicably on the same side and so there was no debate, one time I literally said a total of one word to you, and the last time was this.
You haven't penguined to do a thing to me.
Well your stil a IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And for some reson the site censurd what I sayed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 12:11:55 PM by Excelsior John »
John is not your average bear is he. He's a daddy grizzly that grabs ridicule and intimidation , folds it up, wipes his bum on it and slings it right back, slap , bang into your face and it's frustrating isn't it?

?

palmerito0

• Why does this forum exist?
« Reply #154 on: July 01, 2016, 12:20:49 PM »
What surprises me the most is that the US has a 25% higher firearm death rate that Mexico, which is basically at war with itself.
Heiwa on the impossibility of space travel:

There are no toilets up there and sex is also a problem, just to mention a few difficulties.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #155 on: July 01, 2016, 12:26:57 PM »
What surprises me the most is that the US has a 25% higher firearm death rate that Mexico, which is basically at war with itself.

Is this total or per 1000 people?

No Jane is a giant flippin IDIOT and im a GENUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have penguininyued to absiluteley and uterley DASTROY her in everey dabate and she has nevar ben abel to proof me rong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a far more superor intalect and am a inovative thinkur and scientist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now how abowt you actuley try (and fail) to disproof my evadinse BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *drops mike*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Lord I hope you are a troll...if you are not I truly pray you do not procreate.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

?

palmerito0

« Reply #156 on: July 01, 2016, 12:30:45 PM »
Yes, but it's mostly due to suicides in the US.

There are no toilets up there and sex is also a problem, just to mention a few difficulties.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

Bom Tishop

« Reply #157 on: July 01, 2016, 01:18:37 PM »
Yes, but it's mostly due to suicides in the US.

Yes....to which one lol???? Is that statistic total overall, or total per 1000 people, as in to adjust for population differential.

Suicides yes, also remember mexico are horrible at "bookkeeping", also many things happen there that are not reported.

?

palmerito0

« Reply #158 on: July 01, 2016, 02:36:55 PM »
Oh sorry, misread your question. It's per 1000.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #159 on: July 01, 2016, 04:43:25 PM »
Just relax, it'll be over before you know it.

Not for long.

Why are you ganging up on me? IT MUST STAY! I don't use it for evil.  >:(

As for all the gun stuff, we are going to have to cure stupid, narcissism, and the failing moral compass before there is any real progress. All any of these ideas in this thread will do is just help the symptoms, the pain reducer for the tumor as it grows. Then eventually you will die a painless death unless you get at the root cause.

This sounds to me an awful lot like saying "if we can't fix it 100%, we may as well not even bother." People getting killed in mass shootings is a problem that needs to get fixed. Bad stuff happens, but mass shootings are happening all the flipping time in the US and it's tragic and also embarrassing. How many kids need to get shot up at school, or people in theaters or nightclubs, or whatever messed up thing happens next, before SOMETHING is done to at least take the first step towards making people safer? Why is there so much resistance to trying to do something meaningful? The great thing about the way American law is supposed to work is that, if we try something and it doesn't work, the law can be changed or even repealed. So let's start trying some stuff to fix the problem of psychopaths having easy access to really dangerous weapons that they use to terrorize the rest of the population, instead of trying nothing because you think the first step won't fix everything all at once.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #160 on: July 01, 2016, 05:16:22 PM »
Good Lord I could tell my last couple post were heat soaked, Brain no function well lol.

Anyways, I am not saying not do anything, I am saying let's focus on actions that address the real issues. Find out why people are so mad, what is causing it to build up to that level, what is the catalyst. Focus on moral code and helping others. Show me a TV show made in even the last 5 years that does not promote complete narcissistic behavior, or music, or anything in the media anywhere. We are being bred from a pup to be this way and encourage it. Then, when slightly bad is raising a child it is only going to multiply in the child (yes I know there are rare exceptions to the rule) This really started a couple decades ago and gradually blossomed.

I heavily believe that narcissism is the root cause. Truly not caring about another individual and only caring about your own ass. Look at the marriage situation in america, I can bet by another 10 years it will be close to the mid 80 percent or more on divorce. It was only people like my grandparents that held the number lower for a while. Now, that generation is dying of so the statistics are going on continue to climb.

Let's just look at this shooter, he was filled with rage and cared not who he effected. As long as someone hurt like he did, he cared not. Or corporate greed "well I got mine fuck everyone else", cheating, well I m mad so fuck the other person I got mine. America with their fake wars, well I got mine so screw an entire country .  I could continue on and on.. .

So anyways, that is just my thoughts, maybe baby steps to inform people with the narcissism virus, or with anger hate ect ect. Though much of the time anger and hate is fueled as a child from being raised by narcissistic people or situations, it just builds and grows over time (yes I understand some people are just bad seeds, I however see that as not a very common occurrence, usually it is bred)

I hope all this makes sense, and please excuse he grade school writing and grammar I am heat fried. Taking a nap right...now lol

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #161 on: July 01, 2016, 07:59:10 PM »
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition.
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #162 on: July 01, 2016, 11:49:32 PM »
Good Lord I could tell my last couple post were heat soaked, Brain no function well lol.

Anyways, I am not saying not do anything, I am saying let's focus on actions that address the real issues. Find out why people are so mad, what is causing it to build up to that level, what is the catalyst. Focus on moral code and helping others. Show me a TV show made in even the last 5 years that does not promote complete narcissistic behavior, or music, or anything in the media anywhere. We are being bred from a pup to be this way and encourage it. Then, when slightly bad is raising a child it is only going to multiply in the child (yes I know there are rare exceptions to the rule) This really started a couple decades ago and gradually blossomed.

I heavily believe that narcissism is the root cause. Truly not caring about another individual and only caring about your own ass. Look at the marriage situation in america, I can bet by another 10 years it will be close to the mid 80 percent or more on divorce. It was only people like my grandparents that held the number lower for a while. Now, that generation is dying of so the statistics are going on continue to climb.

Let's just look at this shooter, he was filled with rage and cared not who he effected. As long as someone hurt like he did, he cared not. Or corporate greed "well I got mine fuck everyone else", cheating, well I m mad so fuck the other person I got mine. America with their fake wars, well I got mine so screw an entire country .  I could continue on and on.. .

So anyways, that is just my thoughts, maybe baby steps to inform people with the narcissism virus, or with anger hate ect ect. Though much of the time anger and hate is fueled as a child from being raised by narcissistic people or situations, it just builds and grows over time (yes I understand some people are just bad seeds, I however see that as not a very common occurrence, usually it is bred)

I hope all this makes sense, and please excuse he grade school writing and grammar I am heat fried. Taking a nap right...now lol

If you are saying it is a people problem, I thoroughly agree.

(every problem is essentially a people problem).

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #163 on: July 02, 2016, 02:26:50 AM »

That might well be a root cause, but it still couldn't happen without readily available guns. Plus the kind of change you're talking about a) may not even be possible, and b) even if it is, will take a lot of time. Over a generation at least.
What do you intend to be done in the mean time? Just let people die?
Even if you think something like narcissism is a root cause, it seems to me that's perfectly in line with wanting to ban guns until it's no longer an issue. After all, angrily glaring at someone isn't going to kill nearly fifty people. Feeling superior wouldn't kill your classmates. You'd need a weapon: with guns all but inaccessible the best you could really wouldn't compare.

We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #164 on: July 02, 2016, 02:59:37 AM »

That might well be a root cause, but it still couldn't happen without readily available guns. Plus the kind of change you're talking about a) may not even be possible, and b) even if it is, will take a lot of time. Over a generation at least.
What do you intend to be done in the mean time? Just let people die?
Even if you think something like narcissism is a root cause, it seems to me that's perfectly in line with wanting to ban guns until it's no longer an issue. After all, angrily glaring at someone isn't going to kill nearly fifty people. Feeling superior wouldn't kill your classmates. You'd need a weapon: with guns all but inaccessible the best you could really wouldn't compare.

Explosives are easy to formulate and quite effective.

« Reply #165 on: July 02, 2016, 03:34:45 AM »
Making explosives takes time and premeditation. It's not a good gun substitute. Most shootings are unplanned: robberies that went wrong, mishandlings, suicides, rash decisions, etc. If someone gets really mad during a football match they can grab a gun and start shooting. If there were no gun and they tried to make a bomb, their mood would have cooled down by the time they get to search in internet the materials needed.

Unless you think, of course, that everyone would have a couple bombs in their house in case someone wants to break and enter with another bomb.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #166 on: July 02, 2016, 06:23:11 AM »
I never knew about the Brady law. Not only is Chicago, NY and LA not as violent as gun-rights supporters would like you to believe, but it is not difficult to acquire legal guns without a background check either.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #167 on: July 02, 2016, 07:21:35 AM »
Good Lord I hope you are a troll...if you are not I truly pray you do not procreate.
Im not a flippin troll you IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am an FE GENUS and just spend my day intalectueley BOSSING evereywon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHA-BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #168 on: July 02, 2016, 09:40:47 AM »
Explosives are easy to formulate and quite effective.
GlaringEye was pretty much spot on.
Explosives hardly match the ease of a gun. You'd have to find the means to make one, have to be able to safely make it (I remember reading a generally well-researched book that had a scene with a homemade bomb is, one of the dangers was that the process released a poisonous gas), and you'd need a good trigger mechanism. Even if you can get all the right ingredients, instructions, parts, and assemble it perfectly without blowing yourself up, then what?
It's a lot of work for a one use only thing, so you're not going to get any spur of the moment things. If you're angry for five minutes you can shoot up a club: it's probably more than a day's work to make an explosive. And then what? Not everyone'll want to blow themselves up, so you'd need a decently adept trigger: plant the bomb in a good place, get out, blow it up... Anyone could find it and call in a bomb threat in the interim.

Plus it lacks the venting effect that seems to appeal to more shooters: if you're using a bomb, that's cold, calculated planning. Might be impressive for a couple of seconds, but wouldn't really satisfy any anger. Going to town with a pair of semi-automatics would, though: there's a reason that appeals to a terrifying number of people.

?

palmerito0

« Reply #169 on: July 02, 2016, 10:18:07 AM »
Not only that, there would be a window for law enforcement to intervene.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #170 on: July 08, 2016, 03:51:30 PM »
Not only that, there would be a window for law enforcement to intervene.

Unfortunately, there is a complicating factor with your statement. Namely, law enforcement relations with civilians in certain communities are not exactly at an all-time high. The past few days have seen a lot of unnecessary, life-ending interactions between officers and civilians, with neither side looking free of guilt. It's absolutely disgusting how many people, especially black people, are being killed at the hands of police officers during interactions that quite frankly wouldn't result in death if the civilian were white. And to think, someone would think the best way to seek retribution for the people who died unnecessarily at the hands of police officers would be to kill other police officers who had nothing to do with the first incident is also sickening.

On both sides of the issue, it's not just that people died. It's much more. Their families have to cope with the loss. Someone's daughter, wife, brother, sister, child - whatever - someone's family just got smaller, no one even had a chance to say goodbye and there is no real justice. Even if someone won a lawsuit, that doesn't fix anything. And more often than not, in a display that just rubs salt on fresh wounds, a police officer fails to even be indicted. Say what you want about any single one of the recent cases where an officer was cleared without charges, the pattern is what should stand out. And believe me, to the people in the communities where civilian/officer relations are strained, they notice. Worse, they expect it. Like a child expecting their parent to come home drunk and pass out before making dinner, this is a story that should disgust anyone. And yet we spend so much time arguing about where to draw the line on gun control that no line gets drawn at all and the problem persists.

People who are killing other people for no good reason are assholes. I think we can all agree on that, no matter your opinion on guns. They are all terrorists in their own right. And their weapon of choice, by a huge margin, is a gun. Owning a gun comes with responsibility. These latest shootings are a disgrace, they are anything but responsible actions, and yet it continues to happen day after day with seemingly no end in sight. So the terrorists win, because everyone else is so busy arguing among themselves that nothing happens, except for the wedge driving the people who aren't terrorists further and further apart.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #171 on: July 09, 2016, 07:33:07 AM »
The shooting was so fake. Check the mom with stage lighting in her glasses, when she is supposed to be outside.

God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #172 on: July 09, 2016, 07:58:21 AM »
The shooting was so fake. Check the mom with stage lighting in her glasses, when she is supposed to be outside.

Think that's bad?

49 people supposedly died & the Orlando Police release this:

What...

The...

FUCK.

Was.

THAT?!?!

I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #173 on: July 09, 2016, 10:59:21 AM »

Think that's bad?

49 people supposedly died & the Orlando Police release this:

What...

The...

FUCK.

Was.

THAT?!?!
What the absolute effing hell was that all about. For eff's sake.  ???

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #174 on: July 09, 2016, 04:34:10 PM »
The cops have irl bob-ombs now.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #175 on: July 09, 2016, 07:04:15 PM »
You people need to keep your trolling more subtle. It's like you're not even trying anymore.
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

Bom Tishop

« Reply #176 on: July 09, 2016, 10:31:11 PM »
Wow....the lady was clearly in a studio. Though I am not sure that automatically means it was faked. Though certainly does not help the cause.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #177 on: July 10, 2016, 12:07:39 AM »
You people need to keep your trolling more subtle. It's like you're not even trying anymore.

Hi sokarul!

You people need to keep your sock-shilling, gaslighting & mirroring more subtle. It's like you're not even trying any more.

Don't worry though; you won't get banned for it, cos this forum is your special shill safe-space!

Here; go dance with a bunch of coppers to celebrate 49 people being shot, or whatever twisted shit this is supposed to be that you seem to find completely normal behaviour you mental freak:

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #178 on: July 10, 2016, 05:56:52 AM »

That video was published 18 days after the Orlando shooting. People are allowed to move one.

Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #179 on: July 10, 2016, 07:11:57 AM »
People are allowed to move one.

Oh they certainly 'moved one'...

Moved a big fat deuce right onto everyone's heads.

Btw, only a shill would defend that bullshit...

But don't worry, you won't be banned; this forum is your special shill safe-space isn't it?