The other side

• 9 Replies
The other side
« on: June 13, 2016, 09:12:28 AM »
If the earth is flat, then what is on the other side of the earth?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: The other side
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 09:14:50 AM »
Probably rocks.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 12:45:28 PM »
Earthshramps or "terras," thought to be the cause of heating deep below the surface.  Also notorious for discombobulating seismographs. 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 02:48:12 PM »
Earthshramps or "terras," thought to be the cause of heating deep below the surface.  Also notorious for discombobulating seismographs.

I think you are on to something!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

daftpunk

• hi i'm Joe
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 02:46:26 PM »
Maybe the other side contains other people and civilizations like our own, just having progressed differently. It could be that instead of the constant acceleration, there's a constant force that pulls everything to the center, and so people can actually live on both sides.

My hope is that when technology is advances enough, we will be able to contact this alternate civilization.
love from joe

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 03:22:50 PM »
Maybe the other side contains other people and civilizations like our own, just having progressed differently. It could be that instead of the constant acceleration, there's a constant force that pulls everything to the center, and so people can actually live on both sides.

My hope is that when technology is advances enough, we will be able to contact this alternate civilization.

I've been to the other side of the world.  It is filled with Australians.  They speak English just like me, but with super cool accents.  There are some strange animals, and the stars are different.  But overall, not that different.

daftpunk

• hi i'm Joe
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2016, 03:24:35 PM »
I meant the other side of the flat earth. Australia is part of our side of the Earth. It's nice to hear about your trip there - I agree that their accent is cool.
love from joe

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2016, 03:48:55 PM »
It could be that instead of the constant acceleration, there's a constant force that pulls everything to the center, and so people can actually live on both sides.

Congratulations, you've just described gravity!

WomboCombo

• Derpity Derp, DERP!
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2016, 10:41:09 AM »
It could be that instead of the constant acceleration, there's a constant force that pulls everything to the center, and so people can actually live on both sides.

I think you're on to something. And what if the FE isn't infinite too, and because of the constant force that pulls everything to the center, the FE is actually more round than flat. And what if Antarctica actually is a continent and not an ice wall. And what if the FE actually revolves around the sun from 93 million miles away. And what if Lizard people actually don't exist and the entire worlds population isn't being deceived.

*GASP*

I think we just discovered the start of a whole new theory where the Earth is round. Wow, that would be crazy. Then there would be people living on the other side of us.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2016, 12:33:14 AM »

I think you're on to something. And what if the FE isn't infinite too, and because of the constant force that pulls everything to the center, the FE is actually more round than flat. And what if Antarctica actually is a continent and not an ice wall. And what if the FE actually revolves around the sun from 93 million miles away. And what if Lizard people actually don't exist and the entire worlds population isn't being deceived.

*GASP*

I think we just discovered the start of a whole new theory where the Earth is round. Wow, that would be crazy. Then there would be people living on the other side of us.
Haven't I seen that ridiculous hypothesis somewhere before? But they're always telling us to have an open mind.
Wouldn't that mean that the sun would appear to come up from behind the horizon! Ridiculous  :P