Will a baby rocket in a vacuum help anyone?

• 861 Replies

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Re: Will a baby rocket in a vacuum help anyone?
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2016, 10:30:22 AM »
People do not believe rockets don't exist/cant exist for the lack of evidence.
Adding more evidence sadly wont change their views no matter how good the content. Even if you strapped them on the next Falcon 9 launch, they will deny it all the way to the top.

I was curious
Plus I have yet to get an answer from my buddy at Texas instruments the safety of a compressed gaseous oxygen tank in extreme vacuum situations. May need to switch to liquid oxygen or worst case build a tank for the oxygen which would add more time and money to the test.
Why not just go cold gas thruster or solid fuel for the test (if you are still gonna do it?) I really hope you where not gonna go through this much effort for a conspiracy site. Although, If I could, I would have, but more for the fun build.
Of course she wasn't. She was just pretending to in some frenzied attempt to get people to believe that rockets do not use atmosphere to work.
"Inertia doesn't exist."

Now STFU and run away like its the only thing you can do.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2016, 10:32:48 AM »
I won't waste my time or money making the baby rocket.

Please do.

You have wasted so much of our time it's only fair we get a bit of payback.

I have yet to get an answer from my buddy at Texas instruments the safety of a compressed gaseous oxygen tank in extreme vacuum situations.

Well NASA have been using a variety of compressed gasses in hard vacuum for nearly 60 years so I don't see why you have any safety concerns...

LOL!!!

Messed up there, didntcha, loser?

Ah, your bullshit never gets old...
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2016, 10:48:42 AM »

Please do.

I have yet to get an answer from my buddy at Texas instruments the safety of a compressed gaseous oxygen tank in extreme vacuum situations.

Well NASA have been using a variety of compressed gasses in hard vacuum for nearly 60 years so I don't see why you have any safety concerns...

LOL!!!

They don't have the source tanks in the chamber dumb ass. They have lines ran into the chamber. Mine is not being built with that option, un needed complexity and something I would never use.

Yes their are tanks built for and tested inside a vacuum i just don't want to build one if I don't have to.

Adding more evidence sadly wont change their views no matter how good the content. Even if you strapped them on the next Falcon 9 launch, they will deny it all the way to the top.

I was curious
Plus I have yet to get an answer from my buddy at Texas instruments the safety of a compressed gaseous oxygen tank in extreme vacuum situations. May need to switch to liquid oxygen or worst case build a tank for the oxygen which would add more time and money to the test.
Why not just go cold gas thruster or solid fuel for the test (if you are still gonna do it?) I really hope you where not gonna go through this much effort for a conspiracy site. Although, If I could, I would have, but more for the fun build.
Of course she wasn't. She was just pretending to in some frenzied attempt to get people to believe that rockets do not use atmosphere to work.

It's he dumbass. I have posted picture proof of everything I have said on this site. Sadly just those small actions are more than you have done your entire time here. Someone that has actually done something with their life is mystifying to you, and truly doesn't compute.

You know, I thought this was going to be fun project that this site might actually work together on to do some cool testing. I have seen sites do group projects before, I was going to post day by day pictures of the unit being constructed. As well as pictures of the test rocket bring constructed, experiment ect. Plus imagine what else could be tested in that size chamber. However, the unfortunate truth, is this site is full of (not all) sad sad people, it really is quite pathetic.

That is why I was going with the hybrid design, solid fuel pmma and gaseous oxygen for the oxidizer. I want something I can kill in a moments notice just in case of some sort of failure .
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

getrealzommb

• We do actually live on a ball: But who cares?
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2016, 10:59:05 AM »

Please do.

LOL!!!

They don't have the source tanks in the chamber dumb ass. They have lines ran into the chamber. Mine is not being built with that option, un needed complexity and something I would never use.

Yes their are tanks built for and tested inside a vacuum i just don't want to build one if I don't have to.

I was curious

It's he dumbass. I have posted picture proof of everything I have said on this site. Sadly just those small actions are more than you have done your entire time here. Someone that has actually done something with their life is mystifying to you, and truly doesn't compute.

You know, I thought this was going to be fun project that this site might actually work together on to do some cool testing. I have seen sites do group projects before, I was going to post day by day pictures of the unit being constructed. As well as pictures of the test rocket bring constructed, experiment ect. Plus imagine what else could be tested in that size chamber. However, the unfortunate truth, is this site is full of (not all) sad sad people, it really is quite pathetic.

That is why I was going with the hybrid design, solid fuel pmma and gaseous oxygen for the oxidizer. I want something I can kill in a moments notice just in case of some sort of failure .

Why don't you set up a "go fund me" to raise funds just for the rocket and give so called FE "truth" seekers a chance to put their money where their mouths are. The results of the go fund me would be interesting in themselves.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2016, 11:43:32 AM »

I would have enjoyed watching the build. But unfortunately I cant see any piece of evidence changing anyone's mind. If evidence could do that then the FES would not exist.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2016, 11:50:32 AM »
They don't have the source tanks in the chamber dumb ass. They have lines ran into the chamber.

They have allegedly had compressed gas tanks open to the hard vacuum of space ever since the first spacewalk you dickhead...

What a loser you are.

Do that experiment anyway; I want to SEE how much money I'm costing you idiots, apart from your wages...

DO IT, SHILL!

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2016, 12:02:14 PM »
They don't have the source tanks in the chamber dumb ass. They have lines ran into the chamber.

They have allegedly had compressed gas tanks open to the hard vacuum of space ever since the first spacewalk you dickhead...

What a loser you are.

Do that experiment anyway; I want to SEE how much money I'm costing you idiots, apart from your wages...

DO IT, SHILL!
Only a dumb fuck like you would think that's true.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2016, 12:13:56 PM »

Who's crying now?

But yeah; they musta done all the space-walks with the capsule door closed, mustn't they?

Cos if they didn't then the compressed gas tanks in the capsule would all be open to hard vacuum, wouldn't they?

LOL!!!

Now do that experiment shills...

WASTE YOUR OWN TIME & MONEY FOR A CHANGE!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2016, 12:14:48 PM »

What a loser you are.

DO IT, SHILL!

That is the difference between you and I. I don't have "wages", assuming if you are even able to hold any type of employment which I find quite unlikely.

And as I specified a few times already, I don't want to build a tank specialized for a vacuum. My question I am trying to find out if a standard storage cylinder can safely tolerate that pressure differential.

The only thing you cost me is mental sadness that you are trying to live life everyday in your condition.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2016, 12:25:02 PM »
That is the difference between you and I. I don't have "wages", assuming if you are even able to hold any type of employment which I find quite unlikely.

And as I specified a few times already, I don't want to build a tank specialized for a vacuum. My question I am trying to find out if a standard storage cylinder can safely tolerate that pressure differential.

The only thing you cost me is mental sadness that you are trying to live life everyday in your condition.

Spoken like a true Fake Texan...

You massively obvious prissy gaylord sock-puppet disinfo-shill.

Now just do the experiment ffs!

Use slo-mo cameras so it costs even more & we can see sokarul's mad 'exhuast stacking' in action...

WASTE YOUR MONEY, SHILL!

DO IT NOW!

WHAT'S THE MATTER? YOU SCARED?

Bom Tishop

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2016, 12:40:48 PM »

Spoken like a true Fake Texan...

You massively obvious prissy gaylord sock-puppet disinfo-shill.

Now just do the experiment ffs!

Use slo-mo cameras so it costs even more & we can see sokarul's mad 'exhuast stacking' in action...

WASTE YOUR MONEY, SHILL!

DO IT NOW!

WHAT'S THE MATTER? YOU SCARED?

I have seen many scale engine tests in person under these conditions, this wasn't suppose to be for me. It was suppose to be for the forum if people were really searching for truth.

Fake Texan now lol...You surely are reaching for an argument. Want me to go up on the roof of my shop to take a picture of the rangers or cowboys stadium? They are only a mile away from me here, or six flags? Oh wait, any time I post photographic proof of what I say, you just deny, bang on your key board and increase the grip on the fleshy patch of hair your genitals are suppose to be.

Maybe get off your ass and live in the real world...at that point you could actually go farther than the minimum pay job that you despise so much. Or expand the knowledge and understanding you lack to the core. Instead though, you choose to reject the real world, at least that way you would never have to acknowledge the sad failures that follow you in the shadows.

As I said....mental sadness is what you cost me

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2016, 12:48:40 PM »
I have seen many scale engine tests in person under these conditions

Of COURSE you have...

Just like you're a gen-yoo-wine good ol' boy Texan.

And now you're going to spend a few thousand good ol' Texan bucks recreating these 'engine tests'.

And you're gonna document every single aspect of the build too...

All of it.

You are gonna waste money like you waste our time...

NOW GET IT DONE OR BE PROVEN AS THE LIAR YOU ARE!

YOU OFFERED TO DO IT, REMEMBER?

SO DO IT!

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2016, 01:16:57 PM »

Who's crying now?

But yeah; they musta done all the space-walks with the capsule door closed, mustn't they?

Cos if they didn't then the compressed gas tanks in the capsule would all be open to hard vacuum, wouldn't they?

LOL!!!

It's called an airlock. Learn something before you spout shit.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Bom Tishop

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2016, 03:58:03 PM »
I have seen many scale engine tests in person under these conditions

Of COURSE you have...

Just like you're a gen-yoo-wine good ol' boy Texan.

And now you're going to spend a few thousand good ol' Texan bucks recreating these 'engine tests'.

And you're gonna document every single aspect of the build too...

All of it.

You are gonna waste money like you waste our time...

NOW GET IT DONE OR BE PROVEN AS THE LIAR YOU ARE!

YOU OFFERED TO DO IT, REMEMBER?

SO DO IT!

I offer proof of who I am dip shit, not my fault you pretend it never happened. Just because you say something doesn't mean it's true, though I am sure in that hamster powered ticker of yours it does. I bet you have some strong wrist from popping those french fries out of the grease.

Though this is insulting to anyone working fast food...i don't know where to go from there.

like you waste our time...
I just had to read this again coming from you...^-LOL

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2016, 04:02:12 PM »
I think if you want to make a baby rocket in a vacuum you should do it. Sounds like a fun experiment.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2016, 04:35:53 PM »
I bet you have some strong wrist from popping those french fries out of the grease.

That's not why he has a strong wrist...
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2016, 04:38:12 PM »
I think if you want to make a baby rocket in a vacuum you should do it. Sounds like a fun experiment.

Yayyy science, we're on board Baby High Speed dont let the trolls get you down.

Plus Papa Legba looks like he's getting really scared.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2016, 11:15:35 PM »

Who's crying now?

LOL!!!

So the Apollo & Gemini capsules had airlocks?

Think it's you who's spouting shit.

As usual.

I offer proof of who I am dip shit, not my fault you pretend it never happened.

You have offered no proof whatsoever that you are who you claim to be...

You couldn't even spell 'Lockheed' when you claimed to have worked for them.

And pretending that I am the pretender here is yet more of the insane gaslighting & psychopathic mirroring that you all started doing at once back in January.

Every neutral has noticed it btw, so don't pretend you aren't doing it.

Now get on with your 'experiment'...

You will document every aspect of it, from the build to the final results.

You will be genuinely scientific about it.

You will waste a lot of time & money on it.

You will give all the honest people here a bit of payback for the ludicrous bullshit you have inflicted upon us.

Toodle-pip, Napoleon Dynamite!

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2016, 11:37:45 PM »
I'm actually pretty good with a bo staff...

So who are the "honest people" Papa? (awaits shit post and non response.)

I think you're scared of real science and real experiments.
(awaits shit post and non response)

Edit.
P.S baby high speed is a real person, I know because we agree on some things and disagree on others but can still debate our differences rather than flinging shit.

I think, personally, that you, jroa and heiwa are all alts of the same person, you never attack flat earthers only round earthers.

Never seen you get into a FET debate on a FET forum, seems you're just here to spam up the place and support known trolls.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 11:42:56 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2016, 11:48:22 PM »
I'm actually pretty good with a bo staff.

No you aren't.

So who are the "honest people" Papa?

Not you.

I look forward to BHS's 'real scientific experiment'.

baby high speed is a real person

He is a laughable fraud, as are you.

I think, personally, that you, jroa and heiwa are all alts of the same person

LOL!!!

More gaslighting & psychopathic mirroring.

you never attack flat earthers only round earthers.

It's a flat earth forum you dick so stop crying.

seems you're just here to spam up the place and support known trolls.

And you finish with another spazz-out of gaslighting & psychopathic mirroring.

What a Loser.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2016, 11:59:20 PM »
Actually I'm really good lol spent 10 years playing ninja when i was younger lol. Thought you'd get the Napolean Dynamite reference tho.

Thanks for the shit post and non answer, I knew it was coming but you were faster than I expected.

Looking forward to seeing more of your shit posts in the future.
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2016, 12:02:30 AM »
I'm actually pretty good with a bo staff.

No you aren't.

So who are the "honest people" Papa?

Not you.

I look forward to BHS's 'real scientific experiment'.

baby high speed is a real person

He is a laughable fraud, as are you.

I think, personally, that you, jroa and heiwa are all alts of the same person

LOL!!!

More gaslighting & psychopathic mirroring.

you never attack flat earthers only round earthers.

It's a flat earth forum you dick so stop crying.

seems you're just here to spam up the place and support known trolls.

And you finish with another spazz-out of gaslighting & psychopathic mirroring.

What a Loser.

You know that kid in highschool? That massive homophobe that hated gays and always accused others of being gay?

Then ten years later you see him dressed up like Elton John on facebook.

Anyone seeing something similar with Papa, accuses others of having multiple accounts, being paid shills etc, very angry about it and often nonsensical?
I'm anti-judaism.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2016, 12:09:05 AM »
Nice double-shitpost accusing others of shitposting you nutter.

Anyhoo; does anyone else think the Gemini & Apollo capsules had airlocks?

Cos if they didn't, then any bottles of compressed gas/liquid therein must have been exposed to a hard vacuum during 'spacewalks'...

And BHS seems to think this would be hazardous.

LOL!!!

None of you have the slightest clue wtf you are talking about, do you?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 12:11:38 AM by Papa Legba »

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2016, 12:17:14 AM »
bottles of compressed gas/liquid therein must have been exposed to a hard vacuum during 'spacewalks'...

He's probably worried about the structural strength material PSI etc, your intelligence is showing again Papa.
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2016, 12:18:05 AM »

Who's crying now?

LOL!!!

So the Apollo & Gemini capsules had airlocks?

Think it's you who's spouting shit.

As usual.

I offer proof of who I am dip shit, not my fault you pretend it never happened.

You have offered no proof whatsoever that you are who you claim to be...

You couldn't even spell 'Lockheed' when you claimed to have worked for them.

And pretending that I am the pretender here is yet more of the insane gaslighting & psychopathic mirroring that you all started doing at once back in January.

Every neutral has noticed it btw, so don't pretend you aren't doing it.

Now get on with your 'experiment'...

You will document every aspect of it, from the build to the final results.

You will be genuinely scientific about it.

You will waste a lot of time & money on it.

You will give all the honest people here a bit of payback for the ludicrous bullshit you have inflicted upon us.

Toodle-pip, Napoleon Dynamite!

You are absolutely 100 percent full of shit!!!

I posted up pics of my "dusty Lamborghini" as you call it that I carved my fucking screen name in so it was known it was mine and I wasn't bull shitting. And one of my Steinways as well in that rediculous challenge to heiwa. Then of course all that was fake.

So I took that for a few weeks, then that one night I had got back from the bar with a few friends and we went to the shop because it was closer than my house. I was bored and there you were running your ignorant mouth. So I took a picture of my "fake" half empty bottle of liquor to my "fake" piano in the exact same damn room I took the first pic. Then even went a step further, took a pic of my vette with a whole pack of toilet paper on top of it, Ferrari and even my waterjet cutter. Would have kept going but I didn't feel like disarming one of the other buildings and opening up ect. Everything you kept calling bullshit on I kept proving otherwise. Just another pathetic little argument because you have no real ones.

Yes I fucked up a spelling of a word...big whoop, I don't know if I did it or my phone did it, I don't proof read unless I am on a real computer or typing something important. As I have said many damn times I never worked for them, my company, including myself have done contract work and still do for them. Yet this is all you have as an argument....

I even offered to show you a my security badge with a few things photoshoped out for security. Of course you just ignored that pecker head.

I even offered to take you through a video tour of all three buildings of my shop. All you had was blah blah. ..i bet I even have a 3 hanging somewhere...what does that mean??

As I have said a million times, just because you are full of shit doesn't mean everyone is. Just because you have done nothing with your life, doesn't mean everyone took that route.

Now in the words of Legba

Toodle-pip loser...

Also fyi ...you are the only one who has openly admitted spreading disinformation..also I didn't proof read any of this, I hope it's riddled with spelling errors so you can have so new HOT ammo

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2016, 12:22:58 AM »
BabyHighSpeed can I get you to focus your attention to this definition

"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, often for their own amusement."
wiki

If you happen to find someone like this on the internets, please do not give them the joy they so desire. There is a ignore function on this site for you to use.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

Bom Tishop

« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2016, 12:24:01 AM »
I'm actually pretty good with a bo staff...

Actually I'm really good lol spent 10 years playing ninja when i was younger lol.
This is as real as it gets right here lol^ he is welcome at any one of my shill parties.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2016, 12:27:05 AM »
BabyHighSpeed can I get you to focus your attention to this definition

"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, often for their own amusement."
wiki

If you happen to find someone like this on the internets, please do not give them the joy they so desire. There is a ignore function on this site for you to use.
Yes I know!! You are 100 percent correct. I try to resist and I do alot of times...but good Lord he is so stupid I can't resist, it's like crack! Just like a bad drug I hate myself afterwards lol. You are right I just need to put him on the ignore list, and whatever ever other alter egos he uses.

Just need to do it

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2016, 12:56:25 AM »
Jesus Christ will you lot just listen to yourselves?

Pathetic.

You start a thread bragging like a mad old bar-fly about how you have a few thousand bucks spare just to prove one person on an obscure flat earth forum wrong, but as soon as I start to question your claims, & ask you to perform your experiment according to strict scientific standards, you all go mental...

As you always do.

What failures you all are...

Really; I cannot describe how ridiculous you all appear.

Now off you go, Clowns; say 'NO U!!!' & hoppety-skip around doing the Papa-Waltz some more.

?

Kami

« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2016, 03:09:01 AM »
This. But I would not hope that you can convince anyone, some people *cough* *legba* *cough* are pretty resistant to obvious evidence. Nevertheless, it really sounds like fun and I would love to see a video of it. In fact, I would love to see it in person, but I fear you live too far away  ;D