Thank You

• 6 Replies

TheBigYun

• By the time you read this you’ve already read it.
Thank You
« on: May 29, 2016, 07:26:11 AM »
Thank you all for your contribution to my thesis. As old as I am I like to educate myself.
Enjoy your forum.
His arguments and logic are the worst that I have ever encountered….. It is so bad that a sort of grandeur creeps into it. It drags itself out of the dark abysm of pish and crawls inanely up the topmost pinnacle of posh. It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and doo.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Re: Thank You
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 08:11:33 AM »
Thank you all for your contribution to my thesis. As old as I am I like to educate myself.
Enjoy your forum.
You are most welcome!

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 05:41:25 PM »
Enjoy your forum.

I have no idea what this is about,
but, it sounds polite.

I think polite is awesome !

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 11:38:14 PM »

I do.

It's some fail-troll pretending that its fail-trolling was for 'research', or part of 'an experiment'...

Oldest fail-troll excuse in the book.

As such, it can in no way be regarded as 'polite'; rather, it should be regarded as 'aggressive', as it is clearly trying to set itself up for a new bout of fail-trolling.

However, as all the members of this forum seem to be stuck in 1995, & are thus oblivious to what is common knowledge to everyone else, everywhere, on the entire web, I guess the fail-trolling will continue.

What larks!
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

TheBigYun

• By the time you read this you’ve already read it.
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 10:02:36 AM »

I do.

It's some fail-troll pretending that its fail-trolling was for 'research', or part of 'an experiment'...

Oldest fail-troll excuse in the book.

As such, it can in no way be regarded as 'polite'; rather, it should be regarded as 'aggressive', as it is clearly trying to set itself up for a new bout of fail-trolling.

However, as all the members of this forum seem to be stuck in 1995, & are thus oblivious to what is common knowledge to everyone else, everywhere, on the entire web, I guess the fail-trolling will continue.

What larks!

Yaba a Daba Doo - Hey Papa No Legs I'm Back - just to make your life a wee bit difficult ...
I must say, my students love you.......xxxx
His arguments and logic are the worst that I have ever encountered….. It is so bad that a sort of grandeur creeps into it. It drags itself out of the dark abysm of pish and crawls inanely up the topmost pinnacle of posh. It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and doo.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2016, 01:44:52 PM »

Obedient little fail-troll, ain't you?

I must say, my students love you.

Tell us more about these 'students' of yours, eh, Mr. fail-troll?
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2016, 06:14:11 AM »

Obedient little fail-troll, ain't you?

I must say, my students love you.

Tell us more about these 'students' of yours, eh, Mr. fail-troll?

Quit trying to start debates in S&C.