ISS Live Stream can't be faked, can it?

• 168 Replies
Re: ISS Live Stream can't be faked, can it?
« Reply #150 on: June 04, 2016, 07:47:15 PM »
And what frequency was being used?

These super batteries could power air conditioning for several days cos NASA batteries are better than the ones bought in the store!
Confirmed trolls to ignore:
Mousewalker-Denies fisheye lenses used in videos
Sokarul-tries to equate wide angle lens with a fisheye lens
Definitely not official-tries to equate wide angle lens with a fisheye lens

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #151 on: June 04, 2016, 08:21:17 PM »
There's a good youtube channel called 'hunchbacked' for this aspect of the Apollo fairy-tale.

He's kinda slow & methodical, but he absolutely smashes all the Apollo comms/guidance systems out the park.

Check out the comments & say 'Hi!' to a few of the same JPL shills we get here, too...
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

« Reply #152 on: June 04, 2016, 08:45:03 PM »
Thanks I'll check it out, you can tell the yt shills because they respond to every comment with the same facts (the facts are usually wrong)

I don't know if hunchbacked mentions this but I looked at the schematic of the lunar module several years ago. If you search for it on Google images you'll see that it only has a beach ball sized container to get the top half of the lander and three men into moon orbit,whereas to get into earth's orbit a huge Saturn five is needed.
The moon has one third of earth's gravity but the lander was also using some propellant that needed it's own oxidizer it can't be as good as Saturn five rocket fuel or they would logically use it in the Saturn five.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 08:51:28 PM by Ex-Globe »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #153 on: June 04, 2016, 09:45:41 PM »
There's a good youtube channel called 'hunchbacked' for this aspect of the Apollo fairy-tale.

He's kinda slow & methodical, but he absolutely smashes all the Apollo comms/guidance systems out the park.

Check out the comments & say 'Hi!' to a few of the same JPL shills we get here, too...
I picked a random video, watched 2:00min and then laughed for 2:00 minutes.  Thanks.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #154 on: June 05, 2016, 01:48:57 AM »
Thanks I'll check it out, you can tell the yt shills because they respond to every comment with the same facts (the facts are usually wrong)

I don't know if hunchbacked mentions this but I looked at the schematic of the lunar module several years ago. If you search for it on Google images you'll see that it only has a beach ball sized container to get the top half of the lander and three men into moon orbit,whereas to get into earth's orbit a huge Saturn five is needed.
The moon has one third of earth's gravity but the lander was also using some propellant that needed it's own oxidizer it can't be as good as Saturn five rocket fuel or they would logically use it in the Saturn five.

The LEM(on) allegedly used a hypergolic rocket motor as these are simpler & more reliable than non-hypergolic motors.

An interesting fact about hypergolic engines is that the compounds used are quite horrifically hazardous & difficult to handle.

A look at the refuelling procedures for the Messerschmitt Me 163 Komet (the only rocket-powered plane ever to see service, which is a clue in itself) will give an idea of how dangerous these things are; this is why the military are trying to phase the few they still use out in favour of solid-fuel rockets as fast as possible.

As for the Apollo fairy-tale, it is cut off at it's knees by the fact that a 3,000-ton flying machine, as the Saturn V was claimed to be, is physically impossible.

And a gas-powered rocket cannot function in a vacuum either...

So I don't bother poring over any more of the data from the mission as it cannot be anything but fake.

Still, looking at photos of the LEM-on, all held together with pop-rivets, curtain-rods & duck tape, is always good for a laugh...

« Reply #155 on: June 05, 2016, 02:03:17 AM »
Yeah those pictures of the back of the lem are just weird,
The kid in the shining has an Apollo 11 sweater and the movie hints that Kubrick faked Apollo 11

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #156 on: June 05, 2016, 02:30:09 AM »
The kid in the shining has an Apollo 11 sweater and the movie hints that Kubrick faked Apollo 11

Everything about Apollo is weird.

Like, I'm not even going to get into all the Occult symbolism & numerology involved.

As for Kubrick, it wouldn't surprise me if he was involved, at least in an advisory role.

However, such notions are debatable, whereas the Fact that NASA's 'shpayze-contraptions' violate the Laws of Physics & Principles of Aerodynamics is Not...

Which is why I prefer the latter approach.

« Reply #157 on: June 05, 2016, 04:50:06 AM »

Everything about Apollo is weird.

Like, I'm not even going to get into all the Occult symbolism & numerology involved.

As for Kubrick, it wouldn't surprise me if he was involved, at least in an advisory role.

However, such notions are debatable, whereas the Fact that NASA's 'shpayze-contraptions' violate the Laws of Physics & Principles of Aerodynamics is Not...

Which is why I prefer the latter approach.

Let me translate this, nasa violates not the actual laws of physics but violates your imagination, yeah its sad, but who cares ? :D Maybe if you care to show us the actual calculation that lead you to this conclusion or this is just willful ignorance again ?

?

frenat

« Reply #158 on: June 05, 2016, 05:44:24 AM »

The Saturn V needed to lift everything needed to get there and back (not just get to orbit) and fight atmosphere on the way up.  The upper half of the LM just had to lift itself and TWO men to lunar orbit (the third man stayed in orbit).  The Moon also has one sixth Earth's gravity.  Each had enough fuel for what they needed to do.  The math works whether you understand it or not.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #159 on: June 05, 2016, 06:12:38 AM »
nasa violates not the actual laws of physics but violates your imagination

Actually it violates both.

Plus lol at yet another sock-shill joining the forum & immediately wading in to attack me.

You do realise other non-shill members are very aware of this?

I even get PMs asking me wtf is going on...

So good job being massively shit at your shit job!

The Saturn V (blah, blah, bullshit... <SNIP!>)

The Saturn V did not exist.

It was a movie prop.

You cannot make a 3,000-ton flying machine.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #160 on: June 05, 2016, 06:29:17 AM »
Don't you mean, Papa Legba cannot work out how a 3,000-ton rocket works, so Papa Legba can't build one!

The trouble might be thinking that a Saturn V rocket is a "flying machine" - it's NOT.
I know it's not the same (and don't get you knickers in a knot about objects A, B, C, D ...... X, Y, and Z), but is a bullet a "flying machine"?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #161 on: June 05, 2016, 06:37:08 AM »
The trouble might be thinking that a Saturn V rocket is a "flying machine" - it's NOT.

LMFAO!!!

Good old Geoff; roaring drunk again & typing out any old shit that pops up in his gin-sozzled cranium...

Comedy fucking Gold every time!

« Reply #162 on: June 05, 2016, 06:45:34 AM »
nasa violates not the actual laws of physics but violates your imagination

Actually it violates both.

Plus lol at yet another sock-shill joining the forum & immediately wading in to attack me.

You do realise other non-shill members are very aware of this?

I even get PMs asking me wtf is going on...

So good job being massively shit at your shit job!

The Saturn V (blah, blah, bullshit... <SNIP!>)

The Saturn V did not exist.

It was a movie prop.

But you still looks like the guy who just made up things, all you have to do is provide your proof that saturn V is impossible. Or you are the controlled opposition to make FE-ers look like parranoid crazies ? :D

?

Kami

« Reply #163 on: June 06, 2016, 03:11:52 AM »

As for the Apollo fairy-tale, it is cut off at it's knees by the fact that a 3,000-ton flying machine, as the Saturn V was claimed to be, is physically impossible.

Okay first, as far as I know, the saturn V rocket fuel also needed to contain its own oxidizer. Second, have you heard of the tyranny of the rocket equation? The saturn V had to lift itself, its own fuel, the lander, the lander's fuel, etc.. from the earth, the LEM only itself and its own fuel. Therefore the saturn V needed to be that large. Also, rocket engines are in fact more efficient in vacuum than under atmospheric pressure.

Also: The saturn V did not exist? Really? Then explain all the pictures/videos, the hundreds of workers and thousands of spectators who all saw the rocket. That is a really ridiculous statement.

But okay, let's say NASA faked the moon landings, the footage was all taken in Hollywood etc. Why did the Soviet Union, the arch-enemy of the USA, accept their defeat and congratulate NASA for their victory, instead of releasing evidence that the missions were faked?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #164 on: June 06, 2016, 03:11:58 PM »
You can if you have 5 rocket engines that can each generate 750 tons of thrust.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #165 on: June 06, 2016, 04:01:25 PM »
RIDICULOUS. NEXT TIME YOU NEED TO ADD:

-STARS
-EARTH SPINNING

NOT ONLY FAKE, BUT A BAD ONE TOO.

« Reply #166 on: June 08, 2016, 01:14:47 PM »

How do you figure these things are true?  You can't just go claiming something as fact without providing evidence.

The amount of energy/fuel required to escape Earth's gravity well can be calculated by the Tsiolkovsky Rocket Equation.  You can try it yourself, if you want to verify its accuracy.  A model rocket will do.  You can buy some at a hobby store.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsiolkovsky_rocket_equation

And why would chemistry work differently or cease working altogether in a vacuum?  Unless components of air are required for the reaction, that is.  Rocket fuel doesn't need air to react.  In fact, any reactions that don't involve any of the gases in air as reactants will generally work just fine in a vacuum.  N2O4 plus a mix of hydrazine and dimethylhydrazine (what they used in the LEM Ascent rocket) will react with gusto without air, because they don't really react with components of air.  Enough gusto to launch a rocket, or blow right the hell up if you aren't careful.  N2O4 aggressively oxidizes hydrazine, and air is not required for this.  A fair amount of chemistry gets done in vacuums, it's pretty interesting stuff if you're into gas chemistry.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 01:18:01 PM by ibelle42 »

« Reply #167 on: June 09, 2016, 07:38:07 AM »
No response?

Disappointing.

« Reply #168 on: July 06, 2019, 03:17:49 AM »
The iss is easy to find ,not only visually but with your typical 2m amateur radio transceiver and small handheld yagi uda Antenna