How has flat earth changed your life?

• 80 Replies
How has flat earth changed your life?
« on: May 21, 2016, 10:46:02 PM »
What influence does your belief that the earth is flat have on relationships, finances, career? Has it had a positive or negative impact?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 11:15:24 PM by amoracanoe »

?

tappet

Re: How has flat earth changed your life?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 11:37:19 PM »
What influence does your belief that the earth is flat not round have on relationships, finances, career? Has it had a positive or negative impact?
Positive, you learn not to argue with loonies.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 11:41:39 PM by tappet »

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 02:29:30 AM »
Positive for the most part. There will always be folks there to attack you, but that makes it a good enough litmus test for people you'd want to hang out with anyways.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 06:36:17 AM »
Positive for the most part. There will always be folks there to attack you, but that makes it a good enough litmus test for people you'd want to hang out with anyways.
I'm new to flat earth but not new to the deception forced on us. It's been almost 6 years since my husband and I cashed out our birth certificates and got rid of our ss numbers and it has made all the difference. We are now financially better (no debt, we get to keep all our money) but mostly it was a moral issue for me, I no longer wanted to participate in a system that I feel has caused devastation to everyone in our world because we are all victims. That process has changed my life, I treat all people better, I'm thankful for so much, we've changed our life to it being about people and peace, not what we have or don't have. Do you ever get a sense of that? I personally believe that the earth could be flat but learning about this theory has taught me to only make choices by what I can see, feel, and process. I've discovered that I'm very happy just being here and no longer care where we came from or where we go. I see many people relate fe to religion, is that something that's changed for you? Sorry for all the questions but I'm very curious to see the changes people went through because of this.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 08:10:20 AM »
It's good to know the truth, so that is a positive.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2016, 10:04:21 AM »
I get a lot more putang.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2016, 10:49:47 AM »
It's very sobering to see how delusional and irrational people can get.  TFES should not exist. 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2016, 11:57:45 AM »
I agree. I think that having an open mind has only produced positive things in my life. I'm more tolerant, more respectful, less cynical, and generally much happier.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2016, 12:01:53 PM »
I agree. I think that having an open mind has only produced positive things in my life. I'm more tolerant, more respectful, less cynical, and generally much happier.

Happiness!

Have you noticed how angry the globularists are? I feel sad for them, sometimes.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2016, 12:23:06 PM »

Happiness!

Have you noticed how angry the globularists are? I feel sad for them, sometimes.

We have to deal with you people, thinking that you know something about how the earth does or doesn't work and thinking that gives you the right to make fun of thousands or millions of experts and professionals, while you stubbornly ignore all evidence to the contrary. 
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2016, 12:39:13 PM »
We have to deal with you people, thinking that you know something about how the earth does or doesn't work and thinking that gives you the right to make fun of thousands or millions of experts and professionals, while you stubbornly ignore all evidence to the contrary.
I hope you appreciate the irony here. The fact of the matter is you don't have to deal with 'us people'. You chose to come here to talk to us. We aren't going into your schools, your homes, or your places of business shoving our views down your throat. You came to us, stubbornly ignoring all evidence contrary to a ball. And you think that gives you the right to make fun of us because you believe something different.

I fail to understand why you think your point of view and popularity of said view would take our right to a point of view away from us. Troubling indeed. 
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2016, 01:02:16 PM »
I hope you appreciate the irony here. The fact of the matter is you don't have to deal with 'us people'. You chose to come here to talk to us. We aren't going into your schools, your homes, or your places of business shoving our views down your throat. You came to us, stubbornly ignoring all evidence contrary to a ball. And you think that gives you the right to make fun of us because you believe something different.

I fail to understand why you think your point of view and popularity of said view would take our right to a point of view away from us. Troubling indeed.

I chose to come here to try to talk some sense into you, hoping that you had at least a little bit of rationality left.  You have no valid evidence that the earth is not a ball; just unwarranted speculation and endless arguments about the horizon and other trivial things.  Don't you get it?  You have nothing!  You're wasting your life peddling a lie!  I'm trying to help you people, if you would just listen! 
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2016, 01:02:24 PM »
The only "rights" we have on this website are the ones allowed by our fearless leaders, which happens to include making fun of NASA and other space orgs... and as John Davis just said no one is making you post here if you hate it so much.  The "experts and professionals" won't notice you defending them, they don't even know you exist. 

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2016, 01:07:05 PM »

Happiness!

People get angry when you question their beliefs so that is expected and I do see it on both sides. Whether or not you believe the earth is flat, it has no affect on the other parties life. I advocate for all people to stand by their beliefs because at least the subject is getting out there. I might see this situation differently because I no longer contribute to the funding of programs such as NASA so it changes nothing about my life. I think NASA should continue to explore whatever it is that they are but it should be with private funding, not taxpayers. I encourage everyone to go through the process if the feel like they've been deceived.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 01:08:41 PM by amoracanoe »

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2016, 01:20:31 PM »
The "experts and professionals" won't notice you defending them, they don't even know you exist.

I don't care.  They deserve appreciation for their jobs, and I want to see that they get it.  I don't need any thanks; I just want you people to start being rational and listen. 
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2016, 01:26:27 PM »
I can no longer travel anywhere. I have no flat earth map.

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2016, 02:10:41 PM »
It made me realize that people can be stupid enough to believe in a flat earth.

Now ban me so I can't read the stupid bullshit on this website.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2016, 04:31:07 PM »

BAM YOURSELF!

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2016, 04:47:52 PM »

BAM YOURSELF!

Wow...
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2016, 04:56:16 PM »

BAM YOURSELF!

Wow...

You see what we put up with  >:(

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2016, 05:01:30 PM »

BAM YOURSELF!

Wow...

You see what we put up with  >:(

Not really.  You have it alright.  Ignorance is bliss, as they say. 
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2016, 05:19:38 PM »
I don't even know what you're trying to say.

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2016, 05:57:14 PM »
I think they should find a well known flat earth person and train him to go to the iss, that would hopefully put an end to the debate. Probably never happen but it's an idea.

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2016, 06:36:24 PM »
I think they should find a well known flat earth person and train him to go to the iss, that would hopefully put an end to the debate. Probably never happen but it's an idea.

That won't happen, because
A.)  Flat earthers are too irrational to do anything but get in the way,
B.)  nobody takes you seriously enough to do anything of the sort, and
C.)  even that won't convince you people, for the reason outlined in A. 
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2016, 06:55:45 PM »
I'm trying to help you people, if you would just listen!

Said every cult leader ever.

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2016, 07:15:39 PM »

See?
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2016, 07:23:46 PM »

HA!

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2016, 08:09:27 PM »

Happiness!

I'm not angry, I love this website.

Theres actually a decent collection of people and ideas here once you get past the angry trolls.

I'm laughing out loud at work 😂😂
Not up to admitting what website I'm on just yet tho.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2016, 08:38:37 PM »

Happiness!

I'm not angry, I love this website.

Theres actually a decent collection of people and ideas here once you get past the angry trolls.

I'm laughing out loud at work 😂😂
Not up to admitting what website I'm on just yet tho.
What a nice thing to say. I appreciate the passion that many have for their beliefs on both sides, it shows that this is an important part of their lives. While at this time in my life I'm not able to say or deny the shape of earth, I do find the topic absolutely fascinating to say the least and I enjoy reading others opinions about it.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2016, 08:40:16 PM »
To the OP, you said it was good to leave the money system as much as you could. You felt the system is causing harm to people. Well the globe system is set up to cause harm to people also. It feels good to withdraw from the globe mindset, because it is bullshit. You also can begin to see some of the other bs that tptb set before you. It is not just money or the globe it is many things.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth