I'm new here just wanted to see what ppl think of this

• 4 Replies
I'm new here just wanted to see what ppl think of this
« on: May 21, 2016, 08:18:02 AM »
I've just joined and I've had a read at this we come page

The earth is surrounded on all sides by an ice wall that holds the oceans back. This ice wall is what explorers have named Antarctica. Beyond the ice wall is a topic of great interest to the Flat Earth Society. To our knowledge, no one has been very far past the ice wall and returned to tell of their journey. What we do know is that it encircles the earth and serves to hold in our oceans and helps protect us from whatever lies beyond.

Here is picture of a proposed, but certainly not definitive, flat earth
:
 but in sure I've read a few books on little america, aerial exploration in the antarctic , the missing diary of admiral richard e byrd. Now it's very interesting all his mapping and navigation says he was using a flat earth map .?? I do belive we are living on  a bowl shaped world.

Please let me know what u all think as I said I'm a new joiner so please be nice 😇😇
#spaceinvader😎

Re: I'm new here just wanted to see what ppl think of this
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 08:35:06 AM »
 :-*
I've just joined and I've had a read at this we come page

The earth is surrounded on all sides by an ice wall that holds the oceans back. This ice wall is what explorers have named Antarctica. Beyond the ice wall is a topic of great interest to the Flat Earth Society. To our knowledge, no one has been very far past the ice wall and returned to tell of their journey. What we do know is that it encircles the earth and serves to hold in our oceans and helps protect us from whatever lies beyond.

Here is picture of a proposed, but certainly not definitive, flat earth
:
 but in sure I've read a few books on little america, aerial exploration in the antarctic , the missing diary of admiral richard e byrd. Now it's very interesting all his mapping and navigation says he was using a flat earth map .?? I do belive we are living on  a bowl shaped world.

Please let me know what u all think as I said I'm a new joiner so please be nice 😇😇
[/quote]
#spaceinvader😎

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 08:36:42 AM »
Your picture isn't showing.  And, no, we are clearly not surrounded by an ice wall.

You can travel to Antarctica on holiday if you want to check it out.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2016, 08:49:13 AM »
Your picture isn't there.  ::)
Your picture isn't there.  ::)
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2016, 10:40:46 AM »
Welcome, Karess! Thank you for sharing with us your thoughts on FET.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 10:51:37 AM by Jack »