FE believers let me change your life

• 61 Replies
FE believers let me change your life
« on: May 19, 2016, 03:43:51 PM »
Ok guys. You can use all the magic and shadow forces you want, but you can't disprove this. . I'm sure we all seen the FE model the but look at it again. When you look at the moon and the sun as they show in every FE map model you will notice that the moon is tital locked. That's the only thing accurate on this map. Watch how it orbits the Sun.  The moon should be at different places in different times.If the earth was flat then South America, half of Africa and Austraila would see the dark side. It's in there own models. Ok. Lets look at Australia's moon right now. Giving the time difference of 8 hours from Seattle, it's 315 right now here, 815 am right now in Austrailia. There moon rose at 636am. In Seattle the moon rose at 604am. So the moon is in both skies at this very moment. If the earth was flat this would be impossible right? Not only that, but no matter where you are in this planet, the moon Will look the same to everyone . Its at a 96.4 waxing gibbious in Seattle, France, Africa, where ever you live guys. We all see the same phase and moon side. Further more how can I be looking at this side of the moon while Sydney can to at this very moment? Why isn't South America seeing the dark side? Never mind the fact that If the moon was 30 miles up, Austrailia and the US. could not see the same moon according to There own FE maps. Because the earth is round and orbits the Sun and the moon which is millions of miles away we all see the same thing. I have live pics of the moon in 5 different countries right now. Bring it on FE.

Re: FE believers let me change your life
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 03:50:23 PM »
I won't even get started on how eclipsed can only be seen in different parts the world or how there are different zodiac between the two hemispheres. You see all the evidence I have you you can see just by looking :) 

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 04:41:07 PM »
Ok guys. You can use all the magic and shadow forces you want, but you can't disprove this. . I'm sure we all seen the FE model the but look at it again. When you look at the moon and the sun as they show in every FE map model you will notice that the moon is tital locked. That's the only thing accurate on this map. Watch how it orbits the Sun.  The moon should be at different places in different times.If the earth was flat then South America, half of Africa and Austraila would see the dark side. It's in there own models. Ok. Lets look at Australia's moon right now. Giving the time difference of 8 hours from Seattle, it's 315 right now here, 815 am right now in Austrailia. There moon rose at 636am. In Seattle the moon rose at 604am. So the moon is in both skies at this very moment. If the earth was flat this would be impossible right? Not only that, but no matter where you are in this planet, the moon Will look the same to everyone . Its at a 96.4 waxing gibbious in Seattle, France, Africa, where ever you live guys. We all see the same phase and moon side. Further more how can I be looking at this side of the moon while Sydney can to at this very moment? Why isn't South America seeing the dark side? Never mind the fact that If the moon was 30 miles up, Austrailia and the US. could not see the same moon according to There own FE maps. Because the earth is round and orbits the Sun and the moon which is millions of miles away we all see the same thing. I have live pics of the moon in 5 different countries right now. Bring it on FE.

Please build me a scale globe, complete with actual water sticking to it and you got me...

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 05:01:38 PM »
Before I build a globe, you explain to me why were all seeing the same exact moon. You don't believe in science, understand Newton laws and I doubt you believe we have an atmosphere. Do you think if the world is round people would fall off the earth? I will explain it though if you like.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 05:05:07 PM by Floyds123 »

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 05:28:39 PM »

Please build me a scale globe, complete with actual water sticking to it and you got me...

No, because that's not how gravity works. 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 05:37:09 PM »
Exactly. What happens when you throw a rock? Or anything for that matter. It falls to the ground and can only be lifted up by an external force. The bigger the object the harder the force.

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2016, 06:26:30 PM »
Before I build a globe, you explain to me why were all seeing the same exact moon. You don't believe in science, understand Newton laws and I doubt you believe we have an atmosphere. Do you think if the world is round people would fall off the earth? I will explain it though if you like.
Certain things MUST happen for a FE to even attempt to work. The Moon and Sun MUST be flat or as you say, they would appear differently to everyone on Earth. They can not be spheres or semi-spheres: (http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=66101.msg1764655#msg1764655)

Furthermore, people can not live on just one side of the flat Earth: (https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=66457.0)

Hope this helps...
“If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.” W.C. Fields.
"The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2016, 06:55:17 PM »
I love how these videos and explanations dicredit themselves. In a dual earth model the moon rotates for its phases. Haha what? You can see the Maria (dark spots) are always in the same location relative to wherever you are on earth and always have been. Invest in a telescope. It will change your world forever.

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2016, 07:01:26 PM »
This is the reason why I'm sticking with what we can see guys. I'm trying my hardest not to use science. So you don't use fantasy and I'm sorry if I'm sounding rude. But as you can see nobody can offer an explanation and the moon doesn't rotate so dual theory is out. What seems more likely? That maybe some words were mistakenly translated or interpreted throughout the bible through the ages..or thousands of people are hiding the fact the earth is flat despite all the evidence to the contrary I said plus a million more. The first FE map was drawn by a real estate developer in 1893. He never dreamed we could talk continent to continent instantaneously like we do now. And as we know now the night sky is different relative to where you are. A closed mind is a closed world
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 07:49:38 PM by Floyds123 »

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2016, 07:53:14 PM »

If you buy me 5.972 × 10^24 kg of rock than I will.

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2016, 10:54:42 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dip a beach ball in a bath. Take it out. Shake it. Is it wet on the top or everywhere?

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2016, 11:01:04 PM »

thank you! although you dont see the same moon alover the planet! in australia you see the moon upsidedown compared to seattle! but that argues even stronger for our point :-)

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2016, 06:21:04 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dip a beach ball in a bath. Take it out. Shake it. Is it wet on the top or everywhere?
[/quote]

Dunce Cap of the Day award goes to you.  Think for a minute about the problems associated with trying to model a system and its forces when the model is contained within the system and is affected by its forces.  Apparently you never learned about experimental control.

That being said, the spherical earth model (including gravity) would debunk itself if we could provide exactly you asked for.  The fact that we can't get a body of water to stick gravitationally to a beach ball is actually evidence in *support* of a spherical earth model.  That's simply because we would predict a body of water to be pulled to earth rather than the beach ball due to the earth's overwhelmingly larger gravitational field.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 06:25:09 AM by uCantBeSerious »

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2016, 09:23:51 AM »
I love how these videos and explanations dicredit themselves. In a dual earth model the moon rotates for its phases. Haha what? You can see the Maria (dark spots) are always in the same location relative to wherever you are on earth and always have been. Invest in a telescope. It will change your world forever.
See (https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=66457.msg1782835#msg1782835)
“If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.” W.C. Fields.
"The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2016, 10:13:41 AM »
Ok. Lets look at Australia's moon right now. Giving the time difference of 8 hours from Seattle, it's 315 right now here, 815 am right now in Austrailia. There moon rose at 636am. In Seattle the moon rose at 604am. So the moon is in both skies at this very moment. If the earth was flat this would be impossible right?

Australia is not where you think it is.  That's how.

Its at a 96.4 waxing gibbious in Seattle, France, Africa, where ever you live guys. We all see the same phase and moon side.

Seems this would present a problem for the RE as well...but I need to look at it a little more.

Further more how can I be looking at this side of the moon while Sydney can to at this very moment? Why isn't South America seeing the dark side? Never mind the fact that If the moon was 30 miles up, Austrailia and the US. could not see the same moon according to There own FE maps.

You assume the moon is a spherical rock floating in space.  That's why.

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2016, 11:15:44 AM »
Ok. Lets look at Australia's moon right now. Giving the time difference of 8 hours from Seattle, it's 315 right now here, 815 am right now in Austrailia. There moon rose at 636am. In Seattle the moon rose at 604am. So the moon is in both skies at this very moment. If the earth was flat this would be impossible right?
Australia is not where you think it is. That's how.

How come navigators have known exactly where Australia is for centuries based on round-earth-centric maps and techniques? Do you really have any evidence to prove their methods were wrong and explain how they just ended up where they wanted to go?

Quote from: Silicon
Its at a 96.4 waxing gibbious in Seattle, France, Africa, where ever you live guys. We all see the same phase and moon side.

Seems this would present a problem for the RE as well...but I need to look at it a little more.

No, on an RE the phases are caused by the relative positions of Earth, the Sun, and the moon--the phases themselves will be the same. The only thing different would be the apparent variation in the rotation of the moon phases with latitude, which is also explained perfectly fine by the heliocentric model.

Quote from: Silicon
Further more how can I be looking at this side of the moon while Sydney can to at this very moment? Why isn't South America seeing the dark side? Never mind the fact that If the moon was 30 miles up, Austrailia and the US. could not see the same moon according to There own FE maps.

You assume the moon is a spherical rock floating in space.  That's why.
Actually, assuming the moon is a spherical rock floating in space is why we "benighted roundies" understand it and its effects so well. But to "assume the moon is a spherical rock floating in space" is not a part of Flat Earth Fantasy or required to disprove that fantasy, and was not even a part of his argument.
Quote from: jroa
Wow, great non-response
Quote from: disputeone
I don't understand females but am still pretty sure they exist.
Quote from: markjo
Your first mistake was to presume there would be an academic debate anywhere on this forum.

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2016, 03:33:41 AM »
it has been quite a while and nobody even made a statement about my Question.. because 1. it cant be falsified 2. it can be proven by anybody without expensive instruments and 3. it the ultimative proove that the nightsky on northernhemisphere cant be the same as on southern... -> Earth is a globe!
you prefer to discuss about sunset times and how it may be possible to include those in your stupid theory..

read my original post and tell me that you're wrong..

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2016, 03:56:42 PM »

LOL...Are you going to build the globe or just admit you cannot build it...

The rest of your post is just hoakum...Not even based in reality.

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2016, 03:58:00 PM »

No, because that's not how gravity works.

Short bus comment...full of cognitive dissonance...

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2016, 03:59:53 PM »

No you fucking won't...because your magical "g" does not exist...no more than the other magical "G."

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2016, 04:02:13 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Short bus comment as the reason a ball gets wet has nothing to do with water remaining fastened to the ball at depth true to scale and for the reasons given in support of a globe.

You guys claim science yet deny the most basic tenets...

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2016, 05:37:08 PM »

No you fucking won't...because your magical "g" does not exist...no more than the other magical "G."

Oh trust me, the G exists, can be hard to find but once you get it its magic 😂.

Also

Also supply labour, earth moving equipment, anything else  I need and a suitable build location and it's done.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2016, 04:13:09 AM »

Oh trust me, the G exists, can be hard to find but once you get it its magic 😂.

Also

Also supply labour, earth moving equipment, anything else  I need and a suitable build location and it's done.

Suitable build location exists in your fucking fantasy fucking land of a mind...sick bastard.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2016, 04:43:41 AM »
Suitable build location exists in your fucking fantasy fucking land of a mind...sick bastard.

I think we found a suitable replacement for Papa, he just needs to throw in a few "twidildy poops" or what ever he chimes to make him sound genuine.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2016, 04:46:58 AM »

:P ::) Gee, I think you've really lost the plot with that sort outburst!  :P :: )

And, just what keeps your feet on the ground? But, on reflection, I guess the answer is nothing!

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2016, 12:07:47 PM »

:P ::) Gee, I think you've really lost the plot with that sort outburst!  :P :: )

And, just what keeps your feet on the ground? But, on reflection, I guess the answer is nothing!

I keep my feet on the ground until I am ready to go under the ground.

You do not KNOW it is gravity. You admitted yourself the ability to MIMICKED! We know forces and can easily replicate and demonstrate them IN ACTION, THUS PROVE THEM!!!

So put your mystical G back in your fucking pocket...or go build an altar...

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2016, 12:18:26 PM »
I think we found a suitable replacement for Papa

You don't even realise how utterly you incriminate yourselves as an organised gang of shills & trolls when you make such statements, do you?

Shit at your shit jobs 24/7/365.
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2016, 12:32:23 PM »

You do not KNOW it is gravity. You admitted yourself the ability to MIMICKED! We know forces and can easily replicate and demonstrate them IN ACTION, THUS PROVE THEM!!!

--------------------------

You don't even realise how utterly you incriminate yourselves as an organised gang of shills & trolls when you make such statements, do you?

A similar tone is very strong when you string them together.

Although I think we missed a bit of Papa flair there. No tidildie poops or what ever. And Papa.v2 needs to learn some more creative swear words.
Don't worry Papa, you still have an edge over your clone wanna be

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2016, 04:50:40 PM »

--------------------------

A similar tone is very strong when you string them together.

Although I think we missed a bit of Papa flair there. No tidildie poops or what ever. And Papa.v2 needs to learn some more creative swear words.
Don't worry Papa, you still have an edge over your clone wanna be

Not even close to a fucking clone...and when I need more creative swear words, I will let you know by using them...

Got any actual fucking PROOF for the mystical "g?"

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2016, 08:21:39 PM »
Papa v2.0
Not even close to a fucking clone...and when I need more creative swear words, I will let you know by using them...

Got any actual fucking PROOF for the mystical "g?"

OMG. Your such a bad ass! You must be serious, you said Fucking twice. That is how I know you are serious. Totally convinced me that you are not to be messed with.

Serious question though, what constitutes as evidence?