I give up. I guess I am a Flat Earther now. So what do I do now?

• 47 Replies
I have been arguing for WEEKS on youtube with people about the MOON HOAX and how I KNOW we did not go.
This one idiot calls himself the astrobrant2 or something thinks he knows it all. He is a juvenile who wont shut up. He thinks the moon reflects light from the sun. How can it do that?

The "phases" of the moon proves nothing, it could still be artificially controlled or have been put in it's orbit artificially. However that is not my argument one way or another, my argument is the moon may well generate it's OWN light, and NOT from the sun. The fact is if it does, then the moon phases has NOTHING to do with that one way or another.  The moon rather it seems has a cool light, much like fluorescent lights, which well could be a chemical reaction of some sort covering the moon's entire surface.  WHAT you have been taught in school has shown to be many times as INCORRECT theoretical guessing that explains things in a "comfortable" way. Much like the fictional story of Adam and Eve. You are supposed to be smart and analyze things. 
I may not beleive eveything you people say here but it makes more sense then the garbage NASA feed us.

disputeone

• Or should I?
Re: I give up. I guess I am a Flat Earther now. So what do I do now?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 06:00:31 AM »
So just to clarify, you think the earth is flat, or round?
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 06:59:02 AM »
He thinks the moon reflects light from the sun. How can it do that?

With that, you are either a troll or horrendously uneducated. I'll take the bait because i found the post amusing though.

Light bounces off the moon the same way light bounces of everything else. Look outside, the light hits the objects (plants, trees, everything) and goes into your eyes. It's not hard to understand or even prove.

The "phases" of the moon proves nothing, it could still be artificially controlled or have been put in it's orbit artificially.

The moon has had cycles for millennia, long before the letters N, A, S, and the other A had even been invented, let alone the organisation NASA.
Did the ancient Egyptians send a wave of fluorescent lights to the moon? Who knows, i mean they had some pretty advanced pyramids.

Pretty sure you're a troll, but we're on this board so i genuinely don't know for sure.

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 07:22:01 AM »
I guess I am a Flat Earther now. So what do I do now?

• Punch yourself in the face whilst repeating "How did I end up such a fucking idiot?"
  • Cry yourself to sleep
  • When you eventually wake up, with a bruised salty face, promise yourself that you will turn your life around
  • Get yourself a cursory science education
  • Think about finding gainful employment
  • Get yourself a boyfriend/girlfriend/dog (delete as appropriate)

That's my 6 Step Program For Change.

You're welcome.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2016, 07:44:43 AM »

• Punch yourself in the face whilst repeating "How did I end up such a fucking idiot?"
  • Cry yourself to sleep
  • When you eventually wake up, with a bruised salty face, promise yourself that you will turn your life around

You're welcome.

JimmyTheCrab, please review the forum rules on personal attacks and low-content/off-topic posting. Thanks.

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2016, 07:50:01 AM »
the moon reflects light from the sun. How can it do that?

I noticed today I could see but for the life of me I don't know how that is possible and I don't think anybody really knows

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 07:50:13 AM »

• Cry yourself to sleep

You're welcome.

JimmyTheCrab, please review the forum rules on personal attacks and low-content/off-topic posting. Thanks.

Are you serious?? After ALL that has happened on this site NOW you're saying that? Wow. Why don't you take a look everywhere else on this forum and see what a "great" job moderator jroa is doing?
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2016, 08:35:44 AM »
I have been arguing for WEEKS on youtube with people about the MOON HOAX and how I KNOW we did not go.
This one idiot calls himself the astrobrant2 or something thinks he knows it all. He is a juvenile who wont shut up. He thinks the moon reflects light from the sun. How can it do that?

The "phases" of the moon proves nothing, it could still be artificially controlled or have been put in it's orbit artificially. However that is not my argument one way or another, my argument is the moon may well generate it's OWN light, and NOT from the sun. The fact is if it does, then the moon phases has NOTHING to do with that one way or another.  The moon rather it seems has a cool light, much like fluorescent lights, which well could be a chemical reaction of some sort covering the moon's entire surface.  WHAT you have been taught in school has shown to be many times as INCORRECT theoretical guessing that explains things in a "comfortable" way. Much like the fictional story of Adam and Eve. You are supposed to be smart and analyze things. 
I may not believe everything you people say here but it makes more sense then the garbage NASA feed us.
So, if you take a lightbulb (Sun) and a ball (Moon) and yourself (Earth) in a dark room, then revolve the ball around you, you will see the phases - QED.

So rather than that simple experiment, you rather BELIEVE the moon is made of a fluorescent material and MIGHT be some sort of chemical reaction on the covering... or COULD BE artificially controlled or placed in orbit (can't because orbits work on spherical world not a flat disk) - please demonstrate phases.

Then you jump and say the school is wrong because they make up a fictional story of Adam and Eve that is no more fictional than your fluorescent material hypothesis (that you believe in - no actual evidence - i.e. religion).

Yes, you should follow your own advice - "You are supposed to be smart and analyze things" - try that...
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 08:38:45 AM by Jadyyn »
“If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.” W.C. Fields.
"The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2016, 10:26:39 AM »

• Cry yourself to sleep

You're welcome.

This isn't low content or off topic.  This is certainly a direct response to the subject heading, and as far a low content goes, not only do moderators here seem to violate this on a frequent basis, but any and all random flat earth assumptions are arguably low content because they're opinionated rather than substantiated. Furthermore, at least three of his six suggestions are perfectly reasonable suggestions worthwhile of consideration.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2016, 10:38:45 AM »

• Cry yourself to sleep

You're welcome.

Don't listen to Jim, he is a crab!

1) Read ENAG http://sacred-texts.com/earth/za/za00.htm
2) Read the FAQ
3) Have fun
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2016, 10:43:24 AM »

• Cry yourself to sleep

You're welcome.

Are you serious?? After ALL that has happened on this site NOW you're saying that? Wow. Why don't you take a look everywhere else on this forum and see what a "great" job moderator jroa is doing?

Why do you insist on chasing me around these fora?  If I let you touch me on the bum, will you leave me alone?  Also, let's get back on topic, please. 

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2016, 05:52:14 AM »

• Cry yourself to sleep

You're welcome.

Why do you insist on chasing me around these fora?  If I let you touch me on the bum, will you leave me alone?  Also, let's get back on topic, please.

I'm not chasing you, it's not my fault you're on every single forum here and a moderator. I didn't even reply to you! Also, no, we can't get back on topic, because there is no topic. I have no idea what the purpose of this thread is.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2016, 06:38:12 AM »

• Cry yourself to sleep

You're welcome.

You threaten JimmyTheCrab for that sort of thing. but "JohnRozz" gets away with far more serious accusations! A little bit of consistency from moderators would be nice!

I suppose you have perused posts like:
THE DOME. « Reply #7 on: May 16, 2016, 10:11:55 AM »
Flat Earth General / Re: Satan on a Skateboard. « on: May 15, 2016, 03:19:42 PM »
Quote from: JohnRozz
now, let's take a look at who we have here...

sokarul [11000+] f.m.
rabinoz [1500+] f.m.
Jadyyn [1300+] f.m.
Definitely Not Official [~900] f.m.
Frenat [~900] f.m.
getrealzommb [500+] (NASA?) f.m.
disputeone [100+] (satanist) f.m.
NewtSmooth [100+] f.m.
uCantBeSerious [100+] f.m.
these guys are FreeMasons people. they're here to harrass, to condemn, to molest, to bring chaos.
it's all they are doin'. look at them and you'll see with your own eyes.
now you know I know, guys.
you can either leave on your own, or be kicked out!
I'm calling moderators. please, get rid of these clowns.
And many more with threats etc, etc.
I challenge you to read his post and judge for yourself.

Personally I think he is making the Flat Earth Society look so bad that a number us reckon he must actually be an undercover Globe supporter - though we don't want him, that's for sure!

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2016, 03:04:12 PM »

• Cry yourself to sleep

You're welcome.

These are great suggestions.

If you don't want to change you could

• Buy night time sunglasses to protect your eyes from the harmful moonlight.
  • Take a flat piece of paper and try to figure out how to draw a flat Earth on it.
  • Lobby congress to keep round Earthers out of your restrooms.
  • Warn everyone you know about the conspiracy and the dangers of sailing off the edge of the planet.
  • Write a children's book titled "The Flat Earth and Me: The Descent into Insanity"

That is all I could come up with on short notice, others might have better suggestions.

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2016, 08:03:22 PM »
The best thing do now is either forget about it and be happy in your belief or try and find out if the beliefs are true by testing them. For example, try travelling somewhere on a flat earth map and again on a globe map.
The one that fits the real world will be correct.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2016, 01:42:15 AM »
The best thing do now is either forget about it and be happy in your belief or try and find out if the beliefs are true by testing them. For example, try travelling somewhere on a flat earth map and again on a globe map.
Maybe he could try this flight of the Flat Earth!

Sydney,Australia to Johannesburg, South Africa.
Flying 11,286 km from Sydney to Johannesburg takes 13 hrs 15 mins, an average ground speed of 852 km/hr.

It is interesting to note that the return journey is quite a lot faster!

Johannesburg, South Africa to Sydney,Australia.
On the return journey 11,088 km takes 10 hrs 26 mins - a much higher average ground speed of 1,063 km/hr.

Get some "Flat Earth expert" to explain these times, but remember they are real and these flights are flown almost every day.

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2016, 08:03:56 AM »
Maybe he could try this flight of the Flat Earth!

Sydney,Australia to Johannesburg, South Africa.
Flying 11,286 km from Sydney to Johannesburg takes 13 hrs 15 mins, an average ground speed of 852 km/hr.

It is interesting to note that the return journey is quite a lot faster!

Johannesburg, South Africa to Sydney,Australia.
On the return journey 11,088 km takes 10 hrs 26 mins - a much higher average ground speed of 1,063 km/hr.

Get some "Flat Earth expert" to explain these times, but remember they are real and these flights are flown almost every day.

Not too this helps. Airlines would be an example of "government owned" or under the control of shadowy forces either satanic or secular. I think this would be the standard FE answer to this?
Can anyone confirm?

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2016, 10:59:06 AM »
Moon rays or sun rays don't have light from the sun or moon really? then why do we see it coming towards us AND see it's rays up in the sky? But according to you and who else  we can not see it going towards the moon? Yet we see the moon rays shining away from it into space? No I am not talking about a "hue" surrounding it. I am talking about it's beam shining away from it far into space and NO that is NOT the "optics" of my scope.

I am talking about seeing the moon sideways, when only a portion is lit up or so it seems to the eyes and that portion projects light into space. Yet NO light coming towards it that we can so "conveniently" for you, not see) . Come on man who's the joker here. So selectively you see the light you want to see? The sun projects rays (bursts) that we can see in space, yet never going towards the moon?
The moon is producing it's own light very feasibly. Stars do, Planets do apparently as well seeing we see no light going towards them, yet they "reflect". Or are you suggesting a star's light does not travel through space before it gets to us. If so then according to you the stars light must be killed in space as we can not see light in space. You have not been to the moon neither has NASA, or anyone, therefore we do not know what it's surface is made off.

So the moon makes its own light and i just proved it!

?

Deostructor

• Round Earther.
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2016, 01:20:00 PM »
Moon rays or sun rays don't have light from the sun or moon really? then why do we see it coming towards us AND see it's rays up in the sky? But according to you and who else  we can not see it going towards the moon? Yet we see the moon rays shining away from it into space? No I am not talking about a "hue" surrounding it. I am talking about it's beam shining away from it far into space and NO that is NOT the "optics" of my scope.

I am talking about seeing the moon sideways, when only a portion is lit up or so it seems to the eyes and that portion projects light into space. Yet NO light coming towards it that we can so "conveniently" for you, not see) . Come on man who's the joker here. So selectively you see the light you want to see? The sun projects rays (bursts) that we can see in space, yet never going towards the moon?
The moon is producing it's own light very feasibly. Stars do, Planets do apparently as well seeing we see no light going towards them, yet they "reflect". Or are you suggesting a star's light does not travel through space before it gets to us. If so then according to you the stars light must be killed in space as we can not see light in space. You have not been to the moon neither has NASA, or anyone, therefore we do not know what it's surface is made off.

You didn't prove anything, you made a hypothesis, which was impossible to understand due to the lack of your conversation and English skills.

With all due respect (which is none by the way), if you are going to be a troll at least try to not fail at your first post.

"You still didn't prove that the Earth is flat ya twats!"
-Deostructor (while editing his forum profile)

The Earth is round.

Stanton

• Pizza Earth with Extra Cheese
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2016, 08:29:47 PM »

. . . please review the forum rules on personal attacks and low-content/off-topic posting. Thanks.

Yet Papa Legbone gets to call everyone a stinking penguin?

You shills REALLY need to watch your vocabulary.

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2016, 08:48:40 PM »
Please note that Flat Earth Debate is not the place for discussion on moderation. Such discussion belong in Suggestions & Concerns.

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2016, 08:58:06 PM »

This reminds me of what my phone sounds like if I let it auto complete sentences. They could possibly be sentances if they made any sense. Kind of like "Like a flat tire is not be a flat tire and the circuitry to do in your car and the circuitry that is not be able too many of them not to do in killeen." or "maybe you can do that to me when you get it fixed the problem is that a round and the circuitry to weather conditions of them."

So the moon reflects sun light and I just proved it!

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2016, 10:51:00 PM »
What? 
Idiot!!!, "HOAX NUTS"? You are a "FAIRYTALE NUTS"  You believe the moon is a place we went to?  NASA deletes their own tapes and you fall for it!  hahahaha 
Nasa has been requested numerously by investigators for access to the original tapes, Yu are spreading your crap cause you want to hold on to you claims of non reality. I personally have seen footage AT NASA head quarters where they were confronted to provide access to original footage, I was there, I have also heard this statement by a Television news station once, not sure who said it but i heard it. And they stated "the original footage is not available due to accidental erasing of the tapes." You know WHY, because we will see those coke bottles and other mistakes they filmed which they edited out in the subsequent footage. And the guy from the set picking up something. you can not argue fact sirs. flat or not

Surprisingly claims of a camera housing miracle material that existed in the 60's to protect the film from radiation? Funny how NASA claims now how hard they are working on finding suitable material for their new spacecraft that can withstand radiation to be able to pass through the VA belts. Why not just use your miracle material they had back in the 60's?. Simple, because it never existed, and still does not exist, Technology moves FORWARD morons, not BACKWARDS. If they indeed were able to send man to the damn moon in the 60's I GUARUNTEE they would not today STILL work on finding "suitable materials"  for spacecraft to go through the the VA belts. Wake up, where is your damn common senses and brains??

Every APPOLLO "mission" were faked to impress the Russians and get tax dollars for other things. You are a fool for not exercising common sense You know NASA by now is WELL aware of the fake claims of the moon landing, yet they have not once attempted to PROOF or show their claims of a moon landing as VALID. On the contrary, when confronted they cite "no comment" or just run off like scared rabbits.

With evidence proving against  in a court of law they will fail. You will NEVER stop because you can't. You may soon be forced to as it may be revealed finally and put your crap to rest.. Light don't bounce so whoever said that should not be here. I am a smart man and should be respected.

The lunar module is NOT ONE EIGHT the shuttle was, and not even the damn shuttle could pass through the VA belts, but your Armstrong dude did it in a "capsule that was less than 0.1 inches thick to protect them from radiation.now right? Go hide in a corner. 

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2016, 11:07:21 PM »
What? 
Idiot!!!, "HOAX NUTS"? You are a "FAIRYTALE NUTS"  You believe the moon is a place we went to?  NASA deletes their own tapes and you fall for it!  hahahaha 
Nasa has been requested numerously by investigators for access to the original tapes, Yu are spreading your crap cause you want to hold on to you claims of non reality. I personally have seen footage AT NASA head quarters where they were confronted to provide access to original footage, I was there, I have also heard this statement by a Television news station once, not sure who said it but i heard it. And they stated "the original footage is not available due to accidental erasing of the tapes." You know WHY, because we will see those coke bottles and other mistakes they filmed which they edited out in the subsequent footage. And the guy from the set picking up something. you can not argue fact sirs. flat or not

Surprisingly claims of a camera housing miracle material that existed in the 60's to protect the film from radiation? Funny how NASA claims now how hard they are working on finding suitable material for their new spacecraft that can withstand radiation to be able to pass through the VA belts. Why not just use your miracle material they had back in the 60's?. Simple, because it never existed, and still does not exist, Technology moves FORWARD morons, not BACKWARDS. If they indeed were able to send man to the damn moon in the 60's I GUARUNTEE they would not today STILL work on finding "suitable materials"  for spacecraft to go through the the VA belts. Wake up, where is your damn common senses and brains??

Every APPOLLO "mission" were faked to impress the Russians and get tax dollars for other things. You are a fool for not exercising common sense You know NASA by now is WELL aware of the fake claims of the moon landing, yet they have not once attempted to PROOF or show their claims of a moon landing as VALID. On the contrary, when confronted they cite "no comment" or just run off like scared rabbits.

With evidence proving against  in a court of law they will fail. You will NEVER stop because you can't. You may soon be forced to as it may be revealed finally and put your crap to rest.. Light don't bounce so whoever said that should not be here. I am a smart man and should be respected.

The lunar module is NOT ONE EIGHT the shuttle was, and not even the damn shuttle could pass through the VA belts, but your Armstrong dude did it in a "capsule that was less than 0.1 inches thick to protect them from radiation.now right? Go hide in a corner.

That made no sense, and you should feel ashamed for spewing nonsense.  Do some real research sometime. 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2016, 11:42:57 PM »
Defender of NASA? Waht? is that?

I stand by what I said if all the information I have gathered is in fact true. However that information comes from more "reliable" sources who doesn't get paid with our tax dollars. There is no "agenda" from those sources, other than good honest science.

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2016, 08:29:57 AM »
Please note that Flat Earth Debate is not the place for discussion on moderation. Such discussion belong in Suggestions & Concerns.
Wow, 2 drive-by random moderations on one thread. 

Totally fucking pointless given the hot mess the rest of the forum has become and the fact that Pongo and Jack will presumably disappear again for about 2 years.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2016, 09:31:11 AM »
My cut on NASA and Google Earth...

Keep in mind that the stuff that these produce publicly is for LAYPEOPLE - around the world (e.g. including Russia, China, Iran, Iraq, etc.). Because of national security, do you think both these organizations want people to see everything? Even medium level graphics shows up A LOT of stuff. I looked at where a I lived a while back and I could literally see the lines on the tennis court that was near me. THAT is awesome detail.

So, some things need to be hidden. That is not necessarily a conspiracy (or FE vs RE issue) but national security (US and other countries). This is why pictures from above the Earth, not even space, are monitored - even edited. Russia for example, doesn't even allow its own citizens to travel freely throughout the country. You expect them to allow EVERYONE in the world to look at their installations? Really?

Furthermore, for some odd reason, people believe they should see EVERYTHING? Why?

Even now-a-days, when something odd appears on Google Earth, it is blasted all over the internet. You want your country's secrets handled that way?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 09:35:50 AM by Jadyyn »
“If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.” W.C. Fields.
"The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2016, 03:21:40 PM »
Russia for example, doesn't even allow its own citizens to travel freely throughout the country.

Where do you people always get such disinformations? Do you never check your sources?

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2016, 03:37:58 PM »
Russia for example, doesn't even allow its own citizens to travel freely throughout the country.
Where do you people always get such disinformations? Do you never check your sources?
Actually yes. I have a friend who works in aerospace. He goes to his hotel and surrounding area. He is not allowed to travel freely. He usually has someone watching him. Russia is not the US.

Had a worker that traveled to the Ukraine (has family there). Similar story. His son bought a candy bar. They were stopped for stealing. Luckily they had the receipt. There are other stories.

In the past, you needed permission just to go from one town to another. Rich people just had flunkies get the paperwork. There were checkpoints along the way. If you missed one, you better have a flat tire...

Russia may have loosened up a bit because making movies there brings in hard currency but it is still not free.

Regardless, countries don't want planes or satellites taking pictures. I don't know if Russia or China allow fly-overs...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 03:43:31 PM by Jadyyn »

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2016, 08:15:04 PM »

• Cry yourself to sleep

You're welcome.

THIS... IS... GOLD!