ANTARCTICA IS A JOKE!

• 97 Replies

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
Re: ANTARCTICA IS A JOKE!
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2016, 08:06:41 AM »
You seem obsessed with semantics.
If you read the content the next sentence describes "This wall prevents the oceans from spilling over the side of the Earth". sounds like there is an edge.
The flat earth is still seen by a lot of people as a disk earth with an edge. If you don't like that then try and explain to them your version. Attacking them does not bode well for your cause.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2016, 08:11:23 AM »
You seem obsessed with semantics.
If you read the content the next sentence describes "This wall prevents the oceans from spilling over the side of the Earth". sounds like there is an edge.
The flat earth is still seen by a lot of people as a disk earth with an edge. If you don't like that then try and explain to them your version. Attacking them does not bode well for your cause.

Keeping something from spilling over the edge does not equate to that thing being the edge.  Are you really having such a hard time following along with the rest of us?  This must be some sort of gag, right? 

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2016, 08:29:18 AM »
I don't care for the edge.

I am talking about people who know very little about the theory in general who come here to ask questions.
Of course they will have perceptions about the model because they know very little about it.
Your attacking everybody on semantics. If there is no edge, just say so. And then give an explanation of why you know that.
You are not helping your own cause.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2016, 08:34:32 AM »
I don't care for the edge.

I am talking about people who know very little about the theory in general who come here to ask questions.
Of course they will have perceptions about the model because they know very little about it.
Your attacking everybody on semantics. If there is no edge, just say so. And then give an explanation of why you know that.
You are not helping your own cause.

If you do not care about the edge, then why were you trying to defend your buddy roundy when you said this?

Nobody said that Antarctica does not exist, nor did anyone, other than roundies, claim that Antarctica is the edge of the Earth.

I believe this Forum's wiki disagrees with that statement. If he studied your claims he might have concluded that Antarctica is the edge of the world.
In the most popular Flat Earth Model, the outer edge of the Earth is bounded by an 'Ice Wall'. This wall prevents the oceans from spilling over the side of the Earth, and may perform the same function for the atmolayer.
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=Ice%20Wall

You are very harsh on a member that has only been here for 16 long posts. You should know that they don't know your theories of the flat earth

Perhaps you always don't care about things that you try hard to debate about, even when you get smacked down? 

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2016, 08:42:44 AM »
I already know that you think there is more beyond the ice wall well before these posts. I am not sure what you are trying to get to?

"If he studied your claims he might have concluded that Antarctica is the edge of the world."
That was my claim. That it was not unreasonable for someone fairly new here to think that Antarctica was the edge.
"You are very harsh on a member that has only been here for 16 long posts. You should know that they don't know  your  theories of the flat earth"

All my following posts was about your obsession to
smacked down
people, and how it is not helping your cause.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2016, 08:49:11 AM »
Just admit that you did nothing to defend your roundy buddy from looking foolish, and in fact made yourself look foolish in the process.  Actually, whether you admit to it or not, I will leave you alone about it, as long as you have learned a lesson for the future. 

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2016, 08:52:54 AM »
I actually almost responded to you in your tone.

Kudos to you.

I hope you have a great day

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2016, 09:06:12 AM »
I suppose he ran away with his tail tucked between his legs.  Oh well.