What is outside the dome/filament? What is under?

• 2 Replies

TheSchwa1337

• Confused quite honestly on the whole matter @ hand
What is outside the dome/filament? What is under?
« on: May 16, 2016, 04:28:48 AM »
This will be my first started topic. Be kind. I'm not aware if these sort of questions have been tackled before, but if they have, please link the thread so I may read it!

(Tl;dr Just answer the subject if you're a FEr, if your a RE skip to the bottom and read the last paragraph.)

Hello FE society. I've perused the boards before I signed up. Used the site search engine. Did quite a bit of lurking and I've come to grips with the reality that most people on this site are probably just here for the lols. That aside. I'd rather much like to ask some questions, with hopes that I get serious responses, as to what most FErs think is outside the dome? Also, why was it created? To observe? To what ends? What end purpose would it serve? Who or what created it? Did the big bang happen? Is there a universe of some sort outside, similar to our own, or does it run on a completely different set of rules than we understand about our current view of the universe at large? Also, what is under the FE? If anyone has any ideas contrary to the popular Ether explanation, I'd love to hear them. Ideas as to what causes lava flow? Does that possibly have something to do with Ether, or is it that most FErs hold the belief of lava pumps that send lava to the surface? How do we track space objects that sometimes enter our atmosphere? Could that be project by a dome or complicated filament structure? Could whoever/whatever made the dome have any ulterior motive whilst outside? Ideas on what the dome/filament is made of?  (Feel free to answer one, many, or all questions to the best of your ability, or just bring something new to the table I didn't think of, I'd love to hear it!) In my search through the boards I've come across many odd theories, some that sound a bit far fetched, and others that seem very well thought out. Ideas and comments from FErs that are very well thought out and hold high merit, in my opinion at least. It is my hopes that by making this thread, I can attract more of those mind blowing, and very structural ideas I have read from some FE members I have read through my many uses of the search engine provided by this site.

For some conjectural context, these question arose mainly after watching this video through and though.

I marked it on the part where he talks about the "structure." Since that is what lead me to these questions. It is a great source of knowledge and is probably the video that got me to sign up for this site. I'm not here to debate or deny any claims made by any FEr in this thread. I'm just asking honest questions. I'd enjoy reading honest FE ideas, theories, hypotheses and thoughts on this subject matter and any questions they feel up to sharing their thoughts on. Again, I am not here to deny any claims or words said. I'm simply here to listen to what any FErs have to say, because honestly, I'm intrigued by the concept of FE altogether. However, it is important to note I do not believe in the FE theory or any model I've seen. This does not mean that I find the FE belief funny or a joke. I do understand how serious some that post on this Forum are. I hope that those that are serious in their belief and ideas will post serious replies. I'd rather enjoy reading detailed descriptions on the Ether and such, as well as anyone who has any counter model ideas to the FE theory that are related to the posted subject, such as the double sided FE I've read about, such as the "FE universe" (essentially a never ending flat plane of land which we reside on, just under our own dome?) that only seem to be talked about in hush whispers on this site for some reason. I do not find any good idea crazy or odd, I find them fascinating and hope to hear back from anyone interested in sharing their ideas related to the subject matter or any questions I posed.

Please, any RErs that enter this thread refrain from flaming or hating on any ideas presented in this thread. Let the FErs share their ideas freely without any backlash from the RE community on the site. If any REr would like to link to any interesting threads they have been in recently or in the past where ideas that involve this subject matter are discussed, feel free to do so as I would like to read them.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 04:45:58 AM by TheSchwa1337 »
Quote from: Papa Legba on April 29, 2016, 01:15:13 PM

I've got top men working on babyhighspeed's potentially disastrous amazon voodoo detector recalibration issue right now...

Top... Men!

Re: What is outside the dome/filament? What is under?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 09:09:32 AM »
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=66634.0 this has to do with whats under... not that they actually told me anything.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: What is outside the dome/filament? What is under?
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 06:46:41 PM »
Please, any RErs that enter this thread refrain from flaming or hating on any ideas presented in this thread. Let the FErs share their ideas freely without any backlash from the RE community on the site. If any REr would like to link to any interesting threads they have been in recently or in the past where ideas that involve this subject matter are discussed, feel free to do so as I would like to read them.

Would you please find some way to convey this one very recent Flat Earth poster
who regards every opponent as a Freemason out to demolish his pet ideas - yes I am referring very pointedly to JohnRozz.