The earth is round...

• 3 Replies
The earth is round...
« on: May 16, 2016, 10:03:12 AM »
Let me tell you something.. the earth... is round. NOT flat. The earth looks flat because we are at ground level. Look up on Google images planet earth in outer space. Not to start an argument (may have already started one) but guys the earth is not flat.. so stop making yourselves look like a bunch of fools.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: The earth is round...
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 10:08:01 AM »
Let me tell you something.. the earth... is round. NOT flat. The earth looks flat because we are at ground level. Look up on Google images planet earth in outer space. Not to start an argument (may have already started one) but guys the earth is not flat.. so stop making yourselves look like a bunch of fools.

Did you have a question?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 10:11:57 AM »

For a meson dashing towards earth, earth looks flat (in case the meson in question is able to look at all). Is your frame of reference better than that of the meson?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 06:04:07 PM »

You sound like a flat earther with all the evidence you provided. Please don't make statements without citations.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.