Is the Moon Flat?

• 19 Replies
Is the Moon Flat?
« on: May 14, 2016, 04:48:34 AM »
Men have landed on the moon, and observed the curvature on its surface to be similar to that of Earth. While I am aware of other illustrious societies established refuting this assertion, my question is simply:

Does this imply that the moon is also flat?

We must also consider the rovers on Mars. Since they are able to move around on the surface, is Mars also flat?
Eppur si muove. And yet, it moves. - Galileo Galilei

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
Re: Is the Moon Flat?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 06:19:11 AM »
And what about the astronaut skeletons on the Moon?

How did they get there if it is flat?
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 01:02:07 PM »
And what about the astronaut skeletons on the Moon?

How did they get there if it is flat?

No astronaut skeletons, but there are plenty of other things left behind. 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2016, 05:04:53 AM »
No astronaut skeletons, but there are plenty of other things left behind. 

Citation please!
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2016, 09:19:53 AM »
How do you know men have landed on the moon?
The sun, moon, stars are IN the firmament.  Which means - no - they haven't been to the moon.

How do you know the rover on Mars is real?  Is it more real than the CGI pictures that NASA puts out of earth??

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2016, 02:22:15 PM »
How do you know men have landed on the moon?
The sun, moon, stars are IN the firmament.  Which means - no - they haven't been to the moon.

How do you know the rover on Mars is real?  Is it more real than the CGI pictures that NASA puts out of earth??

Hah!  Firmament!  CGI!  That's hilarious. 

The images from the rovers are real.  They have plenty of artifacts that we would expect from a rover on a distant planet, and none that would suggest CGI. 

Same the satellite images of Earth.  They couldn't have been taken by a plane, because the perspective shows that they have been taken from great distances. 

Meanwhile, you have no evidence to suggest that there is a solid firmament.  Even if you were somehow able to disprove the existence of satellites, you would still have to deal with sounding rockets like the Black Brant XII that can reach thousands of kilometers in altitude and are launched for scientific purposes by third parties. 

I know that men have landed on the moon because of all the third party evidence that has been provided, and the fact that all the math has been checked and confirmed by people with no connection to NASA. 
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2016, 02:35:58 PM »
The images from the rovers are real.  They have plenty of artifacts that we would expect from a rover on a distant planet, and none that would suggest CGI. 
Same the satellite images of Earth.  They couldn't have been taken by a plane, because the perspective shows that they have been taken from great distances. 
Meanwhile, you have no evidence to suggest that there is a solid firmament.  Even if you were somehow able to disprove the existence of satellites, you would still have to deal with sounding rockets like the Black Brant XII that can reach thousands of kilometers in altitude and are launched for scientific purposes by third parties. 
I know that men have landed on the moon because of all the third party evidence that has been provided, and the fact that all the math has been checked and confirmed by people with no connection to NASA.

How do you know the images are real?  What artifacts?  How do you know those are real?
Satellite images of earth?  You mean like this??  Notice the different sized continents?  The different colors of land, and water?

Why is it that they can show the globe spinning for 24 hrs, without the clouds moving one bit?  rofl

If you want to prove a firmament, why don't we all take a field trip to the Antarctic?
Research the Antarctica Treaty and you will see that for it being a frozen wasteland unlike the Arctic, that it is tightly controlled and you have to have a permit to go there and you have to be accompanied at all times. You are not allowed to do independent exploration of Antarctica. They also have "protected" zones.
WHY???  WHAT ARE THEY HIDING???   You want "proof" of this firmament... that's where it's at.

You don't know that men have been to the moon - because they haven't been there.  lol
Creating their own mathematics to fit the agenda is what happened.  All in the name of glorifying "science".

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2016, 02:49:34 PM »

How do you know the images are real?  What artifacts?  How do you know those are real?
Satellite images of earth?  You mean like this??  Notice the different sized continents?  The different colors of land, and water?

Why is it that they can show the globe spinning for 24 hrs, without the clouds moving one bit?  rofl

If you want to prove a firmament, why don't we all take a field trip to the Antarctic?
Research the Antarctica Treaty and you will see that for it being a frozen wasteland unlike the Arctic, that it is tightly controlled and you have to have a permit to go there and you have to be accompanied at all times. You are not allowed to do independent exploration of Antarctica. They also have "protected" zones.
WHY???  WHAT ARE THEY HIDING???   You want "proof" of this firmament... that's where it's at.

You don't know that men have been to the moon - because they haven't been there.  lol
Creating their own mathematics to fit the agenda is what happened.  All in the name of glorifying "science".

Ugh, I've already addressed that image before.  The earth images to pay attention to are 1972 and 2015.  The others are stitched together from multiple satellite images or use different filters. 

Antarctica is protected because it is a pristine research area.  It is also very dangerous, and you probably won't survive without accompaniment.  There is nothing to hide. 

Did you not notice that I said the mathematics has been verified publicly by third parties?  All of them many orders of magnitude smarter than you.  If you want to try to prove them wrong, you're going to have to bring more to the table, or you'll just keep getting your ass kicked. 
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2016, 03:12:04 PM »
Ugh, I've already addressed that image before.  The earth images to pay attention to are 1972 and 2015.  The others are stitched together from multiple satellite images or use different filters. 
Antarctica is protected because it is a pristine research area.  It is also very dangerous, and you probably won't survive without accompaniment.  There is nothing to hide. 
Did you not notice that I said the mathematics has been verified publicly by third parties?  All of them many orders of magnitude smarter than you.  If you want to try to prove them wrong, you're going to have to bring more to the table, or you'll just keep getting your ass kicked.

Take a look at 2007 compared to 2012 on that picture.  You are telling me that's from "multiple satellites, or different filters"?
That's the excuse for the change in continent sizes?  Serious?  You think NASA puts out authentic images? 
Even they have admitted to not using real images.  ROFL!!!

Nasa was invented the same time the Antarctic Treaty went forward.  Coincidence?  Only in the globulists' minds.

I guess since I'm too stupid to do the advanced "made-up" mathematics, I'll have to try something easier.
Such as the curvature equation of 8 inches per mile squared.  Can you explain to me why it FAILS miserably?  Is your only answer "light-bending"?  lolz
At sea level, we can see Catalina Island (top to bottom) from Newport Beach, CA.
It's 32.3 Miles away.  This should be IMPOSSIBLE.   ;D

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2016, 04:52:54 PM »

Take a look at 2007 compared to 2012 on that picture.  You are telling me that's from "multiple satellites, or different filters"?
That's the excuse for the change in continent sizes?  Serious?  You think NASA puts out authentic images? 
Even they have admitted to not using real images.  ROFL!!!

Quote from: Wikipedia
On 25 January 2012, NASA released a composite image of the western hemisphere of Earth entitled Blue Marble 2012. The picture was widely viewed, logging over 3.1 million views on the Flickr image hosting website within the first week of release. On 2 February 2012, NASA released a companion to this new Blue Marble, showing a composite image of the eastern hemisphere from data obtained on 23 January 2012.
The picture is composed of data obtained by the Visible/Infrared Imager Radiometer Suite (VIIRS) instrument on board the Suomi NPP satellite on 4 January 2012. The data was obtained from six orbits of the Earth by the Suomi NPP over an eight-hour period.
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2016, 06:37:02 PM »
I guess since I'm too stupid to do the advanced "made-up" mathematics, I'll have to try something easier.
Such as the curvature equation of 8 inches per mile squared.  Can you explain to me why it FAILS miserably?  Is your only answer "light-bending"?  lolz
At sea level, we can see Catalina Island (top to bottom) from Newport Beach, CA.
It's 32.3 Miles away.  This should be IMPOSSIBLE.   ;D

Please show working and calculations showing all variables.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2016, 06:50:07 PM »
So 32.3 miles multiplied by 8 inches = 258.4 inches which is 21 feet and 6 inches.

How high would you need to be standing to see the entire object above sea level?
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2016, 06:51:00 PM »
How tall are you and where were you standing when said object was seen?
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2016, 07:14:49 PM »
http://www.sparknotes.com/testprep/books/sat2/math2c/chapter9section9.rhtml

Come back with mathematical evidence showing you shouldn't be able to see it. Read the link shouldn't be hard.
I'm anti-judaism.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2016, 02:55:13 AM »
So 32.3 miles multiplied by 8 inches = 258.4 inches which is 21 feet and 6 inches.

How high would you need to be standing to see the entire object above sea level?

That is not how it works.  Perhaps I could find a basic mathematics remedial class for you?

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2016, 10:06:01 AM »

The difference in apparent continent size is very simple - the distance the picture was taken from. As you move further away from a sphere, you get closer and closer to being able to see 50% of it. It's possible to be near to a sphere yet still be able to see the edges, without being able to see the whole thing. So features on it look comparatively larger. There is a name for this type of view but I just can't think of what it is.
However, if you don't believe me, get a model globe and a video camera and try it yourself. You will see I am correct.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2016, 02:47:20 AM »
The Antarctica can not even fly over. And the reason is not because it is unspoiled. Even the 'Amazon is pristine and is much more dangerous. Nasa equal deception.

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2016, 04:40:11 AM »
a> When it was discovered that the Firmament was lowest there and that Ufos were detected flying in/out of earth thru what seemed to be a portal, measured well beneath the atmosphere by sophisticated devices of the time. Every available country was scared up with nukes and manpower to try and blast open the firmament and close the highway /portal the ufos were using.

The antartic is not just pristine.
That excuse is played out.They use to have Rules and laws. No smoking,No eating out in public,urine and feces were transported off the continent etc and so on.But if you look at iit now.Its like a bustling city with trailers and buildings hospital fuel stations mess halls houses etc etc. So that pristine BS was a short lived cover.

It is a research facility for top secret clearance scientist. Also military research. VERY TIGHTLY CONTROLLED BY USA "POLICE" now. Access for research is near impossible.And IMPOSSIBLE at certain areas.
There are many zones.
The 700k-1.5m $ Field trips are only allowed in crap dead areas scheduled and tightly policed.
So this pristine BS story that keeps citizens from going there is just that.BS!
Btw,there are photos from space that show a large opening there.Idk how authentic they are,but they are Nasa / Russian photos.
Theres also reports from US military personal that there is in fact a 150ft hole where the highest security no fly zone is. Over that area equipt failure was reported by the 3 people that flew over it. They had to sign their lives away that they would nvr disclose the info etc etc.

The zones are classified and sub classified by area of importance.
The most secure areas are not on the surface and not even known about by many outside the super high security dark agencies controlling it.
The Ice depth shows it has been frozen well before the last ice age,so any history they dig up will be millions of years old.
The maps we see 2-5k years old that picture, land / islands beneath the ice, pre ice,are 1 of 2 things> either they are disinfo,or they are maps from millions of years ago,both very possible.

Now to the Moon being round. There has been way too much leakage about the dark side of the moon by too many people.
Why is there no photos or video of the other side?
We can see in the dark as good as we can see in the light. WHY is there no video?
If they are trying to hide the dark side,it would be much easier for them to make a fake video/photos and call it the dark side. RIGHT?
On the other hand, seems to be,we wanted to blow the piss out of with nukes like we did the antartica with the help of every country that could help. Was that a disinfo tactic ?Maybe
WHy is it we can see every side of every planet,the sun and other moons in the galaxy but not our own moon?
This map is http://www.spacedaily.com/images/earth-gravitymaps-desk-1024.jpg

?

frenat

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2016, 05:52:03 AM »

Now to the Moon being round. There has been way too much leakage about the dark side of the moon by too many people.
Why is there no photos or video of the other side?
We can see in the dark as good as we can see in the light. WHY is there no video?
If they are trying to hide the dark side,it would be much easier for them to make a fake video/photos and call it the dark side. RIGHT?
There is no dark side.  All sides get equal amounts light and dark.  There is a far side and there ARE pictures of it.

On the other hand, seems to be,we wanted to blow the piss out of with nukes like we did the antartica with the help of every country that could help. Was that a disinfo tactic ?Maybe
They didn't nuke the moon.  They crashed a probe with some spent nuclear fuel into it to try to see if there was permanent ice at the south pole.  There was no nuclear explosion.  All the force came from the speed and mass of the probe.

WHy is it we can see every side of every planet,the sun and other moons in the galaxy but not our own moon?

it is called tidal locking and it happens with most of the moons in the solar system.

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2016, 11:23:00 AM »
Notice the different sized continents?
Ever notice the difference in photographing a desktop globe close-up, and then from far away?

The different colors of land, and water?
The different types of cameras and settings used?

The clouds do change.  Look closer.