Poll

Does Papa Legba understand newtons third law?

No
67 (87%)
Yes
10 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Newtons third law

• 1644 Replies

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
Re: Newtons third law
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2016, 05:26:08 AM »
Enjoying yourself there, Rainman?

I'm doing fine, thanks Mr. Howard Beale.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2016, 12:36:19 PM »
Good.

Then we'll begin trying to beat an understanding of N3 into your broken brain again...

This is all I'm going to do in this thread btw...

But you can keep replying if you like?

And if you lot are so clever why did you post this thread in 'Flat Earth Debate' when it has nothing to do with either?

One rocket, one object, Newtons third law says it's an interaction between two objects.

Clever boy!

Papa, can you explain to me how rockets work in our atmosphere?

Yes:

Newton's Third Law

Identifying Action and Reaction Force Pairs

A force is a push or a pull that acts upon an object as a results of its interaction with another object. Forces result from interactions!

Examples of Interaction Force Pairs
A variety of action-reaction force pairs are evident in nature. Consider the propulsion of a fish through the water. A fish uses its fins to push water backwards. But a push on the water will only serve to accelerate the water. Since forces result from mutual interactions, the water must also be pushing the fish forwards, propelling the fish through the water. The size of the force on the water equals the size of the force on the fish; the direction of the force on the water (backwards) is opposite the direction of the force on the fish (forwards). For every action, there is an equal (in size) and opposite (in direction) reaction force. Action-reaction force pairs make it possible for fish to swim.

Consider the flying motion of birds. A bird flies by use of its wings. The wings of a bird push air downwards. Since forces result from mutual interactions, the air must also be pushing the bird upwards. The size of the force on the air equals the size of the force on the bird; the direction of the force on the air (downwards) is opposite the direction of the force on the bird (upwards). For every action, there is an equal (in size) and opposite (in direction) reaction. Action-reaction force pairs make it possible for birds to fly.

Consider the motion of a car on the way to school. A car is equipped with wheels that spin. As the wheels spin, they grip the road and push the road backwards. Since forces result from mutual interactions, the road must also be pushing the wheels forward. The size of the force on the road equals the size of the force on the wheels (or car); the direction of the force on the road (backwards) is opposite the direction of the force on the wheels (forwards). For every action, there is an equal (in size) and opposite (in direction) reaction. Action-reaction force pairs make it possible for cars to move along a roadway surface.

I understand the above perfectly.

Do you?
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Pezevenk

« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2016, 12:44:48 PM »
93 more times, keep going, you can do it.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2016, 01:04:24 PM »

Pezevenk

« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2016, 01:10:47 PM »

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2016, 06:21:53 PM »
93 more times, keep going, you can do it.

We believe in you Papa.
93 more times and we'll all agree on your interpretation of Newtons third law.

I think.
BOTD member

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2016, 07:52:24 PM »
Enjoying yourself there, Rainman?

You ran out of "witty" comebacks?
You do realise of course that you are talking to the "copy and paste" AI[1] christened "Papa Legba"! [/b
I think the "random number generator" it uses for choosing what ignorance to post got stuck.

[1] A new development,  "Artificial Ignorance", far more ignorant than any human could ever be!

« Reply #97 on: May 18, 2016, 12:04:21 AM »

I am disappointed with my fellow earther’s in they have not challenged Papa Lagba to his understanding of Newtons third law.
We have two Rockets.
Rocket one in the atmosphere the engine burns, and rocket moves; N3 LAW.
Rocket two in outer space the engine burns, and rocket moves; N3 LAW.
True. correct you understand.
False. wrong. If so why?

The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #98 on: May 18, 2016, 12:35:31 AM »
You don't understand either N1 or N2, so you'll never understand N3...

Meanwhile:

And if you lot are so clever why did you post this thread in 'Flat Earth Debate' when it has nothing to do with either?

One rocket, one object, Newtons third law says it's an interaction between two objects.

Clever boy!

Yes:

Newton's Third Law

A force is a push or a pull that acts upon an object as a results of its interaction with another object. Forces result from interactions!

A variety of action-reaction force pairs are evident in nature. Consider the propulsion of a fish through the water. A fish uses its fins to push water backwards. But a push on the water will only serve to accelerate the water. Since forces result from mutual interactions, the water must also be pushing the fish forwards, propelling the fish through the water. The size of the force on the water equals the size of the force on the fish; the direction of the force on the water (backwards) is opposite the direction of the force on the fish (forwards). For every action, there is an equal (in size) and opposite (in direction) reaction force. Action-reaction force pairs make it possible for fish to swim.

Consider the flying motion of birds. A bird flies by use of its wings. The wings of a bird push air downwards. Since forces result from mutual interactions, the air must also be pushing the bird upwards. The size of the force on the air equals the size of the force on the bird; the direction of the force on the air (downwards) is opposite the direction of the force on the bird (upwards). For every action, there is an equal (in size) and opposite (in direction) reaction. Action-reaction force pairs make it possible for birds to fly.

Consider the motion of a car on the way to school. A car is equipped with wheels that spin. As the wheels spin, they grip the road and push the road backwards. Since forces result from mutual interactions, the road must also be pushing the wheels forward. The size of the force on the road equals the size of the force on the wheels (or car); the direction of the force on the road (backwards) is opposite the direction of the force on the wheels (forwards). For every action, there is an equal (in size) and opposite (in direction) reaction. Action-reaction force pairs make it possible for cars to move along a roadway surface.

Do you?

Pezevenk

« Reply #99 on: May 18, 2016, 01:23:23 AM »
92 more times. Wow that's truly insane of you, keep going!  ;D ;D ;D

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2016, 05:06:12 AM »

« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2016, 09:07:31 AM »
You don't understand either N1 or N2, so you'll never understand N3...

Meanwhile:

Clever boy!

Yes:

Newton's Third Law

Do you?

Newton’s first law of motion
An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.

In your car,You have an open cup of coffee, in the coffee holder, the car is moving, You step on the break hard, ???
Messy messy messy.

Newton's second law of motion.
Pertains to the behavior of objects for which all existing forces are not balanced.
The second law states that the acceleration of an object is dependent upon two variables
The net force acting upon the object and the mass of the object.
The acceleration of an object depends directly upon the net force acting upon the object, and inversely upon the mass of the object.
As the force acting upon an object is increased, the acceleration of the object is increased.
As the mass of an object is increased, the acceleration of the object is decreased.

You are in your car, you step on the gas pedal, and you move back into the seat, the more gas that you add, the further back you go.

Now answer the question.

of Newtons third law.
We have two Rockits
Rocket one in the atmosphere the engine burns, and rocket moves; N3 LAW.
Rocket two in outer space the engine burns, and rocket moves; N3 LAW.
True!
False ? If so why?
The earth is a globe.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #102 on: May 18, 2016, 09:26:46 AM »

In your car,You have an open cup of coffee, in the coffee holder, the car is moving, You step on the break hard, ???
Messy messy messy.

You are in your car, you step on the gas pedal, and you move back into the seat, the more gas that you add, the further back you go.

LMFAO!!!

Do you do this shit on purpose?

What a clown.

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #103 on: May 18, 2016, 09:39:19 AM »

Messy messy messy.

LMFAO!!!

What a clown.
When you are incapable of a rebuttal, shitpost. Isn't that right papa little baby?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

hello_there

• Round Earther
« Reply #104 on: May 18, 2016, 09:42:30 AM »

Messy messy messy.

LMFAO!!!

What a clown.

Of course, hopefully to make you understand Newton's 3rd law a little bit better. But posting it 100 times works just as well. So, 92 more times Papa, you can do it! After all ...
What's the thread about you dick?

« Reply #105 on: May 18, 2016, 09:43:43 AM »

Messy messy messy.

LMFAO!!!

What a clown.
You still have not answered the question.
Are you a bird? Parroting the law, does not demonstrate the understanding of it. Show us your understanding, by giving us an example of the law in action.
The earth is a globe.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #106 on: May 18, 2016, 09:51:54 AM »
Two new replies whilst I was typing this one?

Don't be so obvious in your desperation, losers.

hello_there

• Round Earther
« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2016, 09:53:02 AM »

Messy messy messy.

LMFAO!!!

What a clown.
You still have not answered the question.
Are you a bird? Parroting the law, does not demonstrate the understanding of it. Show us your understanding, by giving us an example of the law in action.

I'm sure he's not gonna answer properly, he doesn't understand it, well at least he acts not to. According to a poll (guess which ;D), 26 out of 28 people believe that he doesn't. And it's kinda good news, because the more Papa avoids, the stronger it proves that he doesn't understand Newton's 3rd law. Hopefully posting it 100 times will get it covered though.

hello_there

• Round Earther
« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2016, 09:53:59 AM »

Nah, not desperate, just enjoying it.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #109 on: May 18, 2016, 10:23:54 AM »

Messy messy messy.

LMFAO!!!

What a clown.
When you are incapable of a rebuttal, shitpost. Isn't that right papa little baby?

It does seem as though that is what you do, but I am not condoning it. 

« Reply #110 on: May 20, 2016, 05:27:27 PM »

Messy messy messy.

LMFAO!!!

What a clown.

I see that you are dodging the question.
To me this proves that you do not understand newtons laws.
You might redeem yourself, by giving us examples to prove your point.
For I gave mine, let's see yours.
The earth is a globe.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #111 on: May 20, 2016, 07:33:56 PM »

You just "lurve" skateboards I hear:

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #112 on: May 20, 2016, 10:55:41 PM »

I am not.

To me this proves you are a blind retard.

Stanton

• Pizza Earth with Extra Cheese
« Reply #113 on: May 20, 2016, 11:21:22 PM »

I am not.

To me this proves you are a blind retard.

Buba Legbone appears to be running out of steam.

You shills REALLY need to watch your vocabulary.

Pezevenk

« Reply #114 on: May 21, 2016, 01:05:32 AM »

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #115 on: May 21, 2016, 01:10:02 AM »

What would happen to a finite amount of steam if introduced to an infinite vacuum?

Plus lol.

Enjoying yourself there, Mr. Howard Beale?

You can try answering the above too if you like, Rainman?

Should be good for a laugh...

Or you could tell us if you like cats instead?

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #116 on: May 21, 2016, 03:27:24 AM »
The steam would remain, what's your point?

The Vacuum, if finite would beome less perfect, If the Vacuum is indeed infinite then a finite amount of anything would not have an effect on it, obviously.

Vacuum is space void of matter. The word stems from the Latin adjective vacuus for "vacant" or "void". An approximation to such vacuum is a region with a gaseous pressure much less than atmospheric pressure.[1] Physicists often discuss ideal test results that would occur in a perfect vacuum, which they sometimes simply call "vacuum" or free space, and use the term partial vacuum to refer to an actual imperfect vacuum as one might have in a laboratory or in space. In engineering and applied physics on the other hand, vacuum refers to any space in which the pressure is lower than atmospheric pressure.[2] The Latin term in vacuo is used to describe an object that is surrounded by a vacuum.

The quality of a partial vacuum refers to how closely it approaches a perfect vacuum. Other things equal, lower gas pressure means higher-quality vacuum. For example, a typical vacuum cleaner produces enough suction to reduce air pressure by around 20%.[3] Much higher-quality vacuums are possible. Ultra-high vacuum chambers, common in chemistry, physics, and engineering, operate below one trillionth (10−12) of atmospheric pressure (100 nPa), and can reach around 100 particles/cm3.[4] Outer space is an even higher-quality vacuum, with the equivalent of just a few hydrogen atoms per cubic meter on average.[5] According to modern understanding, even if all matter could be removed from a volume, it would still not be "empty" due to vacuum fluctuations, dark energy, transiting gamma rays, cosmic rays, neutrinos, and other phenomena in quantum physics. In the electromagnetism in the 19th century, vacuum was thought to be filled with a medium called aether. In modern particle physics, the vacuum state is considered the ground state of matter.

Vacuum has been a frequent topic of philosophical debate since ancient Greek times, but was not studied empirically until the 17th century. Evangelista Torricelli produced the first laboratory vacuum in 1643, and other experimental techniques were developed as a result of his theories of atmospheric pressure. A torricellian vacuum is created by filling a tall glass container closed at one end with mercury, and then inverting the container into a bowl to contain the mercury.[6]

Vacuum became a valuable industrial tool in the 20th century with the introduction of incandescent light bulbs and vacuum tubes, and a wide array of vacuum technology has since become available. The recent development of human spaceflight has raised interest in the impact of vacuum on human health, and on life forms in general.
BOTD member

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #117 on: May 21, 2016, 05:00:17 AM »
What would happen to a finite amount of steam if introduced to an infinite vacuum?

The steam would remain

LMFAO!!!

Comedy Gold...

Stanton

• Pizza Earth with Extra Cheese
« Reply #118 on: May 21, 2016, 05:16:12 AM »

The answer to this question and others could be known to you
through casual education.

Count things on your fingers kind of stuff.

You shills REALLY need to watch your vocabulary.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #119 on: May 21, 2016, 05:21:20 AM »

The steam would remain

LMFAO!!!

Comedy Gold...

Where does the steam go then Papa?
BOTD member