Poll

Does Papa Legba understand newtons third law?

No
67 (87%)
Yes
10 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Newtons third law

• 1644 Replies
?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
Re: Newtons third law
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2016, 04:21:33 AM »
If you lot are so clever why did you post this in 'Flat Earth Debate' when it has nothing to do with either?

One rocket, one object, Newtons third law says it's an interaction between two objects.

Clever boy!

Papa, can you explain to me how rockets work in our atmosphere?

Yes:

Newton's Third Law

Identifying Action and Reaction Force Pairs

A force is a push or a pull that acts upon an object as a results of its interaction with another object. Forces result from interactions!

Examples of Interaction Force Pairs
A variety of action-reaction force pairs are evident in nature. Consider the propulsion of a fish through the water. A fish uses its fins to push water backwards. But a push on the water will only serve to accelerate the water. Since forces result from mutual interactions, the water must also be pushing the fish forwards, propelling the fish through the water. The size of the force on the water equals the size of the force on the fish; the direction of the force on the water (backwards) is opposite the direction of the force on the fish (forwards). For every action, there is an equal (in size) and opposite (in direction) reaction force. Action-reaction force pairs make it possible for fish to swim.

Consider the flying motion of birds. A bird flies by use of its wings. The wings of a bird push air downwards. Since forces result from mutual interactions, the air must also be pushing the bird upwards. The size of the force on the air equals the size of the force on the bird; the direction of the force on the air (downwards) is opposite the direction of the force on the bird (upwards). For every action, there is an equal (in size) and opposite (in direction) reaction. Action-reaction force pairs make it possible for birds to fly.

Consider the motion of a car on the way to school. A car is equipped with wheels that spin. As the wheels spin, they grip the road and push the road backwards. Since forces result from mutual interactions, the road must also be pushing the wheels forward. The size of the force on the road equals the size of the force on the wheels (or car); the direction of the force on the road (backwards) is opposite the direction of the force on the wheels (forwards). For every action, there is an equal (in size) and opposite (in direction) reaction. Action-reaction force pairs make it possible for cars to move along a roadway surface.

I understand the above perfectly.

Do you?
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2016, 04:28:58 AM »
I think you haven't copied and pasted that nearly enough times, just do it 100 more times and I'll be convinced.
It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Who wants to be a firefly and who wants to be a blue whale?
-Sceptimatic

Please do not jizz to win an argument.
-Crutonius

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from.
-Inty (again)

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2016, 04:31:09 AM »
If you lot are so clever why did you post this thread in 'Flat Earth Debate' when it has nothing to do with either?

One rocket, one object, Newtons third law says it's an interaction between two objects.

Clever boy!

Yes:

Newton's Third Law

A force is a push or a pull that acts upon an object as a results of its interaction with another object. Forces result from interactions!

A variety of action-reaction force pairs are evident in nature. Consider the propulsion of a fish through the water. A fish uses its fins to push water backwards. But a push on the water will only serve to accelerate the water. Since forces result from mutual interactions, the water must also be pushing the fish forwards, propelling the fish through the water. The size of the force on the water equals the size of the force on the fish; the direction of the force on the water (backwards) is opposite the direction of the force on the fish (forwards). For every action, there is an equal (in size) and opposite (in direction) reaction force. Action-reaction force pairs make it possible for fish to swim.

Consider the flying motion of birds. A bird flies by use of its wings. The wings of a bird push air downwards. Since forces result from mutual interactions, the air must also be pushing the bird upwards. The size of the force on the air equals the size of the force on the bird; the direction of the force on the air (downwards) is opposite the direction of the force on the bird (upwards). For every action, there is an equal (in size) and opposite (in direction) reaction. Action-reaction force pairs make it possible for birds to fly.

Consider the motion of a car on the way to school. A car is equipped with wheels that spin. As the wheels spin, they grip the road and push the road backwards. Since forces result from mutual interactions, the road must also be pushing the wheels forward. The size of the force on the road equals the size of the force on the wheels (or car); the direction of the force on the road (backwards) is opposite the direction of the force on the wheels (forwards). For every action, there is an equal (in size) and opposite (in direction) reaction. Action-reaction force pairs make it possible for cars to move along a roadway surface.

Do you?

Pezevenk

« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2016, 04:36:16 AM »
Well done, now all you have to do is do that 99 more times, and you'll be fine.
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

TheSchwa1337

• Confused quite honestly on the whole matter hand
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2016, 04:39:47 AM »
Quote from: Papa Legba on April 29, 2016, 01:15:13 PM

I've got top men working on babyhighspeed's potentially disastrous amazon voodoo detector recalibration issue right now...

Top... Men!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2016, 04:41:13 AM »
If you lot are so clever why did you post this thread in 'Flat Earth Debate' when it has nothing to do with either?

Clever boy!

Yes:

Newton's Third Law

Do you?

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2016, 04:48:41 AM »

Clever boy!

Yes

15 to one says you dont.
Ahem.
For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2016, 04:51:27 AM »
This is all I'm going to do in this thread btw...

But you can keep replying if you like?

And if you lot are so clever why did you post this thread in 'Flat Earth Debate' when it has nothing to do with either?

Clever boy!

Yes:

Newton's Third Law

Do you?

hello_there

• Round Earther
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2016, 04:55:25 AM »
Papa's probably gonna post another copy of Newton's third law.

LOL!!!

What's the thread about you dick?

Because the thread is "Newtons third law", you need to post Newton's third law over and over again ... Right, that make perrrrfect sense. Go on, 97 more to go, you're almost there Papa.

By the way, this thread
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=66759.0
is called "Map". When you're done, you can post the definition of map 100 times there, but don't get ahead of yourself. One at a time, you'll get there before you know it.

Pezevenk

« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2016, 04:56:02 AM »
Yep, 97 more times. Go Legba, make us proud!
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2016, 06:11:20 AM »
But I thought you autists liked repetitive behaviour?

Legba's trying to keep this thread a safe space for you & prevent seizures, screaming fits etc...

Such ingrates.

Also, I did warn you; look:

And if you lot are so clever why did you post this thread in 'Flat Earth Debate' when it has nothing to do with either?

Clever boy!

Yes:

Newton's Third Law

Do you?

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2016, 06:27:29 AM »
96 more times Papa.

We believe in you mate.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2016, 06:30:34 AM »

« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2016, 06:31:41 AM »
A FEW FLAT EARTHERS AGAINST THIS:

NO MATTER'S FULL OF ASSHOLES.

hello_there

• Round Earther
« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2016, 06:32:24 AM »
Wow, this is way out of topic
What's the thread about you dick?
yet still on topic at the same time.

Anyway, 95 more, go Papa go!

« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2016, 06:34:02 AM »
Papa, you'd better forget everything "scientific" you know.

it's all wrong. it's all man-made. is shit.

they stole NIKOLA TESLA WORK.

HE WAS THE MAN.

EVERYTHING'S ELECTRIC AND MAGNETIC.

WE'LL WIN, GOD WILL WIN, OUR POSITIVE ENERGY WILL CHANGE THE WORLD.

WE ARE POSITIVE, WE GO NORTH, THE POSITIVE CENTRE, GOD.

NORTH POLE AND THE NORTH STAR: OUR FIXED GUIDE IN OUR WANDERING ON EARTH AND LIFE.

YOU GO SOUTH, THE NEGATIVE SIDE, DAMNATION, DEATH. LOVE IS LIFE AND LIFE IS GOD.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 06:36:18 AM by JohnRozz »

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2016, 06:36:20 AM »

Done

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2016, 06:39:14 AM »

HE WAS THE MAN.

NORTH POLE AND THE NORTH STAR: OUR FIXED GUIDE IN OUR WANDERING ON EARTH AND LIFE.

YOU GO SOUTH, THE NEGATIVE SIDE, DAMNATION, DEATH. LOVE IS LIFE AND LIFE IS GOD.

Whats the bet this guy watched a few youtube documentarys and thats the extent of his education on the matter.

Have you read electric universe?

hello_there

• Round Earther
« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2016, 06:46:08 AM »

HE WAS THE MAN.

Whats the bet this guy watched a few youtube documentarys and thats the extent of his education on the matter.

Have you read electric universe?

This guy seems to be a bit like that shouty guy who keeps saying the earth is concave, over and over again, on every thread, with all capital letters. I forgot his name but his profile picture looks like this

Pezevenk

« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2016, 07:57:14 AM »

Done

OK, this time I have to admit, well played.
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2016, 07:58:41 AM »
We believe in you mate.

Good.

No, please don't stop now! Only 96 times left!
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

hello_there

• Round Earther
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2016, 08:37:57 AM »

HE WAS THE MAN.

I remember now, his name is The Truth Seeker
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1061428
He kept on posting lines of facts that he believed to be the truth, which was unrelated to the thread or previous posts, instead of engaging a proper discussion (and he used uppercase a lot). Last time I heard of him he was banned for a month back in August last year because of spamming. So, JohnRozz, I think you might want to keep it down a little, and engage with the conversation more? Although the conversation in this thread has been kinda stupid lately.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 08:39:52 AM by hello_there »

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2016, 10:31:02 AM »

Legba's trying to keep this thread a safe space for you & prevent seizures, screaming fits etc...

Such ingrates.

Also, I did warn you; look:

Clever boy!

Yes:

Newton's Third Law

Do you?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2016, 10:58:18 AM »
Shitspamming the same copypasta over and over again does not indicate an understanding of anything other than the copy/paste functions.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Pezevenk

« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2016, 11:53:28 AM »
Shitspamming the same copypasta over and over again does not indicate an understanding of anything other than the copy/paste functions.

Did you know that according to Legba we are the same person?
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2016, 11:55:42 AM »

Such ingrates.

Oh look, Legba just turned 12, and he learned what autism is (or at least he thinks he learnt what autism is), and it is now his favorite insult!

Now you only have 95 more times left.
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2016, 12:30:22 PM »

Did you know that according to Legba we are the same person?
According to Legba, I have more personalities than Sybil.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2016, 02:46:52 PM »
You ARE Sybil; Sybil Shepard.

You gave Elvis blow-jobs you hussy!

Also:

Clever boy!

Yes:

Newton's Third Law

Do you?

Pezevenk

« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2016, 02:04:38 AM »
94 times.
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2016, 02:44:03 AM »
Enjoying yourself there, Rainman?