Dinosaurs: Made In China

• 980 Replies
Re: Dinosaurs: Made In China
« Reply #780 on: September 06, 2019, 06:09:13 PM »
How come there isn't any museums and makers for these?

Don't visit the carnival enough?
With all the woes facing our planet do we need a flat earth to add to them...

rvlvr

« Reply #781 on: September 07, 2019, 12:22:06 AM »
There might well be. I believe there are a few for oddities.

rvlvr

« Reply #782 on: September 15, 2019, 09:49:51 AM »

John Davis

• Secretary Of The Society
  • Administrator
  • Most Prolific Scientist, 2019
« Reply #783 on: September 18, 2019, 11:37:00 AM »
Indeed rvlvr. The last few weeks have had a host of new dragons, including... we'll... an actual dragon. They aren't even trying to hide it now:
https://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/meet-canada-s-newly-identified-pterosaur-the-frozen-dragon-of-the-north-wind-1.4586954

Oh they previously mistook it for a known species? What a science it is when they can't even identify their own mythological cryptozoological beasts.

It was as large as a plane and only in Northern America? It's laughable to believe this nonsense.
Quantum Ab Hoc

rvlvr

« Reply #784 on: September 19, 2019, 05:05:11 AM »
It looks like a mighty beast indeed!

rvlvr

« Reply #785 on: September 19, 2019, 08:14:49 AM »

I can imagine him screeching "Round Earth is a lie!"

EDIT: Although he seems more defeated than defiant, his eyes.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 08:35:33 AM by rvlvr »

« Reply #786 on: September 19, 2019, 09:26:33 AM »
Indeed rvlvr. The last few weeks have had a host of new dragons, including... we'll... an actual dragon. They aren't even trying to hide it now:
https://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/meet-canada-s-newly-identified-pterosaur-the-frozen-dragon-of-the-north-wind-1.4586954

Oh they previously mistook it for a known species? What a science it is when they can't even identify their own mythological cryptozoological beasts.

It was as large as a plane and only in Northern America? It's laughable to believe this nonsense.

Condors are enormous and only inhabit South America......
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #787 on: September 19, 2019, 09:31:29 AM »

Except for the California Condor, of course.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #788 on: September 19, 2019, 09:39:55 AM »

Given nature of the fossil record and that they rarely get complete skeletons to work with, I don't think that anyone would claim that it's an infallible science.  I doubt that very many paleontologists would deny that they're just making educated guesses about what little physical evidence that they have to work with.

Or, that Northern America is the only place where they found any of the fossils so far.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #789 on: September 19, 2019, 01:11:59 PM »
So what? Flat Earthers can make up their minds about:
  • an accurate map of the earth or even the layout of the continents and poles of their pizza-shaped-earth,

• what causes things to fall down, Universal Acceleration, density and buoyancy, even Newtonian Gravitation and finally "ELECTRICITY = MAGNETISM = TERRESTRIAL GRAVITY: subquarks = gravitons = magnetic monopoles."

• the distances to the Sun, Moon, planets and stars and

• the explanation of even sunrise and sunset.

Yet the earth is here and now to be observed and measured!

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #790 on: September 20, 2019, 06:31:58 AM »
Why i believe in a young earth by ex-evolutionist Dr.Grady McMurtry Part 1 :
"You have no rational basis for your claim that from nothing nothing comes." JackBlack

rvlvr

« Reply #791 on: September 20, 2019, 08:21:21 AM »
Earth is flat Earth is not a globe, dinosaurs never existed, and space flight is faked.

What am I missing? I am sure there is more.

John Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #792 on: September 20, 2019, 09:11:33 AM »

I've never seen a plane sized condor. Such a beast would be against everything we know about
Quantum Ab Hoc

« Reply #793 on: September 20, 2019, 10:52:52 AM »

I've never seen a plane sized condor. Such a beast would be against everything we know about

Against everything we know....? Such as?
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

rvlvr

« Reply #794 on: September 20, 2019, 11:34:30 AM »
”We” as in ”they”. Not ”us”. I think.

John Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #795 on: September 20, 2019, 12:08:29 PM »
There are certain relationships present in all known living creatures on earth around their size, food consumption, etc that would have to be radically different to allow this large of a flying cryptid.
Quantum Ab Hoc

mak3m

« Reply #796 on: September 20, 2019, 03:01:51 PM »

Starr Bumble Bee II Biplane wingspan 1.68m

California Condor wingspan 2.8m

Andean Condor wingspan 3.4m
You have to learn to reply without quoting a long previous answer.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #797 on: September 20, 2019, 06:32:22 PM »
There are certain relationships present in all known living creatures on earth around their size, food consumption, etc that would have to be radically different to allow this large of a flying cryptid.

...and the largest (known) creature to ever inhabit the Earth, feeds on some of the smallest.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #798 on: September 20, 2019, 07:18:31 PM »

Except for the California Condor, of course.
That’s the spirit.
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Run Sandokhan run

rvlvr

« Reply #799 on: September 20, 2019, 11:02:48 PM »
There was a ”dragonfly” with a wingspan of 700mm or so. I think it managed to live as the conditions were different way back then. More oxygen in the air. Such a creature could not survive anymore.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 08:38:38 AM by rvlvr »

John Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #800 on: February 18, 2020, 02:15:17 PM »
More nonsense for the nonsense pile of paleontology.
Quote from: https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/17/world/dinosaurs-eggs-blood-warm-scn/index.html
"It's possible that dense feathers were primarily selected for insulation, as body size decreased in theropod dinosaurs on the evolutionary pathway to modern birds," Dawson said. "Feathers could have then later been co-opted for sexual display or flying."

As a matter of fact, larger dinosaurs would need more insulation to support their impossible body temperatures. Aside of course from the foolishness of changing their minds every year about whether or not they have cold or warm blood.

Pick a lane guys.
Quantum Ab Hoc

John Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #801 on: February 18, 2020, 02:17:28 PM »
I am sadden so many image links are now dead in this thread. I'll need to work on reassembling them now. Sigh.
Quantum Ab Hoc

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #802 on: February 18, 2020, 02:21:07 PM »
Actually bigger objects tend to have a higher volume to surface area ratio.
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Run Sandokhan run

John Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #803 on: February 18, 2020, 03:51:32 PM »
Yes, but larger beasts, those bordering on the mythical if not, require higher utilized energy to food ratios. Preserving temperature is paramount if we want these dragons to have existed.

Of course they don't. The entire field of paleontology is a bunch of disagreeing statements held up by toothpicks and elmers. These fraudsters have been wasting money that could go to legitimate research or other centres of power. It is a crime they are allowed to study their alchemy on the dime of the taxpayer.
Quantum Ab Hoc

Stash

« Reply #804 on: February 18, 2020, 04:11:03 PM »
Yes, but larger beasts, those bordering on the mythical if not, require higher utilized energy to food ratios.

What's your estimation for what that ratio may be for these creatures in question?
No. That sudden lurch forwards is the atmospheric slosh effect.

« Reply #805 on: February 18, 2020, 04:18:18 PM »
Yes, but larger beasts, those bordering on the mythical if not, require higher utilized energy to food ratios. Preserving temperature is paramount if we want these dragons to have existed.

Of course they don't. The entire field of paleontology is a bunch of disagreeing statements held up by toothpicks and elmers. These fraudsters have been wasting money that could go to legitimate research or other centres of power. It is a crime they are allowed to study their alchemy on the dime of the taxpayer.

I love reading these rants where you pretend to have a clue about what most paleontologists do. Keep it up!

While you whine and carry on loudly about interpretations based on limited data, you eagerly support the notion that the earth is flat, which is supported by no data whatsoever, just idle speculation, wishful thinking, handwaving, misinformation, and ignorance.

Your remarks almost always make me chuckle.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Ichimaru Gin :]

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #806 on: February 18, 2020, 05:01:45 PM »
I have seen dinosaurs in my backyard. Bluejays, cardinals, and robins to name a few.
I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #807 on: February 18, 2020, 05:40:36 PM »
I have seen dinosaurs in my backyard. Bluejays, cardinals, and robins to name a few.
Have you checked for any "Big Bird" fossils like this?

Ichimaru Gin :]

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #808 on: February 18, 2020, 05:50:49 PM »
My HOA won't allow me to dig that deep
I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #809 on: February 18, 2020, 06:28:06 PM »
My HOA won't allow me to dig that deep
I photographed that on on the surface: