Dinosaurs: Made In China

• 1009 Replies
Re: Dinosaurs: Made In China
« Reply #630 on: September 01, 2017, 04:44:12 PM »

I was recently interviewed due to my skepticism towards those silly dinodragons.

https://www.samanthascarlette.com/single-post/2017/08/23/BLACKOUT-Alien-Abduction-Dino-Hoax

Oh, and what would you have said if they had asked you this question?
OK, let's be clear here... say a member of the public finds a big skeleton that is the shape of a dinosaur buried in rocks in the ground, you're saying it's not a dinosaur? Since that couldn't have been faked in China then what exactly IS that thing the person found?

Because more than a year later, you still refuse to answer it.
A member of the public eh? Like what happened with the piltdown raptor?

"But Grandfather," said the children, "how will we recognise a troll if it comes to get us?"
Grandfather chuckled and leaned close to the children. "Let me tell you a secret," he said. "The way to spot a troll is to ask it a question. Trolls can't stand questions, because they can't tell the truth, and they are completely incapable of giving an answer. So just ask, and then you need never be afraid of a troll again."
"Thank you, Grandfather, we love you," said the children. And that night they slept soundly in their beds, knowing that the troll couldn't get them, and dreamed sweet dreams of becoming famous palaeontologists.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

GRIZZ420

• DA BEARS!
« Reply #631 on: September 01, 2017, 06:01:31 PM »
Bottom line dinosaurs were real and no hoax! I know from first hand experience. I have been on fossil hunting trips with boyscouts when I was a kid then a few times later on with a friend that does it for a living. I have found a few dino bones myself along with a few fish and plants. I know for a fact they were not placed there and were in the rock or ground a very,very long time.
That would not be first hand experience. And no one denied that fossils exist. I'm sure you found some.

On the other hand, even if I did believe in dinosaurs, I would be hesitant to believe you found a dinosaur bone on a boyscout trip. And if you did, that it was indeed a 'dinosaur bone' 'in the rock or ground a very very long time.' and that they were 'not placed.' It sounds like you are not interested in facts, but rather would like to believe what you believe without evidence that it was there for a very very long time and not placed there and indeed a dinosaur bone.

So finding a fossilized dino bone surrounded in a undisturbed layer of ground from around a hundred million years ago is not first hand experience that disproves the notion they were made in China? It was a couple foot bones from some small dinosaur we found in Montana and I forgot what type it belonged to since it was a long time ago.

So you imply that someone got some of these made in China fake dino bones and put them inside an undisturbed layer of rock at the same time putting it in a random spot on earth they knew we would find it in?
Facts are stubborn things and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
- John Adams

« Reply #632 on: September 01, 2017, 06:22:55 PM »
I'd wager the majority of scientists and academics don't understand science. Why ask a bird about ornithology?
You would most certainly lose that wager.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #633 on: September 01, 2017, 08:02:22 PM »
The Museum is now bidding on my dinosaur bones.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

GRIZZ420

• DA BEARS!
« Reply #634 on: September 01, 2017, 09:04:39 PM »
The Field Museum is fun to visit real or not.

Facts Matter at The Field Museum
[youtube][/youtube]
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 12:30:32 PM by GRIZZ420 »
Facts are stubborn things and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
- John Adams

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #635 on: September 01, 2017, 09:05:53 PM »
I guess you pay rock bottom prices for your Chinese ones.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #636 on: September 02, 2017, 05:33:32 AM »
I guess you pay rock bottom prices for your Chinese ones.

:o   ;D

Good one. 

« Reply #637 on: September 03, 2017, 01:03:30 AM »
This whole discussion is a good example of how flat earth thinking works.
Facts can ignored and replaced with fiction.
The fact that in both the USA and Australia there are numerous national parks and sites of interest  where fossils can be viewed still in the ground. Yet rock solid evidence like this  is like water of a ducks back. In the mind of a flat earther facts don't matter.

https://www.nps.gov/fobu/index.htm

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #638 on: September 03, 2017, 01:46:37 AM »
The fact that in both the USA and Australia there are numerous national parks and sites of interest  where fossils can be viewed still in the ground. Yet rock solid evidence like this  is like water of a ducks back. In the mind of a flat earther facts don't matter.

I wonder how the Chinese managed to imbed this big bird fossil in a rock at Riversleigh in Queensland.
I know it's not a dinosaur, they were found around around Muttaburra.

« Reply #639 on: September 03, 2017, 07:02:07 AM »
Bottom line dinosaurs were real and no hoax! I know from first hand experience. I have been on fossil hunting trips with boyscouts when I was a kid then a few times later on with a friend that does it for a living. I have found a few dino bones myself along with a few fish and plants. I know for a fact they were not placed there and were in the rock or ground a very,very long time.
That would not be first hand experience. And no one denied that fossils exist. I'm sure you found some.

On the other hand, even if I did believe in dinosaurs, I would be hesitant to believe you found a dinosaur bone on a boyscout trip. And if you did, that it was indeed a 'dinosaur bone' 'in the rock or ground a very very long time.' and that they were 'not placed.' It sounds like you are not interested in facts, but rather would like to believe what you believe without evidence that it was there for a very very long time and not placed there and indeed a dinosaur bone.

So finding a fossilized dino bone surrounded in a undisturbed layer of ground from around a hundred million years ago is not first hand experience that disproves the notion they were made in China? It was a couple foot bones from some small dinosaur we found in Montana and I forgot what type it belonged to since it was a long time ago.

So you imply that someone got some of these made in China fake dino bones and put them inside an undisturbed layer of rock at the same time putting it in a random spot on earth they knew we would find it in?

Science proves that the dirt is undisturbed and that it is a hundred million years old.
Science has no reason to lie.
Science can not be mistaken (obviously).
Therefore, whatever science determines is TRUTH and anyone who questions it is standing in the way of progress and should be jailed without trial.

Science has proven that this entire website is standing in the way of progress.

Science is in NO WAY a religion.  >:(
A troll within a troll within a troll.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe's_Law

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #640 on: September 10, 2017, 01:55:22 PM »

I wonder how the Chinese managed to imbed this big bird fossil in a rock at Riversleigh in Queensland.
I have no doubt birds existed.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #641 on: September 10, 2017, 07:03:11 PM »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #642 on: September 10, 2017, 07:39:16 PM »
Facts can be ignored and replaced with fiction.
The fact that in both the USA and Australia there are numerous national parks and sites of interest where fossils can be viewed still in the ground. Yet rock solid evidence like this is like water off a ducks back. In the mind of a flat earther facts don't matter.

I wonder how the Chinese managed to embed this big bird fossil in a rock at Riversleigh in Queensland.
I have no doubt birds existed.
Well a few much bigger things seem to be there too:

It’s a holiday with a difference, staying out west at a
museum  dig site and brushing dust and dirt off bones
 — and people can’t get enough. Picture: Russell Shakespeare

At the fossil prep lab where technicians are removing rock from
the bone using micro jack air tools. Picture: Russell Shakespeare

The dig is Run by David and Judy Elliot and the team from
Australian Age of Dinosaurs. Picture: Russell Shakespeare

The dig is west of Winton, with amateurs and
professionals working together. Picture: Russell
Shakespeare

Stephen Rumbold in the fossil prep lab in the pallet storage area of the fossil prep lab.
The work is backlogged for 10 years at the Australian Age of Dinosaurs. Picture: Russell Shakespeare
Those look like bones from a very, very huge bird or just possibly not a bird, you never know!

All from: Dinosaurs in Queensland: Outback dig of amateurs

::) ::) Gee, those Chinese gold miners must have been planting a lot of stuff in western Queensland!  ::) ::)
:D And you wonder why we have such strict border control now!  :D

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #643 on: September 10, 2017, 08:00:06 PM »
More dinosaur propaganda:

Open the door, get on the floor. Everybody kill the dinosaur.

Just in case there was any confusion as to what this site really is.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Username

• Administrator

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #645 on: January 15, 2018, 11:09:08 AM »
"I just want it to be just done with". And I'm thinking to myself, 'alright, humans - like Homo sapiens - we've been here since, like, 10,000 B.C. We've been roaming the Earth, we've had multiple empires all over the world... and in all that time, we didn't find any fossils until 150 years ago?' .

« Reply #646 on: January 15, 2018, 11:59:13 AM »
Me neither JJ. Me Neither.

http://10thousandcouples.com/2018/01/jj-redick-not-entirely-convinced-dinosaurs-existed-on-earth/
Sadly all the evidence disagrees with you and nothing supports your position.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #647 on: January 15, 2018, 12:00:49 PM »
I have seen no evidence that disproves my position and none has been provided in this thread. I have leveed several successful attacks against the idea of these roaming lumbering and sometimes flying dragons, with no valid refutation by Camp Round.

Nightsky

• Know the implications of what you believe.
« Reply #648 on: January 15, 2018, 12:16:09 PM »
I have seen no evidence that disproves my position and none has been provided in this thread. I have leveed several successful attacks against the idea of these roaming lumbering and sometimes flying dragons, with no valid refutation by Camp Round.

That’s possibly because you’ve never opened your eyes, plus they are not dragons!
The evidence for the existance of dinosaurs is overwhelming. Like most flat earth thought you choose to believe based on belief and not on the facts.
You can call me Gwyneth
I said that
Oh for the love of- Logical formulation:
FET is wrong, unsupported by evidence, and most models are refuted on multiple fronts; those that aren't tend not to make enough predictions to be realistically falsifiable
Jane said these

rvlvr

« Reply #649 on: January 15, 2018, 01:08:07 PM »
"We've been roaming the Earth, we've had multiple empires all over the world... and in all that time, we didn't find any fossils until 150 years ago?".
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_paleontology

"In ancient times Xenophanes (570–480 BC), Herodotus (484–425 BC), Eratosthenes (276–194 BC), and Strabo (64 BC-24 AD), wrote about fossils of marine organisms indicating that land was once under water. During the Middle Ages, fossils were discussed by the Persian naturalist, Ibn Sina (known as Avicenna in Europe), in The Book of Healing (1027), which proposed a theory of petrifying fluids that Albert of Saxony would elaborate on in the 14th century. The Chinese naturalist Shen Kuo (1031–1095) would propose a theory of climate change based on evidence from petrified bamboo."

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #650 on: January 15, 2018, 01:47:07 PM »
So what you are saying is that none of these found dinosaurs.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #651 on: January 15, 2018, 01:51:27 PM »
Petroleum wasn't discovered until 1859...

I suppose oil was also planted by the Chinese?
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #652 on: January 15, 2018, 01:52:40 PM »
Greek fire?

« Reply #653 on: January 15, 2018, 02:32:41 PM »
I don't think anything in post was correct.  You cited a study about one species of whales and an article by a guy who thinks Saturn hovered above the North Pole.  You then ignored all the evidence of fossils being found embedded in rock.

Macarios

« Reply #654 on: January 15, 2018, 08:04:54 PM »
Greek fire?

Good point. They called it "Greek fire" before "petroleum", and they called them "dragons" before "dinosaurs".
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

rvlvr

« Reply #655 on: January 15, 2018, 11:22:47 PM »
I thought this was a joke topic. Have not yet read all the pages, but it has left me quite breathless.

"Update: I have called this company claiming to be a wealthy museum owner in the United States. After a very confusing interaction, it is clear I will have to learn Chinese before I proceed investigating this company"

"Back to the matter at hand, its ridiculous to think dinosaurs existed. Giants on the other hand, we actually have hard evidence for their existence. If there were so many dinosaurs, where is all the oil? It was a big deal for the nations to agree on a set price for oil, despite its supposed natural abundance. Oh that's right. They say its all in Antarctica. Only Big Science is allowed to go there."

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #656 on: January 15, 2018, 11:30:53 PM »
This is no joke!
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Nightsky

• Know the implications of what you believe.
« Reply #657 on: January 16, 2018, 12:40:22 AM »
"I just want it to be just done with". And I'm thinking to myself, 'alright, humans - like Homo sapiens - we've been here since, like, 10,000 B.C. We've been roaming the Earth, we've had multiple empires all over the world... and in all that time, we didn't find any fossils until 150 years ago?' .

Your a bit off on your facts John, once again!. Homo in its various forms including sapiens have been around for a lot longer than 10,000 years.
You can call me Gwyneth
I said that
Oh for the love of- Logical formulation:
FET is wrong, unsupported by evidence, and most models are refuted on multiple fronts; those that aren't tend not to make enough predictions to be realistically falsifiable
Jane said these

rvlvr

« Reply #658 on: January 16, 2018, 01:00:18 AM »
Granted, yes, the reason I find this all so absurd is because of what I have been taught. That is true. Still, I find it easier to believe something that has involved a tremendous amount of work, study and experimention rather than a select few who cannot come up with any concrete proof for what they are saying.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 01:07:31 AM by rvlvr »

« Reply #659 on: January 16, 2018, 02:25:02 AM »
I thought this was a joke topic. Have not yet read all the pages, but it has left me quite breathless.

"Update: I have called this company claiming to be a wealthy museum owner in the United States. After a very confusing interaction, it is clear I will have to learn Chinese before I proceed investigating this company"

"Back to the matter at hand, its ridiculous to think dinosaurs existed. Giants on the other hand, we actually have hard evidence for their existence. If there were so many dinosaurs, where is all the oil? It was a big deal for the nations to agree on a set price for oil, despite its supposed natural abundance. Oh that's right. They say its all in Antarctica. Only Big Science is allowed to go there."

I know, right

Dinosaurs and all the fosil sciences are Chinese fakes but 30 foot giants are very real.