FE believers let me change your life

• 61 Replies
Re: FE believers let me change your life
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2016, 05:12:12 PM »
Ok guys. You can use all the magic and shadow forces you want, but you can't disprove this. . I'm sure we all seen the FE model the but look at it again. When you look at the moon and the sun as they show in every FE map model you will notice that the moon is tital locked. That's the only thing accurate on this map. Watch how it orbits the Sun.  The moon should be at different places in different times.If the earth was flat then South America, half of Africa and Austraila would see the dark side. It's in there own models. Ok. Lets look at Australia's moon right now. Giving the time difference of 8 hours from Seattle, it's 315 right now here, 815 am right now in Austrailia. There moon rose at 636am. In Seattle the moon rose at 604am. So the moon is in both skies at this very moment. If the earth was flat this would be impossible right? Not only that, but no matter where you are in this planet, the moon Will look the same to everyone . Its at a 96.4 waxing gibbious in Seattle, France, Africa, where ever you live guys. We all see the same phase and moon side. Further more how can I be looking at this side of the moon while Sydney can to at this very moment? Why isn't South America seeing the dark side? Never mind the fact that If the moon was 30 miles up, Austrailia and the US. could not see the same moon according to There own FE maps. Because the earth is round and orbits the Sun and the moon which is millions of miles away we all see the same thing. I have live pics of the moon in 5 different countries right now. Bring it on FE.

Please build me a scale globe, complete with actual water sticking to it and you got me...

Please build me a scale flat earth, with actual moon and sun models hovering above it. See how stupid your argument is?

No, because I have seen things hover over the earth and so have you. What you have not seen is millions of trillions of gallons of water take on surface convexity. You believe you have. Indicating you believe bullshit.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: FE believers let me change your life
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2016, 01:27:48 AM »
Ok guys. You can use all the magic and shadow forces you want, but you can't disprove this. . I'm sure we all seen the FE model the but look at it again. When you look at the moon and the sun as they show in every FE map model you will notice that the moon is tital locked. That's the only thing accurate on this map. Watch how it orbits the Sun.  The moon should be at different places in different times.If the earth was flat then South America, half of Africa and Austraila would see the dark side. It's in there own models. Ok. Lets look at Australia's moon right now. Giving the time difference of 8 hours from Seattle, it's 315 right now here, 815 am right now in Austrailia. There moon rose at 636am. In Seattle the moon rose at 604am. So the moon is in both skies at this very moment. If the earth was flat this would be impossible right? Not only that, but no matter where you are in this planet, the moon Will look the same to everyone . Its at a 96.4 waxing gibbious in Seattle, France, Africa, where ever you live guys. We all see the same phase and moon side. Further more how can I be looking at this side of the moon while Sydney can to at this very moment? Why isn't South America seeing the dark side? Never mind the fact that If the moon was 30 miles up, Austrailia and the US. could not see the same moon according to There own FE maps. Because the earth is round and orbits the Sun and the moon which is millions of miles away we all see the same thing. I have live pics of the moon in 5 different countries right now. Bring it on FE.

Please build me a scale globe, complete with actual water sticking to it and you got me...

Please build me a scale flat earth, with actual moon and sun models hovering above it. See how stupid your argument is?

No, because I have seen things hover over the earth and so have you. What you have not seen is millions of trillions of gallons of water take on surface convexity. You believe you have. Indicating you believe bullshit.
Do you give any thought to how ridiculous your demand is?
How do expect to build a scale model with gravity, when you have the earth with a mass of about 5,972,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons close by.
Still everything you've said is ridiculous, so nothing new!

Just another case of: I can't understand the globe,, so the earth must be flat!
But, it does not mean that at a! It just means that you haven't bothered to find out how things work.

BTW Would you please explain lunar phases and the lunar eclipse on your flat earth?
You might actually find that the explanation on the Globe makes much more sense!
But then, you're just too lazy to put any effort into learning anything.