Question

• 23 Replies
Question
« on: May 04, 2016, 10:57:03 AM »
Question: What is on the bottom of a supposed flat earth?  ???
I am pretty sure I read everything and found nothing about what there would be

?

robintex

• Ranters
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 11:40:42 AM »
Question: What is on the bottom of a supposed flat earth?  ???
I am pretty sure I read everything and found nothing about what there would be

One flat earther answer that I have read.:
"It is unknown."
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 01:11:11 PM »
so its more of nobody would know? well that really doesn't add up to much... would anyone else have a better answer?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 02:24:22 PM »
Turtles and elephants, imo!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 03:16:08 PM »

what??? I really just want an answer. Can anyone provide a real one?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2016, 03:41:45 PM »

what??? I really just want an answer. Can anyone provide a real one?

Don't cry. It's probably just rocks on the other side.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2016, 04:01:52 PM »
yeah ok never mind that... wait, if the world is so flat why not just drill through and find out

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2016, 04:07:09 PM »
yeah ok never mind that... wait, if the world is so flat why not just drill through and find out

If we had the technology we could! I think the deepest they've gone into the earth is about 7 miles? I don't know.

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2016, 04:38:55 PM »
Ok so how flat is flat earth? I mean how deep is it? also the deepest hole currently reaches 7.5 miles and is the kola superdeep borehole (i'm not kidding thats what its called") https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kola_Superdeep_Borehole

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2016, 04:40:36 PM »
I don't think anyone knows how thick the flat earth is! Maybe someday the kola superdeep borehole will come out the other side.

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2016, 04:31:40 AM »
so nobody knows how thick flat earth is? why doesn't somebody stand on the edge of the massive ice wall (antarctica) and look down? you're telling me it could be a huge column in space?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2016, 09:53:43 AM »
so nobody knows how thick flat earth is? why doesn't somebody stand on the edge of the massive ice wall (antarctica) and look down? you're telling me it could be a huge column in space?

There are some flat earthers who believe the earth is an infinite plane, so there wouldn't be an edge to look over. I think it's too dangerous to go to the edge, because the penguins will get you.

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2016, 03:57:38 PM »
Mk well then somebody has to make a consistent map to be used at all times, is the world infinite or circular... Also penguins are not going to get you.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2016, 05:19:58 PM »
Do not trust the penguins!

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2016, 09:36:51 PM »

There are some flat earthers who believe the earth is an infinite plane, so there wouldn't be an edge to look over. I think it's too dangerous to go to the edge, because the penguins will get you.
If the penguins don't get you, the NASA Guards will !
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2016, 03:29:14 AM »
how do you know this? people have been to antarctica before and, as far as I am aware, come back fine. Look somebody needs to do this and go to antarctica, it would be the easiest way to figure it out. (also google who's side are you on?)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 04:03:09 AM by firechicken23 »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2016, 07:44:57 AM »

If the penguins don't get you, the NASA Guards will !

EXACTLY!!

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2016, 09:13:19 AM »
mhmmm.... right but at least somebody should try. you need to have proof that the world is flat and going the edge (and taking photographic proof) is the best way to guarantee that FE is real.  8) so send one of your many followers and prove once and for all what's out there.

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2016, 11:50:44 AM »
But also, why? I know that people say it's due to the political gain, money, and power and so forth, but there are 6 different space agencies, all claiming earth is round! all with people who train their entire college career to become part of NASA and the others, and you are telling me not ONE person has ever gone and told people that it is a lie? But ok let's assume for a second here that the world is flat and that everyone is super secretive about all of it. Why would the world spent millions, MILLIONS of dollars for nothing? It would have FAAAAAR out cost any money they made by lying PLUS this conspiracy would have had to begun back in the 6th century, when the christians began to kill literally anyone who did not believe in what they thought to be true this includes people who thought the earth was round.

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2016, 11:37:13 PM »
What is over the edge of the Flat Earth??  Is the flat earth surface that we inhabit the only flat surface, like the top of a sundial or a pillar, so that over the edge on all sides there's just a column or a cylinder going down?  Or are we on one face of something like a cube, with other flat surfaces over the edges - possibly with other forms of life, perhaps other civilizations or other kinds of intelligent creatures on the other surfaces? Perhaps we's on a flat surface like a phonograph record and there's another world with other life on the opposite side.

We're already in the 21st century.  We have planes, trains, and automobiles.  We even have jets, and satellites.  Why haven't we gotten the answers to these basic questions?

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2016, 05:42:17 AM »
How would we know what is over the edge?  Are you asking for us to guess?  I can postulate, if that is what you want, but, as I have never been there, I can't say for sure. 

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2016, 07:12:22 PM »
How would we know what is over the edge?  Are you asking for us to guess?  I can postulate, if that is what you want, but, as I have never been there, I can't say for sure.

You could ask a seismologist. 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

Stanton

• Pizza Earth with Extra Cheese
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2016, 08:00:36 PM »
How would we know what is over the edge? 
Are you asking for us to guess?

I think they are asking for the opposite of guessing.

You shills REALLY need to watch your vocabulary.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2016, 08:27:10 PM »
How would we know what is over the edge? 
Are you asking for us to guess?
I think they are asking for the opposite of guessing.
It seems strange that Globe supporters know what is in the immediate vicinity, and usually a fair bit about the solar system.
Flat Earthers can't even explain Lunar Eclipses and phases of the moon along with a host of other things.