New Dangers - Eye Filters are now REQUIRED

• 264 Replies

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Re: New Dangers - Eye Filters are now REQUIRED
« Reply #240 on: June 04, 2018, 03:43:35 PM »
Let alone the affects on the human reproductive cycle.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

« Reply #241 on: June 04, 2018, 04:00:47 PM »
You are correct; however, the affect of lunar cycles on bacteria are well documented and easy to find. Like Ski mentions, I gave you the means to find out for yourself. This of course undermines the earlier claims that "gravity doesn't affect enclosed water", as well as the whole malaria nonsense they tried to sell via a cute story.
As I mentioned to Ski, if someone makes a claim I don't think it's unreasonable to ask them to back it up.
Like your statement here.  You claim lunar cycles affect on bacteria is well documented but you don't support that.
I did do a quick search and the only thing I found was a study about bacteria in the ocean going up under both a full and new moon.  This corresponds with higher tides and lower ebb tides, which is what they believe actually causes to change in bacteria, not the moon light.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #242 on: June 04, 2018, 04:13:44 PM »
Not all things can be solved with a google search, unfortunately. In fact, google has been especially bad at tailoring their results against certain views.

« Reply #243 on: June 04, 2018, 04:36:39 PM »
Not all things can be solved with a google search, unfortunately. In fact, google has been especially bad at tailoring their results against certain views.
Ok then how about providing some evidence to support your statement?

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #244 on: June 04, 2018, 04:45:17 PM »
Excuse me, but you have to remember, I get hundreds of messages a day that I try my best to answer - here and on our other outlets. I do my best to provide sources when I can, but at some point one has to recognize a bit of round earth privilege and do some leg work yourself.  Most times these sources are dismissed out of hand, so the incentive isn't really there.

« Reply #245 on: June 04, 2018, 05:23:48 PM »
Excuse me, but you have to remember, I get hundreds of messages a day that I try my best to answer - here and on our other outlets. I do my best to provide sources when I can, but at some point one has to recognize a bit of round earth privilege and do some leg work yourself.  Most times these sources are dismissed out of hand, so the incentive isn't really there.
I think if someone is going to make statements like the ones you have made the burden to support them is on the person making them.
I don't see any sort of privilege to that at all.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #246 on: June 04, 2018, 07:10:47 PM »
The burden of proof is on the entire western and eastern cultures, whom for our entire history has held and shown that the moon is dangerous.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #247 on: June 04, 2018, 07:11:19 PM »
Oh wait, I mean me. Yeah its totally on me. Good one.

« Reply #248 on: June 04, 2018, 07:16:37 PM »
Oh wait, I mean me. Yeah its totally on me. Good one.
No, I get it. You can't really support your claims so you try to distract from such questions. Pretty common tactic actually.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #249 on: June 04, 2018, 07:25:46 PM »
BTW John, if you haven't already, you may want to have your doctor check you for parasites.  From what I hear, the full moon can make them more active and wreak havoc on your body.  I seem to recall you complaining about some of those symptoms during a full moon.
During a full moon, ocean tides are higher than usual from an increase in the gravitational pull from the moon and sun. Considering that the body is 80 percent water, scientists and astrologers have often thought that similar effects happen in the body, almost creating a “human tidal pull” that can affect brain function.

But parasites are more likely to be the real thing driving you crazy or causing suffering during a full moon.

The gravitational pull on water balance in the kidneys causes a shift of movement or an “awakening,” making these little buggers more active during the full moon cycle, which then wreaks havoc on your intestinal health, digestion, and hormone balance. An overgrowth of gut bacteria and/or yeast such as Candida can also have similar effects during a full moon.

Some of the textbook symptoms of parasites include:

>> bloating, gas, fatigue, and/or flu like symptoms
>> low immune function (illness and allergy flare-ups)
>> excessive hunger, constipation, and/or diarrhea
>> grinding teeth, especially at night
>> hives, irritability, and/or rashes
>> sleep disturbances, changes in weight, joint pain, and/or headaches
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #250 on: June 05, 2018, 07:59:46 AM »
BTW John, if you haven't already, you may want to have your doctor check you for parasites.
At the very least he could use them as an excuse for the drivel he invariably posts.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #251 on: June 05, 2018, 09:49:51 AM »
The burden of proof is on the entire western and eastern cultures, whom for our entire history has held and shown that the moon is dangerous.
Why?
Be gentle

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #252 on: June 05, 2018, 10:02:13 AM »
Dangerous?  It can be argued that the moon is absolutely vital to life on earth.  In fact, there are some that believe that if we didn't have the moon that we have, then life on earth would be very different from what we know today, if there was any life at all.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/moon-life-tides/
https://futurism.com/the-moons-role-in-evolution-2/

BTW John, posting one or more links to sources that supports your argument is what you're supposed to do when you make outrageous claims.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #253 on: June 05, 2018, 10:18:35 AM »
Dangerous?  It can be argued that the moon is absolutely vital to life on earth. 
Injecting oxygen into your bloodstream is dangerous?!!! It can be argued that oxygen is vital to human life.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #254 on: June 05, 2018, 04:14:08 PM »
BTW John, if you haven't already, you may want to have your doctor check you for parasites.  From what I hear, the full moon can make them more active and wreak havoc on your body.  I seem to recall you complaining about some of those symptoms during a full moon.
During a full moon, ocean tides are higher than usual from an increase in the gravitational pull from the moon and sun. Considering that the body is 80 percent water, scientists and astrologers have often thought that similar effects happen in the body, almost creating a “human tidal pull” that can affect brain function.

But parasites are more likely to be the real thing driving you crazy or causing suffering during a full moon.

The gravitational pull on water balance in the kidneys causes a shift of movement or an “awakening,” making these little buggers more active during the full moon cycle, which then wreaks havoc on your intestinal health, digestion, and hormone balance. An overgrowth of gut bacteria and/or yeast such as Candida can also have similar effects during a full moon.

So what you are saying is that the moon is dangerous?

I have cured my moon ailments with a special formula designed by myself as well as use of caution during sightings of the moon. I may well mass market it one day.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #255 on: June 05, 2018, 04:44:13 PM »
;D ;D ;D I have cured my moon ailments with a special formula designed by myself as well as use of caution during sightings of the moon. I may well mass market it one day. ;D ;D ;D
I can just see you joining Samuel Birley Rowbotham peddling your quack medicines around the hustings.

I wonder why we suffer from none of these ailments in Australia? But then nobody "up there" believes Australia exists - let's keep it that way, suits me.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #256 on: June 05, 2018, 04:48:08 PM »
;D ;D ;D I have cured my moon ailments with a special formula designed by myself as well as use of caution during sightings of the moon. I may well mass market it one day. ;D ;D ;D
I can just see you joining Samuel Birley Rowbotham peddling your quack medicines around the hustings.

I wonder why we suffer from none of these ailments in Australia? But then nobody "up there" believes Australia exists - let's keep it that way, suits me.
How did you gather Australians don't?

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #257 on: June 05, 2018, 04:49:35 PM »
And yes, I'd love to join the ranks of those that have provided medicine to help folks. The remedy has proven extremely useful to myself and to my well being. I'd love everybody to have their share - but the barrier is knowledge of the dangers of the moon.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #258 on: June 05, 2018, 05:03:00 PM »

I'm in Australia and often star work and finish work that has me walking and driving when the moon is out. My eye sight has been gradually deteriorating over the years and I have noticed my first grey hairs on my side burns. I think I have all the evidence I need to blame the moonlight

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #259 on: June 05, 2018, 06:00:55 PM »

No, that isn't what I'm saying.  I'm saying that the moon can have a wide variety of effects on various organisms and those effects aren't necessarily dangerous.  I'm also saying that not all of those lunar effects are directly related to the light from the moon.

I have cured my moon ailments with a special formula designed by myself as well as use of caution during sightings of the moon. I may well mass market it one day.
Treating your symptoms is not the same as curing your ailments.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #260 on: June 05, 2018, 06:11:16 PM »

No, that isn't what I'm saying.  I'm saying that the moon can have a wide variety of effects on various organisms and those effects aren't necessarily dangerous.  I'm also saying that not all of those lunar effects are directly related to the light from the moon.
What are they related to then? Its gravitation? But surely, this could not happen if gravity can't affect enclosed water?! Malaria.
You are right. We should look into destroying the moon.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #261 on: June 05, 2018, 07:24:03 PM »
What are they related to then? Its gravitation? But surely, this could not happen if gravity can't affect enclosed water?! Malaria.
Who says that gravity can't affect enclosed water? ???

That wouldn't be a good idea for all of the life forms that take advantage of the moon's beneficial effects (including people).

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #262 on: June 05, 2018, 08:55:59 PM »
Who says that gravity can't affect enclosed water? ???
No one with any sense.

So you agree; the moon affects life? Some might gain benefits, and others deficits, yet all be aware of the dangers that bestow this upon them? There is no doubt that we evolve to meet the obstacles nature presents us.

That wouldn't be a good idea for all of the life forms that take advantage of the moon's beneficial effects (including people).
Man is constantly plagued by the moons ill effect. You may be right that a Fel swoop might be a bad course of action, but it is the duty of any man who cares for humanity to raise arms against the moon.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 02:10:47 PM by John Davis »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #263 on: June 06, 2018, 02:46:35 AM »
I'm in Australia and often star work and finish work that has me walking and driving when the moon is out. My eye sight has been gradually deteriorating over the years and I have noticed my first grey hairs on my side burns. I think I have all the evidence I need to blame the moonlight
Really? Are you sure it's not just a sign of your advancing year's?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #264 on: June 06, 2018, 03:45:45 AM »
Really? Are you sure it's not just a sign of your advancing year's?

No. I am supposed to be timeless. The silver moonlight is turning my hair a shade of silver. This much is obvious.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place