a voyage around south pole

• 8 Replies
a voyage around south pole
« on: April 22, 2016, 02:34:10 PM »
do you have anything people who did a voyage around south and measured the distance. because if the distance was larger than the expected distance in the round earth theory, it means earth is flat.

Stanton

• Pizza Earth with Extra Cheese
Re: a voyage around south pole
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 10:58:30 PM »
you win

You shills REALLY need to watch your vocabulary.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 11:00:43 PM »
Boat races have taken place around Antarctica. Fe'ers have nothing.

http://www.acronautic.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Antarctica-Cup-racetrack.jpg
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2016, 11:54:50 PM »
Boat races have taken place around Antarctica. Fe'ers have nothing.

http://www.acronautic.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Antarctica-Cup-racetrack.jpg

flat earth people don't have an answer. :) the game ended

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2016, 11:01:40 AM »
You would think that, but they will carry on. Even though they had to run away from such a simple concept.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2016, 03:42:42 AM »
You would think that, but they will carry on. Even though they had to run away from such a simple concept.
Watch all accusations of fake come when this starts!
On 6th November 2016 a number of sailors are going to start a race sail around Antarctica: 
So wait till a bit into 2017 and you will find out if the  ;D wonderful  ;D "Ice Wall Map" is realistic!

VENDÉE GLOBE SOLO, NON STOP AND WITHOUT ASSISTANCE
The Vendée Globe is still the only non-stop solo round the world race without assistance. The event was created in the spirit of the Golden Globe, which was in 1968 the first non-stop solo round the world race via the three capes (Good Hope, Leeuwin and the Horn). Out of the nine pioneers, who set sail in 1968, only one made it back to Falmouth on 6th April 1969 after 313 days at sea, the British sailor, Robin Knox-Johnston. Sir Robin Knox-Johnston thus became the first sailor to sail alone around the world without stopping…
Twenty years later, the French sailor Philippe Jeantot, following on from his two wins in the BOC Challenge (the solo round the world race with stopovers), came up with the idea of a new solo round the world race, but this time a non-stop race. The Globe Challenge was born, and a few editions later this became the Vendée Globe. On 26th November 1989, thirteen sailors set off in this first edition, which would last more than three months. Only seven made it back to les Sables d’Olonne.
Since then, the first seven editions of what the public refers to as the Everest of the seas, have enabled 138 sailors to line up at the start of the Vendée Globe, while only 71 have managed to cross the finishing line. This figure alone expresses the huge difficulty of this global event, where sailors face icy cold conditions, mountainous waves and leaden skies in the Southern Ocean. The Vendée Globe is above all a voyage to the ends of the sea and deep down into the sailor’s soul. It has been won by some of the greatest names in sailing: Titouan Lamazou, Alain Gautier, Christophe Auguin, Vincent Riou and François Gabart. Only one sailor has won it twice: Michel Desjoyeaux, in 2001 and 2009. The race record is held by François Gabart with a time of 78 days.
The eighth Vendée Globe will set sail from les Sables d’Olonne on Sunday 6th November 2016.

The 2012-2013 winner, François Gabart took just over 78 days for the whole race, sailing a total of 28,647 miles.

Route of 2016-2017 Vendée Globe

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2016, 04:32:35 PM »
You shills certainly have earned your pay checks this month.  I hope you all sleep well. 

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2016, 05:32:24 PM »
You shills certainly have earned your pay checks this month.  I hope you all sleep well.

Not really. I made my bed out of $100 bills and it isn't comfortable.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2016, 12:49:33 PM »
say that whenever you don't have an answer. BTW I don't say earth is not flat, but I wanna find if it is flat or not. so, it is better for you to bring evidence and logical reason. I am in this society to find the truth, so you have to help us if you have the truth, and if you do not have the truth, don't lie like "NASSA." let's say i am a shill, but you have to write a logical answer, so when other people read this post they will see that you are true not a shill like me. :)