Description of the "disappearance"

• 10 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Description of the "disappearance"
« on: April 22, 2016, 04:32:50 AM »
In populer science, nothing will imperishable if it is presence, nothing will created is it is imperishable. But actually this is a nonsence!

In the real life this is possible.

definition:

To disappearance a pair of substance or a paior of an energy when it encounters the opposite, is called "disappearance".

in mathemathichal:

+1 - 1 = 0

On the graphic:

Notice: If somebody write it better, i can change the post.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 04:41:30 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Description of the "disappearance"
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 06:04:45 AM »
In populer science, nothing will imperishable if it is presence, nothing will created is it is imperishable. But actually this is a nonsence!

definition:

To disappearance a pair of substance or a paior of an energy when it encounters the opposite, is called "disappearance".

in mathemathichal:

+1 - 1 = 0

On the graphic:

Please explain just how you would cause this to happen in practice!
Just drawing two waveforms on paper shows us nothing at all.

It seems that you read a couple of lines in a science book that you cannot understand, so you claim that because YOU cannot understand it it must be a lie!

Stop being such a self important know-it-all!

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 07:09:55 AM »
Actually in that case the same amount of energy is in the system, it just neatly cancels to 0 as the scale you are using is centred around 0.

You've started with -1 and +1 which is 0 and why you've ended up with 0 in this scenario.

In a realistic system in some places you would have 2 and some 0 and the total amount of energy wouldn't change.

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 11:00:24 AM »
In populer science, nothing will imperishable if it is presence, nothing will created is it is imperishable.
Err, what?

But actually this is a nonsence!
Can't argue with that.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 02:57:35 PM »

definition:

in mathemathichal:

+1 - 1 = 0

On the graphic:

It seems that you read a couple of lines in a science book that you cannot understand, so you claim that because YOU cannot understand it it must be a lie!

Write regular.

Write as a man. In otherwise i'm not reading and answering.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 03:12:15 PM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2016, 12:23:07 PM »

definition:

in mathemathichal:

+1 - 1 = 0

On the graphic:

Write regular.

Ohh come on, everyone knows you weren't going read and answer no matter if wrote in bold or not.

What you are searching for is the concept of destructive interference. Science explains it fairly nicely, I have a pair of noise cancelling head phones that use the concept. The waves aren't destroyed either, they just cancel each other out at that location.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2016, 06:28:02 AM »

definition:

in mathemathichal:

+1 - 1 = 0

On the graphic:

Write regular.

Ohh come on, everyone knows you weren't going read and answer no matter if wrote in bold or not.

What you are searching for is the concept of destructive interference. Science explains it fairly nicely, I have a pair of noise cancelling head phones that use the concept. The waves aren't destroyed either, they just cancel each other out at that location.

I'm a man have some principles. I don't sell my soul to satan like you and other satanic trolls here.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2016, 09:21:52 AM »

definition:

in mathemathichal:

+1 - 1 = 0

On the graphic:

Write regular.

I'm a man have some principles. I don't sell my soul to satan like you and other satanic trolls here.

I am not sure how your post because about principles and satan, I am sure it makes sense in your head somehow. The rest of us are trying to discuss your wave form drawing. It is like you derail your own threads because you have nothing else to say about them. Basically you have no idea what your are talking about and the rest of us don't either.

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2016, 09:43:54 AM »
This place really does attract the crazies hey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2016, 12:33:47 PM »

It's  true  so you came here.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Round and Proud

• Speculative fiction writer
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2016, 03:24:43 PM »

I'm not sure there is a word or even a paragraph that describes his insanity. Rabid Bat Shit Crazy might at least get you in the same universe though.
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...