What's going to happen to the ice wall?

• 10 Replies

UpstartPixel

• Troll with intellectual aspirations
What's going to happen to the ice wall?
« on: September 11, 2016, 01:23:33 PM »
Won't global warming melt it? Then what? Does the atmosphere leak out into space?

Re: What's going to happen to the ice wall?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 02:42:46 PM »
Well, the earth has been warming, but it appears to have slowed down now, no telling what it will do in the future, so your statement is somewhat true. It's been blown out of proportion, but not fabricated.
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 03:54:46 PM »
Well, chemicals can affect the earth in different ways. There is more water in the mantle than in the oceans, which keeps the eath's core insulated and keeps the magnetic field going, but water vapor in the atmosphere insulates everything below it, which is what we care about.
Please give me ideas.

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 04:22:56 PM »
But hot water acts differently than cold water. Just amount of chemicals isn't going to tell everything you need to know.
Please give me ideas.

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2016, 04:37:09 PM »
I'm looking for information about this "core" on a flat Earth?

No person or agency has been able to drill down into the disc deep enough to document depth before reemergence so description of what is under the Earth is still unavailable.     

It is, in the least, interesting to ponder what the core of a disc would resemble and how topside particulars would be affected by its existence. 

What we do know is the Earth is special so the mystery of what will be under it is alive and well.

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 04:50:14 PM »
I'm looking for information about this "core" on a flat Earth?

No person or agency has been able to drill down into the disc deep enough to document depth before reemergence so description of what is under the Earth is still unavailable.     

It is, in the least, interesting to ponder what the core of a disc would resemble and how topside particulars would be affected by its existence. 

What we do know is the Earth is special so the mystery of what will be under it is alive and well.
We know the inside of the earth by using the vibrations of earthquakes and their S waves and P waves:

How does FE explain that, By the way?
Please give me ideas.

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 05:05:57 PM »
Because there have been thousands of examples where seismographs have recorded this phenomena. My Uncle actually worked with seismographs, and he explained it to me.
Please give me ideas.

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2016, 06:36:59 PM »
I used to scoff at the idea that some of the flat earth "believers" in here were actually round earthers pretending to be the worst kind of flathead they could imagine in order to discredit the FE side by association.  Then I see the user responsible for replies 1, 3, 5, 8, and 10.  That's gotta be a false flag, right?  Right?

UpstartPixel

• Troll with intellectual aspirations
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2016, 11:52:08 PM »
every single chemical on this earth now has been here for as long as the earth has in some way or form,so the supposed gases causing global warming have always been here and always will be,they get released then stored,its just the way the earth is

Well, that's totally wrong of course. You don't know much about chemistry, do you?

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2016, 05:48:03 AM »
I used to scoff at the idea that some of the flat earth "believers" in here were actually round earthers pretending to be the worst kind of flathead they could imagine in order to discredit the FE side by association.  Then I see the user responsible for replies 1, 3, 5, 8, and 10.  That's gotta be a false flag, right?  Right?

I think it is safe to assume that many are trolls. Especially the ones that come in and only make a few obnoxious posts. The long time users are probably more likely to be legit flat earthers, although its still possible there are some super dedicated trolls among them. That's just the nature of the internet. Anonymity brings out the weirdos.

Edit: That being said, I seriously doubt any agency/company takes this site seriously enough to plant "false flags". What we have here is your common everyday internet forum troll.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 05:53:38 AM by TotesReptilian »

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2016, 02:20:36 PM »
A continent with ice on it will not cease to be a continent if the ice melts.