Flat Earth Proof: Rain comes from sky and clouds just an evaporation effect

• 113 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Hello mister and misses satans and the others;  :)

Today we see how is rain occurs and why are the clouds occur.

As we know that meteorology knows where is the next rain fall down by looking the clouds. And we think that so the clouds cause the rain. This is not true.

God said us on the various different books that the rain falls down from the sky.

As we surely know that the sky is an ocean that surrounding us. It is reasonable to be in ice to don't fall down . when it melt to water then into rain water .

To understand the mechanism we need to look this image to understand it well.

Sometimes i's a cloudy day but no rain, sometime a few clouds but raining. Because clouds just a mark shows maybe it's raining. The phrase as "rain laden clouds" completely a lie. It's just an effect.

Good luck.  :)

« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 11:00:27 PM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

FLAT_IS_TRUTH

• Creator and proponent of Celestial Ocean Theory.

As we know that meteorology knows where is the next rain fall down by looking the clouds. And we think that so the clouds cause the rain. This is not true.

God said us on the various different books that the rain falls down from the sky.

As we surely know that the sky is an ocean that surrounding us. It is reasonable to be in ice to don't fall down . when it melt to water then into rain water .

Sometimes i's a cloudy day but no rain, sometime a few clouds but raining. Because clouds just a mark shows maybe it's raining. The phrase as "rain laden clouds" completely a lie. It's just an effect.

A very good point, and strong evidence of a Flat Earth. However, I believe the Celestial Ocean above the Earth is not frozen - it is liquid, separated from us by the Firmament. It is in this ocean that the stars are, and after all, how could the Great Flood have occurred if all the water was frozen?
The Earth is as flat as RE arguments.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
This thread needs to be moved to complete nonsense.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

A very good point, and strong evidence of a Flat Earth. However, I believe the Celestial Ocean above the Earth is not frozen - it is liquid, separated from us by the Firmament. It is in this ocean that the stars are, and after all, how could the Great Flood have occurred if all the water was frozen?

We don't need the system to verbatim. But holly books say us request of the god causes to rain. So Great Flood and the others caused by God wills. But i don't think about that mechanism. Great Flood needs something causes a larger melting.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Why do planes fly above clouds to fly above weather? Why can we see rain falling from clouds?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

tappet

Why?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Omg, what a great argument!   :D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist

Well when you run away from other threads like a coward, not much I can do.

But anyways, I made a real argument.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Why?

He is just a joke. Like the populer science seems on his avatar.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Well when you run away from other threads like a coward, not much I can do.

But anyways, I made a real argument.

This means you are a real idiot that can't producing good arguments.  ;D

Your threads aren't  arguments. You are a liar like your populer science. ahah.  ;)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

tappet

Why do planes fly above clouds to fly above weather?
Is it because when they hit the millions of tonnes of water hanging in the cloud at 900kph it smashes them to pieces?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Why do planes fly above clouds to fly above weather? Why can we see rain falling from clouds?
Learn to read.

Is it because when they hit the millions of tonnes of water hanging in the cloud at 900kph it smashes them to pieces?
Why would that happen?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

tappet

Learn to read.

Why would that happen?
Because of the thin aluminium nose and 900kph is very fast.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Learn to read.

Why would that happen?
How much does the water hitting the nose in a second, weigh?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

tappet

Learn to read.

Why would that happen?
How much does the cloud weigh.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Learn to read.

Why would that happen?
Answer the question.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

tappet

Learn to read.

Why would that happen?
Answer the question.
How much water are you talking about, Rainfall at a rate of 300mm per hour from a cloud?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
I see I shut you up. Try harder next time.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

tappet

I see I shut you up. Try harder next time.
Answer the question.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Learn to read.

Why would that happen?
I'm still waiting.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

tappet

Learn to read.

Why would that happen?
I'm still waiting.
If it is a liter of water then it would be 1kg.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Then why are you claiming it's a million tons?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Just like the billions of tonnes of water in the ocean smash you to pieces when you jump into it.

sokarul

• Extra Racist

Just like the billions of tonnes of water in the ocean smash you to pieces when you jump into it.
He knows what he is claiming is incorrect. He just has nothing else.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

tappet

Sorry you are correct, If you had 300mm of rain per hour its probably more than millions of tonnes hanging in the cloud.

?

tappet

Correct, at 900kph this tends to happen.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Sorry you are correct, If you had 300mm of rain per hour its probably more than millions of tonnes hanging in the cloud.
What does that have to do with the question? I could easily point out 1 liter of water doesn't have a mass of 1 kg but it doesn't really mean anything right now.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

I don't jump with 900 kph. But since f=m*a, and the ocean is certainly more than a thousand times heavier than a cloud, .9 kph ought to suffice.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Furthermore, a cloud does not have the density of water. Clouds float on air, therefore they are less dense than air.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

tappet

I don't jump with 900 kph. But since f=m*a, and the ocean is certainly more than a thousand times heavier than a cloud, .9 kph ought to suffice.
If a cloud can drop 2500mm of rain in 48 hours how much does it weigh?
And do try to keep up, nobody is interested in how fast you can jump.