Particle is the God for Scientists instead of God

• 23 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • To Us Everywhere Flat Earth
Particle is the God for Scientists instead of God
« on: April 19, 2016, 03:43:37 AM »
Hello mister and miss satanists and humanity.

"Why is the cosmos occur?"
Science: "Because of a big bang. After the initial expansion, the universe cooled sufficiently to allow the formation of subatomic particles, and later simple atoms. "
Religion: God created it.

"Why is the sky is blue?
Science: Because some particles causing refraction and then it causes a blue colour...
Religion: God surrounded the world with water and gave the water a colour that blue.

"How is gravitation occurs?
Science: "The gravitional particles..."
Religion:  "There is no gravitation, but God..."

We see that when populer science fell difficult situation, just starting to talk about "the particles".

So you are believeing to particles instead of God.

because;

You are usually telling us that: "You are believing God and explain everthing with God, but we can't see him.
So I'm telling you You are believing particle instead of God and explain everthing with particle, but we can't see it."

What is difference except faith?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 04:28:19 AM by İntikam »

IT IS DAYTIME. LYNCHING IS ENABLE. DAY ENDS IN:

Sir Richard

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Particle is the God for Scientists instead of God
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 04:55:03 AM »

Science: "Because of a big bang. After the initial expansion, the universe cooled sufficiently to allow the formation of subatomic particles, and later simple atoms. "

"Why is the sky is blue?
Science: Because some particles causing refraction and then it causes a blue colour...
Religion: God surrounded the world with water and gave the water a colour that blue.

Science: "The gravitional particuls..."

We see that when populer science fell difficult situation, just starting to talk about "the particuls".

So you are believeing to particuls instead of God.

because;

You are usually telling us that: "You are believing God and explain everthing with God, but we can't see him.
So I'm telling you You are believing particle instead of God and explain everthing with particle, but we can't see it."

Gravity requires more faith than a belief in God my friend. These so called hello-centrist are no better than shaman priests sacrificing goats and then "reading" their entrails to devine the will of God. Majik Gravity, majik Dark Matter, majik Dark Energy, Maji  string theory. I could go on but I tire to easily.
"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"  J Stalin

"It is not the people that vote that count it is the people that count the votes" J Stalin

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 04:29:57 AM »

"Why is the sky is blue?

We see that when populer science fell difficult situation, just starting to talk about "the particuls".

because;

Gravity requires more faith than a belief in God my friend. These so called hello-centrist are no better than shaman priests sacrificing goats and then "reading" their entrails to devine the will of God. Majik Gravity, majik Dark Matter, majik Dark Energy, Maji  string theory. I could go on but I tire to easily.

Richard are you okay there or is NASA snatched and torturing you?.  :)

neutrino

• FET is a religion. You can't fight faith.
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 04:36:28 AM »
You know, you try to put science into your mouth, but your digesting system is incapable of handling it.

Instead of trolling people all around the Globe you can go and answer some of the questions I asked in the nearby forum. Oh, can you? No FE-er could.
FET is religion. No evidence will convince a FE-er. It would be easier to convince Muslims they are wrong.

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 04:37:54 AM »

"Why is the sky is blue?

because;

Jumping right into these advanced matters right away are we? Why not start on the easy and basic stuff, like how do FE explain the sun not changing size and moon eclipses?

neutrino

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2016, 04:40:15 AM »
Bob the skywatcher, you are too smart to be a Flat Earther. Look, they can't give any sane explanation to the heap of questions, yet they trolling here and local administration seems to encourage them. Looks like this is the true FET.
FET is religion. No evidence will convince a FE-er. It would be easier to convince Muslims they are wrong.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2016, 04:46:22 AM »

"Why is the sky is blue?

because;

Jumping right into these advanced matters right away are we? Why not start on the easy and basic stuff, like how do FE explain the sun not changing size and moon eclipses?

Sorry you are ignored for interrupted a conversation.

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2016, 04:53:37 AM »

"Why is the sky is blue?

because;

Sorry you are ignored for interrupted a conversation.
Sorry, but you cannot ignore the voice of reason.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2016, 04:55:31 AM »
You know, you try to put science into your mouth, but your digesting system is incapable of handling it.

Instead of trolling people all around the Globe you can go and answer some of the questions I asked in the nearby forum. Oh, can you? No FE-er could.

You are ignored because your wording is ugly.

Ignored line 1 disrespecting that i don't tolerate.

I have an answer for every question but first i'm looking to the question is it a real question, second i'm looking the man who asking the question is a real man. But you are not. So bye bye.

Notice: If you show me a man "living now" and has 163 iq level that more then mine and defending the earth is globe, after i explain why it doesn't; then i accept that i'm a stupid. If you can't, that you are yourself.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 05:03:16 AM by İntikam »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2016, 05:00:40 AM »
I filled my quota to the current ignore  for today. i hope i so.  :)

neutrino

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2016, 05:05:50 AM »

I have an answer for every question but first i'm looking to the question is it a real question, second i'm looking the man who asking the question is a real man. But you are not. So bye bye.

Notice: If you show me a man "living now" and has 163 iq level that more then mine and defending the earth is globe, then i accept that i'm a stupid. If you can't, that you are yourself.
Standard blah blah from FE addict. They can't answer any question they only can ignore. Sure what else you an do if you can't answer the question? Ignore! To ignore you don't need to be smart. You don't need to activate your brain. It is also much easier. So let it be so.

I don't care anyway, because there are no sane answers to that questions that FET can give. So it's even better you ignore. Finally less stupidity is spread via TCP/IP.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2016, 05:31:35 AM »

Notice: If you show me a man "living now" and has 163 iq level that more then mine and defending the earth is globe, after i explain why it doesn't; then i accept that i'm a stupid. If you can't, that you are yourself.

Mr İntikam you behave like a spoilt brat! You might have a "massive" IQ of 163, but you completely lack common sense.

You come up with silly arguments all the time and then YOU claim "I have an answer for every question", but will not take any notice of any arguments against them!

I am glad you are arguing for a flat earth, I would hate to see your sort of logic applied to the Globe Earth evidence!

Tata, you spoilt little child.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2016, 05:55:53 AM »
Now i joined an iq test online now. This is Turkish time 15:51 09.08.2016. Befor a few minutes i got a test. That was an English test so i don't exactly understand some questions. though I think the test results are fin. It seems on this test 139. But generally in Turkish tests shows me about 160-185 iq. This test is a bit unsuccessful, not more, caused by a bit weakining of english.

My test result link is here : http://www.intelligencetest.com/metrics1/1.php?ID=304149

Anyway. I'm thinking that i'm not stupid.  :) Although i don't understand exactly some question test shows me so near as a genius.  ;)

Do you want prove yourself what you are?

http://www.intelligencetest.com/

« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 06:00:50 AM by İntikam »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2016, 06:27:33 AM »

because;

What about those of us who believe that God made all of those particles that do all of those wonderful things?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2016, 06:34:42 AM »

Hey, I don't think I have 163 IQ, so I may be wrong on this but...writing someone several paragraphs about why you're ignoring them is not ignoring them
Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2016, 06:37:59 AM »

Hey, I don't think I have 163 IQ, so I may be wrong on this but...writing someone several paragraphs about why you're ignoring them is not ignoring them

What ignores them?

« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 06:48:08 AM by İntikam »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2016, 06:42:03 AM »

because;

What about those of us who believe that God made all of those particles that do all of those wonderful things?

this is a mental game , please don't pulling me into it. I'm already not good at English for mental gaming. :)

I'm just knowing that God is God and particles are nothing.

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2016, 06:47:54 AM »

"Why is the sky is blue?

We see that when populer science fell difficult situation, just starting to talk about "the particles".

because;

Faith - you follow something based on nothing but believes. Faith is blind.

Science - you follow something based on logic and scientific reasoning. Science is experimental.

Religion argument just shows that instead of exploring the world, you just close your mind and say that the God is answer to everything.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2016, 06:57:28 AM »

"Why is the sky is blue?

because;

Faith - you follow something based on nothing but believes. Faith is blind.

Science - you follow something based on logic and scientific reasoning. Science is experimental.

Religion argument just shows that instead of exploring the world, you just close your mind and say that the God is answer to everything.

Explain me why and how the earth occured after big bang  without using the term particles; explain me why and how gravity occurs except using the term of particles, i can ask some another question like this.

Science explains something occurs how? But can't answer the question of why?

For example i asked a question that "why gravity occurs?" Your answer will be like this:" because the gravital particles causes...". This example shows two situation. 1-explaining with particles. 2- There is no answer about why. You are still talking about how, nothing about why?

How a science can't answer the main issues about all.

Main issues big bang. I2m asking why it occured? The answer about just how it occured. So where is why?

I'm asking "why the rain occurs?". Take care the science explains how it occurs? Where is the answer about "why" something occured?

Ask a scientific question yourself and answer it with "why it occured", and prove your answer is not "how it occured" and just "why it occured".
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 06:59:51 AM by İntikam »

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2016, 08:02:28 AM »
The difference between God and particles is evidence.
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Run Sandokhan run

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2016, 09:14:03 AM »
Explain me why and how the earth occured after big bang  without using the term particles; explain me why and how gravity occurs except using the term of particles, i can ask some another question like this.
A good thing about science is that once something is described, it can be used by others like me. I would google some stuff, but for what?

Science explains something occurs how? But can't answer the question of why?
Religion often ignores both questions and rely on miracles, magic or other stuff you have to take wihtout doubt.

For example i asked a question that "why gravity occurs?" Your answer will be like this:" because the gravital particles causes...". This example shows two situation. 1-explaining with particles. 2- There is no answer about why. You are still talking about how, nothing about why?
Why God occured? And how?

How a science can't answer the main issues about all.
Science can't answer questions to everything. If it was already possible, we wouldn't do science any more. Just repeat the same things over and over.

Main issues big bang. I2m asking why it occured? The answer about just how it occured. So where is why?
I'd link few theories, but something tells me you wouldn't be happy.

I'm asking "why the rain occurs?". Take care the science explains how it occurs? Where is the answer about "why" something occured?
Why? Because the condensation of water reaches critical value. Sometimes why and how lead to the same answer.

Ask a scientific question yourself and answer it with "why it occured", and prove your answer is not "how it occured" and just "why it occured".
See previous answer.

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2016, 09:15:51 AM »
The difference between God and particles is evidence.
Watch out. Someone can say that the Bible is the evidence for the first. Sadly, lack of modern evidence works against.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2016, 10:53:41 AM »

because;

this is a mental game , please don't pulling me into it. I'm already not good at English for mental gaming. :)

I'm just knowing that God is God and particles are nothing.
No game.  I'm just saying that God made the particles that make everything else. 

Why can't God and science both be true? 

Some believe that science is just man's way of trying to explain God's miracles.

If God hates science so much, then why did He make man so curious?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Nightsky

• Know the implications of what you believe.
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2016, 10:22:39 AM »

"Why is the sky is blue?

because;

You really are a complete and utter knob head the things you say are just so utterly bonkers.....good for you keep up the good work beep beep.
You can call me Gwyneth
I said that
Oh for the love of- Logical formulation:
FET is wrong, unsupported by evidence, and most models are refuted on multiple fronts; those that aren't tend not to make enough predictions to be realistically falsifiable
Jane said these