Globe Earth Debunk Why a particul on the air don't move with 1.000 mph ?

• 43 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Hello mister and miss satanists and the others.

There is no reason about a particul on the air follows the spinning of the earth. Newton is crying now   :'(

« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 12:44:59 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

There is no reason a particul follow the spinning of the earth. Newton is crying now  :D

:) Don't worry, Newton is doing fine, and so is Einstein with the detection of Gravitational Waves.  :)

Look stop deluding yourself, these arguments have been raised numerous times and it simply shows that you have no idea of the physics of gases. By the way it is "particle" not "particul".

The air is simply moving with the rotating earth.
The air molecules of air are not isolated from each other, but are moving and colliding with each other and any nearby objects (including the surface of the rotating earth). Air molecules have an average thermal velocity (at 20") of about 450 m/sec and they collide with other molecules about  500 x 107 collisions per second. 

So the atmosphere would very quickly gain any motion the earth had. The (almost) vacuum of space provides no resistance to any atmospheric movement, so there is nothing to hinder the air from taking on the earth's movement.

This is of course a gross simplification as the surface velocity of the earth varies from 1041 mph at the equator to zero at the poles.
This variation is part of the cause of the global wind systems.

This topic is just one more of numerous examples that seem to be cropping up of
"I don't understand the Heliocentric Globe, that proves that the earth is flat! "
Well, no it does nothing of the sort, all it proves is that you need to learn some more yourself!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

There is no reason a particul follow the spinning of the earth. Newton is crying now  :D

:) Don't worry, Newton is doing fine, and so is Einstein with the detection of Gravitational Waves.  :)

Look stop deluding yourself, these arguments have been raised numerous times and it simply shows that you have no idea of the physics of gases. By the way it is "particle" not "particul".

The air molecules of air are not isolated from each other, but are moving and colliding with each other and any nearby objects (including the surface of the rotating earth). Air molecules have an average thermal velocity (at 20") of about 450 m/sec and they collide with other molecules about  500 x 107 collisions per second.

So the atmosphere would very quickly gain any motion the earth had. The (almost) vacuum of space provides no resistance to any atmospheric movement, so there is nothing to hinder the air from taking on the earth's movement.

This is of course a gross simplification as the surface velocity of the earth varies from 1041 mph at the equator to zero at the poles.

"I don't understand the Heliocentric Globe, that proves that the earth is flat! "
Well, no it does nothing of the sort, all it proves is that you need to learn some more yourself!

This answer debunks nothing. You are saying that the particles moving together but you can't prove why is it occur. Just talking. Just copy and paste.

Show and prove what you say on a model that drawn by yourself, then prove you are not a troll.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

?

Woody

The air molecules of air are not isolated from each other, but are moving and colliding with each other and any nearby objects (including the surface of the rotating earth). Air molecules have an average thermal velocity (at 20") of about 450 m/sec and they collide with other molecules about  500 x 107 collisions per second.

This answer debunks nothing. You are saying that the particles moving together but you can't prove why is it occur. Just talking. Just copy and paste.

Show and prove what you say on a model that drawn by yourself, then prove you are not a troll.

Do you need to be told about the whole traveling in a car, train, or plane again.

Just replace the vehicle of your choice with the Earth.  The same reason the air in the vehicle moves at the speed of the vehicle is why the air moves with the Earth.

Everything I have seen you post and call lies was learned a rather long time before NASA existed or the technology for space travel was available. 

You are trying to refute things that have been validated time and time again with accurate and reliable predictions, reproducible experiments, peer review and used to design and build things that work as expected.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Do you need to be told about the whole traveling in a car, train, or plane again.

Just replace the vehicle of your choice with the Earth.  The same reason the air in the vehicle moves at the speed of the vehicle is why the air moves with the Earth.

Everything I have seen you post and call lies was learned a rather long time before NASA existed or the technology for space travel was available. 

You are trying to refute things that have been validated time and time again with accurate and reliable predictions, reproducible experiments, peer review and used to design and build things that work as expected.

You said you need to first say, at the end. You belabor the words what you want to say. I will not respond to your individual thoughts in this matter. Anyway.

If i changed my vehicle to the earth. When i drive with 100 mph, if  I toss up the ball made from steel, after it's fall to the car. But if it is a plastic ball it is impossible to fall to my car. Other way;

If i entered the bend and started to return to any side, the steel ball don't fall to the car.

The earth is continuously taking turns. So it is impossible the parts fall the same point where they were launched.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Round and Proud

• Speculative fiction writer

You said you need to first say, at the end. You belabor the words what you want to say. I will not respond to your individual thoughts in this matter. Anyway.

If i changed my vehicle to the earth. When i drive with 100 mph, if  I toss up the ball made from steel, after it's fall to the car. But if it is a plastic ball it is impossible to fall to my car. Other way;

If i entered the bend and started to return to any side, the steel ball don't fall to the car.

The earth is continuously taking turns. So it is impossible the parts fall the same point where they were launched.

You work far too hard NOT to understand any basic science and math. You work even harder in picking the most narrow part of a formula to get the results you WANT instead of the results that are real.

You cannot pick the just the math that fits your fantasy. Math is a packaged deal. You take it all or you take take nothing. And ALL the math points, conclusively to a round earth orbiting the sun, orbiting a large galaxy orbiting  billions of other galaxies. I am in awe of its beautiful complexity
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

You work far too hard NOT to understand any basic science and math. You work even harder in picking the most narrow part of a formula to get the results you WANT instead of the results that are real.

You cannot pick the just the math that fits your fantasy. Math is a packaged deal. You take it all or you take take nothing. And ALL the math points, conclusively to a round earth orbiting the sun, orbiting a large galaxy orbiting  billions of other galaxies. I am in awe of its beautiful complexity

It is certainly I know more things that you have.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Sir Richard

• Flat Earth Believer

By the way it is "particle" not "particul".

I have a brilliant idea Rather than you answering him in English why don't you try answering him in Turkish? Then I would like for him to spend a few minutes pointing out all your grammatical and spelling errors for yours, and our, edification.  Or perhaps rather than being childishly and ridiculously pedantic why don't you try understanding that English is not his mother tongue and applaud him for painstakingly translating his ideas into English for your benefit? But that would require insight, introspection and a willingness to take just a moment to think about larger issues, tasks for which, I regret to report, seem far beyond your ken.
"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"  J Stalin

"It is not the people that vote that count it is the people that count the votes" J Stalin

Sir Richard

• Flat Earth Believer

It is certainly I know more things that you have.
One thing is for certain my friend and that is you can speak, read and write both English and Turkish whilst he cannot.
"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"  J Stalin

"It is not the people that vote that count it is the people that count the votes" J Stalin

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Arkadaşlar hiç bir cisim, bir kuvvet uygulanmadan harekete geçmez. Ya bir patlama vardır, ya da başka bir etken.

Havada olsun, yerde olsun bir parçacığın hareket etmesi için ona bir kuvvet uygulanmalıdır. Üstü açık bir araçtaki bir insanın hareket halindeki bir araca tutunabilmesinin nedeni, bedeniyle araç arasındaki sürtünme kuvvetidir. Aksi halde araç adamın altından kayıp gider.

Havadaki bir cisim, ilk hareket olarak dünyayla aynı hareketi yapıyor olsa bile, dünya aynı zamanda dönüş hareketi yaptığı için, havadaki bir cismin dönmesine neden olabilecek bir kuvvet yoktur. Bir arkadaşımız "yanındaki diğer parçacıklarla beraber hareket eder" demiş. Peki havadaki şey çelikten bir top olursa ne olacak? Çelik bir topu da 1.000 metreden bırakıyorsunuz ve doğrudan yere düşüyor. Yanındaki parçacıklar onu etkilediği için mi dünyanın hareketini takip ediyor? Peki aynı olay bir topu ateşlediğinizde neden olmuyor? Topu ateşliyorsunuz ve hava topun hareketini az etkiliyor, çok etkilemiyor. Bu da, "birlikte hareket" teorisini çürütür.

Hepsini bir kenara bırakın:

Dünya duruyor, atmosfer duruyor, her şey duruyor. Havadaki bir parçacığa bir tek kuvvet etki eder: Yer çekimi kuvveti. Bir süre sonra ağır olanlar aşağıda, hafif olanlar da yukarda kalır çünkü aşağıdan diğer gazlar onları yukarı iter. Şimdi ağır gazlar aşağıda, hafif gazlar yukarıda oldu. Şimdi dünyayı hızlandıralım. Bir tarafa doğru hareket etsin. parçacığa etki eden yeni kuvvet nedir? Yine aynıdır: yer çekimi kuvvetidir. Başka kuvvet var mı? Yok. Dünya dönüyor. Kimin umurunda? Gazlar yine sabit durmaya devam eder, dünyaya ayak uydurmazlar ki. Sadece dünya uzaklaşmaya başlarsa onu takip ederler. Dolayısıyla dünya önden gider, gazlar onu geriden takip eder. Dünya çok hızlanırsa gazlar onu yetişemez ve dünya havasız kalır.

Bu, dünyanın dönmediğinin kanıtıdır. çünkü dünyanın hareket ve dönüş hızına yetişebilecek bir kuvvet bu gazlara uygulanmamaktadır.

Sir Richard bunu çevirebilir misin? Yapamam de de sana bi güleyim.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 05:03:32 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

I have a brilliant idea Rather than you answering him in English why don't you try answering him in Turkish? Then I would like for him to spend a few minutes pointing out all your grammatical and spelling errors for yours, and our, edification.  Or perhaps rather than being childishly and ridiculously pedantic why don't you try understanding that English is not his mother tongue and applaud him for painstakingly translating his ideas into English for your benefit? But that would require insight, introspection and a willingness to take just a moment to think about larger issues, tasks for which, I regret to report, seem far beyond your ken.

Correcting spelling is not childish or ridiculously pedantic. He didn't even do it in a rude way. It sounds like you believe ignorance should be respected, that if someone doesn't want to learn we should just respect that and let them keep going on spelling words wrong, or in your case believing the Earth is the wrong shape.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Correcting spelling is not childish or ridiculously pedantic. He didn't even do it in a rude way. It sounds like you believe ignorance should be respected, that if someone doesn't want to learn we should just respect that and let them keep going on spelling words wrong, or in your case believing the Earth is the wrong shape.

I'm explaining evrything with the most basic way! This is your chance that i haven't better English.  ;D

Look at the graphic and tell me how...?

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

I'm explaining evrything with the most basic way! This is your chance that i haven't better English.  ;D

Except there is a force horizontally, it is called friction. If the atmosphere was not spinning, as you claim, the friction of the Earth's surface would begin to cause the air at the surface to move along with it. After enough time the entire system would be spinning, just like we have now.

Next you wash clothes on a washing machine, assuming you wash your clothes, watch the water. It starts out still and as the agitator spins the water spins with it until the entire system is spinning the same speed. Same with the atmosphere.

From your diagram, when a car drives by at high speed you can feel a rush of air. The car is actually moving air along with it as it drives. Same as the Earth.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
If the fluid inside a blender can move with a rotating solid the atmosphere can move with the earth.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Except there is a force horizontally, it is called friction. If the atmosphere was not spinning, as you claim, the friction of the Earth's surface would begin to cause the air at the surface to move along with it. After enough time the entire system would be spinning, just like we have now.

Next you wash clothes on a washing machine, assuming you wash your clothes, watch the water. It starts out still and as the agitator spins the water spins with it until the entire system is spinning the same speed. Same with the atmosphere.

From your diagram, when a car drives by at high speed you can feel a rush of air. The car is actually moving air along with it as it drives. Same as the Earth.

The friction is not enought to explain the movement. Because on static or Aerodinamic problems Considers the friction with a low coefficient especially gases. coefficients of the friction should be 1 on everywhere on the air for follow the earth step by step.

What is the friction of "space and air?". So what's happened to the "particles" near the space? How are they move?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 06:43:57 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
If the fluid inside a blender can move with a rotating solid the atmosphere can move with the earth.

Amen.

We can't see the blender surrounding the earth!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Sir Richard

• Flat Earth Believer
Arkadaşlar hiç bir cisim, bir kuvvet uygulanmadan harekete geçmez. Ya bir patlama vardır, ya da başka bir etken.

Havada olsun, yerde olsun bir parçacığın hareket etmesi için ona bir kuvvet uygulanmalıdır. Üstü açık bir araçtaki bir insanın hareket halindeki bir araca tutunabilmesinin nedeni, bedeniyle araç arasındaki sürtünme kuvvetidir. Aksi halde araç adamın altından kayıp gider.

Havadaki bir cisim, ilk hareket olarak dünyayla aynı hareketi yapıyor olsa bile, dünya aynı zamanda dönüş hareketi yaptığı için, havadaki bir cismin dönmesine neden olabilecek bir kuvvet yoktur. Bir arkadaşımız "yanındaki diğer parçacıklarla beraber hareket eder" demiş. Peki havadaki şey çelikten bir top olursa ne olacak? Çelik bir topu da 1.000 metreden bırakıyorsunuz ve doğrudan yere düşüyor. Yanındaki parçacıklar onu etkilediği için mi dünyanın hareketini takip ediyor? Peki aynı olay bir topu ateşlediğinizde neden olmuyor? Topu ateşliyorsunuz ve hava topun hareketini az etkiliyor, çok etkilemiyor. Bu da, "birlikte hareket" teorisini çürütür.

Dünya duruyor, atmosfer duruyor, her şey duruyor. Havadaki bir parçacığa bir tek kuvvet etki eder: Yer çekimi kuvveti. Bir süre sonra ağır olanlar aşağıda, hafif olanlar da yukarda kalır çünkü aşağıdan diğer gazlar onları yukarı iter. Şimdi ağır gazlar aşağıda, hafif gazlar yukarıda oldu. Şimdi dünyayı hızlandıralım. Bir tarafa doğru hareket etsin. parçacığa etki eden yeni kuvvet nedir? Yine aynıdır: yer çekimi kuvvetidir. Başka kuvvet var mı? Yok. Dünya dönüyor. Kimin umurunda? Gazlar yine sabit durmaya devam eder, dünyaya ayak uydurmazlar ki. Sadece dünya uzaklaşmaya başlarsa onu takip ederler. Dolayısıyla dünya önden gider, gazlar onu geriden takip eder. Dünya çok hızlanırsa gazlar onu yetişemez ve dünya havasız kalır.

Bu, dünyanın dönmediğinin kanıtıdır. çünkü dünyanın hareket ve dönüş hızına yetişebilecek bir kuvvet bu gazlara uygulanmamaktadır.

Marvelous riposte my Islamic Engineer and Friend, simply Marvelous! :)

Sir Richard

• Flat Earth Believer

Well- although I did act as a Liaison officer in the past with a Turkish Brigade- and although I speak French, German, Greek (ancient) and Latin I have only a smattering of Turk- but none the less I will take your challenge that you offered in the last sentence (or I think you did!)y

This is my translation using my Turkish- Greek- English phrase book and my one year living in Istanbul as part of a semi-detached brigade stationed there in the late 1960s!  This is very very difficult!!!!!

Friends no bodies, does not act on a force being applied. Either there is an explosion, or other factors must be involved..

Whether it is the air or something else,  the movement of a particle in place should require a force. Now concerning Above the man moving in an open vehicle is held in place because of the being the vehicle and his body. Otherwise, the car glides underneath the man and he slides around it.

Airborne object, even if the first movement is in the direction of the world’s movement, which if rotational a movement will NOT cause the rotation of an object in the air. One of our friends said  "well other particles move or don’t in this direction”. So what will happen if a steel ball is put into in the air? You drop it from 1,000 meters and a steel ball falls directly on the ground. Did it follow the movement that the movement was affected by the rotation. So when you fire a cannon does not cause the same event? You fired the ball low and weather affect the movement of the ball and not very much. This "failure to affect movement through rotation" to disproves the theory.

But leave them all aside:

If the World stands still, then the atmosphere atmosphere stands still, everything stops. Airborne particles are then impacted a single force: gravity. After a while the heavier ones, remain in place, while the lighter ones pushes up above them because other gases below. Now the heavy gases, gas were slightly above the others. Now I will expedite this thought experiment of the world. Move to one side. What new forces are acting on the particles? It is still the same: where is the gravitational force? Is there another force acting on it? No. The world spins. Who cares? Gases still continues to stay stable, and that the world around. Only if the particles follow it does it starts to move away from the world. So the world goes ahead spinning, gases don’t follow it they stay behind. If the world is accelerating gases can not keep up with it and all that remains airless world because the gas [atmosphere I think] Ieft behind as the Earth moves in its orbit.

This is proof that the earth's rotation does not happen. This is because because there is no force that can make the gas keep up with the world's movement. The speed of rotation does not apply to this gas which it should.

Sir Richard, can you translate this? I also will never laugh at you.

Sir Richard

• Flat Earth Believer

Second definition of pedantic: overly concerned with minute details or formalisms, esp. in teaching.
I could have also accused him of hair -splitting to use a colloquialism.

Second definition of pedantic: overly concerned with minute details or formalisms, esp. in teaching.
I could have also accused him of hair -splitting to use a colloquialism.

Spelling words correctly is not overly concerned with minute details, nor is it hair splitting. Intikam obviously doesn't speak English as his first language, if I was spelling words incorrectly in another language I would like to know.

I guess what you are saying is that we should just let him continue in ignorance?

The friction is not enought to explain the movement. Because on static or Aerodinamic problems Considers the friction with a low coefficient especially gases. coefficients of the friction should be 1 on everywhere on the air for follow the earth step by step.

What is the friction of "space and air?". So what's happened to the "particles" near the space? How are they move?

At this point friction has to do very little, every particle in the system has momentum. You need to have a reason for a change in momentum of the atmosphere, there isn't one. If the Earth suddenly stopped spinning, the atmosphere would continue to spin until the friction of the surface caused it to stop. It could take awhile.

There is also no friction between the atmosphere and space, space is a vacuum which by definition has no matter in it to cause friction. It is why we can launch probes to distant parts of the solar system and not need continually propel them.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

At this point friction has to do very little, every particle in the system has momentum. You need to have a reason for a change in momentum of the atmosphere, there isn't one. If the Earth suddenly stopped spinning, the atmosphere would continue to spin until the friction of the surface caused it to stop. It could take awhile.

There is also no friction between the atmosphere and space, space is a vacuum which by definition has no matter in it to cause friction. It is why we can launch probes to distant parts of the solar system and not need continually propel them.

Omg, Sir Richard vendicaded about FLAT_IS_TRUTH

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=66536.0
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist

Amen.

Yeah, because on the other side of the atmosphere is nothing. It's frictionless. Thus making it easier to rotate with the earth. Thanks for playing.  I await your next crappy thread.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Omg, Sir Richard vendicaded about FLAT_IS_TRUTH

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=66536.0

Take it from the English speakers, there is no such word a paricul. There is particle and particular, they have nothing in common and mean completely different things.

It is one thing to be ignorant, it is another to hold on to that ignorance when people are trying to teach you. That is just stupidity. You have in no way vindicated yourself, just once again shown your stupidity.

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
Why doesn't the air in a moving air collect in the back? Because the air is moving with the car. It's the same with earth.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Why doesn't the air in a moving air collect in the back? Because the air is moving with the car. It's the same with earth.

The air moves with car when the car's up closed. If it is a drophead like the earth, the air hits in your face.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Amen.

Yeah, because on the other side of the atmosphere is nothing. It's frictionless. Thus making it easier to rotate with the earth. Thanks for playing.  I await your next crappy thread.

Ahahah you have some ideas just are nonsence.

Can you explain what happens  at the intersection surface on the air and the space? Where is your famous the "diffusion" working to?  ;D

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

The air moves with car when the car's up closed. If it is a drophead like the earth, the air hits in your face.

The earth isn't closed? What is being added and/or removed?

Can you explain what happens  at the intersection surface on the air and the space? Where is your famous the "diffusion" working to?  ;D

No, we cannot explain, because we'd have to use particuls and then you'd be mad at us again. I suppose we just have to treat the atmosphere as solid. So, since there are no particuls, what is diffusion?

sokarul

• Extra Racist

Amen.

Well space is nothing so nothing happens. Towards the edge of the atmosphere atoms are kilometers apart. They don't hit each other enough to do anything.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 12:35:04 PM by sokarul »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not

The earth's rotation causes friction to the surrounding air causing the air to moved be with it. If you ever put your hand close to a spinning object you'll feel the air moving with it.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.