PROOF that NASA is Satanic!

• 153 Replies

FLAT_IS_TRUTH

• Creator and proponent of Celestial Ocean Theory.
PROOF that NASA is Satanic!
« on: April 18, 2016, 10:47:37 AM »
We all know the Satanist authorities place clues to their true nature, in speeches, on money, and so on, in order to play tricks with the ignorant masses.
I have found yet another in the logo of NASA:

Looks normal, right? Well, can you see the red V? Here it is flipped 90 degrees:

It is undeniable the letter V, written in a stylized Middle Eastern font, clearly.
The letter V has been used in occult symbolism and rituals for thousands of years. There's a reason the Pentagram have five sides (PENTA!) and that the Illuminati use the mysterious five-finger salute. It all traces back to Satan.
In adition to this, the meaning for the Hebrew letter for V (Van) is "Nail." Nail is one of the secret titles titles of Satan within the Brotherhood of Satan.

How is this not proof?

If you want even more, lets return to NASA.
Let's flip it 180 degrees. Now, what is it we see in that v? Something suspiciously eye-like?

I know people like to make jokes about the All-Seeing Eye, but it is a very real symbol used by the Satanist authorities. And here we see it again, clear as day. There is only one answer to this: NASA is a Satanist organization made to pull the wool over the eyes of the ignorant. The Bible clearly proves that these signs should appear during the End Times, when the masses will be deceived by evil. This is not coincidence. Don't let yourself be fooled.

The Earth is as flat as RE arguments.

CaptainMagpie

• Aristibird of Knowledge
Re: PROOF that NASA is Satanic!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 11:06:47 AM »
Wow. I would be considered a conspiracy theorist myself but even I think you are just grabbing at anything at this point.
fuck off penguin.  I'll take my ban to tell you to go fuck your self.  Ban please.   I am waiting.

Sir Richard

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 11:34:11 AM »
We all know the Satanist authorities place clues to their true nature, in speeches, on money, and so on, in order to play tricks with the ignorant masses.

Looks normal, right? Well, can you see the red V? Here it is flipped 90 degrees:

It is undeniable the letter V, written in a stylized Middle Eastern font, clearly.
The letter V has been used in occult symbolism and rituals for thousands of years. There's a reason the Pentagram have five sides (PENTA!) and that the Illuminati use the mysterious five-finger salute. It all traces back to Satan.
In adition to this, the meaning for the Hebrew letter for V (Van) is "Nail." Nail is one of the secret titles titles of Satan within the Brotherhood of Satan.

How is this not proof?

Let's flip it 180 degrees. Now, what is it we see in that v? Something suspiciously eye-like?

I know people like to make jokes about the All-Seeing Eye, but it is a very real symbol used by the Satanist authorities. And here we see it again, clear as day. There is only one answer to this: NASA is a Satanist organization made to pull the wool over the eyes of the ignorant. The Bible clearly proves that these signs should appear during the End Times, when the masses will be deceived by evil. This is not coincidence. Don't let yourself be fooled.
This is an unworthy argument that I would not even deem speculative.
"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"  J Stalin

"It is not the people that vote that count it is the people that count the votes" J Stalin

?

palmerito0

• Why does this forum exist?
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 11:45:11 AM »
The Flat Earth Society logo has 3 stars...

The acronym has 3 letters (FES)...

A triangle has 3 sides...

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!111!!!!!!1!
Heiwa on the impossibility of space travel:

There are no toilets up there and sex is also a problem, just to mention a few difficulties.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

FLAT_IS_TRUTH

• Creator and proponent of Celestial Ocean Theory.
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 12:07:47 PM »

Ha ha, very funny. Look, Im trying to draw attention a very real problem and a very real authority trying to deceive you, and it looks like they're winning. If you won't accept that, you can go on living a lie, but if you want to know the TRUTH, then you should stop making fun and begin to consider the evidence.
The Earth is as flat as RE arguments.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 12:12:24 PM »

?

palmerito0

• Why does this forum exist?
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 12:23:47 PM »

Ha ha, very funny. Look, Im trying to draw attention a very real problem and a very real authority trying to deceive you, and it looks like they're winning. If you won't accept that, you can go on living a lie, but if you want to know the TRUTH, then you should stop making fun and begin to consider the evidence.

If it were actually true that NASA is satanic, you just made the worst possible argument to prove your point.
Heiwa on the impossibility of space travel:

There are no toilets up there and sex is also a problem, just to mention a few difficulties.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2016, 01:31:58 PM »
I have to agree there is harder proof out there, aside from the James stuff and your posts.

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2016, 04:10:01 PM »
Haha! This is Īntikam stuff! I didn't think that this forum had anyone as moronic as him and then FLAT_IS_TRUTH takes centre stage! Bravo, you've achieved tin-foil hat idiocy level.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2016, 09:41:36 PM »

If I would be a Satanic authority I wouldn't do that. After all in order to fool people I better try to be hidden.

That reminds me on legends about demons. They HAVE to show their hidden nature somehow, although at the same time they also try to conceal it. It is a kind of law.

That is quite interesting. Old fairy tales and modern conspiracy theories somehow originate from the same archetypical sources of human consciousness

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2016, 11:14:48 PM »
Haha! This is Īntikam stuff! I didn't think that this forum had anyone as moronic as him and then FLAT_IS_TRUTH takes centre stage! Bravo, you've achieved tin-foil hat idiocy level.

What is your problem with intikam? Did he do something  bad to you when he caught you alone?

In Turkish there is a proverb about this idea:

"El alemin derdi ben olmuşum,
Demek ki zamanında iyi koymuşum."

(I'm the problem for some others,
owing to i slap them at past time")

« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 11:30:35 PM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2016, 11:25:53 PM »

How is this not proof?

This is an unworthy argument that I would not even deem speculative.

I reproach this wording for a believer.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2016, 08:22:50 AM »
Often times people will point out that the V you circle is actually the tongue of the Serpent.

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2016, 08:45:16 AM »

What is your problem with intikam? Did he do something  bad to you when he caught you alone?

In Turkish there is a proverb about this idea:

"El alemin derdi ben olmuşum,
Demek ki zamanında iyi koymuşum."

(I'm the problem for some others,
owing to i slap them at past time")

This makes no sense at all. But then not much that you say does...

Is it supposed to be some sort of threat?

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2016, 12:29:52 AM »
Often times people will point out that the V you circle is actually the tongue of the Serpent.

And those are the people that you shouldn't listen to.  The vector represents a wing shape, symbolizing aeronautics, like the ellipse represents an orbit, symbolizing astronautics.  Are we going to start saying that you are possessed by the devil?  I mean, you have the shape of a snake's forked tongue right in the middle of your last name, and most of your statements defy worldly sensibilities, so demon possession is the only sound and logical diagnosis. 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2016, 12:57:45 AM »

NASSSSSSSSSSSSA
[/size][/b]

Nasa was founded by the heir of Slytherin. The Chamber of Secrets is actually on the moon. One of the Astronauts was a parselmouth, send there to uncover it's ancient secrets. Armed with this power, Nasa has since silently subjugated the world.

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2016, 11:25:14 PM »

How is this not proof?

Ladies and gentlemen, thank the internet for finding this gem to meme-ize.

Let us dissect the logo.

First the stars. They represent space.

Second the partial circle thing. That is an orbital path.

Finally the snake tongue is a wing. Look at it! And NASA acronym is National Aeronautics and Space Administration, so the wing is for aeronautics.

M R D E B U N K (the reboot)

Quote from: totallackofintelligence
You sound like shill.

Round and Proud

• Speculative fiction writer
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2016, 04:05:52 PM »
I have to agree there is harder proof out there, aside from the James stuff and your posts.

You name is an anagram of jihad. Just say'n

If you look hard enough and believe this BS hard enough you can find "hidden meaning in ANYTHING
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2016, 06:15:52 PM »
Oh wow. So this makes a lot of sense now. It's this type of person that believes in the flat earth theory. Generally the type of person that believes in all that illuminati gibberish and the likes. Ok, fair enough, it's that kind of place on the internet. things are beginning to make sense.

By all means, carry on, carry on...

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2016, 07:57:40 PM »
FLAT_IS_TRUTH

3 words

4 letters
2 letters
5 letters

What comes between 2 and 4? 3
What is 5 minus 2? 3
what is the 4th number in the Fibonacci sequence (between 2 and 5)?  3

That gives me four '3's.  4x3=12
Two underscores.  12/2= 6

If I were to repeat that two more times, I would have three '6's.  666

Therefore, FLAT_IS_TRUTH is Satan.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2016, 01:46:13 AM »
FLAT_IS_TRUTH

3 words

4 letters
2 letters
5 letters

What is 5 minus 2? 3

Oh, it's much worse that that! You just have to take the codes for each character of "FLAT_IS_TRUTH" with "A" = 1. "B" = 2, etc and add them.
I just thought I would "give it a go" - scary if you go with this "numerology" and "symbolism" rubbish as the superstitious among the FEers seem to!

FLAT_IS_TRUTH
    F    L    A    T   _     I    S   _     T    R    U    T    H   
    6 + 12 +  1 + 20 + 31 +  9 + 19 + 31 + 20 + 18 + 21 + 20 +  8 = 216

Yes, you really do get 216 = 6 x 6 x 6! - what were you saying about someone being Satan.
Just what is this sinister thing FLAT_IS_TRUTH is hiding from us! - maybe he REALLY thinks the earth is a Globe!

Maybe it might show them how idiotic it is to try put some sinister meaning in so much they see! I guess you have seen one idiot claiming QANTAS = Q-SATAN.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2016, 01:49:29 AM »
FLAT_IS_TRUTH

3 words

4 letters
2 letters
5 letters

What is 5 minus 2? 3

Oh, it's much worse that that! You just have to take the codes for each character of "FLAT_IS_TRUTH" with "A" = 1. "B" = 2, etc and add them.
I just thought I would "give it a go" - scary if you go with this "numerology" and "symbolism" rubbish as the superstitious among the FEers seem to!

FLAT_IS_TRUTH

Yes, you really do get 216 = 6 x 6 x 6! - what were you saying about someone being Satan.
Just what is this sinister thing FLAT_IS_TRUTH is hiding from us! - maybe he REALLY thinks the earth is a Globe!

Maybe it might show them how idiotic it is to try put some sinister meaning in so much they see! I guess you have seen one idiot claiming QANTAS = Q-SATAN.

Personnel attack.

So why the administration don't ban this "agressive troll" ban infinitive?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2016, 06:59:11 AM »
FLAT_IS_TRUTH

3 words

4 letters
2 letters
5 letters

What is 5 minus 2? 3

FLAT_IS_TRUTH

Personnel attack.

So why the administration don't ban this "agressive troll" ban infinitive?

Maybe you don't like a mirror being held up to your irrational gibberish?

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2016, 12:43:53 PM »
As someone you'll might call a conspiracy theorist myself I think you're on to something. NASA does lie but what they are lying about isnt the flat earth or even the moon landing (at least in the way you think). They are lying about the UFO agenda.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

getrealzommb

• We do actually live on a ball: But who cares?
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2016, 01:15:46 PM »
As someone you'll might call a conspiracy theorist myself I think you're on to something. NASA does lie but what they are lying about isnt the flat earth or even the moon landing (at least in the way you think). They are lying about the UFO agenda.

LMAO. Here comes the crazy side of a normally rational person.

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2016, 01:20:21 PM »

We all have our quirks. It's what make the world go round.

getrealzommb

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2016, 01:31:46 PM »

Not on a flat earth  ;D

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2016, 01:34:28 PM »

Not on a flat earth  ;D

Oh yeah. Then that's what makes the world go up by universal acceleration. Or the Aether act the way it does or denpressure.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2016, 01:52:03 PM »

Rational person?  ???

getrealzommb

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2016, 02:00:30 PM »

Rational person?  ???

I find Luke is usually rational,logical, and well reasoned. Then the crazy young earth stuff, conspiracy theories and the Bible gets dragged into the debate and BAM I find it difficult to take him seriously for a while.

Hes fun to talk with though, I don't think he takes things to seriously.