The bible and quran says the blue on the sky is the "WATER" (like oceans)

• 30 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Hello mister and misses non believers and the true people.

We see today what quran and bible says about the sky. In the atheist / satanist/ziyonist (fake) science there is a great space on the sky. But our holly books saying opposite. So God don't thinking as you! We'll see you the sons of the satan or God saying true. For me God is true because God never mistakes.  ;)

Isaah 13:13

Job 38: 13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, And the wicked be shaken out of it?

(Genesis 1:2).” On the second day, a vault the “firmament” of the King James version was created to divide the waters, some being above and some below the vault. Only on the fourth day were the sun, moon, and stars created, and they were placed “in” (not “above”) the vault.

Genesis 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened.

Genesis 8:2 Also the fountains of the deep and the floodgates of the sky were closed, and the rain from the sky was restrained;

-------

So we understand the shape of the world about.

Now we think about is the bible is doing a wrong or really is God thinking like this?

quran Nahl (16:10) It is He who sends down rain from the sky; from it is drink and from it is foliage in which you pasture.

So what about this shape is quran saying anything? Yes of course. supports!

"And the mountains as stakes". Naba (78:7)
"He created the heavens without pillars that you see and has cast into the earth firmly set mountains, lest it should shift with you, and dispersed therein from every creature. And We sent down rain from the sky and made grow therein [plants] of every noble kind." (lukman 31:10)

As we see that, the quran and the bible speaks of the same thing about the firmament, like the shape like this:

In this shape, it is normal to see the blue at the sky because it is a great water like oceans. Oceans are usually blue, so sky. I'm not surprised at all. But if you don't a believer, it is your problem.  ;D

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Round and Proud

• Speculative fiction writer
You realize King James was insane right?  And that the KJV is not an accurate translation form the original Hebrew, Greek, Latin or Aramaic?

For example KJV "Thou shall not kill" the actual translation is "You shall not murder" HUGE difference.  HUGE.

And of course God is explaining to Moses, the Creation event. Moses was smart but would he actually understand what he was being told or shown? IF could you time travel to the time of Moses  and bring him to 2016  even granting him an IQ of 200 and and show him a cell phone or a plane or aircraft carrier, he would never be able to write a description of any of those objects in the limited written language of his time. It is estimated that the total vocabulary of Moses and his people were around 1k words.

Clarke's Third Law kicks in; Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

Though I agree that Middle Eastern Bronze Age mythology might have supported a flat Earth, this raises more questions than it answers.
There are two illustrations which you claim is the true appearance of the Universe. Which one is correct? The one in which the Earth physically rests on two pillars, or the one where the Universe is contained within a sphere?

Anyways, the first model is impossible by both FE and RE logic. Generally, FEers tend to claim that gravity is caused by the flat Earth accelerating upwards; if the Earth was stationary, as the flat Earth in your first illustration is, you no longer have any explanation for gravity.

Though the second one is a lot more similar to the standard FE model, it doesn't explain how the "windows and doors to heaven" work, how the oceans exist beneath the Earth (The laws of thermodynamics prohibit liquid water existing at such temperatures and pressure), how Sheol can exist as a planet-sized cavern (Again, pressure makes this physically impossible), and none of it actually matters if you can't produce any evidence for either of the models. The Bible is not evidence, just like Buddhist and Hindu and Ancient Greek texts can not be used as evidence.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
1- Why the oceans is blue? Science: It is not blue, it is a Reflection!

2- Why the sky is blue? Science: It is not blue, just a Reflectin!

3- So; why this book is blue? Science: "Because the colour of your book is blue, reflecting blue and sucks other colours."

So what is the difference 1 and 2 or 3 ?  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

CaptainMagpie

• Aristibird of Knowledge

3- So; why this book is blue? Science: "Because the colour of your book is blue, reflecting blue and sucks other colours."

So refracting light cannot generate colors huh? I guess you have never seen a prism before.
fuck off penguin.  I'll take my ban to tell you to go fuck your self.  Ban please.   I am waiting.

Round and Proud

What is God's Name are you talking about? Reflection has NOTHING to do with the color of the ocean or the sky.

Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

Round and Proud

So refracting light cannot generate colors huh? I guess you have never seen a prism before.

He is confusing refraction with reflection. Well... he is confusing a lot things that don't mean what he thinks they do.

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
For those who can watch this video show why the Bible doesn't say the earth is flat.

Also the expression in job is the sky is LIKE the ocean. Not that it is.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

?

tappet

For those who can watch this video show why the Bible doesn't say the earth is flat.

And where are all the bible verses that say it is a ball?
And when I fly through a cloud at 850kph do I have to take into consideration millions of tonnes of water waiting to drop.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 03:03:43 PM by tappet »

CaptainMagpie

• Aristibird of Knowledge

The point was that it doesn't really say what the shape is at all.
fuck off penguin.  I'll take my ban to tell you to go fuck your self.  Ban please.   I am waiting.

?

tappet

The point was that it doesn't really say what the shape is at all.
I have been trying to tell Luke this for a while now.

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not

And when I fly through a cloud at 850kph do I have to take into consideration millions of tonnes of water waiting to drop.

I didnt say that the Bible said the earth is round however Isaiah says the earth is a circle and the best form of a circle is a sphere.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

He is confusing refraction with reflection. Well... he is confusing a lot things that don't mean what he thinks they do.

This way of speaking proves you idiot trolls on the same office.

What is God's Name are you talking about? Reflection has NOTHING to do with the color of the ocean or the sky.

God who will kill you and will take you to hell.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
It is estimated that the total vocabulary of Moses and his people were around 1k words.

Who told you such a crap?

I am a linguist, and if I know about anything in this world, then about the history of language.

Look, the Australian Aboriginals were a stone age people, when the Europeans arrived,but the vocabulary of an average tribesman was about as voluminous as the vocabulary of an average Englishman of the same time.

Sumerian is a language that was spoken 1000 years before the assumed lifetime of Moses. Care to look into a Sumerian dictionary and count the words. And we certainly know only a fracture of the words that were in use by them.

So in case Moses was a real person at all, you can assume, that he knew as many words as you. Surely, he had no word for laptop or spacecraft, but he probably knew the name for every kind of plant that grew along the Nile.

Did you know that Bronze Age people did create fascinating poetry? What kind of poems can you write with a vocabulary of 1000 words?

Round and Proud

First, lets get some things straight here about attacking another's relationship with God.

John 3:16 applies.

You have not one clue about my relationship with God and Jesus. Further God, Jesus and I don't care what YOU think about OUR relationship.

Matthew 7:1“Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. 2For you will be treated as you treat others.a The standard you use in judging is the standard by which you will be judged.

Now about your "science"

You used the word REFLECTION.

reflection
[ri-flek-shuh n]
Spell  Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com

noun
1. the act of reflecting, as in casting back a light or heat, mirroring, or giving back or showing an image; the state of being reflected in this way.
2. an image; representation; counterpart.
3. a fixing of the thoughts on something; careful consideration.
4. a thought occurring in consideration or meditation.
5. an unfavorable remark or observation.
6. the casting of some imputation or reproach.
7.Physics, Optics.
the return of light, heat, sound, etc., after striking a surface.
something so reflected, as heat or especially light.

And I used the word REFRACTION

refraction
[ri-frak-shuh n]
Spell  Syllables
Word Origin
noun
1. Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
2. Ophthalmology.
the ability of the eye to refract light that enters it so as to form an image on the retina.
the determining of the refractive condition of the eye.
3. Astronomy.
Also called astronomical refraction. the amount, in angular measure, by which the altitude of a celestial body is increased by the refraction of its light in the earth's atmosphere, being zero at the zenith and a maximum at the horizon.
the observed altered location, as seen from the earth, of another planet or the like due to diffraction by the atmosphere.

The difference between religion and science, is that religion says WHO and science attempts to answer HOW. They are as different as night and day, and do NOT contradict each other on any level.

Now the question is are you as wise as you think you are, will you heed the Word of God, or continue making judgements about the heart and souls of God's children? NEWS FLASH YOU are NOT God and are therefore unqualified judge ANYONE

Round and Proud

It is estimated that the total vocabulary of Moses and his people were around 1k words.

I am a linguist, and if I know about anything in this world, then about the history of language.

Look, the Australian Aboriginals were a stone age people, when the Europeans arrived,but the vocabulary of an average tribesman was about as voluminous as the vocabulary of an average Englishman of the same time.

Sumerian is a language that was spoken 1000 years before the assumed lifetime of Moses. Care to look into a Sumerian dictionary and count the words. And we certainly know only a fracture of the words that were in use by them.

So in case Moses was a real person at all, you can assume, that he knew as many words as you. Surely, he had no word for laptop or spacecraft, but he probably knew the name for every kind of plant that grew along the Nile.

Did you know that Bronze Age people did create fascinating poetry? What kind of poems can you write with a vocabulary of 1000 words?

In doing some research on the Bible and the shape of the earth, it is a number I have read several times in explaining the reason some concepts do not translate well.

Languages do not translate well into other languages. I speak 2 dialects of Thai and 2 of Lao. I cannot count the times I have had to explain the Catch 22 of why a Thai will do or not do something "In order to explain the concept, I'd have to tell you in Thai, and if you understood Thai, you would not be asking the question."

While the 1k words may or may not be correct, I do take note, that in all the examples you used to make your point, Hebrew was NOT one of the examples, let alone Ancient Hebrew.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale

I didnt say that the Bible said the earth is round however Isaiah says the earth is a circle and the best form of a circle is a sphere.

The ancient Hebrews had a word for cercle and they had a word for sphere. When they desribed the shape of earth they always used their word for circle, never the word for sphere.

Satan loves vou.

Round and Proud

The ancient Hebrews had a word for cercle and they had a word for sphere. When they desribed the shape of earth they always used their word for circle, never the word for sphere.

Satan loves vou.

You too should read and take to heart Matt 7:1

Your last line serves no one but Satan.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale

In doing some research on the Bible and the shape of the earth, it is a number I have read several times in explaining the reason some concepts do not translate well.

Languages do not translate well into other languages. I speak 2 dialects of Thai and 2 of Lao. I cannot count the times I have had to explain the Catch 22 of why a Thai will do or not do something "In order to explain the concept, I'd have to tell you in Thai, and if you understood Thai, you would not be asking the question."

While the 1k words may or may not be correct, I do take note, that in all the examples you used to make your point, Hebrew was NOT one of the examples, let alone Ancient Hebrew.

Well then, count the words in a dictionary of Biblical Hebrew. And again, we know only a part of the vocabulary they actually used.

The rest of your post is irrelevant to my point. But I appreciate that you speak Thai. I tried to learn this language and failed. I just can't memorize distinct tones.

Round and Proud

Well then, count the words in a dictionary of Biblical Hebrew. And again, we know only a part of the vocabulary they actually used.

The rest of your post is irrelevant to my point. But I appreciate that you speak Thai. I tried to learn this language and failed. I just can't memorize distinct tones.

Tonal languages are NOT fun.

I am not going to count words. The point is that we are discussing modern science. Any ANY attempt to fit that into a book written 4k years ago is impossible

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale

Yes, for me Satan is the good guy.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

First, lets get some things straight here about attacking another's relationship with God.

You have not one clue about my relationship with God and Jesus. Further God, Jesus and I don't care what YOU think about OUR relationship.

Matthew 7:1“Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. 2For you will be treated as you treat others.a The standard you use in judging is the standard by which you will be judged.

Now about your "science"

reflection
[ri-flek-shuh n]
Spell  Syllables

noun
1. the act of reflecting, as in casting back a light or heat, mirroring, or giving back or showing an image; the state of being reflected in this way.
7.Physics, Optics.

refraction
[ri-frak-shuh n]
Spell  Syllables
Word Origin
noun
1. Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
2. Ophthalmology.
the ability of the eye to refract light that enters it so as to form an image on the retina.
3. Astronomy.
Also called astronomical refraction. the amount, in angular measure, by which the altitude of a celestial body is increased by the refraction of its light in the earth's atmosphere, being zero at the zenith and a maximum at the horizon.
the observed altered location, as seen from the earth, of another planet or the like due to diffraction by the atmosphere.

The difference between religion and science, is that religion says WHO and science attempts to answer HOW. They are as different as night and day, and do NOT contradict each other on any level.

Now the question is are you as wise as you think you are, will you heed the Word of God, or continue making judgements about the heart and souls of God's children? NEWS FLASH YOU are NOT God and are therefore unqualified judge ANYONE

I misunderstood what you said first. still I do not need to be defended for anything. I don't need your explanation what i said.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Round and Proud

Well color me shocked. NOT!

If this is a joke, you risk far too much

Round and Proud

Now about your "science"

reflection
[ri-flek-shuh n]
Spell  Syllables

noun
7.Physics, Optics.

refraction
[ri-frak-shuh n]
Spell  Syllables
Word Origin
noun
2. Ophthalmology.
3. Astronomy.

I misunderstood what you said first. still I do not need to be defended for anything. I don't need your explanation what i said.

As a Christian, I would ask you; how telling me that God will kill me and bring me to hell is something a Christian would say to others?

1 Corinthians 13
1If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn’t love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing. 3If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it; but if I didn’t love others, I would have gained nothing.

Proverbs 16
2People may be pure in their own eyes,
but the LORD examines their motives.

5The LORD detests the proud;
they will surely be punished.

18Pride goes before destruction,
and haughtiness before a fall.

You can abide the Word or not. Remember God judges NOT YOU. However He WILL hold you to standards you hold to others.

One more thing before I go for now, you will be held for those that saw your judgement and because of it turned from God.

I pray for your soul and I pray you seek and find wisdom and love as Christ did and does.

My God Bless you and your family.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale

Well color me shocked. NOT!

If this is a joke, you risk far too much

I get it now!

Certainly you read, that Biblical Hebrew had only about 1000 ROOTS, and confused it with 1000 WORDS. The small number of basic word roots is a distinct feature of all Semitic languages, ancient and modern. But any root can form dozens of words by a very complex system of grammatical derivation.

Earnestly, a culture with a language of only 1000 words would not be human. It would be a society of blockheads, incapable of uttering complex thoughts.

I regard the God of the Bible as one of the most unpleasant characters of fiction. If you could convince me of his existence, the logical conclusion for me would be to worship Satan. Satan, as the fallen angel, would then be nothing else than a rebel against an unjust authority.

I estimate the risk I take as very close to 0.

You are a goddamn missionary, aren't you?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Now about your "science"

reflection
[ri-flek-shuh n]
Spell  Syllables

noun
7.Physics, Optics.

refraction
[ri-frak-shuh n]
Spell  Syllables
Word Origin
noun
2. Ophthalmology.
3. Astronomy.

As a Christian, I would ask you; how telling me that God will kill me and bring me to hell is something a Christian would say to others?

1 Corinthians 13
1If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn’t love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing. 3If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it; but if I didn’t love others, I would have gained nothing.

Proverbs 16
2People may be pure in their own eyes,
but the LORD examines their motives.

5The LORD detests the proud;
they will surely be punished.

18Pride goes before destruction,
and haughtiness before a fall.

You can abide the Word or not. Remember God judges NOT YOU. However He WILL hold you to standards you hold to others.

One more thing before I go for now, you will be held for those that saw your judgement and because of it turned from God.

I pray for your soul and I pray you seek and find wisdom and love as Christ did and does.

1st question: God don't let you hell as a christian if you a "good boy". God let you take to hell when you are a "bad boy" if you a muslim, christian or jewish. I'm sorry for that, My first impression about you as a non believers like most of others here. This caused by carelessness and haven't good English to sometimes i don't understand what you mean. Anyway.

As a muslim we are thinking about christians usually good man.

Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans  those  who believed in God and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve. (quran 2:62)

I'm believing quran, bible and the torah. Every kind of enemy attacking me. So i need more pray then you.  :D Thank you.

I hope Allah makes you a good man and saves your family.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

As i said before that i have not enough english so sometimes don't understand or I understand sometimes later.

Anyway.

I don't need to seek and find  "love as christ" because i currently have it. You don't know what these eyes saw.  If you be a good guy, i'll tell you some of them at a next day. Praf for this, this is more important then you say but you can't understand what may i talking about. ???  ;)

Yes i'm confusing reflaction or reflection. This is not my profession and translation cities have some mistakes. but who wants to understand what I mean he can understand.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Round and Proud

As i said before that i have not enough english so sometimes don't understand or I understand sometimes later.

Anyway.

I don't need to seek and find  "love as christ" because i currently have it. You don't know what these eyes saw.  If you be a good guy, i'll tell you some of them at a next day. Praf for this, this is more important then you say but you can't understand what may i talking about. ???  ;)

Yes i'm confusing reflaction or reflection. This is not my profession and translation cities have some mistakes. but who wants to understand what I mean he can understand.

The quran is NOT the Word of God, the Father of Christ.  John 14:6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

The quran is the work of Satan.

And this is my last post on this thread about religion. RE and FE has NOTHING to do with religion and those boards should avoid the subject.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Anyway.

The quran is NOT the Word of God, the Father of Christ.  John 14:6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

And this is my last post on this thread about religion. RE and FE has NOTHING to do with religion and those boards should avoid the subject.

You started about the religion. Before you, nobody talked about God on this matter. I think you are just trying to provocation inside believers.

You believe or not, it is your problem. "John 14:6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me". It doesn't deny quran. You don't know what you wrote. Then you're angry when i say you God let you to the hell, because you are proving you a bad guy.

I'm believing bible, torah and quran but i'm not a mason because of they are serving the ziyonism. I'm only serving to God. If you accept or not. I do not make a distinction between the books. No body attributed to a book that God don't wanted. John 14:6 talking about this but you ingorant don't understand.

When i'm talking about a matter abot religion, i can talk to defend these tree books. I own the information about all three of them. many or less. I judge a lot of issues that you see the contradiction . I know that there are many issues they are to support other but you see the opposite .

So this is illumination you have'nt but i got.

So when i say you you'll go to hell i say it depends on tree books. Accept or not, it is your problem.

as a result This matter we'll not to try which book is true and which book is wrong. We'll try what bible and quran saying about the sky. If you want to tell something about this matter go ahead I'm listening to you. If you want to discuss another issue I have in it too . but it does not belong here .

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Round and Proud

Anyway.

You started about the religion. Before you, nobody talked about God on this matter. I think you are just trying to provocation inside believers.

You believe or not, it is your problem. "John 14:6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me". It doesn't deny quran. You don't know what you wrote. Then you're angry when i say you God let you to the hell, because you are proving you a bad guy.

I'm believing bible, torah and quran but i'm not a mason because of they are serving the ziyonism. I'm only serving to God. If you accept or not. I do not make a distinction between the books. No body attributed to a book that God don't wanted. John 14:6 talking about this but you ingorant don't understand.

When i'm talking about a matter abot religion, i can talk to defend these tree books. I own the information about all three of them. many or less. I judge a lot of issues that you see the contradiction . I know that there are many issues they are to support other but you see the opposite .

So this is illumination you have'nt but i got.

So when i say you you'll go to hell i say it depends on tree books. Accept or not, it is your problem.

as a result This matter we'll not to try which book is true and which book is wrong. We'll try what bible and quran saying about the sky. If you want to tell something about this matter go ahead I'm listening to you. If you want to discuss another issue I have in it too . but it does not belong here .

Hello mister and miss satanists and the others.

You seem to like to start your posts by addressing everyone that disagrees with you as Satanists.

You believe or not, it is your problem. "John 14:6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me". It doesn't deny quran.

You cannot do math, you have no concept of science, and you seem to believe that the quran was written before the time of Jesus and not as history of Islam shows, some SIX HUNDRED YEARS LATER.

You waste no time in insulting people and bragging about how smart and enlightened you are. Your mind and heart are closed to the truth.

You sir, are a bold faced liar, and are Rabid Bat Shit Crazy. I am done with you.