what if...?

• 9 Replies
what if...?
« on: April 18, 2016, 03:31:25 PM »
What if there is no "edge"? Just because the land we know of is surrounded by a ring of ice doesn't mean beyond that there couldn't be endless continent's and oceans going on infinitely...

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
Re: what if...?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 03:48:11 PM »
What if there is no "edge"? Just because the land we know of is surrounded by a ring of ice doesn't mean beyond that there couldn't be endless continent's and oceans going on infinitely...
Interesting thought.  Let me just go check out some imagery from some polar satellites, and---
Huh.  It looks like Antarctica is just a very cold continent. 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 03:54:54 PM »
Interesting thought.  Let me just go check out some imagery from some polar satellites, and---
You go ahead and keep looking at the images they feed you...good Goy

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 04:17:28 PM »
Nobody "feeds" me anything.  You call yourself "freethinker," but the fact that you believe the shit on here instead of looking for yourself suggests otherwise.  I know for a fact that satellites are crossing the poles all the time.  Do you seriously think there could be a cannon set up at the edge to constantly fire new polar satellites and replace the ones that fly off the edge? 
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 05:43:18 PM »
Nobody "feeds" me anything.  You call yourself "freethinker," but the fact that you believe the shit on here instead of looking for yourself suggests otherwise.  I know for a fact that satellites are crossing the poles all the time.  Do you seriously think there could be a cannon set up at the edge to constantly fire new polar satellites and replace the ones that fly off the edge?
No, I never heard anything about cannons. I apologize for being a bit judgemental. I have been doing my own research and I gave good rain to believe the earth could be flat according to what I know and what I've seen with my own eyes. Yes, we see lights in the nights sky that seem to be satellites, but since I have never actually seen one, nor have I seen one being launched and had the ability to discern for myself that the images coming from it were not designed by a computer program using cgi, I refuse to accept that they are what they say they are. This really comes down to whether or not you believe in "them" and the agenda or not.

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 06:17:53 PM »
No, I never heard anything about cannons. I apologize for being a bit judgemental. I have been doing my own research and I gave good rain to believe the earth could be flat according to what I know and what I've seen with my own eyes.

What is it you have seen with your own eyes that brings you to this conclusion?

What research have done? Can you share some of your data sources and analysis?

Yes, we see lights in the nights sky that seem to be satellites, but since I have never actually seen one, nor have I seen one being launched and had the ability to discern for myself that the images coming from it were not designed by a computer program using cgi, I refuse to accept that they are what they say they are. This really comes down to whether or not you believe in "them" and the agenda or not.

Did you know that the appearance and path of these "lights in the [night] sky" are very predictable from any random location? Do you have any explanation for this? If you could see a satellite that you could recognize as more than "a light in the night sky" through a telescope based on its predicted track from some random location, would that make a difference to you?

How does this square with your research to date?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 06:48:09 PM »
No, I never heard anything about cannons. I apologize for being a bit judgemental. I have been doing my own research and I gave good rain to believe the earth could be flat according to what I know and what I've seen with my own eyes. Yes, we see lights in the nights sky that seem to be satellites, but since I have never actually seen one, nor have I seen one being launched and had the ability to discern for myself that the images coming from it were not designed by a computer program using cgi, I refuse to accept that they are what they say they are. This really comes down to whether or not you believe in "them" and the agenda or not.
Well, I was present for the launch of STS-125, so I can personally attest to the reality of rocket launches.  Speaking of STS-125, that was one of the very few times that two shuttles were on the launch pads at once, the reason being that, since the shuttle was visiting Hubble instead of the ISS, the crew had nowhere to go if unreasonable damage was found on the heat shield. 
Now, for a space agency that supposedly never sends anything real to space, that's a lot of care and concern shown for the crew's safety.  They've learned a lot since the Challenger and Columbia disasters. 
Speaking of the Columbia disaster, how could the crew have been killed in a fiery meteor visible from earth as they returned home from space, if they never went to space in the first place?  How could people die in a space program that never gets off the ground?  I've heard "theories" in the past that the Apollo 1 tragedy was part of a coup to eliminate disgruntled crew members who were becoming a threat.  Let's take a moment to consider how preposterous that would be.  Each of the accidents have caused NASA years worth of investigation, auditing, and reparation, and significantly damaged their public image.  Why would they intentionally do such a thing, when there are much more subtle ways of eliminating threats?  No, the only reasonable explanation is that they died in a legitimate accident. 

I could go on, but are you starting to see that NASA really is doing what it says it is?  Its agenda is exploration, discovery, and safety, and it has neither the means nor the motive to focus on anything more nefarious than that. 
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2016, 11:59:31 PM »
Thank you. That does give me a lot to consider...
I'm not saying that the RET is false. I'm not saying that the FET is true.
But I do believe that they do go to great lengths to preserve the illusion, no matter the cost. We've seen this with the World Wars, the stolen election in 2000 and of course, 9/11. Many innocent people have been killed to serve the agenda...
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 12:08:42 AM by freethinker »

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2016, 12:25:28 AM »
But I do believe that they do go to great lengths to preserve the illusion, no matter the cost. We've seen this with the World Wars, the stolen election in 2000 and of course, 9/11. Many innocent people have been killed to serve the agenda...
In fact, I'm even starting to really think that this whole flat earth debate is just another tactic designed by them to create even more division among us and to distract us from focusing on what's REALLY going on!
Truth is, why does it matter if the the World is flat or not??? Even if we could prove it is flat and that we have been duped by the Illuminati, what are we going to do about it? There can be no revolution without unification.

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2016, 02:02:05 AM »
In fact, I'm even starting to really think that this whole flat earth debate is just another tactic designed by them to create even more division among us and to distract us from focusing on what's REALLY going on!
Truth is, why does it matter if the the World is flat or not??? Even if we could prove it is flat and that we have been duped by the Illuminati, what are we going to do about it? There can be no revolution without unification.
So, you're saying that the world wars were a part of "the agenda" to keep the people subservient, and likewise with the 9/11 attacks?  You should start being more careful with talk like that.  Not because you need to worry about thought police, but because a lot of good people died then. 

Being free-thinking doesn't mean automatically distrusting anything you're told; it means treating each piece of information with the diligence it deserves.  So if a bunch of people die in a bombing, you should do your research and weigh all sides before reaching a conclusion.  On the other hand, when NASA launches a satellite, you should know that you can track it and verify that it's going where they say.  And you can be sure that other people will be doing the same thing every step of the way, and nobody is stopping you or anyone else.  Therefore, there is no reason to doubt the existence or motives of the satellite, or of NASA itself, since it has a system of accountability that extends to us civilians. 
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate