prove that islam is not a religion about peace

• 17 Replies
prove that islam is not a religion about peace
« on: April 15, 2016, 11:55:21 PM »
post evidence that Islam is all about hatred and nothing like peace.

Re: prove that islam is not a religion about peace
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 12:06:32 AM »

The title of your topic asks to prove a negative
Then your actual text opens up with an extreme strawman. Basically no-one claims that islam is "all about hatred".

I have no background in the field, but I would like to register the opinion that there is no singular "Islam". Just as there is no singular "Christianity". There is a bunch of different religions based on the same core ideas but with widely different interpretations. The Islam of ISIS (Daesh, if you prefer) is certainly a violent and hateful one, and does draw upon textual references of hatred and violence. Other forms of Islam do not draw upon these same textual references, or interpret them differently, and as a result are peaceful and tolerant. Just like some versions of Christianity use textual references from the bible to support intolerance and hatred, while others don't. Russian orthodox Christianity, American evangelist movements, the catholicism of Pope Francis, mainstream european protestants. Those are all very different, even if they rely on the same book. Why should Islam be any different?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 08:56:04 AM »
Is isis an islamic or Judaist organisation? (with 10 non deniable proof) http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=66316.0

ISLAM AND JUDAISM'S APPROACH TO SOME ISSUES:

1- TO START A WAR:

A) islam:

Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors. quran (2/190)

As we see that in Islam, the prerequisite for attack the enemy, first the enemy  must attack.

B) Judaism:

7:2  And Joshua sent men from Jericho to Ai, which is beside Bethaven, on the east of Bethel, and spake unto them, saying, Go up and view the country. And the men went up and viewed Ai.
7:3  And they returned to Joshua, and said unto him, Let not all the people go up; but let about two or three thousand men go up and smite Ai; and make not all the people to labor thither; for they are but few.

There is no reason for attack any town on judaism. It is enought to they don't resist the Judaist army!

This matte isis acting %100  as a judaist, %0 as an islamic.

2- CUT THE PEOPLE

A) islam

Now when ye meet in battle those who disbelieve, then it is smiting of the necks until, when ye have routed them, then making fast of bonds; and afterward either grace or ransom till the war lay down its burdens. That (is the ordinance). And if Allah willed He could have punished them (without you) but (thus it is ordained) that He may try some of you by means of others. And those who are slain in the way of Allah, He rendereth not their actions vain. (47: 4)

It means that on the war you can cut the heads of the enemies. After that, when you captured the enemy, you can free them with free or getting a ransom. But you can't cut the human after the battle.

B) Judaism:

(9:5)  And he went unto his father's house at Ophrah, and slew his brethren the sons of Jerubbaal, being threescore and ten persons, upon one stone: notwithstanding yet Jotham the youngest son of Jerubbaal was left; for he hid himself.

As we see that you can cut the enemies after the war.

This matter, isis aqidah is overlap with judaism and There is nothing in common with Islam.

----------------

Islam is the one of the most peacefull religion on the earth. They are not muslim who describe themselves muslims. Terrorists are Jewishes like you. Islam never accepts terrorism. There is concepts are known as "absolute obedience" and "ash" in islam. If there isn't, we  should to cut the dictator Erdoghan's head and hover on a pole. But we don't because our religon commands us to obey him if he is a damn dictator or not.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2016, 03:34:06 PM »
The difference being that the Hebrew Bible was written in the Bronze Age, when it was kill or be killed. No Jew follows those quotes today. Muslims, however, WILL follow Sahi al Bukhari & Sahi Muslim when they say, "and the tree shall say, 'O Muslim! There is a Jew behind me. Come kill him. And the rock shall say..." These commands are placed in future tense. Because we will refuse to accept Mohammed's false faith, just like the 2 Jewish tribes of Arabia did. For which the males were butchered & the females taken as sexslaves. Oh, & Mohammed, who had previously required his people to fast on Yom Kippur & pray toward Jerusalem, after that invented Ramadan & praying toward Mecca. REALLY peaceful! Bloody terrorists from the beginning if you ask any normal person. & not very original.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 03:42:04 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2016, 08:29:50 PM »
Lets talk about "the Religion of Peace" in the Gaza Strip, where the terrorist organisation Hamas rules. Their charter SPECIFICALLY calls for the destruction of the State of Israel & the murder of EVERY SINGLE Jew in the world. When Sharon removed EVERY SINGLE Jew from Gaza in '05, they left behind an infrastructure capable of employing thousands of "Palestinians". The Arabs instead dismantled it to make weapons. Hamas was voted into office. Israel was attacked w/o provocation. Weapons were illegally imported from Egypt, to the point that BOTH Israel & Egypt now impose a blockade on Gaza, although the Left Wing, pro-Hussein Obama media only talks about those "evil Israeli Jews", ignoring the fact that Egypt's blockade is just as harsh. & I haven't even STARTED to talk about what Hamas does to people in Gaza (other Arabs) it doesn't like, such as wide-spread torture, throwing them off buildings to their deaths, neat things like that. Shall I continue? I can give you more gory details about the doings of "the
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 08:36:06 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2016, 08:31:46 PM »
Religion of Peace" if you would like. Would you like more?

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2016, 08:44:21 PM »
You messed w/ the wrong Jew, Shit-for-Brains. I studied "the Religion of Peace" for 2 yrs, read Qur'an 3 times and Sahi al Bukhari Summarised. I attended Mosques. I wanted to know what you people think. You might be able to fuck w/ these people's heads. But I shall chew you up & spit you out like old gum. Bring it on, Shit-for-Brains.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2016, 10:33:22 PM »
Please be civil in the upper fora. 

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2016, 08:38:43 AM »
O, right! I forgot! Heaven forbid we should offend those who kill our people & break our things, & then say WE are doing it! No, in comes our anti-Jewish Mod on his white horse to save Muslims from their own lies & filth! Isn't it just grand?  Well, I tell you what: I shall tone down the 4 letter Anglo-Saxon words. But I shall NEVER stop showing the world the truth about Islam. I was willing to leave things alone until the OP started bashing Jews. Now, he is dogmeat. & I shall enjoy making him such. In fact, I shall make him lie down w/ pigs & filth. I think he should be forced to eat bacon w/ every meal. There are plenty of hog farmers in my State that would LOVE for him to be in their pigstye.

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2016, 08:46:06 AM »
O, right! I forgot! Heaven forbid we should offend those who kill our people & break our things, & then say WE are doing it! No, in comes our anti-Jewish Mod on his white horse to save Muslims from their own lies & filth! Isn't it just grand?  Well, I tell you what: I shall tone down the 4 letter Anglo-Saxon words. But I shall NEVER stop showing the world the truth about Islam. I was willing to leave things alone until the OP started bashing Jews. Now, he is dogmeat. & I shall enjoy making him such. In fact, I shall make him lie down w/ pigs & filth. I think he should be forced to eat bacon w/ every meal. There are plenty of hog farmers in my State that would LOVE for him to be in their pigstye.

The one who was "bashing jews" was Intikam. Just look at his other posts and decide if it's really worthwile to get worked up over.

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2016, 09:17:25 AM »
Yes. I am aware it was he. I haven't looked @ his other posts. How far gone is he? Or should I ask?

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2016, 09:30:46 AM »
Yes. I am aware it was he. I haven't looked @ his other posts. How far gone is he? Or should I ask?

Well, you certainly shouldn't read any of them, if you value your sanity.
Just as a warning, here is one of his thread titles:
Is Qantas(SATANQ) a fake airline just fooling the world?(undeniable proofs)

And yes, he appears to be serious about that.

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2016, 10:16:53 AM »
Wow. Just..., wow.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2016, 10:53:26 AM »
Yaakov, for once I am on your side. I remember you getting bammed for racism a long time ago, if you can't do it then this other guy shouldn't be able to do it either.

Where the fuck did all these religious nutters come from, anyway?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2016, 12:41:23 PM »
SPACE GIRL, thank you.

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2016, 06:23:39 PM »

You should shoulder a burden of proof and show it's about peace or not about violence. Those are claims which have to be backed with evidence. Real evidence, not scripture and saying "this is true because it is written in the scripture because the scripture is always true" if you please.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2016, 12:28:47 AM »
Religion is not a football team lets you to go heaven >> http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=66542.0

Attack me who one of you want to go to the hell first.  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1