ERIC DUBAY SAYS.......

• 59 Replies

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
Re: ERIC DUBAY SAYS.......
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2016, 10:59:17 AM »
OSG, leave.

"If you took valid pictures and documented your process, posted your data and everything checks out I would have a hard time denying it. If the experiment looked promising, with no signs of data tampering, I would have to conclude that your theories would have some merit."
No weasel-words. Yes or no, would you accept DET is the experiment succeeded?
And if so, give your criteria for it to be above board.

"However, you would need to explain how aerthic whirlpools are horizontal phenomena. Every whirlpool I have ever seen was funnel-shaped. The only exception I can think of would be a hurricane, but a hurricane sits atop the ocean preventing the system from going down further."
Every whirlpool you've also seen was made out of water, focus on the model not the word. Also, hurricane-wise, why would you expect it to go down rather than up? You're applying gravity.

"I keep telling you, Occam's razor is a only a guide, not a rule.  "
Would you believe in a model that relied on more unjustified assumptions just because it was arrived it before a model which explains the same number of things? No evasion, just a yes or no.

"Who says that you need to reveal that it's a flat earth experiment?  You tell them that you're testing for aether, or some of the alleged properties of aether.  No one needs to know that you think that the earth looks like an egg muffin sandwich."
The proposal would not make any sense without that. Seriously, think.

"If you want your assertions to be accepted you're first going to have to get an education in the maths and sciences of the prevailing theory at least up to the degree level and then present your scientific papers, experiments, and evidence for peer review in the appropriate journals, no one is saying your propositions are categorically wrong, but neither are you saying anything in the acceptable framework of the sciences."
Pay. Attention.
http://fet.wikia.com
dualearththeory.proboards.com/
On the sister site if you want to talk.

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2016, 11:15:44 AM »
Could you actually provide an unjustified assumption that is required for a round earth....?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 11:37:36 AM by Mainframes »
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2016, 11:20:57 AM »
Read the model rather than demanding I repeat myself. Evidence section.
Why is it so much to ask for round earthers to actually educate themselves on what they want to talk about?

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2016, 11:26:21 AM »

"If you took valid pictures and documented your process, posted your data and everything checks out I would have a hard time denying it. If the experiment looked promising, with no signs of data tampering, I would have to conclude that your theories would have some merit."
No weasel-words. Yes or no, would you accept DET is the experiment succeeded?
And if so, give your criteria for it to be above board.

Not trying to use weasel words. I admit even if you conducted a valid experiment proving your claims, I would still he apprehensive about accepting all of your claims.

Think about it. Even if you found proof of the "jumps" in gravitational energy, could they not be caused by something else? This would not be conclusive proof of the existence of aether.

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2016, 12:41:09 PM »
OSG, leave.
Why? I want to make sure anybody who comes here doesn't leave with the wrong idea about the world. I am fine with you believing whatever makes you feel good, but I have problems when you try to get others to believe something that has been proven to be wrong (or is so much more complicated that it would be silly to believe it instead of a globe)
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2016, 05:59:59 PM »
OSG, leave.
Why? I want to make sure anybody who comes here doesn't leave with the wrong idea about the world. I am fine with you believing whatever makes you feel good, but I have problems when you try to get others to believe something that has been proven to be wrong (or is so much more complicated that it would be silly to believe it instead of a globe)

Oh, so you are a white knight here to stop information that you do not like from spreading to the masses.  Historically, has this not happened before? 

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2016, 06:05:59 PM »
OSG, leave.

Oh, so you are a white knight here to stop information that you do not like from spreading to the masses.  Historically, has this not happened before?
change the bolded part to "is incorrect" and you summed it up perfectly.
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2016, 06:11:34 PM »
Pay. Attention.

Awesome, now present your credentials and provide links to the scientific journals you've submitted your work to. Any hypothesis you've presented here in this or other non academic fora are irrelevant.
Turkish joke. A prisoner goes to the jail's library to borrow a book. The librarian says: "We don't have this book, but we have its author"

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2016, 09:31:59 AM »
OSG, you have been caught out on numerous lies, I am no longer wasting time with you. Once again, leave. Do i need to remind anyone how you decided to ask a question that you had already conceded was answered, and that you admitted would make a waste of time to talk to if you ever asked it again?

"Think about it. Even if you found proof of the "jumps" in gravitational energy, could they not be caused by something else? This would not be conclusive proof of the existence of aether."
It would be a prediction made and verified.
Conclusive proof doesn't exist. There is no reason for you to selectively apply that criteria to my model, and not your own.

"Awesome, now present your credentials and provide links to the scientific journals you've submitted your work to. "
Once again, pay attention, read the thread, actually think about the discussion, rather than thinking you're magically exempt to all basic rules of logic rather than repeating the same point already shown to be nonsensical. Better yet, think for yourself.

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2016, 11:08:39 AM »
Does aether cause the moons of Jupiter to move as well?

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2016, 01:14:50 PM »
To my knowledge they have not been seen from Earth, so I'm ambivalent about whether they exist, let alone what causes them. Theoretically, though, yes.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2016, 01:52:31 PM »
Holy crap!!!! That is awesome!!! The most amazing thing I have read.

I want to be a medical doctor...though I didn't realize this till later in life until after I got my PhD in mechanical engineering. Haven't had the nuts to spend the money and time towards going back for a medical program at this point in my life....NOW I KNOW IT DOESN'T MATTER!!

I am going to be an M.D. anyways!! When asked.....

Sir may I see your credentials

I will respond with

Once again, pay attention,  actually think about the discussion, rather than thinking you're magically exempt to all basic rules of logic rather than repeating the same point already shown to be nonsensical. Better yet, think for yourself.

One of the most winning retorts I have read ha ha
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2016, 01:54:53 PM »
Yet another round earther incapable of honesty or engaging with a discussion. Who's surprised, at this point? You'd expect much better than rote mocking from someone who claims to have a PhD and be defending a strong point of view.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2016, 02:34:30 PM »
Unlike any flat earther here I have posted up evidence of anything I say about myself. Throughout my time here i have posted up I would think at least 20 personalized pictures maybe more, proving random things I say between shop to credentials to an exact detail scepti asked for one. Yet I was still a shill, even when I sent a picture of diploma I was a shill because I did not want to break anonymity. I won't apologize for that, as it is for safety with some of the people that could be the crazy dangerous here, and not just the fun and cheeky crazy.

Flat earthers yell at me when I have at least given SOME sort of proof of SOMETHING, when they have given zero, yet still talk from their un deserved high horse.

I even offered scepti this
I will tell you what scepti...I will make you a deal, post up a few things you say, just like three things about yourself that you say as proof. Then, if you are willing to talk to me over the phone, so I can see if you are stable (as in not dangerous nut). If all that goes well, I will fly you out here free of charge. Also pay for your lodging, all you will have to cover is incidentals such as food or whatever exploring you want to do while you are here.

I will show you around the shops and we can do any experiments you want to do with any equipment I have. This includes the vacuum, some of the heat shielding I still have, some rocket components, well there is a bunch of random shit I can get into detail about later that you might like.

You film everything , only thing I ask is I want a copy of all data you film, or we can send it to multiple file sources during filming. I just want to make sure there are no dishonest edits.

Although I could not dedicate a huge amount of time to this, I could dedicate an entire day,maybe even two. Which would be plenty if all experiments are planned /designed ahead of time.

So.....

Also if in the real world, if you work in the mechanical engineering field, fluid dynamics, accounting, I.t., fabrication, design, electrical, board design and a few others I am brain farting on that would be even better for me. As I could write the whole thing off as consultant fees.

Which he of course completely ignored like the hypocritical wuss he is.

I have tried many times with this place and with people such as yourself.

As for engaging in honest discussion, when I see a flat earther do that, I will follow suit. I have just been called a shill one too many times for even the simplest of questions or comments. When I see a point to take this place seriously I will, until then I won't try anymore.

Though in the beginning I really did try quite thoroughly here, until I realized the reality of the situation..it was quite disappointing actually. Yet here I am, being blamed with all the others for being "mean" "dishonest" and so forth, when it is just diverted hypocritical rhetoric of the opposite party.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2016, 02:44:25 PM »
OSG, you have been caught out on numerous lies, I am no longer wasting time with you. Once again, leave. Do i need to remind anyone how you decided to ask a question that you had already conceded was answered, and that you admitted would make a waste of time to talk to if you ever asked it again?

"Think about it. Even if you found proof of the "jumps" in gravitational energy, could they not be caused by something else? This would not be conclusive proof of the existence of aether."
It would be a prediction made and verified.
Conclusive proof doesn't exist. There is no reason for you to selectively apply that criteria to my model, and not your own.

"Awesome, now present your credentials and provide links to the scientific journals you've submitted your work to. "
Once again, pay attention, read the thread, actually think about the discussion, rather than thinking you're magically exempt to all basic rules of logic rather than repeating the same point already shown to be nonsensical. Better yet, think for yourself.

So basically, any hypothesis you've presented here in this or other non academic fora are irrelevant.
Turkish joke. A prisoner goes to the jail's library to borrow a book. The librarian says: "We don't have this book, but we have its author"

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2016, 03:35:40 PM »
Look at that, one round earther whining about being called a shill, which I have never done, and whinging that I called him out on making a post completely free of any addition, and another repeating the exact same demand and refusing to acknowledge the fact it's ridiculous.
What is wrong with you people?! Why is discussion so hard for you?

Tell you what Mike, if everything posted here is irrelevant, just leave. Apparently you can ignore any and everything said just because it happened to take place on an internet forum, so why do you bother with discussion?
And find me a scientific paper that would read past the title of something about Flat Earth Theory, I'll wait.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2016, 07:17:43 PM »

To my knowledge they have not been seen from Earth, so I'm ambivalent about whether they exist, let alone what causes them. Theoretically, though, yes.

Are saying "To my knowledge they have not been seen from Earth" about "the moons of Jupiter"?
Not seen from earth to your knowledge! Well your knowledge is sorely lacking!
These moons were first seen and noted by Galileo on

Quote from: The Galileo Project, Satellites of Jupiter
Satellites of Jupiter
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Galileo's expectation was that Jupiter, which was then in its retrograde loop, ould have moved from east to west and had left the three little stars behind. Instead, he saw all three stars to the west of Jupiter. It appeared as though Jupiter had not moved to the west but rather to the east. This was an anomaly, and Galileo returned to this formation again and again. Over the next week he found out several things. First, the little stars never left Jupiter; they appeared to be carried along with the planet. Second, as they were carried along, they changed their position with respect to each other and Jupiter. Third, there were not three but four of these little stars. By the 15th of January he had figured it out: these were not fixed stars but rather planetary bodies that revolved around Jupiter. Jupiter had four moons. His book, Sidereus Nuncius, in which his discovery was described, came off the press in Venice in the middle of March 1610 and made Galileo famous.
see more in    The Galileo Project, Satellites of Jupiter

For obvious reasons I can't give you Gailieo's photos, but here is one of the sketches he made.

Galileo's sketch of Jupiters Moons

But here is one taken on a Nikon D7000, handheld!

Gailiean Moons, Paul Knight, Providence RI, Nikon D7000
with 18-200. 0.3 sec f/5.6 ISO 2500

Honestly, you need to learn much more about the earth, its shape and dimensions, as well are a bit about observations about our neighbouring planets
before trying to single-handily develop your own "cosmology".

Please oh please, tell me you were joking when you claimed: "To my knowledge, they have not been seen from Earth"!

« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2016, 11:01:30 PM »
This thread was about YouTube before you derailed it with your harping. STAY ON YOUR OWN THREAD!! You have a DET thread on almost every board, stop derailing every other conversation because I'm tired of hearing about your delusions.

« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2016, 03:49:13 AM »
The major problem with DET is that it is literally nothing more than a couple of childish hand drawings describing an utterly impossible model of the earth and than positing this 'aether' magic thingy that mysteriously covers  all the abject failings of the crayon drawings in the first place. Frankly. it is perhaps the worst example of a garbage model I have ever seen. It is just so, so, so wrong and so obviously so, that it is hard to find a starting place. But if i must...

How can the sun be INSIDE THE EARTH and the stars outside?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2016, 03:55:40 AM »
Who cares what Eric Dubbie says?  He does not even come here. 

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2016, 04:19:07 AM »
I like some of Dubay's work, but there are few other legitimate flatists that he hasn't called controlled opposition.

He has even claimed we are a continuation of the Flat Earth Society run by Leo Ferrari. In actuality, this society follows most closely from Shenton and Johnson. Iris Taylor is currently the president of the Canadian Flat Earth Society which directly follows from Ferrari and his societies views. If he wanted to smear our name in the dirt, the least he could do would be to get his history correct.

Also, some of his political views are a bit... Well. I disagree with them. I do enjoy his work on giants existing and dinosaurs being made in China though...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 04:23:13 AM by John Davis »

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2016, 06:42:25 AM »
"This thread was about YouTube before you derailed it with your harping. STAY ON YOUR OWN THREAD!! You have a DET thread on almost every board, stop derailing every other conversation because I'm tired of hearing about your delusions."
I was not the one that derailed it. I made one clear post solely about Dubay, and round earthers apparently decided they couldn't let me post without dragging the thread to become a DET one. i am accused of that so often but I am never the one that causes it. For that matter, if you would actually read the thread, YOU WERE THE ONE that dragged the topic away from Dubay. That's what I call a blatant lie.

"Are saying "To my knowledge they have not been seen from Earth" about "the moons of Jupiter"?
Not seen from earth to your knowledge! Well your knowledge is sorely lacking!"
Which would be why I specified 'to my knowledge.' I have been more concerned by the mechanisms of how the Earth works, not random trivia like who discovered various moons.

"he major problem with DET is that it is literally nothing more than a couple of childish hand drawings describing an utterly impossible model of the earth and than positing this 'aether' magic thingy that mysteriously covers  all the abject failings of the crayon drawings in the first place."
Actually it's a substantial work of text, beginning with the plain statement that the drawings should not be yanked out of context, they work with the model, and are not standalone. Aether is not magic, it is clearly and well defined, and if you would actually read the model rather than completely ignoring it then you'll find the answers to your questions.

« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2016, 12:48:36 PM »

Are saying "To my knowledge they have not been seen from Earth" about "the moons of Jupiter"?

Satellites of Jupiter
Galileo's expectation was that Jupiter, which was then in its retrograde loop, ould have moved from east to west and had left the three little stars behind. Instead, he saw all three stars to the west of Jupiter. It appeared as though Jupiter had not moved to the west but rather to the east. This was an anomaly, and Galileo returned to this formation again and again. Over the next week he found out several things. First, the little stars never left Jupiter; they appeared to be carried along with the planet. Second, as they were carried along, they changed their position with respect to each other and Jupiter. Third, there were not three but four of these little stars. By the 15th of January he had figured it out: these were not fixed stars but rather planetary bodies that revolved around Jupiter. Jupiter had four moons. His book, Sidereus Nuncius, in which his discovery was described, came off the press in Venice in the middle of March 1610 and made Galileo famous.

For obvious reasons I can't give you Gailieo's photos, but here is one of the sketches he made.

Honestly, you need to learn much more about the earth, its shape and dimensions, as well are a bit about observations about our neighbouring planets

Please oh please, tell me you were joking when you claimed: "To my knowledge, they have not been seen from Earth"!

But you would argue for a spherical Earth, after all you're an ozzy and we all know ozzies don't really exist because if they did they'd have fallen off the Earth by now.

Check and mate.
Flat vs. Round is a distraction aimed at covering the REAL truth.

The donut-shaped Earth is the only way, the light and salvation.

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. [John 8:32]

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2016, 06:39:50 PM »

Satellites of Jupiter

But you would argue for a spherical Earth, after all you're an ozzy and we all know ozzies don't really exist because if they did they'd have fallen off the Earth by now.

Check and mate.

Not yet, we're managing.
So long as we repeat "I believe in Newton" five times a day we manage to stick to the Globe.

But i don't know the connection between that and JRoweSkeptic's silly claim:
but then his connection with reality is somewhat tenuous at best.

Maybe you can enlighten me?

« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2016, 12:15:38 PM »

Satellites of Jupiter

Check and mate.

Not yet, we're managing.
So long as we repeat "I believe in Newton" five times a day we manage to stick to the Globe.

But i don't know the connection between that and JRoweSkeptic's silly claim:
but then his connection with reality is somewhat tenuous at best.

Maybe you can enlighten me?

They only way I could even attempt to understand his logic is to take the whatever magic mushrooms he's been snorting in order to enter the same twisted reality and then come back and report back to you.

Just a sec...

Hey, I'm back, so basically the rationale is - fargle squiggle scoop Bus tampon and if you try and match that up with the inverse bowman trampoline squirrel numcle futumch then you'll come to the same conclusion that planets and their moons are actually Jesuit holograms being projected by the moon which is itself a projection out of David Icke's rear end.

Hope this helps.
Flat vs. Round is a distraction aimed at covering the REAL truth.

The donut-shaped Earth is the only way, the light and salvation.

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. [John 8:32]

SpJunk

« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2016, 08:37:42 PM »
Eric Dubai also says that you CAN (?) see North Star from Southern Hemisphere.
And other crap that people from southern hemisphere disproved.

His only goal is visits and comments, to get more money from advertisers.
He doesn't look like Flat Earther at all.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein

"Your lack of simplicity is main reason why not many people would bother to try to understand you." - S.M.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2016, 07:32:43 AM »
He also sells books.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2016, 09:45:39 PM »
I recently had a fellow from a state correctional institution request I send him one of Dubays books via the post. I'm a bit torn on whether or not to oblige. I may just send him some other flat lit.

SpJunk

« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2016, 10:23:01 PM »
Send him as much as you can.
Can be useful.
People will see more claims, compare them and see more discrepancies.

~~~~~

Just saw another Eric's video on YouTube.
Things he says not even most of Flat Earthers can swallow.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 10:25:14 PM by SpJunk »
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein

"Your lack of simplicity is main reason why not many people would bother to try to understand you." - S.M.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2016, 10:25:41 PM »
You are right - I will. I have more funds available now. Far be it from me to without knowledge to those who thirst for it.