ERIC DUBAY SAYS.......

• 59 Replies
ERIC DUBAY SAYS.......
« on: April 15, 2016, 10:05:59 AM »
“…the only website about the subject was Flat Earth Society, which treated the entire thing like SATIRE, and made SEVERAL FALSE CLAIMS about what Flat Earth is actually hold true.” - Eric Dubay

Lol... I concur. Can't even remove profile in here. No need to waste time. Thanks, Eric ;)

getrealzommb

• We do actually live on a ball: But who cares?
Re: ERIC DUBAY SAYS.......
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 11:22:16 AM »
“…the only website about the subject was Flat Earth Society, which treated the entire thing like SATIRE, and made SEVERAL FALSE CLAIMS about what Flat Earth is actually hold true.” - Eric Dubay

Lol... I concur. Can't even remove profile in here. No need to waste time. Thanks, Eric ;)

Eric Dubay, is a moron an a fraud, and regularly gets his ass handed to him on YouTube. If he had a brain he would be dangerous.

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 02:01:38 AM »

Eric Dubay, is a moron an a fraud, and regularly gets his ass handed to him on YouTube. If he had a brain he would be dangerous.
I think he is faking the whole thing to get a free ride into space. Or maybe he's just pocketing the money? Idk...
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

Sir Richard

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2016, 06:36:57 AM »

I have no earthly idea what the objective of this thread, or what the Original Poster is claiming relative to the flat earth theory other than their are disagreements (and vicious ones) amongst some Flat Earth theorists. Of course this NEVER happens with Helio-centrical Theorists!
"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"  J Stalin

"It is not the people that vote that count it is the people that count the votes" J Stalin

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 01:10:35 PM »

I have no earthly idea what the objective of this thread, or what the Original Poster is claiming relative to the flat earth theory other than their are disagreements (and vicious ones) amongst some Flat Earth theorists. Of course this NEVER happens with Helio-centrical Theorists!

He's saying he doesn't want to be here anymore and can't delete his profile. Then he's posting some quote of Dubay's claiming that this place doesn't actually believe in FE and is actually controlled opposition as it were.

I don't blame you for not immediately understanding mind (I had to read it a couple of times myself) this guy isn't the most eloquent of folks.
Flat vs. Round is a distraction aimed at covering the REAL truth.

The donut-shaped Earth is the only way, the light and salvation.

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. [John 8:32]

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2016, 03:19:44 PM »
Eric Dubay is one hell of a dumbass. I personally think that he is a true FE believer and is serious about it. Definitelly not a troll because he is constatly replying to youtube comments and that takes quite a lot of time... who would spend his whole free time pretending to be a flatearther..???

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2016, 04:20:50 PM »
Dubay's in it for the money, it's that simple.
He's an idiot. His way or the highway. His old forum banned anyone who didn't sing his praises, and he allows no disagreement, much like round earther discourse. He just constantly links to his books to get people to buy them and send him money. That's all he's after.
Anyone who doesn't agree completely with him is a shill, no matter how much support they've had for him.
http://fet.wikia.com
dualearththeory.proboards.com/
On the sister site if you want to talk.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2016, 05:02:56 PM »
Eric's old forum used to ban people before they even had a chance to make their first post.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2016, 05:46:33 PM »
Dubay's in it for the money, it's that simple.
He's an idiot. His way or the highway. His old forum banned anyone who didn't sing his praises, and he allows no disagreement, much like round earther discourse. He just constantly links to his books to get people to buy them and send him money. That's all he's after.
Anyone who doesn't agree completely with him is a shill, no matter how much support they've had for him.

Round Earthers would accept your theoretical physics model if it had something to go on other than your promises.

You make claims about how aether behaves that seem to answer many questions about our world. Now is the time to test these ideas.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2016, 04:22:37 AM »
"You make claims about how aether behaves that seem to answer many questions about our world. Now is the time to test these ideas."
Go ahead. you have access to the same resources as me.
Think about this for a moment though: if I came in one day, and said I'd performed the experiment, and that the results were exactly in line with DET... Even if I provided a few photos of a gravimeter and balloon, and even if I gave altitudes at which jumps occurred, what would that achieve?
Would you actually believe it, or would you just conclude I was lying to promote my model? Would that convince you, or would you remain a staunch round earther and ignore it?
I don't have unlimited funds, and it's quite an investment for me to perform the easier experiment, for zero actual gain.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2016, 07:16:24 AM »
"You make claims about how aether behaves that seem to answer many questions about our world. Now is the time to test these ideas."
Think about this for a moment though: if I came in one day, and said I'd performed the experiment, and that the results were exactly in line with DET... Even if I provided a few photos of a gravimeter and balloon, and even if I gave altitudes at which jumps occurred, what would that achieve?
Would you actually believe it, or would you just conclude I was lying to promote my model? Would that convince you, or would you remain a staunch round earther and ignore it?
The first thing that you would need to show is how your aether model explains the results better than the currently accepted gravitational models.

I don't have unlimited funds, and it's quite an investment for me to perform the easier experiment, for zero actual gain.
Believe it or not, the scientist performing those experiments aren't paying for them out of their own pockets.  They think long and hard about their theories, carefully design experiments to falsify their theory, write up a detailed proposal and then look for someone with deep pockets (often, but not always, the government) and ask for funding to carry out the experiment.  You can even try to crowdfund your experiment on a site like Kickstarter or Indiegogo.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2016, 05:34:38 PM »
"The first thing that you would need to show is how your aether model explains the results better than the currently accepted gravitational models."
Or explains them to an equal degree with fewer assumptions, and makes a further prediction.

"Believe it or not, the scientist performing those experiments aren't paying for them out of their own pockets.  They think long and hard about their theories, carefully design experiments to falsify their theory, write up a detailed proposal and then look for someone with deep pockets (often, but not always, the government) and ask for funding to carry out the experiment.  You can even try to crowdfund your experiment on a site like Kickstarter or Indiegogo."
Don't be an idiot. No one respects Flat Earth Theory. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy: no one respects Flat Earth theory because there's less hard data, and there's less hard data because no one would fund Flat Earth research because they don't respect it. I need to raise awareness of DET first, to get the people who might potentially be interested in funding an experiment.

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2016, 05:59:37 PM »
"The first thing that you would need to show is how your aether model explains the results better than the currently accepted gravitational models."
Or explains them to an equal degree with fewer assumptions, and makes a further prediction.

"Believe it or not, the scientist performing those experiments aren't paying for them out of their own pockets.  They think long and hard about their theories, carefully design experiments to falsify their theory, write up a detailed proposal and then look for someone with deep pockets (often, but not always, the government) and ask for funding to carry out the experiment.  You can even try to crowdfund your experiment on a site like Kickstarter or Indiegogo."
Don't be an idiot. No one respects Flat Earth Theory. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy: no one respects Flat Earth theory because there's less hard data, and there's less hard data because no one would fund Flat Earth research because they don't respect it. I need to raise awareness of DET first, to get the people who might potentially be interested in funding an experiment.
Why do you post in threads other than your own? You make all the other flat earthers run away to save face...
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2016, 06:00:54 PM »
I post when I have something to say. Why do you complain when a Flat Earther posts on a Flat Earth forum?

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2016, 06:05:46 PM »
Because they are fun to talk to (sometimes). When you come along, they all abandon the forum because even they know that your theory is rediculous.
Please give me ideas.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2016, 06:08:52 PM »
All you've ever been able to do is insult DET, and repeat the exact same question even after admitting it'd been answered. You're the embarrassment here.
Flat earthers respect DET, even if there is less agreement. http://flatearthtruth.freeforums.net/thread/46/dual-earth-theory-fascinating-concept

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2016, 06:11:39 PM »
All you've ever been able to do is insult DET,
is there anything else to do?
Please give me ideas.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2016, 06:14:34 PM »
That sums you up. Incapable of a single bit of reasoning. Stop wasting my time.

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2016, 06:15:35 PM »
That sums you up. Incapable of a single bit of reasoning. Stop wasting my time.
I beg to differ. I have done more math on this forum than you ever did when building your theory.
Please give me ideas.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2016, 06:17:18 PM »
And yet again you lie. Goodbye, I'm done.

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2016, 06:19:58 PM »
hmm. Do you have proof of that? Could you link to some times you have done math on this forum?
Please give me ideas.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2016, 06:22:00 PM »
You've already been linked to it, by Markjo I believe, you were in the thread it was discussed in, and very active in it. Once again, goodbye, I have no reason to engage with people who repeatedly lie about the model they claim to be able to refute. Stop. Wasting. My. Time.

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2016, 06:23:52 PM »
I don't recall that. If you did the math, you should know where it was. If your forum search isn't working, then do a google search. Just put site:www.theflatearthsociety.org in the search.
Please give me ideas.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2016, 06:26:12 PM »
Yet again, stop wasting my time, I'm not engaging with a liar. You complain whenever I dare post relevant FE answers in a thread, and now you're dragging this one off course by your own repeated dishonesty. I am not engaging with someone who repeatedly ignores every answer they are given. Goodbye. Again.

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2016, 06:31:42 PM »
I'm not engaging with a liar.
Sweet. You engage with me a lot, so I guess that means you don't think I'm a liar anymore. That is quite a lot of weight off of my chest.
You complain whenever I dare post relevant FE answers in a thread,
You bring in DET nonsense into a flat earth theory thread. DET and Flat earth are not remotely compatible.
and now you're dragging this one off course by your own repeated dishonesty.
I thought you thought I wasn't lying anymore?
I am not engaging with someone who repeatedly ignores every answer they are given.
Same logic. You engage with me, so you must think I don't ignore answers. Which is true. I immediately debunk answers that don't match with physical everyday phenomena. But I do take in answers that make sense.
Goodbye. Again.
Normally, when you say goodbye, you only say it once.
Please give me ideas.

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2016, 06:54:56 PM »

If you took valid pictures and documented your process, posted your data and everything checks out I would have a hard time denying it. If the experiment looked promising, with no signs of data tampering, I would have to conclude that your theories would have some merit.

However, you would need to explain how aerthic whirlpools are horizontal phenomena. Every whirlpool I have ever seen was funnel-shaped. The only exception I can think of would be a hurricane, but a hurricane sits atop the ocean preventing the system from going down further.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2016, 07:56:31 PM »
I keep telling you, Occam's razor is a only a guide, not a rule. 

Who says that you need to reveal that it's a flat earth experiment?  You tell them that you're testing for aether, or some of the alleged properties of aether.  No one needs to know that you think that the earth looks like an egg muffin sandwich.

And for crying out loud, learn how to use the th*rking quote tags.

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2016, 11:43:59 PM »
 JRoweSkeptic,

If you want your assertions to be accepted you're first going to have to get an education in the maths and sciences of the prevailing theory at least up to the degree level and then present your scientific papers, experiments, and evidence for peer review in the appropriate journals, no one is saying your propositions are categorically wrong, but neither are you saying anything in the acceptable framework of the sciences. There have been many scientists and discoveries that were laughed at at first but then prevailed at the end, and every single one of them were fought over in the proper scientific framework. Have at it.
Turkish joke. A prisoner goes to the jail's library to borrow a book. The librarian says: "We don't have this book, but we have its author"

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2016, 09:23:42 AM »
Because they are fun to talk to (sometimes). When you come along, they all abandon the forum because even they know that your theory is rediculous.

This isn't true! You're blaming JRowe for something that is really the fault of angry globularists. Once you guys pile on a thread it gets boring real fast.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2016, 09:32:40 AM »

This isn't true! You're blaming JRowe for something that is really the fault of angry globularists. Once you guys pile on a thread it gets boring real fast.

Hui, a flat earther! Pls answer in my thread "astounding easy to disprove flat earth" so we can debate my points.
Best and most up to date information about coronavirus: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=85245.0