If we disproved all of this would you finally believe that the Earth is round?

• 4 Replies
?

Deostructor

• Round Earther.
"You still didn't prove that the Earth is flat ya twats!"
-Deostructor (while editing his forum profile)

The Earth is round.

Sir Richard

• Flat Earth Believer
Would you finally believe us if we disproved this?
http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html
Disproved all of WHAT?  Why would you think that a Flat Earth Theorist would adhere to everything on this website.
First he is a "high conspiracists" which I am not.
Second I have not taken time to read through his thinking and theories, nor, given my current reading schedule (and my writing) on the nature of the Universe, do I intend to.

This is a "throw paint at a wall post" of the very low quality kind. Rather I think you would find that in order to further a debate, or answer questions, you will need to be specific on the points you want to disprove and frankly should be addressed one by one.
"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"  J Stalin

"It is not the people that vote that count it is the people that count the votes" J Stalin

?

Deostructor

• Round Earther.
http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html
Disproved all of WHAT?  Why would you think that a Flat Earth Theorist would adhere to everything on this website.
Second I have not taken time to read through his thinking and theories, nor, given my current reading schedule (and my writing) on the nature of the Universe, do I intend to.

This is a "throw paint at a wall post" of the very low quality kind. Rather I think you would find that in order to further a debate, or answer questions, you will need to be specific on the points you want to disprove and frankly should be addressed one by one.

OK then, just wanted to know if FE-s agreed with the content of the website.
"You still didn't prove that the Earth is flat ya twats!"
-Deostructor (while editing his forum profile)

The Earth is round.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
That would be a pointless marathon effort - he just tries to wear the opposition down with one completely baseless argument after another - almost makes you throw up your hands and shout "I believe, I believe" just to shut him up.
I took the chicken's way out and turned it off before I smashed my computer.
I think Eric Dubay is persona non grata on this site, to Flatheads and Roundheads alike!

Sir Richard

• Flat Earth Believer

OK then, just wanted to know if FE-s agreed with the content of the website.
Counter questions- do you agree with everything posted on Science.com? Am I supposed to drop everything and take 8-10 hours reading through a "High Conspiracy" website?
To answer your question- I disagree with the High conspiracy part, but I am too busy with my planned studies and readings to start galavanting through a dense website because some OP asked a very broad question.

He should pick one or two of the posits on the website and place them up for debate.

So my question for him- is does he agree with EVERYTHING written on the Science.com website. if so why? if no, then why not? Please include with plenty of details appended, please.

I say all this with my tongue in my cheek to demonstrate how silly it is for someone to post a link to a website and ask "Do you agree with everything here?"

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"  J Stalin

"It is not the people that vote that count it is the people that count the votes" J Stalin