What Does the Solar System Look Like In the FE Theory? (actual)

• 1 Replies

Ayoungfreemind

• *in comic sans* ugh
I am not a FE believer, but I do try to keep an open mind, and I was just wondering what the solar system (sun, other planets, etc) would look like in the FE theory. Would all the other planets be flat as well? Or is that just simply not part of FE theory?

(yes I know I've posted this already but someone came along and told me that this was the correct forum to post on, so I took their advice and here I am)
lol im a 21st century unicorn-whale-starfish hybrid and have absolutely no idea whats going on

TheSchwa1337

• Confused quite honestly on the whole matter hand
Re: What Does the Solar System Look Like In the FE Theory? (actual)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 08:46:44 PM »
I am not a FE believer, but I do try to keep an open mind, and I was just wondering what the solar system (sun, other planets, etc) would look like in the FE theory. Would all the other planets be flat as well? Or is that just simply not part of FE theory?

(yes I know I've posted this already but someone came along and told me that this was the correct forum to post on, so I took their advice and here I am)

I hope replying with another FAQ is ok, it really attempts to get down to the little extra I think you're looking for. Some links he give don't work for me though.
https://web.archive.org/web/20120423115614/http://theflatearthsociety.net/talk/viewforum.php?f=7

However, from reading, most people have a lot of different actual model's and opinions, even here on the fourms.

In extent, I don't have an actual opinion or concrete idea.

You might also want to check this sites FAQ as well, it a decent read as well.

I hope that helps. Maybe a FE will reply and indulge you further.
Quote from: Papa Legba on April 29, 2016, 01:15:13 PM

I've got top men working on babyhighspeed's potentially disastrous amazon voodoo detector recalibration issue right now...

Top... Men!