Is Qantas fooling the world? (updated by RABINOZ after 2,5 off years)

• 53 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
https://tr.flightaware.com/live/flight/QFA73/history/20160411/0300Z/YSSY/KSFO

https://tr.flightaware.com/live/flight/UAL870/history/20160411/0030Z/YSSY/KSFO

find at the right side uçulan (means flew)

Qantas flew: 12.207 km.
United Airlines Flew: 14.407 km.

Look at the map the site show: same route.

Qantas just kidding us!

UNBELIEVABLE! COMPLETELY UNBELIEVABLE!

DID YOU SEE THE GAME?? You still can't? Okey.  :-*
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 05:21:06 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Wowowowww...
QANTAS >> Read it like NA(T)SA to SATAN?

QANTAS >>SATAN-Q  ;D  :D

QANTAS Airlines means Satan Airlines.  ;D

Are we surprised ?  :-*

« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 06:49:59 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
At your gullible stupidity?  No, that's pretty much par for the course so far. 

The airlines had to take a slightly different route to avoid bad weather or stay in range of an airport. 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

QUANTAS ==== SANTA QLAUS

It's an early Christmas for everyone! That's who's been behind the conspiracy the whole time! It's Santa! He doesn't want us to find out where he lives at the "North Pole"

To fall into the belief of a flat Earth is to deny YOUR OWN cognizance.

From your links:

UAL870 · "United"
Direkt: 11.963 km    Planlanan: 12.281 km    Uçulan: 14.407 km

QFA73 · "Qantas"
Direkt: 11.963 km    Planlanan: 12.117 km    Uçulan: 12.207 km

Direct (great circle) is the same for both. Planned route is slightly different by 164 km. Route flown differs by 2200 km; Qantas is quite close to planned, maybe United had to fly around weather.

The map shows most of the track in white, which means it's estimated. There are short segments of green - which means it's actually tracked - off the coasts near the origin and destination, and around Hawaii; the rest is a smooth curve that joins the segments with tracking. Apparently it isn't the same route. Or maybe the data Flightaware has is goofed up. Notice the flight times? Qantas: 12h 55m; UAL 25m and an odd arrival time. Most of the flights in the table below the graphic show the ~13 hour flight time with occasional odd ones, for both airlines. If you're concerned about the data on Flightaware, ask them about it.

Qantas just kidding us!

"Is Qantas a fake airline just fooling the world?"

No.

It's the United flight that's anomalous. Why the fixation on Qantas? The name is an acronym for Queensland and Northern Territory Air Service.

If you're curious about the longer than expected United flight, why don't you inquire with them? Let us know what they say.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Wowowowww...

Intikam, you are my favorite poster. Just enough actual numbers to look like you are some what sane and then the crazy just comes out it bursts. Keep it up.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

From your links:

UAL870 · "United"

QFA73 · "Qantas"

Direct (great circle) is the same for both. Planned route is slightly different by 164 km. Route flown differs by 2200 km; Qantas is quite close to planned, maybe United had to fly around weather.

The map shows most of the track in white, which means it's estimated. There are short segments of green - which means it's actually tracked - off the coasts near the origin and destination, and around Hawaii; the rest is a smooth curve that joins the segments with tracking. Apparently it isn't the same route. Or maybe the data Flightaware has is goofed up. Notice the flight times? Qantas: 12h 55m; UAL 25m and an odd arrival time. Most of the flights in the table below the graphic show the ~13 hour flight time with occasional odd ones, for both airlines. If you're concerned about the data on Flightaware, ask them about it.

Qantas just kidding us!

No.

It's the United flight that's anomalous. Why the fixation on Qantas? The name is an acronym for Queensland and Northern Territory Air Service.

If you're curious about the longer than expected United flight, why don't you inquire with them? Let us know what they say.

I don't believe in coincidences.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Flightaware image

Another Flightaware image also expressing incredulity!

From your links:

UAL870 · "United"

QFA73 · "Qantas"

Qantas just kidding us!

No.

Well, good for you. What does that have to do with a United Airlines flight taking a longer route than expected?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Whoa, İntikam, slow down there.

Since you're maintaining that Qantas is a fake airline, could you elaborate what that means? Is there no such a company even registered? Does it exist, but without a fleet? Does it not carry passengers? Does it not carry as many passengers as it claims to? Does it carry all the passengers it claims to, but with faster aircraft than they think?

Also, if this question is to be debated, it must be possible to imagine some evidence that would convince you Qantas isn't a fake. Please share what it would take, so I can attempt.

And please do not call these routes "the same" when you can see without zooming that they differ. Really. People won't take you seriously if you repeatedly assert this kind of thing.

Since you're maintaining that Qantas is a fake airline, could you elaborate what that means? Is there no such a company even registered? Does it exist, but without a fleet? Does it not carry passengers? Does it not carry as many passengers as it claims to? Does it carry all the passengers it claims to, but with faster aircraft than they think?

Also, if this question is to be debated, it must be possible to imagine some evidence that would convince you Qantas isn't a fake. Please share what it would take, so I can attempt.

And please do not call these routes "the same" when you can see without zooming that they differ. Really. People won't take you seriously if you repeatedly assert this kind of thing.

I am pretty sure people stopped taking him seriously when he claimed anyone who supports a round Earth supports ISIS, and that ISIS was getting money from the CIA / NASA to keep perpetrating the round Earth.

How can you take seriously a post which rearranges the letters of QANTAS to make SATAN-Q as a proof that the airline is evil?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

The routes are same. From YSSY, to KSFO. With about same driving way. It is impossible the difference of the same route been 2000 kilometres. Maybe just a few kilometres. Probably 3-5 kilometres.

There is a game playing with Qantas (Satan-q) airlines. Don't play game! Be on truth!

What a difference causes 2.000 kilometres between these routes. It is impossible. Completely impossible. 100% impossible.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 12:35:15 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

I am pretty sure people stopped taking him seriously when he claimed anyone who supports a round Earth supports ISIS, and that ISIS was getting money from the CIA / NASA to keep perpetrating the round Earth.

How can you take seriously a post which rearranges the letters of QANTAS to make SATAN-Q as a proof that the airline is evil?

Nobody said you take me seriously. I'm writing to people only have brain.

Why do you here you NASA troll? Go away from my matters and shut up then.

Nobody invited you to my matters . You're not a stimulus for others , everybody has mind , except you and the trolls like you!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 12:41:04 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Inikam, you don't know what you are talking about,  I've flown Qantas on that SYD to SFO route many times.   No mystery.

How many times have you flown with Qantas?

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

The routes are same. From YSSY, to KSFO. With about same driving way. It is impossible the difference of the same route been 2000 kilometres. Maybe just a few kilometres. Probably 3-5 kilometres.

There is a game playing with Qantas (Satan-q) airlines. Don't play game! Be on truth!

What a difference causes 2.000 kilometres between these routes.
It's the United Airlines (Tunneled-air-is-I) flight that's anomalously long. If you're so interested in it, why don't you ask United Airlines (Urinated-lie-sin) for the details.

It is impossible. Completely impossible. 100% impossible.

You seem to treat those plots as gospel. Why? Did an angel appear in a dream telling you they are absolutely true in all details exactly as presented? Large parts of the routes are shown as estimated; that means the flight wasn't being tracked on the ground, so the estimated segments are the simplest that connect the known segments. You really don't know what the actual track is in those parts.

Or, maybe, the reported distance is simply an error. Those can happen, too. If you want to find out, why not ask United Airlines (Alien-intrudes-I) or Flightaware (He-a-waft-girl)[nb]See... I can do anagrams, too! :D[/nb].

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Inikam, you don't know what you are talking about,  I've flown Qantas on that SYD to SFO route many times.   No mystery.

I know all satanic writers flown with (Q-Satan). Yes yes. Surely surely. :D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam

I expected a better argument,  but you failed.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

I expected a better argument,  but you failed.

Do you really believed you flew with Qantas and is this proves anyhing ? Accept that your expectation is childish.

So I'm telling you i saw all around the world and the earth was flat, is that mean anything for you? Ask this question first.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Do you really believed you flew with Qantas and is this proves anyhing ? Accept that your expectation is childish.

It proves you don't know what you are talking about.   But that's no surprise to anyone.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

It proves you don't know what you are talking about.   But that's no surprise to anyone.

the trolls support each other doesn't mean a thing to me. don't try it.

0+0 = 0 that you are.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam

the trolls support each other doesn't mean a thing to me. don't try it.

0+0 = 0 that you are.

Firstly,  not everyone who disagrees with you is a troll.  Second  I have first hand knowledge and experience which refutes your idiotic claims,  about Qantas being a fake airline,  I live in Australia,  fly Qantas regularly,  it's one of the best airlines in the world for safety and professionalism.

If you are going to make stupid statements,  at least try to check some basic facts, maybe then you will stop looking like an idiot.

Distance flown could well be measured as distance flown through the air, in which case headwinds and tailwinds will have a big effect.

Oh really now? My brother lives 2000+ miles away from me. The other day I bought a redbull, a pack of cigarettes, and I put $10 in gas on a pump, and it came out to $17.77. The same day my brother sent me a picture text message that he purchased 17.177 gallons of fuel for $34.34 (I still have the picture message). That's a pretty big coincidence to me! It happened on the same day! Are you suggesting that my brother who is 2000+ miles away is stalking me? Or is it the government? How could you explain this to not be a coincidence? Also, just the fact that my brother purchased fuel, and it came out to $34.34 from 17.177 gallons of fuel is a coincidence. Are you suggesting that this gas station prices their fuel for this to happen? Since we do know that 17+17=34. That's a coincidence, hmm....?

To fall into the belief of a flat Earth is to deny YOUR OWN cognizance.

Oh really now? My brother lives 2000+ miles away from me. The other day I bought a redbull, a pack of cigarettes, and I put $10 in gas on a pump, and it came out to $17.77. The same day my brother sent me a picture text message that he purchased 17.177 gallons of fuel for $34.34 (I still have the picture message). That's a pretty big coincidence to me! It happened on the same day! Are you suggesting that my brother who is 2000+ miles away is stalking me? Or is it the government? How could you explain this to not be a coincidence? Also, just the fact that my brother purchased fuel, and it came out to $34.34 from 17.177 gallons of fuel is a coincidence. Are you suggesting that this gas station prices their fuel for this to happen? Since we do know that 17+17=34. That's a coincidence, hmm....?

yes, "they" are sending you and your brother a message - you are getting too close to "the truth" and if you do not stop looking for the answers they will come after you.. on the 34 week of 2017 which my incidentaly be the 17th of July which is the 7th month in the year. if i were you i would watch my back!  ;D
earth is whatever you want it to be! :-)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

You make me laugh.  ;D

You are making joke like NASA or google. Because it is best you can do.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 11:57:59 PM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Wowowowww...
Yes, we are surprised! I can't see how any reasonable person would think like that!

I am sick and tired of comments where you are always condemning every little thing you don't understand.
Up till now I have tried my utmost to be as courteous as possible. But, you seem throw everything back in my teeth.

The name QANTAS happens to be the initials for
"Queensland And Northern Territory Air Services"

QANTAS is one of the most respected airlines in the world and has the BEST SAFETY record of all the International Airlines for the past three years.

Quote from: Airline Ratings
Top of the list for the third year is
Australia’s Qantas,
which has a fatality free record in the jet era – an extraordinary record. Making up the remainder of the top twenty in alphabetical order are: Air New Zealand, Alaska Airlines, All Nippon Airlines, American Airlines, Cathay Pacific Airways, Emirates, Etihad Airways, EVA Air, Finnair, Hawaiian Airlines, Japan Airlines, KLM, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airline System, Singapore Airlines, Swiss, United Airlines, Virgin Atlantic and Virgin Australia.
See more at: Who is the Worlds Safest Airline for 2016?

You just hit out at anything you doesn't understand. You seem to think you know everything and are so aggressive towards anyone who disagrees with you! You simply have to face the fact that most people do not agree with you, but that does not make them evil trolls.

You come up with arguments like your "ISIS believes in a globe earth so NASA supports ISIS". That is a completely ridiculous stupid statement.
A little while ago YOU had as your signature "an eye for eye, and a tooth for a tooth". ISIS has as one of its slogans  "an eye for eye, and a tooth for a tooth - e4e".
So I could use exactly the same argument that you do and claim the YOU must support ISIS!
No, of course I do not believe that you support ISIS, but I hope you do see what I mean?

You simply cannot judge a theory's truth or not by who believes it. Actually I doubt that ISIS cares about Flat/Globe earth. They are hoping for world domination (God forbid!) and thought that representation of the world conveyed their message.

So, please tone it down and stop this stupid nonsense that anyone who disagrees with you is an evil Troll.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Wowowowww...
Yes, we are surprised! I can't see how any reasonable person would think like that!

I am sick and tired of comments where you are always condemning every little thing you don't understand.
Up till now I have tried my utmost to be as courteous as possible. But, you seem throw everything back in my teeth.

QANTAS is one of the most respected airlines in the world and has the BEST SAFETY record of all the International Airlines for the past three years.

Australia’s Qantas,
which has a fatality free record in the jet era – an extraordinary record. Making up the remainder of the top twenty in alphabetical order are: Air New Zealand, Alaska Airlines, All Nippon Airlines, American Airlines, Cathay Pacific Airways, Emirates, Etihad Airways, EVA Air, Finnair, Hawaiian Airlines, Japan Airlines, KLM, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airline System, Singapore Airlines, Swiss, United Airlines, Virgin Atlantic and Virgin Australia.

You just hit out at anything you doesn't understand. You seem to think you know everything and are so aggressive towards anyone who disagrees with you! You simply have to face the fact that most people do not agree with you, but that does not make them evil trolls.

You come up with arguments like your "ISIS believes in a globe earth so NASA supports ISIS". That is a completely ridiculous stupid statement.
A little while ago YOU had as your signature "an eye for eye, and a tooth for a tooth". ISIS has as one of its slogans  "an eye for eye, and a tooth for a tooth - e4e".
So I could use exactly the same argument that you do and claim the YOU must support ISIS!
No, of course I do not believe that you support ISIS, but I hope you do see what I mean?

You simply cannot judge a theory's truth or not by who believes it. Actually I doubt that ISIS cares about Flat/Globe earth. They are hoping for world domination (God forbid!) and thought that representation of the world conveyed their message.

So, please tone it down and stop this stupid nonsense that anyone who disagrees with you is an evil Troll.

Good try cheap troll but it doesn't work.  ;D

You are telling me don't hate you, and now you are writing stupidly again.

I wonder when do you decide to a man like a man.

Stop to crying now.

"en eye for eye, ad a tooth for a tooth" is not my word. It's God's words that i used in my signature a little time. Now i have another signature. On next, i'll use some others. This proves nothing for me but this proves you are an idiot.

So do you want to tell something about the words added new on my signature?
12 years experience on resisting to all kind of the trolls! My past is my reference. http://goo.gl/gfX36d
  ;D  :D :)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 04:48:06 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
Wowowowww...

Australia’s Qantas,

Stop to crying now.

"en eye for eye, ad a tooth for a tooth" is not my word. It's God's words that i used in my signature a little time. Now i have another signature. On next, i'll use some others. This proves nothing for me but this proves you are an idiot.

12 years experience on resisting to all kind of the trolls! My past is my reference. http://goo.gl/gfX36d
I wonder if there's an option to send all of Intikam's topics straight to CN  ::)
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Wowowowww...

Australia’s Qantas,

Stop to crying now.

I wonder if there's an option to send all of Intikam's topics straight to CN  ::)

I did not draw you as a buffoon .  :D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wowowowww...

Australia’s Qantas,

Stop to crying now.

I personally think that he should have his own section in the forum. It could be called "Īntikam Corner (Please do not disagree with the Īntikam)" and then it wouldn't interfere with the actual debates and the people who are actually interested in debating and we could all ignore him and go about our lives happily without the worry of running into his idiotic notions.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Stop to crying now.
Yes, I know Matthew 4:8. But you tell me any high mountain from which anyone can see with human eyes "all the kingdoms of the world". Human eyes can no more see "all the kingdoms of the world" on the flat earth as on a globe! And, since divine intervention seems required in any case I see no more problems with a globe than with a flat earth.

Look, lose you hatred, and just "cool it a bit".
If you want to argue flat earth or globe that is fine, but do it on an honest basis using the observed facts, not religious dogma that you know very well is not supported by many (from what I can see most) Muslims, certainly most Christians and almost everyone else on earth.

We hate ISIS vehemently as well, but what ISIS believes on the flat earth or globe question is of absolutely no significance.

I am sure you know of the late "Mohammed Yusuf"! He might not actually be ISIS, but the beliefs of "Boko Haram" seem close enough to me. In an interview he stated his belief "that the concept of a spherical Earth is contrary to Islamic teaching and should be rejected, along with Darwinian evolution".  That sounds exactly like your belief to me!

So stop your silly linking anyone that believes in a Globe Earth with ISIS, because exactly the same facts link you with "Boko Haram".

No, I do NOT believe you are linked to "Boko Haram", but I insist that you stop linking Globe Earth supporters with ISIS.

You claim you have proved me an idiot, but since that is only your warped mind it has no effect on me.

<< I did make a serious typo, I apologise >>
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 08:38:05 PM by rabinoz »