Why does Nasa want us to think the Earth is a globe

• 34 Replies
Why does Nasa want us to think the Earth is a globe
« on: April 12, 2016, 05:36:08 AM »
I have heard from lots of people that you think Nasa is evil and they are corrupting our minds making us think that the Earth is a globe. You guys say that they are trying to hide the truth from the rest of the population that the Earth is actually flat. But I ask you this, why would Nasa want to hide this information from us and pour millions of dollars and lots of resources into maintaining this hoax. Why would they spend  so much money to maintain such an elaborate and time consuming lie that is costing them trillions, what is the purpose of there so called lies?

Sir Richard

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Why does Nasa want us to think the Earth is a globe
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 06:24:04 AM »
I have heard from lots of people that you think Nasa is evil and they are corrupting our minds making us think that the Earth is a globe. You guys say that they are trying to hide the truth from the rest of the population that the Earth is actually flat. But I ask you this, why would Nasa want to hide this information from us and pour millions of dollars and lots of resources into maintaining this hoax. Why would they spend  so much money to maintain such an elaborate and time consuming lie that is costing them trillions, what is the purpose of there so called lies?
You have a misapprehension regarding our view of NASA. NASA is not evil,in and of itself, anymore than MI6 or the American NSA. They are secret because :the truth:, as Churchill said, i"s so precious it must be protected by a bodyguard of lies."

So what is NASA, ESA, ROSCoSmos and CNSA doing?  They are protecting the populations to keep people and objects and falling off the edge. Secondarily, I believe that they are conducting experiments in the Celestial Sphere- which are very concerning. What might these be:

1)Attempting to tap Sol's energy for use on earth.
2)Attempting to mine Luna for precious metals
3)Attempting to breach the firmament to explore what is on the other side, the "unknown unknown"

Why is this concerning
The terrestrial plane, the celestial sphere, the aetheric concentration and whirlpool, the movement of the celestial objects are all together a very delicate mechanism. Tampering with these could have catastrophic results, regardless of the good intention of these actions.

The firmament is the very dense portion of Aether most distal to the terrestrial plane. It acts as a massive protective barrier as the Flat Earth Mechanism accelerates through space. My theory is the objects in the firmament (stars etc) have been "trapped", that is the outer edges of the celestial sphere have captured these objects preventing from colliding with the delicate mechanism of the Flat Earth Mechanism. Breaching the firmament could weaken or destroy this barrier.
"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"  J Stalin

"It is not the people that vote that count it is the people that count the votes" J Stalin

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 06:29:47 AM »
This have a basic answer.

Nasa didn't go to the moon at 1969. They needed concoct some pictures to be convincing.

They choose the picture of the earth is globe, because it was the widespread belief that the world is a globe.

But NASA made a big mistake because the world is not a globe. NASA has about 20 billion $ income per year. So they must to continue the lies.

There are trolls here taking salary from NASA they just working on defending NASA lies. Maybe these trolls are junior satans. :D

Winning salary instead of winning heaven. I thing they have a bad trading, or they are idiots. I'm not sure, maybe both of them are true.

Because which brain thinks a wrong like this? I'm giving you some money and you are giving up to heaven and prefer to go hell. How much does it cost? I'm thinking what is been "The cost of not give up to heaven" and accept to go to hell. 1 million dollars? No it is not enought. 1 billion dollars?  No it is not enought too. 100 trillion dollars? No it is not enought too. This is just a short life and it has absolutely no value.

These men (nasa trolls) are absolutely idiots. Clearly, absolutely imbecile and idiots.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 07:02:03 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 07:47:19 AM »

Nasa didn't go to the moon at 1969. They needed concoct some pictures to be convincing.

They choose the picture of the earth is globe, because it was the widespread belief that the world is a globe.

But NASA made a big mistake because the world is not a globe. NASA has about 20 billion $ income per year. So they must to continue the lies.

There are trolls here taking salary from NASA they just working on defending NASA lies. Maybe these trolls are junior satans. :D

Winning salary instead of winning heaven. I thing they have a bad trading, or they are idiots. I'm not sure, maybe both of them are true.

Because which brain thinks a wrong like this? I'm giving you some money and you are giving up to heaven and prefer to go hell. How much does it cost? I'm thinking what is been "The cost of not give up to heaven" and accept to go to hell. 1 million dollars? No it is not enought. 1 billion dollars?  No it is not enought too. 100 trillion dollars? No it is not enought too. This is just a short life and it has absolutely no value.

These men (nasa trolls) are absolutely idiots. Clearly, absolutely imbecile and idiots.  ;D

The only logical implication here is that you have an income of $20 billion per year.

To fall into the belief of a flat Earth is to deny YOUR OWN cognizance.

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 07:50:32 AM »
You have a misapprehension regarding our view of NASA. NASA is not evil,in and of itself, anymore than MI6 or the American NSA. They are secret because :the truth:, as Churchill said, i"s so precious it must be protected by a bodyguard of lies."

So what is NASA, ESA, ROSCoSmos and CNSA doing?  They are protecting the populations to keep people and objects and falling off the edge. Secondarily, I believe that they are conducting experiments in the Celestial Sphere- which are very concerning. What might these be:

3)Attempting to breach the firmament to explore what is on the other side, the "unknown unknown"

Why is this concerning
The terrestrial plane, the celestial sphere, the aetheric concentration and whirlpool, the movement of the celestial objects are all together a very delicate mechanism. Tampering with these could have catastrophic results, regardless of the good intention of these actions.

The firmament is the very dense portion of Aether most distal to the terrestrial plane. It acts as a massive protective barrier as the Flat Earth Mechanism accelerates through space. My theory is the objects in the firmament (stars etc) have been "trapped", that is the outer edges of the celestial sphere have captured these objects preventing from colliding with the delicate mechanism of the Flat Earth Mechanism. Breaching the firmament could weaken or destroy this barrier.

Hah, wow.  All of that was based purely on the assumption that the earth is flat.  Have you ever considered that maybe NASA is telling the truth?  I mean, you have zero evidence for the things you accuse them of; just the vague notion that you know more about the earth than they do.  NASA has all their facts straight, and you would see that if you didn't immediately jump to conclusions every time you see something that appears illogical. 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

Sir Richard

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 09:34:18 AM »

Why is this concerning

Hah, wow.  All of that was based purely on the assumption that the earth is flat.  Have you ever considered that maybe NASA is telling the truth?  I mean, you have zero evidence for the things you accuse them of; just the vague notion that you know more about the earth than they do.  NASA has all their facts straight, and you would see that if you didn't immediately jump to conclusions every time you see something that appears illogical.
Despite you post you must agree with my conclusions, or at least with the general conclusion.

If the World is Flat the NASA must be lying. If NASA is lying what are they lying about and what is the nature of NASA.
A few options regarding the nature of NASA:
Either NASA is a supra body controlled by an evil Cabal bent on world control and all democracies (or any government) is mere puppets of the Cabal
or
Democracy is real, which means NASA is not evil, but has a mission in line with the goal of Governments (or supposed goal)- which is to promote the general welfare and protect its people.

Given the latter option we can see that NASA is not evil but has a mission. If that mission, as would be self evident, is to protect its people and promote the general welfare then what better way to do so than to keep it a secret to
a) prevent people and objects from falling off the earth
b) To prevent unauthorized tampering with the celestial and terrestrial mechanisms
c) to perform experiments to solve our energy crisis and dependence on fossil fuel and
d) to learn what lies outside the celestial sphere (the unknown unknown).

This is most logical conclusion given the assumption that the Earth is flat and there is no evil cabal.
"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"  J Stalin

"It is not the people that vote that count it is the people that count the votes" J Stalin

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2016, 10:21:46 AM »

Why is this concerning

Despite you post you must agree with my conclusions, or at least with the general conclusion.

If the World is Flat the NASA must be lying. If NASA is lying what are they lying about and what is the nature of NASA.
Either NASA is a supra body controlled by an evil Cabal bent on world control and all democracies (or any government) is mere puppets of the Cabal
or
Democracy is real, which means NASA is not evil, but has a mission in line with the goal of Governments (or supposed goal)- which is to promote the general welfare and protect its people.

Given the latter option we can see that NASA is not evil but has a mission. If that mission, as would be self evident, is to protect its people and promote the general welfare then what better way to do so than to keep it a secret to
b) To prevent unauthorized tampering with the celestial and terrestrial mechanisms
c) to perform experiments to solve our energy crisis and dependence on fossil fuel and

This is most logical conclusion given the assumption that the Earth is flat and there is no evil cabal.

Except that, no matter what you think, the earth is not flat.  NASA's vision is to "reach for new heights and reveal the unknown for the benefit of humankind."  That's it.  Emphasis on revealing the unknown, not hiding it.  It's time to stop assuming that the earth is flat, because until you do, you won't get anywhere. 
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2016, 11:10:39 AM »
We can't even believe NASA is a real organization. For all we know NASA could be a government conspiracy to trick people into believe that America has a space program. Those pictures of pluto were fabricated, actually pluto doesn't even exist. I'm an astrologer and I've read the stars and I understand them much better than the general public. I can guarantee you that what the so called program called NASA claims is all false. It's government propaganda. Amen

Uninvited Guest

• A clone cloned by a smartphone
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2016, 01:06:26 PM »

Why is this concerning

or

Except that, no matter what you think, the earth is not flat.  NASA's vision is to "reach for new heights and reveal the unknown for the benefit of humankind."  That's it.  Emphasis on revealing the unknown, not hiding it.  It's time to stop assuming that the earth is flat, because until you do, you won't get anywhere.

You seem the type of person that only accepts the signs along the way and keep moving huh? See, there is a river of dollars passing through their pockets, so you shouldn’t think they’re solely a science-oriented enterprise aiming to reach progress and make us aware of the facts of the world. You would understand this better studying a little about media communication.

No one really knows what’s going on in NASA’s agenda anyway. This topic is another disinteresting guessing game.
The science in her trance will make the sign of cross
And we will light bonfires to appreciate the electric bulb.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2016, 01:51:10 PM »

The only logical implication here is that you have an income of $20 billion per year.

How much money did you took for give up from heaven and for accept to go to the hell?

Have you ever put your hand into the fire ?
I strongly recommend you to do that. 
if you can withstand his pain, keep doing what you do.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2016, 03:30:09 PM »
the facts that copernicus was a 33rd degree freemason, and alot of astronauts were/are freemasons, should raise questions for any astute researcher.

I saw a part of a video on youtube that made the claim that 6/7 of the Challenger crew are alive and well, with 2 of them claiming to be the twin-sibling of the astronaut that died, and others changed their names, some of them didn't.

The idea that NASA is completely trustworthy is simply uninformed. I'm not saying they are or aren't, I really don't know, but anyone who is really looking for the truth should definitely have a few questions, and not be quick to put all their trust in an organization like NASA. For example like the ISS, as well as the moon landing, both can get pretty questionable. Not even mentioning the lack of real photographs, and the problems with alot of their most famous "pictures"

since we have entire models of physics, science and astronomy that are all heavily based on the helio-space model of reality, it wouldn't take but just a few people at the very top to really keep a secret. Thousands of researchers in the field and astrophysicists could all be working out solid math and believe in what they're doing under the assumption of the helio-space model, but just because the math works doesn't mean it's what's actually happening.

?

palmerito0

• Why does this forum exist?
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2016, 03:33:34 PM »

How much money did you took for give up from heaven and for accept to go to the hell?

Luke 4:12 ""It is said, 'YOU SHALL NOT PUT THE LORD YOUR GOD TO THE TEST.'""
Heiwa on the impossibility of space travel:

There are no toilets up there and sex is also a problem, just to mention a few difficulties.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2016, 05:11:24 PM »

You seem the type of person that only accepts the signs along the way and keep moving huh? See, there is a river of dollars passing through their pockets, so you shouldn’t think they’re solely a science-oriented enterprise aiming to reach progress and make us aware of the facts of the world. You would understand this better studying a little about media communication.

No one really knows what’s going on in NASA’s agenda anyway. This topic is another disinteresting guessing game.
I know plenty about media communication.  I also know that most of NASA's budget is paid to independent contractors.  About 75% of people employed by NASA are contractors.  NASA isn't a mysterious organization that takes money and outputs "rockets" as you seem to think. It's a benign administration that manages the space program. 
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2016, 06:15:56 PM »
the facts that copernicus was a 33rd degree freemason, and alot of astronauts were/are freemasons, should raise questions for any astute researcher.

I saw a part of a video on youtube that made the claim that 6/7 of the Challenger crew are alive and well, with 2 of them claiming to be the twin-sibling of the astronaut that died, and others changed their names, some of them didn't.

The idea that NASA is completely trustworthy is simply uninformed. I'm not saying they are or aren't, I really don't know, but anyone who is really looking for the truth should definitely have a few questions, and not be quick to put all their trust in an organization like NASA. For example like the ISS, as well as the moon landing, both can get pretty questionable. Not even mentioning the lack of real photographs, and the problems with alot of their most famous "pictures"

since we have entire models of physics, science and astronomy that are all heavily based on the helio-space model of reality, it wouldn't take but just a few people at the very top to really keep a secret. Thousands of researchers in the field and astrophysicists could all be working out solid math and believe in what they're doing under the assumption of the helio-space model, but just because the math works doesn't mean it's what's actually happening.

You watched part of a Youtube video? Ohh, well, the is good enough evidence for me. Lack of real photographs? I guess if you throw out the thousands and thousands of images from space, many of which aren't even from NASA, then yes there aren't any "real" photographs. There aren't any real photographs of zebras, mountains, or cars either while we are at it, NASA faked them all.

How do you think a few people at the top are going to fool all of the scientist, engineers, astronauts, surveyors, and pilots, ect ect? That idea is ludicrous. They don't just do math, they build real things that work specifically because the Earth is round. How would an engineer design a GPS receiver without knowing the shape of the Earth?

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2016, 08:23:02 PM »

"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. TEST ME IN THIS," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it." Malachi 3:10

As for NASA, once I discovered that our U.S. leaders perform Satanic rituals yearly in the Bohemian Grove and that the Federal Reserve is privately owned with taxes being a fraud to steal our money I stopped believing anything our government tells us. They are controlled and influenced by Satan and his legions. Why do they lie? Because they follow the father of lies.

?

palmerito0

• Why does this forum exist?
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2016, 09:17:56 PM »
As for NASA, once I discovered that our U.S. leaders perform Satanic rituals yearly in the Bohemian Grove
[citation needed]

and that the Federal Reserve is privately owned

Only thing I agree with you here

with taxes being a fraud to steal our money I stopped believing anything our government tells us. They are controlled and influenced by Satan and his legions. Why do they lie? Because they follow the father of lies.

So, I guess you don't really care about schools, roads, bridges, etc.?

Why does the gov't need such a huge conspiracy anyway? And if what you say were true why does this forum exist?
Heiwa on the impossibility of space travel:

There are no toilets up there and sex is also a problem, just to mention a few difficulties.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2016, 01:01:00 AM »

Ahahah i was searching this verses on the quran by several years. At last found it on Luke. :D

I'm sure it is true.

My Lord does not like to be tested. certainly not like . It is accurate information .

But i don't like use the verses by half:

Luke 4:12 Jesus answered, “It is said: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’[a]”

« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 01:06:47 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

Earthdude

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2016, 05:27:24 AM »
Personally, I don't think NASA know the Earth is round like a ball or flat like a plate. I don't buy into the conspiracy theory they're keeping it secret for sinister reasons. My gut feeling is space doesn't exist. My gut feeling is NASA know there is no space/universe outside the upper atmosphere of Earth. There is some electromagnetic barrier preventing travel.

The  infinite universe model - which we are told from childhood -  doesn't exist. Rather than NASA admitting it and therefore having no reason to continue in business - you can't have space travel missions if there's no space  ;D - they had to create fake space missions, they had to create an external image of the Earth and they chose the round ball model. Perhaps the Earth and the firmament - the Sun, Moon and stars - is all there is. No other planets, no infinite space, no black holes, just one planet, our planet. Rather than admit this they have to maintain the fantasy of space travel and this means using US taxpayers' money for fraudulent reasons.

I think the internet is NASA's worst enemy. With the rise of the internet and social media, people can study all NASA's videos, images and claims and see the inconsistencies. If the Moon landing were fake - and there is strong evidence to suggest they were - there is reasonable grounds to dismiss NASA's shots of the Earth. 

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2016, 09:05:15 AM »
Well, of course the entire Mars One project is also fake?
And the people that are going to be sent to Mars will be killed or hidden on a remote island?

Earthdude: seek therapy. What is coming out of your mind classifies as clinically insane.

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2016, 09:19:47 AM »
To start off, people believed (stress on that word) that the world is a disc because our basic human observations seem to point at that direction. However, by observing the motion of the sun, moon, stars.. and many other things some people started concluding that maybe it is not so. That was way way before NASA ever existed. People have been prosecuted for that since it was against the accepted BELIEF. but at some point proof became overwhelming that the earth is not a disc but rather a spherical object. Still long before NASA. NASA did not come up with a crazy theory of a spherical earth all of a sudden and started trying to "match" the math so it fits their otherwise fake model - but quite the other way around. So why on earth would one use one's basic senses, gut feeling, and blindly believe the earth is, after all, a disc, and not sphere? Because then they are revolutionary, they unceovered the secret, and that is quite exciting, it gives a great meaning of your life, being one of the people that could see through all the "lies" and "deception".

NASA is keeping us safe from falling off the edge?  ;D ;D ;D omg! I think even my 2 year old son cannot come up with such a preposterous idea.

I see no reason what-so-ever that being kept in the dark about the shape of the earth will give any kind of ruling elite an advantage to ruling the masses. If anything, they will be better off decieving us that the earth is a disc and you might fall off its edges and are being kept safe by NASA, the governments.. illuminati.. or whomever. Isn't it so?

Oh I could go on.. but lets see what people reply to that.  :)
earth is whatever you want it to be! :-)

CaptainMagpie

• Aristibird of Knowledge
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2016, 02:38:27 PM »
"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. TEST ME IN THIS," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it." Malachi 3:10

As for NASA, once I discovered that our U.S. leaders perform Satanic rituals yearly in the Bohemian Grove and that the Federal Reserve is privately owned with taxes being a fraud to steal our money I stopped believing anything our government tells us. They are controlled and influenced by Satan and his legions. Why do they lie? Because they follow the father of lies.
I actually don't disagree with the second part of that. I just don't think NASA has anything to do with all that. Also it higher ups that are like that and most of this stuff is compartmentalized so the average NASA employee is just going to be an average joe.
fuck off penguin.  I'll take my ban to tell you to go fuck your self.  Ban please.   I am waiting.

Uninvited Guest

• A clone cloned by a smartphone
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2016, 04:00:39 PM »
To start off, people believed (stress on that word) that the world is a disc because our basic human observations seem to point at that direction. However, by observing the motion of the sun, moon, stars.. and many other things some people started concluding that maybe it is not so. That was way way before NASA ever existed. People have been prosecuted for that since it was against the accepted BELIEF. but at some point proof became overwhelming that the earth is not a disc but rather a spherical object. Still long before NASA. NASA did not come up with a crazy theory of a spherical earth all of a sudden and started trying to "match" the math so it fits their otherwise fake model - but quite the other way around. So why on earth would one use one's basic senses, gut feeling, and blindly believe the earth is, after all, a disc, and not sphere? Because then they are revolutionary, they unceovered the secret, and that is quite exciting, it gives a great meaning of your life, being one of the people that could see through all the "lies" and "deception".

NASA is keeping us safe from falling off the edge?  ;D ;D ;D omg! I think even my 2 year old son cannot come up with such a preposterous idea.

I see no reason what-so-ever that being kept in the dark about the shape of the earth will give any kind of ruling elite an advantage to ruling the masses. If anything, they will be better off decieving us that the earth is a disc and you might fall off its edges and are being kept safe by NASA, the governments.. illuminati.. or whomever. Isn't it so?

Oh I could go on.. but lets see what people reply to that.  :)

Are you some kind of psychiatrist? Or are you just trying to make up stupid patterns according to people's opinions?
With a text filled with obviousness recognizable from miles away I don't expect anyone here will take you seriously (except me). Nobody thinks NASA created the globe concept. It uses it to fool you, liitle lamb.

Perhaps at some point too proof may became overwhelming that the earth was not a globe. You can read some about it if you want, or just be happy with what's society is prone to believe nowadays.
The science in her trance will make the sign of cross
And we will light bonfires to appreciate the electric bulb.

Diego Tutweiller

• #MobiusEarthSociety
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2016, 08:41:21 PM »
I love a good conspiracy theory, but I also can't wrap my head around the idea that the government and NASA are competent enough to pull off something like this. NASA can't even get us to Mars, and the government has been a gridlocked shitshow for decades. Why are you guys so willing to give the government this much credit? Why do you think that thousands and thousands of people are capable of keeping a secret like this? I'm all for reasonable skepticism, and I have a deep-seated mistrust of authority... but I also don't think those in power are nearly smart or coordinated enough to pull off something like this.

For the record, I've been indoctrinated by the education system, I guess, so there's nothing you guys can say that will convince me that the Earth is flat. I still do want to hear an honest reply to this question, though.

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2016, 09:27:44 PM »
I love a good conspiracy theory, but I also can't wrap my head around the idea that the government and NASA are competent enough to pull off something like this. NASA can't even get us to Mars, and the government has been a gridlocked shitshow for decades. Why are you guys so willing to give the government this much credit? Why do you think that thousands and thousands of people are capable of keeping a secret like this? I'm all for reasonable skepticism, and I have a deep-seated mistrust of authority... but I also don't think those in power are nearly smart or coordinated enough to pull off something like this.

For the record, I've been indoctrinated by the education system, I guess, so there's nothing you guys can say that will convince me that the Earth is flat. I still do want to hear an honest reply to this question, though.

It's not a matter of competency so much as a matter of feasibility.  NASA is perfectly competent.  They got us to the moon, didn't they?  (That was rhetorical; of course they did.)  NASA's structure makes it difficult to uphold a conspiracy, since most of the people they employ are contractors.  And it's entirely out of the question that all those people could keep such a huge hoax a secret for over 50 years, up to and including their dying breath.  Since you're apparently a movie fan, you'll understand when I say NASA is shown more accurately in Apollo 13 than in Capricorn One
Getting to Mars is hard.  We have to deal with the Van Allen Belts directly, instead of avoiding them with an inclined trajectory, and we also have to deal with extended radiation exposure without Earth's magnetic field to protect us. 
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate

Diego Tutweiller

• #MobiusEarthSociety
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2016, 09:45:25 PM »

It's not a matter of competency so much as a matter of feasibility.  NASA is perfectly competent.  They got us to the moon, didn't they?  (That was rhetorical; of course they did.)  NASA's structure makes it difficult to uphold a conspiracy, since most of the people they employ are contractors.  And it's entirely out of the question that all those people could keep such a huge hoax a secret for over 50 years, up to and including their dying breath.  Since you're apparently a movie fan, you'll understand when I say NASA is shown more accurately in Apollo 13 than in Capricorn One
Getting to Mars is hard.  We have to deal with the Van Allen Belts directly, instead of avoiding them with an inclined trajectory, and we also have to deal with extended radiation exposure without Earth's magnetic field to protect us.

This is accurate (and yes, I am a movie fan). And I do admit that I misrepresented NASA there. It's not that they're scientifically incompetent-- it's that they are simply not an organization that is capable of keeping a secret as big as this. Like you said, their structure makes it impossible. Even if NASA and the government had the motivation to lie about this-- which they certainly don't-- they are incapable of pulling the wool over our eyes this effectively. I have the same problem with all conspiracies that involve more than, say, five people. It's just not feasible.

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2016, 12:47:12 PM »
Are you some kind of psychiatrist? Or are you just trying to make up stupid patterns according to people's opinions?
With a text filled with obviousness recognizable from miles away I don't expect anyone here will take you seriously (except me). Nobody thinks NASA created the globe concept. It uses it to fool you, liitle lamb.

Perhaps at some point too proof may became overwhelming that the earth was not a globe. You can read some about it if you want, or just be happy with what's society is prone to believe nowadays.

How is believing that NASA is involved in a conspiracy to hide the earth is "flat", an opinion?! an opinion would be - "I like NASA" or "I hate NASA". "I think NASA is lying to us" is an assumption and what I was trying to point out was it is ridiculus and has no reasonable arugments to support it. Good points made in supporting that further, by Blue_Moon and Diego.

If my post is filled with "obviousness" then it should be obvious that NASA is not conspiring to full us about the shape of the earth, right?  ;D

Your last sentence is kinda confusing.. "Perhaps at some point too proof may became overwhelming.." perhaps.. may?! became?! so did it or it parhaps maybe it will.. or?! I personally do not believe that the earth is sphere - I KNOW it is a sphere with a 100% certainty. I have seen more than enough evidence of that so for me it is a fact. FE are believers - they believe the earth is flat so there is the big difference.

And lets say the earth is flat just for the argument's sake - how is NASA fooling me? I did not learn the earth is round from NASA and I do not see how they gain anything from "fooling" me personally. Can you explain me how they are using me, little lamb?  :-*
earth is whatever you want it to be! :-)

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2016, 08:29:15 PM »
you know what i find funny?
is how people think that Nasa are the only guys researching the skies or that theres no other source of information about the universe

NASA (USA)   
Roscosmos (Russia)   
ESA (Europe)   
CNES (France)   
JAXA (Japan)   
DLR (Germany)   
ASI (Italy)   
CNSA (China)   
ISRO (India)   
CSA (Canada)   
UKSA (UK)   
KARI (South Korea)   
SSAU (Ukraine)   
CoNAE (Argentina)   
ISA and ISRC (Iran)   
INTA (Spain)   
NSO (Netherlands)   
SNSB (Sweden)   
AEB (Brazil)   
SUPARCO (Pakistan)   
SANSA (South Africa)   
SSO (Switzerland)   
AEM (Mexico)

i mean did you guys really believe that if everything that nas say is a lie , other space agency would not try debunk nasa?

not just other space agency, but any observatory around the world wheres people can just watch with telescopes the skies, for free in some places.

?

Woody

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2016, 08:43:51 PM »
is how people think that Nasa are the only guys researching the skies or that theres no other source of information about the universe

NASA (USA)   
Roscosmos (Russia)   
ESA (Europe)   
CNES (France)   
JAXA (Japan)   
DLR (Germany)   
ASI (Italy)   
CNSA (China)   
ISRO (India)   
CSA (Canada)   
UKSA (UK)   
KARI (South Korea)   
SSAU (Ukraine)   
CoNAE (Argentina)   
ISA and ISRC (Iran)   
INTA (Spain)   
NSO (Netherlands)   
SNSB (Sweden)   
AEB (Brazil)   
SUPARCO (Pakistan)   
SANSA (South Africa)   
SSO (Switzerland)   
AEM (Mexico)

i mean did you guys really believe that if everything that nas say is a lie , other space agency would not try debunk nasa?

not just other space agency, but any observatory around the world wheres people can just watch with telescopes the skies, for free in some places.

You would think so, but no the other agencies and everyone looking at stuff outside the atmosphere work for or controlled by NASA.  The ground work for the conspiracy began over 2,000 years ago.

You are making a similar argument about the amount of people that need to be involved in hiding the true shape of the Earth.  The answers I have seen is only about a 1,000 people need to know the truth and hide it from everyone else.

Apparently errors would not resonate through many different fields and be noticed. 

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2016, 08:50:13 PM »

NASA (USA)   
Roscosmos (Russia)   
ESA (Europe)   
CNES (France)   
JAXA (Japan)   
DLR (Germany)   
ASI (Italy)   
CNSA (China)   
ISRO (India)   
CSA (Canada)   
UKSA (UK)   
KARI (South Korea)   
SSAU (Ukraine)   
CoNAE (Argentina)   
ISA and ISRC (Iran)   
INTA (Spain)   
NSO (Netherlands)   
SNSB (Sweden)   
AEB (Brazil)   
SUPARCO (Pakistan)   
SANSA (South Africa)   
SSO (Switzerland)   
AEM (Mexico)

You would think so, but no the other agencies and everyone looking at stuff outside the atmosphere work for or controlled by NASA.  The ground work for the conspiracy began over 2,000 years ago.

You are making a similar argument about the amount of people that need to be involved in hiding the true shape of the Earth.  The answers I have seen is only about a 1,000 people need to know the truth and hide it from everyone else.

Apparently errors would not resonate through many different fields and be noticed.

where did you guys get all this info?
at least try to show some source one time in your life.

?

Woody

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2016, 09:45:08 PM »

NASA (USA)   
Roscosmos (Russia)   
ESA (Europe)   
CNES (France)   
JAXA (Japan)   
DLR (Germany)   
ASI (Italy)   
CNSA (China)   
ISRO (India)   
CSA (Canada)   
UKSA (UK)   
KARI (South Korea)   
SSAU (Ukraine)   
CoNAE (Argentina)   
ISA and ISRC (Iran)   
INTA (Spain)   
NSO (Netherlands)   
SNSB (Sweden)   
AEB (Brazil)   
SUPARCO (Pakistan)   
SANSA (South Africa)   
SSO (Switzerland)   
AEM (Mexico)

where did you guys get all this info?
at least try to show some source one time in your life.

I am agreeing with you.  I just gave answers I have been given.  Like engineers or scientist would not notice anything being off with calculations or observations.  That errors somehow would go unnoticed or not investigated.

I did at one time post a link to a published paper that was about an prediction error of 3 mm.  The prediction was using models for GPS error, tidal loading, earth tide and others.  It did not seem to demonstrate to FE supporters that errors would be noticed and look into.

When asking about the size and how long the conspiracy has been going on I got various answers or none.

The number of people who know the truth seems to be no more than around a 1,000 people.  I have not seen any direct answers when the conspiracy started.  It seems many think around 1960.   That of course ignores geodetic surveyors, cartographers, astronomers and others prior to 1960.