Google maps absurdity

• 31 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Google maps absurdity
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2016, 12:56:16 PM »
My question to Intikam is if the earth is flat why fly form Los Angeles CA to Japan then to Thailand, when the FE model says it is shorter to fly up the California coast over Alaska, Siberia, China, Vietnam, Laos, then into Bangkok Thailand?

The earth already flat but i'm not saying like you say. We don't know true map yet. We need a team to do that. Somebody working on it but i'm thinking that they did't finish it. Independently i will create a map but i saw that the distances are so wrong. Therefor i need
to recalculate them all. Before i did, can't say anything about your matter.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Round and Proud

• Speculative fiction writer
Re: Google maps absurdity
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2016, 02:19:03 PM »
My question to Intikam is if the earth is flat why fly form Los Angeles CA to Japan then to Thailand, when the FE model says it is shorter to fly up the California coast over Alaska, Siberia, China, Vietnam, Laos, then into Bangkok Thailand?

The earth already flat but i'm not saying like you say. We don't know true map yet. We need a team to do that. Somebody working on it but i'm thinking that they did't finish it. Independently i will create a map but i saw that the distances are so wrong. Therefor i need
to recalculate them all. Before i did, can't say anything about your matter.

The earth IS NOT flat, it is a sphere. And the reason there is no FE map is because the distances we KNOW are correct won't work on a FE. It is impossible and in attempting to navigate on a FE results  in use of the word LOST
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...