Why does Nasa want us to think the Earth is a globe

• 34 Replies
Re: Why does Nasa want us to think the Earth is a globe
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2016, 06:00:56 AM »
you know what i find funny?
is how people think that Nasa are the only guys researching the skies or that theres no other source of information about the universe

NASA (USA)   
Roscosmos (Russia)   
ESA (Europe)   
CNES (France)   
JAXA (Japan)   
DLR (Germany)   
ASI (Italy)   
CNSA (China)   
ISRO (India)   
CSA (Canada)   
UKSA (UK)   
KARI (South Korea)   
SSAU (Ukraine)   
CoNAE (Argentina)   
ISA and ISRC (Iran)   
INTA (Spain)   
NSO (Netherlands)   
SNSB (Sweden)   
AEB (Brazil)   
SUPARCO (Pakistan)   
SANSA (South Africa)   
SSO (Switzerland)   
AEM (Mexico)

i mean did you guys really believe that if everything that nas say is a lie , other space agency would not try debunk nasa?

not just other space agency, but any observatory around the world wheres people can just watch with telescopes the skies, for free in some places.

You would think so, but no the other agencies and everyone looking at stuff outside the atmosphere work for or controlled by NASA.  The ground work for the conspiracy began over 2,000 years ago.

You are making a similar argument about the amount of people that need to be involved in hiding the true shape of the Earth.  The answers I have seen is only about a 1,000 people need to know the truth and hide it from everyone else.

Apparently errors would not resonate through many different fields and be noticed.

where did you guys get all this info?
at least try to show some source one time in your life.

I am agreeing with you.  I just gave answers I have been given.  Like engineers or scientist would not notice anything being off with calculations or observations.  That errors somehow would go unnoticed or not investigated.

I did at one time post a link to a published paper that was about an prediction error of 3 mm.  The prediction was using models for GPS error, tidal loading, earth tide and others.  It did not seem to demonstrate to FE supporters that errors would be noticed and look into.

When asking about the size and how long the conspiracy has been going on I got various answers or none.

The number of people who know the truth seems to be no more than around a 1,000 people.  I have not seen any direct answers when the conspiracy started.  It seems many think around 1960.   That of course ignores geodetic surveyors, cartographers, astronomers and others prior to 1960.

so you dont know shit, that is what you trying to say right?
you just guessing for the sake of guessing, because you dont know nothing, you want to say that 1+1 is not 2 but you just can prove that because 1+1=2 no matter what math you try to do, so you do what every FE do you quote something or say something saying nothing so sound like you talking something deep that will maybe move from the topic that you want to avoid.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 06:04:03 AM by racionador »

Sir Richard

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2016, 06:26:57 AM »
I love a good conspiracy theory, but I also can't wrap my head around the idea that the government and NASA are competent enough to pull off something like this. NASA can't even get us to Mars, and the government has been a gridlocked shitshow for decades. Why are you guys so willing to give the government this much credit? Why do you think that thousands and thousands of people are capable of keeping a secret like this? I'm all for reasonable skepticism, and I have a deep-seated mistrust of authority... but I also don't think those in power are nearly smart or coordinated enough to pull off something like this.

For the record, I've been indoctrinated by the education system, I guess, so there's nothing you guys can say that will convince me that the Earth is flat. I still do want to hear an honest reply to this question, though.
One need look no further than the "Conspiracy" of MI6 which was vehemently denied by His/Her Majesty's government for greater than 90 years through successive parties and leaders (Tory, Labour, Liberal) to see that this can be accomplished.
"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"  J Stalin

"It is not the people that vote that count it is the people that count the votes" J Stalin

Sir Richard

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2016, 06:28:23 AM »
is how people think that Nasa are the only guys researching the skies or that theres no other source of information about the universe

NASA (USA)   
Roscosmos (Russia)   
ESA (Europe)   
CNES (France)   
JAXA (Japan)   
DLR (Germany)   
ASI (Italy)   
CNSA (China)   
ISRO (India)   
CSA (Canada)   
UKSA (UK)   
KARI (South Korea)   
SSAU (Ukraine)   
CoNAE (Argentina)   
ISA and ISRC (Iran)   
INTA (Spain)   
NSO (Netherlands)   
SNSB (Sweden)   
AEB (Brazil)   
SUPARCO (Pakistan)   
SANSA (South Africa)   
SSO (Switzerland)   
AEM (Mexico)

i mean did you guys really believe that if everything that nas say is a lie , other space agency would not try debunk nasa?

not just other space agency, but any observatory around the world wheres people can just watch with telescopes the skies, for free in some places.
Pray tell who is restricting this to NASA? Of course it is a coordinated effort to protect the public.
"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"  J Stalin

"It is not the people that vote that count it is the people that count the votes" J Stalin

?

Woody

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2016, 06:54:28 AM »

NASA (USA)   
Roscosmos (Russia)   
ESA (Europe)   
CNES (France)   
JAXA (Japan)   
DLR (Germany)   
ASI (Italy)   
CNSA (China)   
ISRO (India)   
CSA (Canada)   
UKSA (UK)   
KARI (South Korea)   
SSAU (Ukraine)   
CoNAE (Argentina)   
ISA and ISRC (Iran)   
INTA (Spain)   
NSO (Netherlands)   
SNSB (Sweden)   
AEB (Brazil)   
SUPARCO (Pakistan)   
SANSA (South Africa)   
SSO (Switzerland)   
AEM (Mexico)

You would think so, but no the other agencies and everyone looking at stuff outside the atmosphere work for or controlled by NASA.  The ground work for the conspiracy began over 2,000 years ago.

You are making a similar argument about the amount of people that need to be involved in hiding the true shape of the Earth.  The answers I have seen is only about a 1,000 people need to know the truth and hide it from everyone else.

Apparently errors would not resonate through many different fields and be noticed.

where did you guys get all this info?
at least try to show some source one time in your life.

I am agreeing with you.  I just gave answers I have been given.  Like engineers or scientist would not notice anything being off with calculations or observations.  That errors somehow would go unnoticed or not investigated.

I did at one time post a link to a published paper that was about an prediction error of 3 mm.  The prediction was using models for GPS error, tidal loading, earth tide and others.  It did not seem to demonstrate to FE supporters that errors would be noticed and look into.

When asking about the size and how long the conspiracy has been going on I got various answers or none.

The number of people who know the truth seems to be no more than around a 1,000 people.  I have not seen any direct answers when the conspiracy started.  It seems many think around 1960.   That of course ignores geodetic surveyors, cartographers, astronomers and others prior to 1960.

so you dont know shit, that is what you trying to say right?
you just guessing for the sake of guessing, because you dont know nothing, you want to say that 1+1 is not 2 but you just can prove that because 1+1=2 no matter what math you try to do, so you do what every FE do you quote something or say something saying nothing so sound like you talking something deep that will maybe move from the topic that you want to avoid.

Maybe reread what I wrote.  You seem to be missing the point I was trying to make.

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2016, 02:50:53 PM »

NASA (USA)   
Roscosmos (Russia)   
ESA (Europe)   
CNES (France)   
JAXA (Japan)   
DLR (Germany)   
ASI (Italy)   
CNSA (China)   
ISRO (India)   
CSA (Canada)   
UKSA (UK)   
KARI (South Korea)   
SSAU (Ukraine)   
CoNAE (Argentina)   
ISA and ISRC (Iran)   
INTA (Spain)   
NSO (Netherlands)   
SNSB (Sweden)   
AEB (Brazil)   
SUPARCO (Pakistan)   
SANSA (South Africa)   
SSO (Switzerland)   
AEM (Mexico)

Pray tell who is restricting this to NASA? Of course it is a coordinated effort to protect the public.
just everyone, its all about NASA,NASA,NASA,NASA,NASA, in every topic and i must total agree with the guy how say that you FE people give to much credit to NASA and the goverment you must be to much of a fanboy from nasa  to believe that they are THAt smart to make such great plot.

serious since the 70s with the end of the apollo missions, NASA suffers with budget cuts, the Space Shuttle only was created because NASA need a more cheap way to send people to space.

Meanwhile china, japan, Russia, They had their own advances and disasters, Russia send ''MIR'' the first space station that really works, china now have a very healthy os guys going to space , japan make so things with rocket propulsion.

NASA is not that big deal, after apollo they just suck trying not declare bankruptcy.